๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข

720 15 6
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟿| 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚙𝚘

A week had passed. One week of Tessa LaRusso and Robby Keene living together and neither saying anything to each other after the incident at the roller rink. Not only had she been on ice with Robby, but Daniel was also treating her like she was bound to break, making sure to watch what he would say around her. He didn't know what to say to her after her having an episode at the dojo and then ending up at Cobra Kai.

Because Kreese was right. She was growing up to be just like her mother, and that scared him.

Tessa had once again started to become quieter once her and Robby wouldn't talk, only staring at each other from across the room, both hoping the other one didn't see.

That was the hard part with the both of them. Both of them wanted to apologize, but neither of them knew what to say and was too afraid to say anything.

Tessa sighed as she made her way into the dojo, the days seeming to repeat themselves as nothing changed. It was depressing how much less she was communicating with everyone; she was only there to train and then she would leave. Never talking to anyone unless she was spoken to.

She squirmed as she was pulled back into one of the rooms inside the dojo. Panic evident on her face as a hand covered her mouth and the sliding doors closed behind her.

"Hey, calm down, it's just me." His calm voice spoke. Her worried state became quickly replaced with one of annoyance.

"Great." She mumbled as she turned around to go back to the door. Robby grabbed onto her arm before she was able to open the door.

"Wait, Tess. I just need to talk." The girl sighed as she turned around, crossing her arms.

"You have five minutes." She rolled her eyes as he gave her a slight smile at her finally agreeing to talk to him.

"Look, I want to apologize for what happened at the Roller rink." Her eyes softened as she could visibly hear the sincereness in his voice. "I'm a dick. I know I am. I don't know why I sided with Sam on the situation, because your right, I don't know Tory. She could be a completely nice girl, but I don't know, and I judged her from what Sam said. I'm sorry. You can be friends with however you want to be." He took a step closer to her as he rested his forehead onto hers. "Because as long as I still get to be your boyfriend, I don't care about anything else. All I care about is you." He put his hand on her cheek as he caressed it.

"Robby." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah?" She didn't respond as she closed the gap between the two of them. Their kisses weren't such a surprise anymore the more they were together. It was like a natural instinct, and Robby had missed her more than anything after the long week.

He didn't realize how much he needed her.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Weeks had pasted, summer soon ending. Things were finally getting better for the oldest LaRusso daughter. She was generally happy. She had Tory as a close friend and Robby as a boyfriend, and she knew that was all she needed was them if she couldn't have a close relationship with her family.

She knew her and Daniel were close, but she could always feel like there was something on his mind when he was around her. Like there was always something he wanted to get off of his chest, but he never did. And that was what bothered her the most as the weeks went on.

Day and night she would train. All she wanted to do was control her anger, and if that meant practicing at 3 in the morning when she couldn't sleep then that's what it costed.

Her, Robby, and Sam would lead everyone for warmups every day. She would sneak off with Robby during training when Daniel wouldn't notice, making them their perfect make out spot somewhere around the dojo.

Tessa stood on the beach as she used Kata as one of her forms of meditation. Robby stood behind her, doing the exact same routine that she had been doing.

The two teens had woken up earlier than usual so they could get there while the sun would be just rising.

Training was starting to become extremely hard when Robby was around. Especially because they couldn't really do normal couple things around the house from neither of the two telling Daniel or Amanda.

It was a plan to tell them after Daniel and Amanda made up, but after the two teens got into a fight and the weeks went by, neither said anything to the adults.

At the end of their routine, Tessa and Robby quickly walked towards each other. The girl reached up as she placed her hand lightly on his cheek, giving him the kiss that the both of them had been longing for.

She pulled away after a few seconds, a smile bright on her face.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa laughed along with something Robby has told her moments before as they walked into their home, hand in hand. They had finally decided to tell her father and stepmom about them.

Robby closed the door behind him.

