SONDER

By kenophobic

❝THE REALIZATION THAT EACH RANDOM PASSERBY IS LIVING A LIFE AS VIVID AND COMPLEX AS YOUR OWN.❞ More

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
PART II
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐭𝐰𝐨

1.7K 134 357
By kenophobic

SEASON TWO, EPISODE TWO:
YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

SAIDA saadiq

whyh8saida

Liked by d1khi and 54 others
whyh8saida and she ain't have to like my pic, i bet her nigga heart it!
View all 10 comments

d1khi Best ❤️
whyh8saida love ya 💕 @d1khi
4 minutes ago

"You sure my pictures look good?" I ask Zion again. She lifts her head off of Zaire's chest and nods her head.

"Those look good, don't delete them."

"You see his comment?" I pointed to it. It wasn't much but it was good enough to feed into my delusion.

I was going to get him back, I don't care who didn't like it.

"I should've replied with the cat laughing emoji."

"Why?" Zaire spoke up, eyebrows knit together.

"Girl, because my pussy laughing!" I say as if it was obvious, his face quickly turning up.

"I'm not a girl..and nobody wanna hear about that lil' ass pussy laughing." He jokes, making Zion slap his chest.

"What Glo say?" I ask Zion before going to repeat the lyrics. "Pussy fat as hell, they thinking it's a dick or some!"

"Oh, word?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I slowly turned around, facing Mekhi who had a red solo cup to his mouth.

"You should know—drinking already?" I quickly try to switch the subject.

He swishes whatever mixture is in the cup around before putting it up to me, showing that it was halfway gone. "Mhm, want some?"

"I'm fine. I don't take liquor from strangers."

"You don't?" He raises an eyebrow. "Oh, coo', I thought we was besties or sum' though?"

"We are..you're right." I grabbed the cup from him, sipping from it slowly as I kept my eyes locked on his.

"Come wit' me." He grabs the cup from me, pulling his pants up. He walks into the house and I trail behind him as he walks up to my bedroom.

I constantly forget that he's been in here before.

He opens the door and allows me to walk in first before he shut the door and took a seat on my bed as I stood in front of him, a small distance.

"That drink was strong." I start up a conversation, my nerves on a new level.

"Mhm." He takes another sip, sitting the cup down on my nightstand. He grabs ahold of the hem of my leggings and pulls me close. "Got on this tight ass shit."

"It's not tight." I mumble, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

His hand sent a semi-harsh slap to my butt before using the same hand to grip it. "This shit tight as fuck..got fatter too. Can't fit in one hand no mo'."

"You're drunk." I whisper. He shakes his head and uses his spare hand to lift my shirt a little, placing small kisses on my stomach.

"I know what I'm doing." He pauses and looks up at me. "You missed me?"

"You're just doing this to tease me, you said you're happy with Makiya and you aren't leaving." I remind him.

"You know what it is wit' us." He releases my butt and slides that hand in my panties smoothly, rubbing my clit slowly. "You wet as fuck, man."

"Mekhi, I-"

"I know.." He pushes two fingers inside of me, his eyes watching mine close due to the pleasureful feeling. "Open yo' eyes, I gotta see you looking at me,"

Fluttering my eyes open, I grabbed ahold of his face which held a look of determination. "Lay down, man," He pulled his fingers out, wasting no time sucking them clean.

He grabbed ahold of me and tossed me onto the bed, hovering over me and taking my bottom lip into his mouth, initiating the kiss.

I maintained the kiss while reaching my down to unbutton his jeans, kicking my slides off in the process. He broke the kiss, digging in his pocket for what I'm guessing was a condom as he worked his pants off before staring at me. "You sure?"

"I'm sure.." I speak barely above a whisper, leaning up on my elbows. "I want to.."

He paused and looked at the ceiling, rubbing his hand over his face. "You deserve a better first time than this, man."

"As long as it's with you then it's a good first time." I assure him. He nods his head and stares at the condom wrapper. He slowly rips the wrapper and pulls the condom out, sliding it on.

