"You're my Clementine to my A...

بواسطة jesus_davito13

I don't have an idea for this description yet and this will be rarely posted (doubting anyone will ever read... المزيد

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
A/N
0.8
0.9

0.5

140 5 12
بواسطة jesus_davito13

[edited Sep 10, 2023 (written Nov 25, 2022)]

     The sound of an irritated person clearing their throat and tapping their foot in a rhythmic and fast pattern alerted the half-rabbit half-eggplant awake, his eyes slowly coming to focus on the upset phone who stood in front of the sleeping pair, who had his arms crossed in annoyance.

     "Dave, Jack, get the hell up and stop sleeping around. You guys can rest later, but for now, get up. I'm about to open this place and we need you guys out there to supervise the kids." The phone spoke in a serious tone, the obvious sound of annoyance mixed with it to shape his current emotion that you couldn't read on his plastic dial face.

     "Sorry Phoney, we've been up a bit late cause Old Sport couldn't sleep. He felt sick." Dave spoke quietly, as to not awaken the sleeping tangerine that rested against his shoulder. The phone's head slowly shifted as he glanced between the tired color duo before letting out a sigh.

     "Look, I understand, coming into work while feeling a bit under the weather sucks. But I'd like if you two were still present. So, if you can, find a way where Jack can rest but still be available to the kids. Ok?"

     "Yes, Scott..."

     "Good! Remember, I'll be to the side and rooting for you guys." Scott brought up both of his thumbs in encouragement before he left the room to do whatever phones do, leaving the two people in the suits alone. Dave's attention went back to Jack as he stared at his sleeping face for a minute or so before gently patting the side of the orange's face, who let out a tired groan in response.

     "Sportsy, get up." He spoke quietly as he continued to pat his face gently, stopping once Jack finally opened his eyes.

     Jack quietly yawned, his yellow paw rubbed his eye carefully as he whipped away some sleepy tears, looking back at Dave in a groggy state.

     "We've gotta go to work."
     "But I wanna sleep...!"

     Jack would fight with Dave for a bit before finally giving up and allowing the purple man to help pull him up to his feet, sliding the suits head on with him to complete the suit. The rabbit dressed man grabbed the wrist of the bear dressed man and guided him out of the room to the main dining area, where they stood against a wall beside a token machine. Jack slumped against the machine and stared tiredly at the returaunt doors, waiting for the snot goblins to start rushing inside. Dave stood close beside Jack with his arms crossed, eyeing the doors as well while wondering why there was a token machine right beside the kitchen. Yet again, you shouldn't question any of the logic here.

     They stood there for what seemed like forever before they noticed "Scott" walking up to the doors and opening them up for the first group, allowing a small group of kids to rush inside while parents sluggishly followed after. After the last amount of people that waited outside fully walked in, he closed the doors so nothing else could just waltz inside. Of course, he kept the doors unlocked for the others.

     The phone person immediately taped some paper to the door for incomers, which most likely said something like: "Open for grand re-opening". The guy didn't have any banner or sign in front of the doors to signal that the place was open... the posted hours didn't count.

     But, besides the lack of a giant sign or poster stating the opening of the location, the colored duo knew that the place was going to get more packed in the next 30 minutes.

     The kids ran around a bit, exploring the new establishment before the parents finally made them settle down at the tables, which was completely useless once they spotted the two yellow animals hung out by the machines across the room. Thankfully, Dave was nice enough to be the one to occupy the kids while Jack got the orders from the parents. But the real challenge came once the place got more crowded with larger families, which was a blessing because the suited twins wouldn't be easily noticed now by the sea of people. So, they elaborated a plan.

Desite it being difficult to understand what one was saying to the other from their costumes making their voices, the blaring music, and screeching kids - The duo came up with a smart plan of Jack "watching over the kids", aka sleeping, while Dave handed out and served the tables. Not like he really wanted to, but nobody else could at he moment, and he wanted Jack to get as much rest as he could from his hangover. He knew the pain of getting a massive hangover after getitng blackout drunk.

     As the hours passed, Jack was forced to entertain some kids who came by him and disturbed his sleep. And Dave struggled a bit with giving out the pizza because of the suit - it was practically cooking him alive! Don't get him started on how much the vision for the suits sucked... But, he was so used to it that, at this point, it didn't bother him as much as it did on his first day.

     The rabbit man would occasionally check up on the bear man to make sure he was doing alright or just to say hello. During this whole process, he realized what Jack would have to deal with half of the time when Dave dipped out to go do something illegal in the safe room like always. He felt bad for just abandoning Jack to do that stuff, yet he was regularly trying to find new ways to get their plans to work out perfectly. If it all went accordingly, then they could leave this wretched place to go to the land of glory, Vegas! But now that he's being put through Jack's pain, he's now going to do all of that planning stuff after work. He didn't want Jack to suffer with this kind of thing if it was THIS bad.

