ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ💜✓(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
하나
제 2 장
제삼
네번째
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열 두번째
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY 💜💜💜
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
十八
십구
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
이십오
이십 육
발문
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜

스물넷

8K 282 20
By mylovelifeaboutbts

HII LOVLIES 🌺.
hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️.
Thanks for reading 💕
And voting 💜.
Enjoy the chapter 🙂.
♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
___________________________

The whole house of Jeon's are chaos, Mrs Joen running from here and there. Jhope is directing the helpers to put the things in the car.

" Yeah.. no, we are going to leave after an hour hmm.. ok" he cuts the call and make his way to Jungkook's room only to get shock after seeing his other friends are sleeping like fucking sleeping when he's working running here and there.

" GUYS... LITERALLY GET UP .. WE DON'T HAVE TIME .. JEON JUNGKOOK DO YOU WANT TO MARRY TAEHYUNG OR NOT..." Jungkook immediately got up and look around then groan after he saw his sunshine hyung smiling so bright.

" For fuck sake Jung Hoseok.. I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up ..." Yoongi stare at him with his catty sleepy eyes . On the other hand Namjoon is all wide awake now.

" Get up grandpa... It's almost time to leave now. " Jhope said and all the three got up from the bed .

Namjoon went inside the bathroom to wash his face while Yoongi kept lying on the bed.

Jungkook took his phone and dial tae's number. The bell rang and he waited till his fiance pick it up.

Hello koo...

Jungkook grins and said hii.

Well when you guys are leaving... We are on our way to the airport you know.. Jungie is sleeping right now, koo..

" We are just leaving babe... Just call you to check on both of you .. ok, take rest in between the ride hmm .. I'll see you there then ok.."

Hmm. Ok.. you too, don't forget anything ok.. I'll keep the phone now love you...

" Bye love you..." He then look at three pairs of eyes that are staring him.

" What.?!" He asks the three of his Hyung shrugged and said nothing.

All the four of them to their bags downstairs and Mr Joen and Mrs Jeon with relatives already left to the airport .

" Ok.. me and Suga hyung will drive in one.. and Joon Hyung , you drive with hobi hyung then" they sat in their cars and left Seoul to outskirts where the resort is.

The Kim's and Jeon's decided to keep the wedding very intimate only their families going to make presence there . No media or anything as they don't want a fuss to be created.

Jungkook himself choose the resort and book it for three days thats in Bali.

Yes Taehyung wants their marriage to be in Bali , the amazing destination.

Taehyung with Jungie left together as their son wants to spend time with his new momma , and Jungkook almost whine as he got jealous that his son will got to spend time with his love and here he can't even meet each other.

Jungkook is humming driving the car, looking outside at the beautiful view . Suga is sleeping at the back seat .

" Only... Two days more then I'm not going to leave you for a second..." He whisper and speed up the car .

Their cars reached at the airport where the Kim's are waiting for their arrival so they can proceed with the check in.

They are taking Joen's private jet .

Junghyung is being grumpy right now as he had to get up from his sleep.

" Momma... I'm slweepy...." He cutely pouts and rub his eyes with his small fists.

" Oh my baby, come here ... Dada is going to come very fast then we will go in place ok..." He grumbled and snuggle more in his nape .

Taehyung rubs his back and whisper sweet anything. Jimin is watching his soulmate with adoring eyes.

" He grown up now.. isn't he!" Says Mrs Kim.

" He did .. aunty , but I'm happy that he's getting what he deserves finally.." Mr Kim is talking with the pilot when the Jeon's make their entry in the airport.

" Finally.. you guys are here.. let's go , the pilot is asking for take off soon" Mr Jeon went with Mr Kim while the ladies stay back to meet Taehyung.

" Oh dear , you are glowing already.. I must say" Mrs Joen said looking at tae and Taehyung blushes.

" Of course aunty .. he's shining more and more as the wedding day is coming close.." Jimin tease his friend and Jin laughs.

" Oh where are Jungkook and others ?" Jin asks and Taehyung look behind to see if there are here or not.

" Oh they are coming... Must be already reached here....." She say turning back to look for her son .

" Oh here comes the groom..." Jimin chuckle and nudge tae.

" Hello aunty... hello everyone.." Jungkook greet them but his eyes are set on Taehyung's face which is now hidden in mask that Jimin pulled back on him before Jungkook could see his face.

But Jungkook is no better as he's also wearing black mask .

" We are good dear...just waiting for you to arrive.." Mrs Kim said .

" Oh aunty..we would have reached before..but a sleepy cat is travelling with us you know.." jhope comments and in next moment his head is between Yoongi's tight grip and other laugh seeing their fight.