"Take them off for me," He nodded at my leggings.

I wasted no time kicking them down to my ankles as he pulled them off. He grabbed ahold of my face and leaned down, placing two kisses on my lips.

He slowly began to push hisself into my entrance, causing my mouth to drop in both pain and shock. "Mekhi—ow,"

"I'm hurting you?" He asked lightly, continuing to push hisself in. "Let me know if you want me to stop.."

"Don't.."

He shakes his head with a light laugh, I'm guessing he thought what I was saying was funny, but I wasn't joking.

I frowned my face up at the feeling, my mouth dropping in slight pain but no sounds came out. He looked down at me and placed yet another kiss on my lips as he pushed into me completely, a moan escaping his mouth.

"So fuckin' wet," He mumbled lowly, pulling away from the kiss.

He placed his hands on both sides of my waist, using them to help his strokes, the pain eventually going away after the fourth or fifth stroke.

I looked up at him through my lashes, watching his low eyes and mouth that was half-open. It clearly felt as good for him that it did for me.

He moved a hand up from my waist up to my neck, giving it a tight squeeze before he sped his strokes up. They weren't too fast and all out of the place, they were just the right pace and he was hitting my G-spot repeatedly.

Shutting my eyes in pleasure, a string of moans left my mouth. "Right there, Khi—fuck, right there."

Leaning down again, he left a line of kisses along my neck, licking around my ear as well. "This lil' shit mine, Saida...you hear me?"

I didn't respond. I felt like I couldn't speak. The only things that seemed like they'd eventually come out were the moans that were getting stuck in the back of my throat.

"Huh?" He tightened the grip a little. "You heard me? This mine, Saida. You mine, you hear me?" He pecked my lips again, feeling myself reach my climax already.

"I feel you, it's yours Khi, I'm yours," I manage to croak out, more loud moans following shortly after as I reached my climax.

•••

"Have you seen Mekhi?" I ask Leila. It had been about an hour since we finished having sex and we didn't speak much after.

I finished, then he did, I went to use the bathroom, then we laid down for about ten minutes to cuddle. Then, he got a phone call and left.

"No, why?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just wanted to talk to him." I scratched the back of my neck as I began looking around the crowded living room. "You think he left?"

"Um.." She looked outside. "No, he's out there with Zion and Zaire..I think Lucky too. I don't know who that other person is, though. Might be their friend or something."

"Okay, thanks."

I make my way through all of the people and head outside near the fire pit where they all were. Looking over at Mekhi, my heart dropped as I saw him standing with his arm wrapped around Makiya.

can you be serious??

"Hey, Saida," Makiya waved with a small smile. "You look really cute."

"Thanks." I say quickly, not returning the smile. "Zion, I'm getting tired. Can you wrap this whole little party up?"

"It's basically just getting started." Her face frowns up. I could tell she didn't want it to be over but if she knew about what happened upstairs she'd get it.

"Why you want it to end so bad?" Mekhi spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up, I wasn't talking to you." I roll my eyes, everyone looking taken aback.

"Are you drunk?" Zion walked over to me, placing a hand on my arm. "That was hostile, are you okay?"

"Can I talk to you?" I mumble under my breath. From the corner of my eye I could see Mekhi staring at me but I decided to not make eye contact with him. I just waited for Zion to reply.

"Yeah, come on."

She began to walk over to this swing set they had in their backyard and took a seat and I stood in front of her. "Go ahead, what's wrong?"

I bit down on my lip nervously as I didn't know how to say it. I knew she would be disappointed and I didn't want to seem like I was a home wrecker. I wasn't. I'm not.

"Say it, Saida. It can't be that bad."

"I had sex with Mekhi." I allow it to just roll off of my tongue. She's right, it isn't that bad. "Upstairs in my room, about an hour ago."

I watched as her face changed, she clearly wasn't happy with that news and I didn't blame her. "You know he has a girlfriend."

