Stars of Teyvat, Genshin Impa...

By mikanzwrld

I am forever your most devoted believer. GENSHIN ONESHOTS ✶ DISCON. mikanzwrld / cover by htsu... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐓 ₊˚.♡ ↷
─── VENTI ; windblume picnic ♡
─── CHILDE ; lemonade ♡
─── XIAO ; crystalflies ♡
─── ALBEDO ; science homework ♡
─── AUTHOR'S NOTE ; i'm still alive ♡
─── VENTI ; there for you ♡
─── XIAO ; his karmic debt ♡
─── 4NEMO ; as your boyfriend ♡
─── XIAO ; some holiday love ♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part i ]♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part ii ]♡
─── MONDSTADT ; school headcanons♡
─── LIYUE ; school headcanons♡
─── INAZUMA ; school headcanons♡
─── HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ; a spooky night ♡
─── RAIDEN EI ; a winter stroll ♡
─── XIAO ; a birthday with you ♡
One Journey Ends, and Another Begins.

─── AMBER ; food delivery ♡

1K 20 3
By mikanzwrld

❝ I'm grateful for you, Y/N! ❞

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. fluff. modern au.

SYNOPSIS. in which you and amber are in the delivery service together.

NOW PLAYING. doughnut ; twice

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. it's a thanksgiving special yay :D and first time writing about a female character too !! i swear amber is so underrated idk why people hate her ;-; amber antis dni >:( /hj anyways i hope you enjoy this<3

"GOOD MORNING, Y/N!" Sara called out from the counter at Good Hunter. "Are you ready for today?"

"Yes!" You nodded, adjusting the helmet on your head as you checked to make sure your motorcycle had enough fuel.

Sara smiled and pushed a stack of to-go boxes onto the counter. "Here's the food I need you and Amber to deliver today. Thanksgiving is certainly a well-profiting holiday for us at Good Hunter, but also a very stressful one... we really appreciate your help."

"No problem." You smiled. "It's always fun to help out the delivery service! Speaking of helping out... where is Amber? She should be here by now."

"Sorry I'm late!!!" A voice yelled from behind you. "I had to help Miss Lisa with an errand. I'm ready now!"

You turned to see Amber in her red delivery uniform and helmet, which contrasted nicely with your blue outfit. Despite the two of you looking nothing alike, people often mistook you for siblings. Maybe it was the identical smiles? You weren't sure.

"Hey, Amber," Sara replied. "You and Y/N make sure to deliver these meals to the right houses, okay? And don't forget to have fun!"

Amber shook her head. "Don't worry, we won't!" She strapped on her helmet and loaded half of the boxes onto her motorcycle, handing the rest to you. "Let's go, Y/N!"

You laughed and followed her as she raced out into the busy streets of Mondstadt City. "First stop is Marjorie's place. Let's see, she ordered one Mondstadt Hash Brown and two Mint Jellies."

Within minutes, you pulled up in front of With Wind Comes Glory. Amber knocked on the door as you unloaded the boxes from your motorcycle.

"Hey, Marjorie!" Amber grinned when the door opened. "We're with the Good Hunter delivery service. Here's the food that you ordered!"

Marjorie smiled kindly and accepted the box. "Thank you! You guys sure are fast with the delivery. I appreciate it."

"Delivery one complete!" You exclaimed after Marjorie handed Amber the payment. "Next up, we have a few orders in Springvale. One order for Satisfying Salad, one order for Crab Ham and Veggie Bake, and three orders for Moon Pie."

For the next few hours, you and Amber went around Mondstadt delivering Thanksgiving meals to the citizens. Your final stop was Dawn Winery, which had placed an order for a Pile-Them-Up, a Mushroom Pizza, two Fisherman's Toasts, a Spaghetti Bolognese, and three Chicken-Mushroom Skewers.

"That's a lot of food," you remarked when Amber read the list out loud. "I wonder who Diluc invited to his dinner party."

"Oh, I know! Jean was talking about it this morning," Amber replied. "As far as I know, Jean, Lisa, Klee, and Kaeya were all invited. Plus all of his usual staff."

"That's cool," you said as you pulled up in the driveway of the mansion. "He can spend some quality time."

You unloaded the final boxes from the basket and walked over to the gate. "Hello! This is Good Hunter's delivery service," you yelled into the speaker next to the gate. "We're here with your food!"

The gates opened slowly, and you spotted Diluc himself standing in the doorway. "Greetings, Amber and Y/N. It's nice to see you. Thank you for delivering the meal."

Amber grinned. "No problem! It's always nice to help out. Happy Thanksgiving!"

He waved as the two of you drove away.

"Whew, that was fun! Tiring too. We should report back to Sara."

You nodded. "Yeah. It's been a long day."

When you arrived back at Good Hunter, Sara was waiting with a big smile on her face. "Hey, you two! Guess what? We just got a lot of calls saying how great the delivery service was. Congratulations!"

Amber looked at you proudly. She gave you a high five. "Great job!"

Sara laughed. "In honor of your wonderful feat, here's a treat for you! It's on the house."

She placed a massive platter of food in front of you. There was so much: Sunshine Sprat, Cream Stew, Steak, and a lot more.

"This is too much!" You shook your head. "We couldn't possibly take all of this."

But Sara insisted, so you and Amber sat down at one of the tables and began to eat. "This is delicious," Amber said. "But I don't think we'll be able to eat it all..."

"We'll just have to try our best. After all, we're supposed to be grateful, right?"

She nodded slowly. "I guess that's true. But you know what I'm grateful for the most?" Amber smiled.

┌──────── ʚ♡ɞ ─────────┐

❝ I'm grateful for you, Y/N!❞

└─────────ʚ♡ɞ ─────────┘

AUTHOR'S NOTE. and there we go! i hope you enjoyed, <3 how was y'alls thanksgiving? i cant believe it's almost christmas bro idk what i want ;-; ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 20K ON THIS BOOK?! omg im glad u guys like my writing !! lemme know who u wanna see next :D

THANK YOU FOR VISITING STARS OF TEYVAT !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 9.7K 48
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 an enchanting one-shots book with the read inserted into the chapters. Started: Jan 24, 2021 Ended: ? An...
862K 20.9K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
114K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
2.8M 76.6K 50
❝ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM ❞ a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...