Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission

Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

5.4K 266 119
By Quin-X

This happened in a particular night when the moon shined the brightest. Coincidentally, this night was also the same night the meeting would be held.

In one of the room in the girls dorm, there were four girls that rounded up around the table,one seat was still unoccupied, they were currently waiting for the last member to arrive.

They didn't turn the light bulb but rather they used a candle and placed it in the middle of the table as the source of their light in the dark.

The four women were silent for a while, the silence ended when someone complained about the late arrival.

"What's taking her so long?, this is a very important meeting" one of the girls complained about the last member's tardiness.

This girl has upper length brown hair, and one of the upper echelon of the group. She was the first girl to encounter Ayanokoji since she was his classmate, she was also his first customer and the first one.....to sleep with him.

"Let's have some patience, tonight would be the start of a great foundation, being in a sour mood would ruin the night." a woman with a long black haired girl replied to the brown haired girl complaint.

Despite not being the first one to encounter him, she easily rose to be the leader of this group, she was even called the big sister of Ayanokoji.

"C-can't we turn on the lights?, i'm a bit uncomfortable with the dark." a woman who has a short black haired said a bit frightened.

The only girl who calls Ayanokoji an "Oni" for the training she went through, however that same training was the one that formed these three to be the one who currently holds the most affection towards the boy.

"We can't turn on the lights, it would ruin the mood"

"T-This looks like were forming a cult though, Nishikawa-san"

"Geez, Airi i told you to call me Ryoko-nee, Also It doesn't only look like it, We really are forming one."

"What?!"

The fourth member was a three days old from becoming a member of the group, due to some events and invitations, she started hanging out with this group and she found it comfortable hanging out with them rather than her classmates.

Along the way she found out that these three holds a very strong affection to the boy who saved him from getting violated.

He was the one who pulled her from the darkness, at first she didn't know why would the boy save her?, he was infamous for doings things as long as someone offered points to him.

Then why did he save someone like her? She didn't have enough points to commission him yet he saved her, she was thankful to him not only for saving her but if it wasn't for him, then she wouldn't be able to hang out with the other girls.

But being with these three also influenced her, that her affections to Ayanokoji also become stronger.

It came to the point that she stole one of the posters that hangs on the wall where Ayanokoji was top naked form was shown from Ayane Aya's room the vice-captain of the swimming club,which they discover that has the same interest with them.

The members of the group has one thing in common.

All of them holds an affection with the boy in Class-D, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

After the pink haired girl realized the situation she was in, a knock came from the door of the room.

It was the last member, the newest member of the group too, Ayane Aya who was shook when she opened the door just to saw a dark room with four girls around the table and a candle was place in the middle illuminating their face.

"What the, open the lights, what are you all doing?, are you playing some Ouija board or something?" she then turned on the lights to see the whole room which gave her a surprising sight.

"Oh right, this was your first time coming in our base"

The base they were talking about was Nishikawa Ryoko's dorm, the wall was filled with posters of Ayanokoji that the wall couldn't even be seen, there was also the life sized doll of Ayanokoji sitting on the sofa, the sheets were also customize with Ayanokoji's different faces. The mug they were holding were also customize.

She could also do this with enough time, however the most eye catching item inside her dorm was the standee that was reported missing.

When she looks at the long black haired girl, she saw a smug grin on her face as if saying 'How is it?, its better than your dorm right?!'. She was confident that when it comes to simping, then she would won.

"Fufufu, why don't you take a seat now Ayane-senpai, the meeting is about to start" Ryoko was delighted about her seniors reaction, she knew that she would won against her room,but she was more than happy to see her senpai's reaction.

"You simp too much" Ayane then sat at the unoccupied seat that has a customize cushion with Ayanokoji's chibi face.

"This is just bare minimum" she replied. With the merchandise that she gathered, she became a VIP in the sewing club and the store in the Keyaki mall that offers personalize and custom products.

"Should we turn off the candle?"

"No, turn off the lights"

"Ayane-senpai please wear this shirt." Yui then offered a black shirt, with a design of Ayanokoji of course.

When Maya turned off the lights, the design on the shirt began to glow, the design has a glow in the dark effect.