"I know."

"Makiya is a really nice girl, Saida."

"I know." I repeat. She was pretty okay, people said she was nice, I didn't care to find out for myself though. I guess I'd just take their word for it.

"Well, are you gonna do it again?" She asks, seeming like she wanted an answer. "And you don't need to lie."

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, I want to. It was really good."

"Of course you think that, you don't have anybody else to compare it to."

"Well, what do you want me to say? I plan on doing it again I guess, if I don't then I just lost my virginity for no reason."

"You know he's having sex with Makiya, too. He told you that. So why would you even let yourself have sex with him? This isn't just like you're catching a random body, you lost your virginity, to a boy you love who is in a relationship with someone else."

I sigh. "I know, I know. What do I say? Do I just pretend like it didn't happen? I can't just do that, bro. It was almost everything I could've imagined. He knows my body Zion, he knows what to do to it and how to do it. You would've never thought he was a virgin."

"Because he isn't. We just went over the fact that him and Makiya have sex which is why this situation just keeps getting worse."

"I don't know what to do. I should've never let him do it, it literally didn't even take much convincing. One minute he was saying my ass got fat then the next his hands were in my pants then boom. We were having sex..really, really, really good sex."

"You know I'll have your back no matter what but this wasn't a good decision on your behalf. If you continue having sex with him knowing he has a girlfriend I'll do what I can to defend you but if she finds out and wants to fight you I'm not including myself in that."

"I'm not asking you to. I know what I'm getting myself into. It's worth it. Mekhi is worth it. We love each other, Z. You know how that feels."

She sucks her teeth, annoyed. "I'm starting to know what love feels like, that's true. I also know that if Mekhi loved you as much as he claims to he wouldn't use you as somebody to fuck on the side while throwing his relationship in everyone's faces. That's not right, and that's not love."

"If he didn't want to do it he wouldn't have did it. Any other time he wouldn't have."

"Sai, what don't you get? He didn't even have sex with you while y'all were together. You weren't ready then so why are you ready now—"

"By the time I was ready we had already broken up and I was mad at him which is the only reason I never had sex with him."

"So, let me get this straight." She made it so that her feet would stop the swing from moving. "You didn't have sex with him before because you were mad about him slut-shaming you but you aren't mad that he's in a committed relationship?"

"Not too committed." I mutter.

"Huh?" She cupped her ear. "Speak up, bookie."

"Nothing.."

"..."

"That's all I wanted to tell you. You can finish with the party or whatever, I'm going to my room. Too many weird vibes going on outside."

"Girl, please. All this just for you to be in his face Monday calling him your bestie. Nobody wants to hear it, for real." She got off of the swing, walking past me.

ANIYAH sinclair

whereisaniyah    14m                               •••

"You should be a poet..you write beautifully." Amaru hands me my journal back. He was tutoring me in English and it was supposed to be yesterday, but it was the first football game of the season and neither one of us wanted to miss it.

So instead of missing the game I was at home missing the party, which I didn't necessarily mind since no one there was really too fond of me anyway.

I was trying to rebrand myself, though. Not into someone completely different, just into the real me. Everyone just saw me as a slut because I enjoy sex, but I was much more than a sexual person, it's just no one cared enough to see.

Over the summer I vowed to remain celibate for a while, hopefully until I get into a real relationship and just focus on things I liked doing in my spare time to avoid having sex.

"Thank you, but I don't think I'm that good at it. It's just something I picked up in my free time." I shrug, watching as he walked around my room and messed with the decorations I had.

"You like Arctic Monkeys?" He picked up their vinyl that I had sitting on my dresser, causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"They're nice. I just started getting into them during the summer. Trying to broaden my music taste. I like them so far, though."

He sat the vinyl back down and made his way back over to me, sitting down on my bed. "You wanna finish reading the book?" He nodded at Fahrenheit 451 which was sitting in the middle of the both of us.