" Dada.." Jungie said looking at his father and Jungkook walk to them taking him in his arms.

" You came... Dada, momma waz wait .. wait fol you.." jungkook smirk and tae gasps looking at the small sneaky bunny.

" Oh really... Were you waiting for me Mrs Joen.." jungkook whisper near tae's ear and Taehyung hit his chest lightly that break Jungkook in laughter.

" Shut up... Everyone is looking.. and I'm still Kim, Mr Jeon" Taehyung huff and walk to Jimin.

" Ok.. guys we should move on now, it's time " they all went to check in as taehyung is standing in front of Jungkook waiting for his turn , Jungkook think of some mischief and pinch his bare waist as tae is wearing a crop hoodie .

Taehyung yelps and look behind with warm eyes but the bunny just show his innocent smile.

" Hey baby..." He says .

" Mr Jeon aren't you being too bold now.." Taehyung asks but Jungkook look around and saw everyone busy in their own things ,he grab his waist and pull him back , Taehyung back collide with Jungkook hard chest .

" Well ,how bold I can be you don't even have an idea Mrs Jeon.." he says in his husky voice biting on tae now red ear .

" Sh...shut..up.. and leave me bun..wha..what if someone will see us..you know it's doesn't look good.." Jungkook signs and leave him . Taehyung smiles but frown seeing Jungkook sad face.

" Bunny...koo.. please don't be like this.. jungkook..sunbae.." Taehyung whines and Jungkook try hard not to give in already.

" I hate these people making me ..not to look at you ,god I miss you so much in these days tae ." He complains to him and Taehyung cooed at his pouty face because if someone else saw this Jungkook they probably thought of hallucinating because Jeon Jungkook is cold to the outer world but only Taehyung can bring this sight of him out .

" I missed you too koo.. but don't worry I'll not stay away from you there ok.. and if someone say anything we can always sneak out right.." tae suggest and there he got the big smile on his lover's face.

They all board at the flight, Jungkook wants to sit next to Taehyung but here he is getting bored with his lazy hyung.

" Stop groaning Jeon .. I'm also suffering here .. you know" Suga said glaring at him.

" Of course.. but it's not you who have to stay away from the one you love.. because you aren't even near the radar of the cause of this " Jungkook laugh out loud while at their back Namjoon and jhope Snickers .

Suga hit his head and doze off to sleep wearing his headphones letting Jungkook whine all he wants.

Jungkook is reading something when Jungie came to him running.

" Hey champ... You wake up huh!, " He pick him up on his lap.

" Dada,.. Jungie want choco.." Jungie show his big eyes to his father.

Jungkook chuckle at the small bunny of his and peck his cheeks.

" But I've heard from your momma .. that you are many last night, and now he put you on of not having any..." Jungie think for sometime which makes Jungkook amuse.

" But dada .. Momma not know... Please.." he pouts more and show his cute face to him know his dad a lot.

" You little sneaky bunny... Come here let me tell you mom about this... Let's go" Jungkook pick him up and start walking towards where Taehyung is sitting.

Jungie kept giggling and whining to him but he just tickle him .

" No... No.. dada... Dada.. no..." Jungkook comes to where Taehyung, his mom and Mrs Kim with Jimin are sitting.

Taehyung who's busy with Jimin discussing about the outfit for the functions stop in between when he heard his two favourite person laugh .

He look back and found the father and son coming towards them , but Jimin immediately made him wear mask that make him pout .

" Momma.... Help.. Jungie.." Jungkook put the little bun down and he ran to tae. Taehyung pick him up and then look at the two eyes which are looking at them with love .

He blushes as Jungkook stare at him with an eyebrow raise.

" What happened baby... Did your dada bullying you.. huh.. tell me, I'll scold him" Taehyung sweet talk to Junghyung and Jungie hug him.

" Yesh .. yesh .. momma.. scold dadad .. he's... He's.. bad.. bad.." Jungkook gasps and walk to Taehyung's seat . All the other three are looking at the cute family with big smile on their faces.

" Ok . How you're going to punish me.. huh.. atleast tell me" Jungkook comes closer to tae and Taehyung shrinks back.

" What are you doing... Everyone is here.. " he whisper but jungkook doesn't pay attention to him.

He look at side and wink at Jimin , as Jimin busy both the elder ladies in talk.

Tae look at him with big eyes , Jungkook put his hand on Jungie eyes and pull down his mask to only seal tae's mask covered lips.

Taehyung stills and felt butterflies getting wild in his stomach.

Jungie pouts and taps his father's hand , Jungkook pull back and smirk.

" Let's go champ , punishment is done" he left with a giggling Junghyung and Taehyung sat there with dreamy eyes getting shy looking at his engagement ring.