"So, you ready to tell my parents about us?" Tessa asked as she heard the two's voices coming from the living room. Tessa always found comfort in calling Amanda her mother, even if she wasn't biologically her mother. Amanda was there, her birth mother wasn't. That's what it was about to be a mother, being there for your child when they needed her. Amanda raised her, not her birth mother.

Robby sighed as he looked back at her. He slowly pulled her into his arms as he rested his head onto hers before giving her a slow kiss. He pulled away with a smile. "Now I am."

"Defiantly ready." She mumbled as she pulled away from his grasp.

Hand in hand, the both of them began making their few steps to the living room as they smiled brightly.

"I didn't mean to bother you." Hearing that slight sentence was all it took for Robby's smile to fall.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." Amanda reassured the women. Tessa felt Robby tense up as he realized, his hand that was in her feeling tighter than it was before.

"Mom?" Robby asked, dropping Tessa's hand as he took a step towards the women. Shannon looked up at her son, smiling at him slightly before she looked at Tessa.

"Hi." Shannon spoke to Robby as she took a tissue, clearing up the tear that had dropped from her eye.

Daniel and Amanda quickly got off of the couch as they walked over towards Robby and Tessa.

"Why don't you sit down, Robby. Your mom wants to talk to you." Robby nodded slightly as Daniel spoke, looking back at Tessa as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Tessa, why don't you go to your room, give those two some privacy."

Tessa walked the opposite direction of the two as she made her way towards the stairs to her bedroom.

Minutes had passed in silence. She knew she should have gone upstairs like her father had told her. She knew it was wrong to be listening to the son and mother talk, but it wasn't much of a talk as neither said anything.

"I'm sorry." Shan finally spoke up as she held a tissue. Robby had tears in his eyes, but he didn't let them flow. "Robby, I'm sorry. I..." She trailed off as she sighed. "Cabo was a mistake."

"Could've told you that." Robby spoke as he refused to make eye contact, staring down at the floor.

"I know. I, uh... I know that I haven't been there for you and I... God, it's been hard for me." Shannone tried desperately to get Robby to look at her, but he didn't budge, he knew if he did, he would break. He didn't want to break. "I wanna make things right. But um... I have to leave again." Robby shook his head as he smiled, trying to hide his pain within.

"Of course." He finally looked at her. "Where to this time? Baja, Vegas?"

"Rehab." Robby finally understood. Tessa knew that this was wrong, from the beginning she knew she shouldn't have been listening, and now it was worse than before. "I need help, sweetie. And it's taken me a really long time to realize that. But I, I... The drinking, the pills, I... I have to change. I want to, for you."

"That's great, mom." Robby laughed happily; he was going to see a change in his mom. Shannone smiled at her son, glad that he was talking to her now.

"Um... Mr. and Mrs. LaRusso said that you're welcome to stay with them, you know, until I'm done with my program. You can also stay with your father." The women tried to suggest.

"No." Robby shook his head.

"Look, I know the two of you don't have the best of relationships, but that's... that's partly my fault. I don't want my own issues with your dad to poison you against him. He does care about you. I know he wants you in his life."

"I'm happy here." Robby sighed, looking down.

"I can tell." She chuckled, looking around the big home. "That girl you were with, the daughter, that your girlfriend?" Shannone questioned with a smirk, leaning forward as she teased the boy.

"Yeah, yeah she is." He looked down as he smiled.

"She's good for you, I can tell. Don't mess it up, she seems like a keeper."

"I don't plan on it."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa laid in her bed, Robby to the side of her as she combed her fingers through his hair. It was around 5, the two planning to make it a lazy night, especially after what had happened with Robby and his mother.

It was peaceful in the LaRusso house, Sam was talking with Moon on her laptop, Amanda and Daniel both getting ready for their date, Anthony already away at summer camp

Robby was laid down by her side, his face in the pillow. He was proud of his mom, but it still didn't drown out all of the things that she did to him because of her absence.