"No, but I don't have much of a choice. I just don't get it. Why are we already reading a book and it's the first week of school? Can we at least get back in the rhythm of even being at school first?"

"It's not that bad. I read the book, I like it."

"I just hate to read, Amaru!" I slouch back. "It's so boring. There's never any good books."

"Do you go and look for the good books?"

"Man, do the good books look for me?" I ask, he laughs, showing his braces.

"You have to figure out what you like to read. What interests you, after you figure that out you shouldn't have any issues with reading. Learn to read intriguing things first, the rest will come later."

"Intriguing things like what? I don't want to read about Black trauma, I don't want to read about anything that I deal with on the daily—"

"Start with fairytales. Use your imagination. Every Tuesday after school I go to the Book Club. You don't have to come by every week, but I think you should stop by on Tuesday. We can figure out what books you'd like and you can take a few home and read some and just go from there."

"I don't know if I'm going to have time for that, she said my paper is due next Friday. I can't get another F this early in the year, I really have to focus."

"I'm going to help you, Aniyah. We can stay after school but you won't do well on the paper if you don't allow yourself to enjoy the book, and you won't allow yourself to enjoy the book if you don't enjoy reading. It's that simple."

"I mean, I guess..I'll pick a book and read a few chapters to see if I like it or not on Tuesday and then I'll let you know, but Wednesday after school you have to help me with my essay. Okay?"

"Alright."

"You need to help me out in APUSH too, I'm not the best with that." I admit and his eyebrow raises.

"You're in APUSH?" He asked, I nod my head in response. "Damn, they just let anybody in there."

"Kiss my ass, please." I roll my eyes at his bad joke.

"Aniyah!" Mekhi bursted into my room, looking nothing but drunk off of his ass. "Phat, man, I need to talk to you."

I look over at Amaru in embarrassment. "It's late. You should go. We can talk about this on Monday, okay?"

"That's fine." He does something on his phone before getting off of the bed, grabbing the few things he brought over with him.

I get off of the bed as well, sliding my slippers onto my feet. "Sit down on the bed, Khi. Don't throw up, and if you do there's a trash can right there." I point to the mini trash can I had nearby. "You look like complete shit."

After the abortion, Mekhi and I got way closer. We were somewhat like we were when we were younger and it was nice. Sure, we still argued a lot here and there but we were siblings, it was bound to happen. They were never as severe as they used to be though.

We had been through a lot together, our dad leaving, our mom dying, Tee leaving the first time, our grandma dying, Mekhi having to raise the both of us on a grocery store income, and then Tee returning. It was a lot of stuff for us to go through at this age, and despite Tee being our brother, Mekhi and I only really had each other.

It had always just been us. The only person we could count on in this life was the other, it was just finally time for us to realize it.

I followed Amaru out of the room and downstairs where he would begin putting his shoes on. "This was nice. We didn't get much of anything done, but it was still nice. I never really talked to you before, so spending time with you helped me get to see you in a different light."

I didn't reply, I just smiled one of those tight-lipped smiles. I didn't know what to say.

"I think the people that say stuff about you just never got the chance to talk to you or spend any time with you outside of rumors. I was hesitant on agreeing to tutor you because of what everyone was saying about how you dated a rapist and all of that. But, I realized I can't judge anybody. I leave that to a higher power."

I nodded my head. "Thank you. For, like, not judging me and all. It's nice for someone to not judge."

"Of course." He checks his phone before looking out of the door. "My Uber is here. Thanks for the company and the snacks. I'll see you on Monday."

"I'll see you." I held the door open as he stepped out. "Amaru?"

"Hm?" He turned to look at me, he was clearly ready to leave but he wasn't going to show it.

"I didn't date a rapist purposely. I don't know what people told you, but I was in denial. I was blinded by what I thought was love. I didn't date him while knowing what I know now. I'm not that bad."

"I know you aren't that bad. Have a good night, Aniyah." He smiles, walking off of the porch.