"Wow, i'm really speechless with this group" Ayane muttered when the design on her shirt started to glow,

She was amazed how obsessed was this group to Ayanokoji, she thought she was already crazy for putting up posters around her room and customizing her bedsheets and commissioning a doll of Ayanokoji, but there was actually someone who was far more crazier than her.

As the five of them look at the shirt with the glowing design of the chibi Ayanokoji winking and forming a heart shape with its finger, they all have the same thoughts.

'Another fine material to add to my collection'

this is what resonated on their thoughts.

Ryoko who saw the members reaction was more than delighted about this.

"Now that we are complete and we would still need to go to my beloved Kiyo-kun's dorm to make him dinner, i will get straight ahead to the main topic of this meeting." the four began to listen attentively to her.

"We would need to make more people appreciate Ayanokoji-kun like we do"

"Huh?"

"That's..."

"...."

"There would be...."

Ryoko's proposal didn't take well by the group, Ayanokoji's reputation would be fix by many people appreciating him, however if they increased the people who could appreciate him, then there would be an additional competitors.

Ryoko understand their thoughts, the commissionkoji affection meter increases when someone provided him a large amount of points. If there was someone who wanted him to be their boyfriend, then she would just need to give him a large amount of  points.

"If we gather enough members, then Kiyo-kun would be able to help a lot of people right?, and helping a lot of people also means?" she asked at the group.

If they couldn't even answer this one question, then they will be kicked out as basic as this.

"He would get a lot of his beloved points." the group said in unison, finally realizing what she was pointing at.

As the main members of the group, they were the most knowledgeable about Ayanokoji's goals and desires. Ryoko smiled with their response.

"And as for the one who would make this happened?..." Ryoko grinned as she saw the faces of her group members.

"Would receive a lot of affection from him." the group replied again in unison but now they are more excited.

'I choose such great members!' she thought.

"I like the sound of that!"

"I'm all in!"

"T-then i'll join too"

"Its not like i can disagree now"

She stood up and soon she was followed by the others.

"Let's commence, Kiyotaka-kun's cult with benefits!"

.
.
..

"So, what did my little bro did to make a girl cry?, is this a tactic of yours to add another girl to the group?"

While i was calming Azuma from her sobbing after telling me her backstory, the four weirdos who are now five, barge into my room.

Why would i add another member?, this was simply taking care of your underlings.

Azuma was a capable secretary for me, although she could make a mistake here and there, she was good at almost anything and rarely make mistakes.

" Why would you assume that?"

Its not like i wanted the group to multiply,

Azuma already stop crying, and she was hiding behind me, scared and embarrassed when the other girls saw her sobbing against my chest.

"I-its not like what you think!" Azuma panics as she began to explain why she was here but she omits the part of her past.

There was no need to panic in any way, this group should've already long realized that i was not interested in romance, at least when its not a rich partner.

I saw the intense gaze not only in Ayane-senpai but also the others, the focus of their stare wasn't on me but rather it was focus to Azuma.

"Ne Kiyo-kun, can we borrow Azuma-san tomorrow for a bit?"

I wonder why they have such scary faces?, it was as if they were looking at Azuma like a prey, what will they do to her?

I look back to Azuma who was shaking her head, telling me that she didn't want to go with them.

She might've thought they were going to mess with her, but still since she didn't want, i wouldn't force her she's my hardworking secretary after all.

"Sorry Ryoko-nee i think-"

"2,000 points"

"Azuma, don't you remember our deal?, you would need to do anything i would say, please accompany my rich lovely nee-san tomorrow " i ordered her not caring about her refusal at first.

A betrayed expression suddenly formed into her face. Sorry Azuma, its not like anything would happen to you by accompanying them.

Timeskip

The trial about Sudo and the others were being held, Horikita and the others went with Azuma to the trial while i was on the way to the swimming area of the school, i could just hope for the best result.

Ryueen's gift was by far troubling since he would disrupt the services that the commission center offered, if it wasn't fix, the customer's trust would also be put in the red that could potentially caused us to lose customers.

The commission by Kiryuin-senpai was also a problem, this was the first time that i accepted a commission that was so vague.

However she didn't specify any deadline, she was a peculiar one.

