Another Weasley (FTM OC)

נכתב על ידי Unordinary_Student

Ron's twin ends up being a little different from the family... Idk why but I felt like writing a fanfic tell... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: Separating and Sorting
Chapter 2: Fights and Friends
Chapter 3: Bullies and Bruises
Chapter 4: Tricks and Troll's
Chapter 5: Mirrors and Memories
Chapter 7: Dragons and Detention
Chapter 8: Tests and Trials
Chapter 9: Enemies and Endings
Book 2
Chapter 1: Working and Weeping
Chapter 2: Shops and Silence
Chapter 3: Trains and Trees
Chapter 4: Pixies and Professors
Chapter 5: Maps and Myrtle
Chapter 6: Parties and Petrification
Chapter 7: Calm and Curiosities
Chapter 8: Triumphs and Treatments
Chapter 9: Learning and Languages
Chapter 10: Christmas and Cats
Chapter 11: Diaries and Doom
Chapter 12 Sneaking and Spiders
Chapter 13: Healing and Hurting
Chapter 14: Fawkes and Fainting

Chapter 6: Curiosity and Close Calls

496 27 2
נכתב על ידי Unordinary_Student

Cayden walks nervously behind professor Dumbledore into his office. He knows he was on thin ice and this might have just broken it.

"Well I see you have been visiting the Griffyndore common rooms after hours." The professor says as he gestures to Cayden to sit down.

"My apologies sir." Cayden says sitting down at the desk.

"No justification," He questions as Cayden stays silent. "No blaming anyone else?" He asks again.

"No sir, I was out after hours and broke into the Griffyndor common room." Cayden states with a blank expression, if he was going to go down he wouldn't take anyone with him.

"Hm." Dumbledore huffs. "Well that is very loyal of you but I do know what happened, you were a good friend and showed courage so I believe that counteracts any points you may have lost from being out of bed. However if you believe this is me being naive you are sorely mistaken, I see everything and that is the only reason I am letting you off the hook. Now off to bed and if you leave your dormitories once more tonight I will not be so forgiving." Dumbledore says with a terrifying glare on his face.

"Yes sir." Cayden says getting up and walking out of there trying to keep up appearances. Once he leaves he sighs in relief tonight was way too much and he just needed whatever sleep was left for this night.

Cayden wakes up the next morning and goes down to the dining hall hoping to find Harry and he did. Harry was happily laughing away with Ron. Seeing the two of them together made Caydens blood boil. How come Ron gets to live that life its not fair. He decides its best he keeps his distance. He will visit the mirror once more tonight but first he needs a quick trip to the library.

Harry was planning to make the same trip that night and he was telling Ron all about it.

"Come tonight with me, I'm going back." Harry said to Ron while he was sitting on his bed in their dorm. Everyone else was on holiday so they didn't have any worries of anyone interrupting them.

"Well I would like to see your family." Ron said standing next to him fiddling with his wand.

"And I could see yours. I could meet your brothers and you could see your sister, maybe even talk to her?" Harry questioned. He knew talking about Roslin was a sore subject for ron. Harry briefly saw the girl when they had helped him get to the train but she walked off before anyone could talk to her and no one has heard anything since. Ron talked about her often but none of the teachers even seem to think she was missing, her name has never been called in any classes and aside from the weasley family its like everyone forgot that Ron had a twin. Ron told Harry that he got one letter from his mum saying she has decided to leave the family and one from ginny saying she heard mum send a howler but he misses her still.

"I will come, maybe if I can talk to her, that will help. She is like hermonie, smart, she could catch up." He said. And with that it was decided they would leave that night.

Harry and Ron made their way under the invisibility cloak. Cayden made his way by sneaking around and avoiding finch. Cayden made it their first. The mirror was in the same place. He read the inscription on it now knowing what it says.

"My heart's desire huh, I think I already know." He says to the mirror trying his best not to look. Unfortunately for him curiosity takes over. He was right in the mirror he saw his home and him, no potion, his red curls bouncing just above his shoulders as he walked in and his mum hugs him while his dad says 'welcome home son, we missed you.' He looks away from the mirror trying to to cry. He hears the doors open and watches as Harry drops his cloak and runs towards the mirror. They didn't see him so he sneaked out the door. He can't do it, not tonight. He decided he would confront Harry about it the next night.

He got there once again that night expecting to wait for Harry but finding Dubledore there instead.

"Oh Professor I-" Cayden started to speak, his head hung low hoping if he didn't look at the man somehow that would make this any better.

"Don't worry, I take it, seeing as what happened last night before the boys arrived you translated the mirror." He asked, looking down on the boy.

"Umm yes sir?" He said questionly looks up but not quite meeting the older man's gaze. Their was a brief pause almost as if Dubledor was waiting for the boy to translate it for him.

"What did you find?" He finally asks.

"I show not your face but your heart's desire, sir." Cayden responds.

But you already knew your hearts desire, didn't you."

"Yes sir"

"So why did you look?" Dumbledor asks keeping his composure during the entire conversion.

"Its such a simple thing all my brother have it yet I know its something I will never have. I just needed to see it once but it was too much . I couldn't handle seeing it knowing it can never happen."

"You know many have lost themselves to this mirror, many say its because their desires were impure but the fact that you didn't lose yourself shows some courage. Now go child, this is not your battle. I will deal with this. Your battle is coming soon and you will be needed so be ready for it." He speaks. Cayden nods and walks away sneaking back out into the shadows. On his way back all he could think about was what Dumbledore could have meant by that. All he knew was that his battle revolved around Harry Potter.