     Dave paced around as he served the last pizza tray in his hand, glancing over at Jack right after. The orange male slouched a bit as he stood against the wall, using the same token machine for support. He waved to a pair of kids that passed him before his focus shifted over to Dave. He noticed that the purple guy was staring at him, to which he tiredly smiled under his mask and also waved towards Dave; who immediately waved back. They both stared at each other for a bit before Dave went back to what he was doing previously without a problem, but Jack noticed something weird about himself...

     Why did his face feel so hot all of a sudden when Dave stared at him?

     "Now I know how you feel. Cause that sure did tire me out, Old Sport!" Dave moaned as he removed the head to the suit and setting it on the table beside him, taking a breather from the burning suit. The mans hair was a bit of a tangled mess in his loose man bun, his face heated with blush as a few beads of sweat slid down the side of his face. His gaze went over to Jack, who took off his own suit head and set it beside the rabbit head.

     "You look like you ran a mile." Jack commented as he slowly started to take his own suit off, making Dave smirk.

     "Well, I basically did by rushing back and forth between the kitchen, main dining room, and those damn party rooms." He'd huff as he followed Jack in the suit removing process.

     They both remained silent as they both took off their own suit slowly and carefully, setting it to the side before dragging it to the corner of the room and leaving the smelly suits to rot until tomorrow. Dave fixed himself up the best he could by staring at the old mirror, one he hung up himselg on the wall just above the table. He put it up there specially for himself and Jack so they could fix up their looks from before and after putting the cursed suit som.
    Jack stood beside Dave and ran his fingers through his own hair in an attempt fix it up - it wasn't that successfull, since he'd need a shower to be able to get his hair properly fixed up. He'd frown and picked out the accessories he took off, which was his nametags and tie, and immediately put them on.... But, he seemed to be struggling.

     "Need help?" Dave asked as he looked down at the shorter one that struggled with his own tie, the one he put on himself.

    Jack nod shyly as the aubergine male took hold of the tie with a gentle grip and started his work, looping it around in weird twists and turns before finishing by pulling the tie up to Jack's neck to a comfortable tightness, following this up by quickly dusting the mans shoulders off and fixing his vest for an extra touch.

     "Better?" Dave softly ask, subtly rubbing Jack's shoulders.

     "Yeah, thanks..." Jack shyly responded, giving Dave a warm smile.

     There was a silence between the two as they stared face to face, Dave's hand still gently rested on Jack's shoulder while they stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in the soft glow of their white pupils.
     A tingling sensation went through Jack's body as he felt his face get hot from the hand resting on his shoulder, remaining silent as his eyes slightly shook as he scanned Dave's face, noticing hoe the purple man's eyes looked like he was...pleading? Wait, but if he wasn't pleading for anything, then why did he have such puppy dog eyes that made him seem so... just so...?

     "I've...got to...head home now..." Jack spoke awkwardly, breaking his eye contact with the tall man.

     "Oh, alright." Dave spoke softly, quickly removing his hand from Jack's shoulder and sheepishly shoving his hands into his pants pockets.

     There was a silence between them as Jack grabbed his phone, feeling something tug at him while he walked off to the door, but when he looked back at Dave he saw nothing. He'd place a hand gently on the knob.

     "I'll see ya tomorrow, Dave." Jack called out, a embarassed look on his face as he went to turn the knob.

     "See ya, Old Sport!" Dave responded cheerfully, causing a small smile to appear on Jack's face.

     There was a brief pause before Jack fully turned the nob, nodding his head to Dave before leaving the room without another word, leaving Dave alone once again.
     The aubergine continued to stand in the dimly lit room in silence, too busy with his own thoughts to make a move. He was thinking of Jack's reaction to that moment. Just... thinking. Trying to figure out what Jack really wanted.

     He felt dumb for getting him a position like that and scaring him off, but he couldn't control himself. He loved the guy to death! But.. he was upset with himself because he scared Jack off, he ruined the moment.

     He felt angry.
     He felt embarrassed.
     He felt humiliated for even thinking someone like Jack would be gay.
     He felt upset.
     He felt so upset... like he could.. like he could...

     Suddenly, the sound of glass shattering and a stinging pain of something stabbing into his knuckles broke Dave out his trance as he stared in shock at his now shaking hand, it dripped blood while the reflecting shards of a glass mirror piercing his right hand around the knuckles.
     He'd curse loudly while he gripped this wrist, watching helplessly as blood oozed from the new wounds in his hands - groaning painfully as he searched around the building for some first aid.

     Fan-fucking-tastic, what a way to end the day. Right? Completely demolish your right hand. But thank goodness Dave was flexible with both hands!

bruv this edit is resting me at 2029 words instead of over 1600 🎺

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8K 199 19
Mini stories of davesport I come up with very late at night, expect many grammar mistakes and stuff.
15K 81 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) 💜Sweet reader x Micheal afton...
191K 3K 32
Dave x Jack, Dayshift At Freddy's oneshots. There is a lot of smut, please don't read if you're not comfortable with reading it. This also contains o...
190K 6.5K 26
"The prequel to all Jack and Jack Fanfictions." Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky have been best friends since kindergarten, but when high school starte...