A knock on the door startled them both, Robby quickly getting up as he panicked. He turned to look at her as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Bathroom." She whispered as she pointed to the bathroom that connected to her room. He quickly ran to the room, closing the door gently.

"Tessa, can I come in?" Daniel asked. Tessa rushed to fix her blanket, making it look like there was no one there before.

"Just a sec'." She called out. She sighed before she continued. "Okay."

"Hey." Daniel spoke as he opened up her door, shutting it as soon as he stepped in. "Um, Amanda and I are going out later tonight. That okay with you?" He sat on her bed next to her.

"Why wouldn't it be?" She laughed slightly.

"No reason. Just wanted to make sure you'd be alright with us gone." Daniel shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad, I turn 17 in two months. I think I can handle a night with you two gone. Sam and Robby are here anyways, it's not like I'll be alone." She smiled at him, trying not to take in the fact that he didn't trust her alone.

"Okay. We're going out to dinner and dancing. We'll be back later tonight. Be safe, I can trust you, right?"

"Of course." She nodded.

"Alright, whatever you do, have fun." Daniel stood up as he gave her another smile before walking away, shutting the door on his way out.

She sighed, thankful that he was gone so she could get Robby. Getting out of her bed, she made her way over to her bathroom. She dug her phone out of her pockets at the ring of her phone.

Moon🥰

Party at mine to celebrate the end of summer. I have a lot of stuff to talk to you about. Also, you should bring your Miyagi friends, the more the merrier. Hopefully see you there. ❤️❤️

Tessa smiled at the girls' text as she opened up the bathroom door.

"You wanna go to a party?" She smiled up at the boy, who sat onto of the counter as he waited for her.

"Whose party?" Robby questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Moons." She stated, turning back around as she made her way to her closet.

"Sure." The boy shrugged, jumping down from the counter as he followed her into her closet. The girl opened the door, smiling as she looked at the many different clothing options she could wear to the party. Robby came up behind her, looking down as he looked at all of the stuffed animals that laid on the floors, one catching his eye. "Aw, this is cute." He smiled as he picked up the red octopus.

The octopus Miguel had won her.

"As much as the 37 lamps are calling my name. I want that guy." She spoke with a smile, pointing at a red octopus that had sat above the worker.

"Octopus, interesting." The lady quickly reached over as she got it down, handing it over to Tessa. Miguel walked closer to Tessa to feel the octopus. "Is he fluffy? Oh, he's pretty fluffy, yeah." Miguel looked up at Tessa, the girl doing the same as they stared at each other, both holding the octopus and neither daring to look away.

Her smile dropped as she saw what he had held, quickly snatching it from his as she put it back on her floor.

"Don't touch that." She mumbled, not daring to look at him.

"Okay." He responded, becoming quickly confused.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa stepped out of her jeep, locking the doors once everyone was out. She drove Sam, Robby, and Demetri, the rest of the Miyagi-Dos finding other rides.

"You sure you wanna be here? You know, with your mom and everything?" Tessa questioned Robby, walking right next to him once he got out, grabbing his hand to hold onto.

"Definitely. I could use a distraction." He responded, nodding his head.

"Same, I'm gonna let lose tonight. I usually don't drink that much, but you know, It's the end of summer. I wanna have some fun." Tessa looked at the boy with a smile as they walked up to the house.

"There's a lot of people out here already." Chris spoke, looking at the house that was filled with teens.

"Yeah, I guess Moon must have invited other kids from school." Sam said, shrugging her shoulders as she looked around as well.

"I only brought Trivial Pursuit. If I'd known there'd be this many people, I would've brought Balderdash." Demetri spoke, walking behind Tessa and Robby as he carried a game.

"It'll be fine, Dem." Tessa spoke, turning her head slightly so she could see the boy as they continued to make their way up to the doors.

The couple walked into the house together, side by side as they held hands, a smile on Tessa's face. The smile didn't last long as she stopped, looking at the people that sat on the couch.

Cobra Kai.