The next day would be a weekend, so i would be busy with the practice dates with Aya-senpai, her parents arrival wasn't confirmed yet so we would need to know about the basics.

Fortunately i have Ryoko-nee who proposed that they would be the one supervising and instructing us about the practice date that would happen every weekends which i am thankful for.

As expected of the rank 1 Onee-san!

After changing to my swimwear, i notice a large increase in the members of the swimming club.

I saw one of the new faces who came with Ryueen when he suddenly barge into our room, a short blue haired girl.

Also, the silver haired girl that i met in the library was present.

"Kiyotaka, do you know what's happening?, why do almost all of the the 1st year Class-C girls are here?" Maya went up to me and asked, but my face is up here Maya, why are you staring at my chest?

Class-C, although there were students who were joining the club from time to time, this was the first time that happened that there was a large amount of students who wanted to join in one day, and all of them were in the same class.

I wonder if this an attack from Class-C?

"What's the heck!, why is there a boy in the swimming club for girls?!" a shout came from one of the class-C girls as she pointed at me gathering the attention.

"Are we even safe with him in here?"

Panic and suspicions started with the shout of a Class-C girl.

Ruining my reputation, it really is an attack.

If they succeeded with their plan then the club might forced me out and my monthly private points that was given to me would also.....vanish.

However that plan would not be easy to achieve.

"Wait, Kiyotaka-kun was our instructor for a month now, we didn't encounter any problems with him, you can trust him when you work with him. "

"If there was a man who was far from becoming a pervert then its Ayanokoji-kun!"

"Right, instead of your body that you should be covering, you should hide your phones instead, he might saw your points after all"

I don't know if the last was a compliment but thank you for defending me.

"Heeh.. so you really trust him huh, isn't Ayanokoji-kun obsessed with points though"

"What if he sneakily took some pictures and sold it to others without you knowing?"

The swimming club couldn't respond fast by what they said. I was infamous for being obsessed with money that i would do almost anything, their hesitations in their answer was just a normal thing.

" Kiyotaka wouldn't do that"

It was Aya-senpai who said this with confidence amidst the lack of people defending me.

"Hmph!, of course you can say that, your one of his girlfriend after all" the girl from the class-c pointed out that she was just being biased.

The statement from the Class-C student made Aya-senpai to squirm for some reason.

"G-girlfriend!, i-im not..yet his g-girlfriend" she said, but soon we would need to pretend that the two of us are.

"Then prove it that we can trust him" it was the blue haired girl this time who challenged Aya-senpai.

I saw all of them look towards Aya-senpai waiting for her answer. I am also quite looking forward to her answer.

"You can trust him since i-i..." she couldn't finish what she could said as her voice started to get lower.

"See you can't guarantee it, how can we trust someone that he woul-"

" Since i sent him a naked picture of me! "

Huh? What is Aya-senpai suddenly saying?

"I-I can trust him since my picture of me naked didn't leak around the school despite having that in his possession"

Wait!, can't she found another way for making them trust me?!

"Kiyo-kun also has a half naked picture of me on a see through lingerie, but it didn't spread so i can trust him"

Ryoko-nee?! Why is she adding oil to the fire?!

"I also sent Oni-Kiyo of me taking a bath."

Yui!, you're the real demon here!

"I sent him a video of me changing clothes sometimes"

Maya... You did not lie however i didn't watch it.

Stop! Stop it!

These weirdos!, I don't have those kind of material.

Even if they send it, i would delete it anyways!

The four of them then stared to the last member of their group, Sakura Airi.

She wouldn't say anything right?

"I-I have a naked picture of Kiyotaka-kun!"

Why..... Sakura? Why is it that it doesn't sounds like you were lying?

That wouldn't make anyone trust me..

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and supporting "Commissionkoji" as always.

I just want to announce that
finally the goal of reaching 1k followers was achieved and i wanted to thank you guys for making it happen.

Have a blessed day.

Spoiler! Volume O illustration

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
19.1K 344 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
120K 2.8K 21
Classroom of the Elite but with a number of divergences, most notably if Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was female. This fanfic will, to some extent, follow the...
229K 5K 29
What would happen if Ayanokoji was confident, arrogant, and cocky? One day his father decides for him to join ANHS to showoff his abilities against t...