A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

36|Try

18.3K 782 98
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty-Six: Try

Sienna

Lincoln has never made me feel so safe or cared for as he has tonight. He's the first man to ever truly listen to me. Foreign places, weapons, my anxiety, he's never once made me doubt his intentions. I don't want to spend tonight with anyone but him.

I'm still laughing as Lincoln carries me into the bedroom of his hotel room. The building is in a prime location, with a skyline view of downtown Los Angeles right outside the window. Twinkling lights shine in the distance, and although it's not Venice, this will do.

He sets me down on my back gently on the comforter, and I let myself stare at him in awe as he reaches up behind his head to pull the cashmere sweater off, leaving him in just a pair of blue jeans. The lights from the city cast shadows along his tattooed skin, only a few inches that aren't covered, and he keeps his eyes locked on mine while he begins to take off his belt. My mouth is watering at the sight. From the v-lines indented in his muscles just above the jeans, to his sharp jawline...his black as midnight hair, piercing blue eyes... I'm in awe. Utter awe.

How did I get so lucky? I spent so long thinking that I'd never be happy again. I thought this thing between us would just be fucking and then we'd fizzle out and that would have been the end of it, but this is so much more than just a fling. This is way more than I bargained for.

I've fallen in love with Lincoln Nash.

"Look at how fucking stunning you are," he says as his eyes rake down my naked body. I don't even know when my trench coat came off, but that's the least of my concerns at the moment. Lincoln opened up about his past to me tonight, something I know was extremely hard for him, and despite how scared it makes me, I want to try for him, too. I want to get over my fear.

Reaching my hand out, I tug him back down on the bed with me, his body completely on top of mine. My heart is hammering in my chest, the panic seeping in, but I force myself to breathe in deeply to inhale the scent of him. That rustic, woodsy familiar scent. This is Lincoln. Not Travis. I can do this.

"Sienna..." Lincoln warns. He tries to shift off of me, but I wrap my hands around his neck to keep him in place.

"I want to try," I reply shakily. "Please, Linc. Let me try. I want this."

"You're shaking."

"Because I'm nervous. I'm not scared of you. If it gets to be too much, I'll let you know, okay? I promise."

Lincoln shifts off of me to stand on his feet again, and for a second I think he's not going to try, but then I watch him pick up one of my legs, his lips meeting the inside of my ankle. He runs his tongue up my calf, eyes closed, relishing every second. My heart is pounding louder at the sight. "What are you doing?"

He chuckles deeply, the sound traveling directly to my core. "Sex is about pleasure, Sienna. I want you to enjoy this, and in order for that to happen, I need to make you less nervous."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

His tongue meets my knee now before it trails to the middle of my thigh. I squirm with anticipation beneath him, the feeling of his mouth a burning sensation on my skin. "I plan on worshiping you until you stop overthinking. Until you're begging me to be inside of you."

I close my eyes in bliss as he does the same to my other leg. I'm soaking wet already just from the feeling of his tongue and those dirty words, my nipples hard and erect when he bends down to take one into his mouth. His feet are still on the floor, his weight supported by his hands on the bed so that he's not fully on top of me yet. He swirls his tongue around it, flicking it just like a snake. Just like he always does. He's so damn talented that I'm already crying out in bliss, squirming and bucking my hips up to try and get an ounce of friction.

"I love your breasts," he mutters and then sucks on my nipple again, releasing it with a pop. His tongue trails up to the side of my neck, nipping at the sensitive skin. I shiver from the feeling, whimpering in response. "I love your skin," he adds, his voice getting huskier with each and every word. His kisses are wet and sloppy now, moving back down my neck, between my breasts before he kisses across my lower stomach, rolling that damn tongue from side to side.

"Linc," I gasp. "Please."

"I love your pussy," he responds greedily, and then he attaches his tongue to my clit, groaning when he tastes me. The feeling knocks the wind out of me. My hands are in his hair, pushing him against me, and then I grind up and down his face, which I know will bring me to orgasm in less than a minute. It's never taken more than that.

When he adds two fingers, his tongue flicking my clit, I'm moaning excessively now, writhing for more. I want him inside of me. I need him inside of me.