I watch him walk to the car before shutting and locking the screen door, closing and locking the other one behind it.

I begin making my way back upstairs to my room, kicking my slippers back off once I got there. "What did you need to tell me, Khi?"

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad, Phat. Once you hear this shit you won't even believe it."

"Well, I know you ain't kill nobody so it ain't that bad." I take my old seat on the bed, sitting criss-cross.

"Worse."

"There's not much that's worse than that, pooh."

He leaned up and I could see disappointment written all over his face. "I cheated on Makiya."

"Oh?" I reply almost immediately. I wasn't expecting him to say that, and I definitely wasn't expecting him to reveal it so quickly. "With who?"

"With who else, bro? Saida!"

"Cheated how, though? Because a kiss or something barely counts. Like it counts but people get over that."

"I fucked her—nah, that sounds bad. I had sex with her. At the party, it was before Makiya came. I tried to get drunk enough to forget it but I can't. I'm not that drunk. I remember every second of it and it felt so good, bro."

"You lost your virginity and just started fucking everybody, huh?"

"Don't say it like that."

"You're just like me." I joke, poking him. He laughed it off, but his face went straight immediately after.

"Oh, I make a hoe joke after months of getting mad at you when you did, and now you don't laugh? Be serious."

"It was funny. I'm just..why would I do that?" He slaps his forehead twice. "I really like Makiya. A lot."

"No, you don't."

"I do! I care about that girl so much. She genuinely helped me get over Saida during that time where she was out texting all them other niggas. I'll always have a special place in my heart for her for that."

"You don't like her. At least not as much as you claim. If you did then having sex with Saida would've never even crossed your mind. You shouldn't risk hurting people that you care about by doing something like that." I explain.

"It just happened. It ain't no way I can tell her, though. It'll break her fucking heart, and I know Saida feels terrible too."

"Saida lost her virginity tonight to the boy she loves. I don't think she feels terrible." I say. "Yes, she might feel bad about doing it while you have a girlfriend but if she takes that out of the equation then she has no reason to feel terrible. She doesn't talk to Makiya, she probably doesn't care much."

"So don't tell Makiya?"

"I didn't say that. I didn't say tell her or don't. That's all up to you, I can't make that decision for you. You made the bed, now you need to lay in it. Just don't have sex with both of them at the same time, you'll put their health at risk then you'll fuck around and be even more bitch-less than you already are."

"I'm not bitch-less."

"You started getting attention from girls last year, then you cheated on one with the same girl that cheated on you last year. See a pattern? You're going to be sick when they piece it together that you're having sex with both of them at the same time and you'll go back to being lame ass Mekhi who gets no bitches and no pussy. That's a sad ass Mekhi, I don't wanna see that Mekhi ever again."

"I'm not gone tell her." He looked up at me. "Not yet."

"Then cut Saida off. I like her, but if you're staying with Makiya then Saida needs to be out of the picture. Again."

"Saida's never out of the picture, clearly. She takes the picture! I can't cut her off."

"Then either way it goes you're fucked, and I can't help you anymore."

niggas are the same, and this is a prime example. even the lamest niggas are just dumb and ain't shit.

a/n:
i updated before the last update hit a month, that gotta be worth something! mekhi and saida about to give craig and manny (makiya can be ashley). i love drama, i love mess, sorry!

anyways, this chapter was shitty (including the sex scene) but i literally wrote 76% of this today so...i also started it in class so it's excused.

q: mekhi cheated on makiya with saida, how we feeling?

q: should mekhi play it cool? yes or no?

q: who do y'all want to see more of? it can be anybody in the "PART II" chapter.
- aniyah's pov was short but it's fine we got more in store for her.

12/06/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 36 12
Everyone has a soulmate, you know you've meet your soulmate when the first sentence they say to you, appears on the small of your back. But when your...
255K 16.2K 39
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
49.9K 2.6K 17
"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯..."
94.8K 8K 20
❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴.❞