" Sly bunny" he shake his head . The flight took more time and everyone got chance to rest well and discuss about the upcoming function and ceremony.

Bali is all looking great , amazing weather and nature. The resort Jungkook booked for a week is all set for welcoming both of the groom and bride too.

The wedding planner already had reached there a day prior to see all the location and arranged things .

The resort meeting both the sea and land . Same as taehyung wishes for and jungkook doesn't let any stone unturned for his fiance.

It's where the families going to stay .

They have landed safely in Bali and now got welcome in the resort with welcome drinks and flowers.

Taehyung got special treatment and got a flower shower and he knows who asks for this .

Jungkook just stood there and look at his love with so much love in his eyes.

" We really got the right one for a son.." Mrs Kim said .

" Ok.. all of you must be tired, the rooms are set you guys can check in.. please this way" they all walk to there admiring the resort.

Taehyung is with Jimin getting excited to explore more in here .

But as Jin calls Jimin to show something, tae left alone but he still keep looking around the area .

Suddenly a hand pull him behind a tree and he yelps .

" Shh . Baby it's me.." Taehyung signs and look at his love.

Jungkook put his hand on the tree and sneak the other around tae's waist.

Taehyung put his hands around his neck and both kept looking at each other, want to capture the other face as now they are not wearing mask.

" You're becoming more beautiful... Like so gorgeous" tae got shy and whine putting his head on Jk's chest , Jungkook chuckle and make him look up.

" Are you happy?" He asks finding answer in tae's eyes.

" Words can't tell how much... You're my world Jungkook, my love and will be my husband soon too .." Jungkook gulps down the tears as he felt so emotional right now.

" I wish our love stay for eternity... Nothing more... I will always wish for you to stay with me forever tae .., your presence make my heart content and at peace.. thank you love... Thank you for just being here ... " Taehyung starts sobbing and both cries hugging each other close .

Not far away their friends are looking at them with a smile on their face.

Jin almost got tear in his eyes, but Namjoon already gave him a handkerchief.

" I also want something like this.. " Jimin said . Yoongi look at him with some unreadable emotions that Jimin doesn't notice but someone else sure did.

" Hmm.. look like I have to do something here.. " jhope and jin both wink at each other and Namjoon signs knowing something surely going inside their brain .

The evening comes soon and everyone got ready for the cocktail party. As they are in Bali, they thought of beach theme.

Everyone comes out and love the decoration and preparation. The guest enjoy the music and cocktails. The food also amazing with both Korean and western cuisines.

Jin comes with Namjoon and both greets their parents while jhope is already on the dance floor.

Suga is sipping his drink sitting near the bar. Looking around, waiting for a certain one to come out .

Soon after Jungkook make his presence and from other side comes Taehyung leaving everyone astonished with their looks .

Jungkook as he look up at Taehyung, he felt something down because tae is looking to hot to handle today .

Taehyung himself is no better as Jungkook is a whole meal he wants to devour right now.

Jungkook bite his lips and check out his fiance from top to bottom making Taehyung squirm in his place.

Tae try to not to look at the hot muscle bunny what what can he do when his man is looking soo sexy .

" Dada .. momma.. let's danse..." Junghyung pull both of them on the dance floor and the music turn on .

Everyone comes in the floor with their partners. Suga kept thinking for a while but then got courage and hold Jimin hand . Jimin look at him and then to others.

" Shall we dance .." and who's Jimin to say no .

Jungkook pull Taehyung close and snuggle in his nape.

" You're looking a sin.. baby, making it hard for me not to devour you" Taehyung felt tingle down there from Jungkook's deep voice.

" You yourself looking hot Jeon" he fires back and Jungkook make him turn only to back hug him.

" Hmm... Then let's go" tae glare at him and huff .

" Shut up.." but he left a laugh as Jungkook tickle him.

" It tickles koo .." but jungkook pick him up and swirl around.

Both laugh , enjoying their moment.

The cameras got on to capture the perfect moment.

Their parents felt happy to see them like this .

Yoongi finally took a step forward and start to talk to Jimin.

Jimin loves the attention and always teases Suga in between.

Namjoon kiss Jin in between, making the WWH shy.

Hobi enjoying his dance with little Jungie who's now clicking a picture of his momma and dada.

Everyone going to remember this day . A new start of taekook s love.

A step forward to their married life.

___________________________

So here's the chapter..
Please vote 💜
And comment 💗
Hope you guys like it...
See you guys in next update..
I'm thinking of writing some bonus chapter as well after this got completed.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Till then take care ❤️.

Purple you 💜..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 23.4K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
162K 10.6K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
375K 28.5K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
77.8K 2.6K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...