"Oh, Linc, I'm gonna—"

He immediately pulls back, removing his tongue and fingers. I want to scream from having my chance to orgasm taken away from me, but now I know what he meant when he said it would make it easier. I'm thinking of nothing but Lincoln and that cock of his and how good I know he's going to make me feel. I'm still nervous, but nothing like a few moments ago.

I watch as he rummages around his suitcase and pulls out a condom, ripping it open with his teeth, never tearing his eyes from mine. He rolls It onto his hard cock, and just the sight of it makes me moan again. I'm so ready. More than ready.

"Look at me," Lincoln says softly. I move my eyes off his cock to stare into his eyes. "All you need to do is say stop, you hear me? One word and I'll get off of you. I won't care if I'm close. I just need you to know that before we do this because I think you need the reassurance."

I nod, unable to speak. Unable to form into words how thankful I am for him, how much I love him as he relaxes his body onto mine again. The weight of him is heavy, but it's not unbearable. I smile when he kisses my neck again, bringing his lips right to my ear to whisper, "I don't think you even understand how beautiful you are, Sienna."

He reaches his hand between our bodies to grab his cock and bring it to my entrance. I feel the head of it press against me, but he adjusts his body so that he can scan my eyes. "Are you one hundred percent certain?"

"Yes," I pant, "I'm sure."

As soon as his cock fills me, I suck in a sharp breath and close my eyes. Lincoln pauses as he tries to read the expression on my face, but I beg him to keep going, so he thrusts deeper until he's fully hilted in me, his body completely on top of mine, and the pleasure is too much. For the first time, I'm not in control of my pleasure. Lincoln is doing as he pleases, and it's just so...intimate. I thought I'd panic from another man using my body for pleasure, but I know Lincoln, and I know his heart. He's not using me. He's doing this to please me, and it feels so fucking good.

"I'm going to move now, okay?"

I nod desperately, pleading for contact, and when he moves his hips again, forming a rhythm, I let out a cry of ecstasy. I've never felt something so good. My body is complete jello, falling limp to Lincoln and all of the pleasure he has to offer. My hands run down his back, and when I reach his ass, I sink my nails into it.

He grunts, knowing that I'm liking it. "Fuck yeah, baby. You're doing so good. Fuck."

"Linc, I feel... This is... Oh my god."

"So fucking good," he moans.

I nod when he speeds his hips up, his motions going faster. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, kissing my skin repeatedly. I'm not worried about my ex. I'm not worried about my past. Right now, in this hotel room, we're starting something new. We're creating new memories, a new future, and for that, I couldn't be more thankful.

"Cum for me," he pants into my ear. His stubble scrapes against my cheek, his heavy breathing making me feel like electricity is running through every vein of mine. "I'm going to make you cum in this position if it's the last thing I do. You deserve it. You deserve to cum a thousand times like this, Sienna."

"Oh, Linc—"

"This is all about you, baby. Nobody else's pleasure but yours."

My eyes roll to the back of my head, and with a chortled scream, my orgasm hits me like a fucking bus. I feel the wave of wetness rush onto his cock, muttering incoherent words as I can't seem to stop. I'm grinding my hips to match his movements, feeling every single inch of him as my body shakes relentlessly.

Lincoln stills, roaring from the pleasure. His cock twitches inside of me, and then he lets out the faintest little whimper from having cum, collapsing onto his back next to me. I can't get a hold of my breath, and suddenly I feel wetness on my cheeks. I laugh at the absurdity of it all, but the amount of pleasure I experienced was so intense. It took over every inch of me.

He furrows his eyebrows together when he sees me crying, but also smiling. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I reply immediately. "It was the best orgasm I've ever had, and it was in that position. The one position I thought I'd never be able to handle, and you made it so...pleasurable. You don't know how much that means, Lincoln."

He sighs with relief. "I'm so glad. I plan on giving you many more orgasms in that position if you'll let me." Rising from the bed, he goes into the bathroom to dispose of the condom, and seconds later, I hear the shower running. He pops his head out with a cheesy grin on his face. "You're spending the night with me, right?"

Butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Sure," I say. "I just have to run over to my room and grab some pajamas."

He chuckles as he disappears behind the door again. "You won't be needing pajamas, Sienna. Trust me. Now get your sexy ass in here so we can start up round two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 11.8K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
778K 22.2K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...