Everybody that was in a dojo stared at the other dojo, none happy to see the other. All staring at them with a hard face.

Tessa dropped her attention off of Hawk as she heard his voice.

"I'll get you next time, okay?" Miguel said to Tory, holding a beer in his hand. He stopped walking as he saw her blue eyes. His smiled dropped as they both stared at each other.

Tory looked Sam up and down before she turned back to Miguel. "Let's go." She told him. The two quickly walked away.

"Sam, Tessa!" Moon called, coming out of the room she was in before as she made her way towards the Miyagi-Dos. "I'm so glad you came!" She pulled Tessa into a hug. "Hey, sweetie." She smiled brightly at the girl before she looked to everyone else. "The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven."

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai." Sam spoke as she looked back and forth from the group of teens and Moon.

"Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting up, we could stop all this fighting and be friends again." Moon explained.

"It's wishful thinking." Sam said as she continued to look back and forth.

"Sam, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your Shakras and have some fun." Moon smiled.

"Amen." Tessa mumbled, smiling up to Robby. "I need a drink." She nodded before she quickly ran off to the kitchen, leaving Sam and Robby alone.

Grabbing herself a red solo cup, she poured a sprite into her cup. She quickly grabbed a Dr. Cherry bottle and poured it to the top of her cup, smiling down at her cup as she finished. She took a fork and stirred the substance that was in the cup until she called it good, dropping the fork into the sink and taking a sip of the drink she had just created.

She smiled as she drank some, finally ready to have some fun, even if the Cobra Kais sat in the living room. She wasn't going to let them ruin her time.

She walked into the living room that now a lot of people stood in a circle as some of the teens danced in the middle. Standing by Nate she leaned down to his level, handing the cup to the kid as he looked at her questionably.

"Don't tell your mom." She whispered, letting the boy take a drink out of her cup. As he gave the cup back to the girl, staring wide eyed, the boy who was in the middle offered him to come out to dance in the middle. Everyone began cheering.

"Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate!" The boy shook his head before he got to the middle, starting to do a bunch of fortnight dances. Tessa tried not to laugh at the boy who stood in the middle before she made her way to the back as more people began to shout.

She walked out, sighing as she heard Sam talk with Tory.

"Just give me a cup." Sam spoke, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh my god." Tessa mumbled. Tory, Miguel, Robby, and Sam all looked back at her.

"Bestie." Tory spoke, walking up to the girl as she pulled her into a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Tessa said, hugging the girl back. She looked at Sam, watching as she scoffed and turned to walk to the stool. "You look good."

"As do you. Also, about the whole Robby situation, you know when I said fuck him I didn't actually mean for you to fuck him." Tessa rolled her eyes playfully at the comment. "I have to go beat your sister in a drinking game, wanna watch?" She spoke excitedly.

"Not really, cause I'm just going to get yelled at if I don't cheer her on. But good luck." Tessa quickly turned around, not waiting for anyone to say anything else as she made her way back into the house. Robby watched as she walked away, debating if he should stay with Sam or follow his girlfriend.

Tessa chugged down the rest of her drink, walking back into the kitchen to give herself another refill.

She walked back into the living room, just in time to watch Moon walk up to a girl that stood in front of Hawk and kiss her.

Tessa's eyebrows shot up, a smirk shinning bright as she walked closer to them to look at Hawks reaction. Tessa watched as Hawk walked away and Moon sighed as she looked at the girl who had laughed.

Tessa quickly made her way towards the two. "Oh my god, Moon. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Tessa! This is my girlfriend, Piper." Moon introduced. "Piper this is Tessa."

"Hey." Piper spoke, sticking her hand out for the girl to shake.

"Hey." Tessa smiled, shaking the girl's hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"You to." Tessa dropped Piper's hand as she looked at Moon. "You guys are cute together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 377 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...
40.2K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
330 11 7
Cobra Kai is getting out of control. What happened during the school fight made that clear. A few months after Miguel regained the use of his legs...
83.8K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...