Cayden spends the rest of the break watching Harry potter. He had found nothing. Once while listening to Harry and Ron play a game of wizards chess he had heard them talking about flamel briefly but no actual progress was made. He thought for sure once Hermione came back they would make more progress but term started and still nothing. Finally one day while he was spying on them through the mirror they found him and Cayden got more information. Turns out the stone was hidden in the school guarded by a dog probably in the locked room, the one on the third floor. Finally something he could use. He needed to protect Harry and he was starting to get attached to the young hero.

Soon enough there was the next gryffindor quidditch match. It was bad enough snape was referring but he had forced Cayden to be there and alter him to anything going on.

"I need you to look after Harry if anything goes wrong, that is when you will alert me instantly." He said. Cayden had no idea how he was supposed to do that as he was sitting in the stands but he had prepped counter curses for the game just in case. When the match started it was nice to see his brothers and friend up in the air. He watched Ron cheer from the stand but kept quiet. At one point Cayden noticed Ron and Malfoy getting into an argument. He knew that Ron was defending Neville and as much as he wanted to help he kept quiet. He had no idea why Draco was even interested in the boy but frankly he didn't care. He tried his best to keep his eyes on the game, watching Harrys every move and giving agreable nods to whatever Malfoy had said. That was until Malfoy got Ron so mad they ended up in a wrestling fight right as Harry went for the snitch. He pulled the two apart and they all caught the final second of the match. He decided he wanted to congratulate harry on the win so he waited by the broom shed for him after the match. He knew they would be alone there so it would be ok for them to talk. Harry started walking towards the shed looking off into the distance at his friends so Cayden took that as an opportunity to hide and jump out to scare him.

"Boo!" He exclaimed as Harry got close enough to the shed.

"Ahhh you got me." Harry replied. Cayden was about to start speaking when they both saw Snape heading into the forbidden forest. Harry signalled for Cayden to get on the broom and he obliged. They headed off into the forest just above the trees but enough so they could still see. Cayden silently jumped off the broom and fell into the trees not making a sound. Harry followed trying to be quiet with his broom in hand. They saw Snape with Quirrell. That made no sense to Cayden, Snape hated him more than any student. He thought Quirrell was a bumbling fool so what were they doing together. Harry tried to lean in to listen but Cayden could hear them crystal clear.

"I-I d-don't know why you wanted t-t-to meet me here of all p-places, Severus." Quirrell stumbled. Cayden couldn't quite make it out but there was something off about his body language. It was still nervous but not as nervous as it normally is. Quirrell should be twice as scared as he is, he is in a dark place with a feared professor yet he doesn't seem any more nervous than when he is walking down the halls.

"Oh, I thought we'd keep this private," Snape replied. "Students aren't supposed to know about the Philosopher's stone after all." Cayden faked a confused expression when Snape mentioned the stone as Harry didn't know he knew about it.

"Have you found out how to get past that beast of Hagrids yet?" Said Snape, interrupting Quirrell's quiet mumbles. Another thing that made no sense why would Snape ask Quirrell for help.

"B-b-but Severus, I-" Quirrell started before Snape interrupted.

"You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell," Said Snape, taking a step closer to him. At this point Quirrell seemed slightly more worried but still not frightened like he should be.

"I-I don't know what you-"

"You know perfectly well what I mean," Snape said as an owl hooted behind Harry causing him to jump and Cayden to stop him from falling. "- your little bit of hocus pocus. I'm waiting." He continues.

"B-but I d-d-don't-"

"Very well." Snape said cutting of Quirrell. "We'll have another little chat soon, when you figure out where your loyalties lie." He says before throwing his cloak over his head and heading off towards the school. Quirrell stood there for a second completely still, yet standing up straight. Something was definitely off about this. Soon enough Quirrell leaves. Harry goes to follow them but Cayden waits until they are out of earshot before talking with Harry.

"Oh my god professor snape is making professor quirrell break in and get the philosophers stone for him." Harry says.

"That doesnt make any sense, Professor Snape hates Professor Quirrel there is no way he would want him to work for him." Cayden replies.

"You dont get it the stone is super valuable it can make the drinker immortal." Harry says.

"That makes even less sense. Professor Snape would never want to be immortal; he would literally rather die."

"You saw what I saw, do you have a better explanation?" Harry questions.

"Hmmmm fine when you guys go looking for it take me with you." Cayden says.

"What do you mean." Harry says trying to act confused.

"Oh dont play dumb with me, do you seriously think I wouldnt know, merlin you really need to pay more attention to the world around you. Just promise me, I dont trust you to stay alive on your own." Cayden says.

"Fine." Harry huffs back.

"Great now lets head back its getting late I'm sure your friends and team are worried about you." Cayden says as the hop on Harrys broom and head back for the night.

UNEDITED

Word Count 2054

A/N

Sorry this chapter took so long these last and next few weeks have been and will be very busy for me so this might be the last chapter for a little bit. Happy thanksgiving for the americans reading this and please check out my original book called Nyxton Academy. Remember to feel free to comment what you think of this book or any suggestions or thing you guys want to see I would love to hear from you guys. See you all hopefully soon.

-Stolas

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.7K 44
The new school year at Domino High brings with it so much more than just homework. A quiet and mysterious new student joins Yugi and co. What secrets...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
163K 5.7K 52
Natasha had never intended on acquiring a teenage mutate when Fury had given her the side mission. It had just, happened. The woman also wasn't on...
203K 7.8K 72
HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother of dream befriends and falls in love with...