Kimetsu no Yaiba: Reader Ones...

By hiranowrites

Features: Lemons Fluff Angst Request?: yes More

T. Yoriichi x Reader
K. Rengoku x Reader
T. Giyuu x Reader
K. Mitsuri x Reader
T. Muichiro x Reader
S. Genya x Reader
S. Gyuutaro x Reader
Requests!
K. Shinobu x Female Reader
A. Zenitsu x Male Reader
H. Gyomei x Reader
Hantengu !Clones! X Reader
Demon King Tanjiro x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Announcement
Muzan x Reader
I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
A/N
Giyuu x Reader

H. Doma x Male! Reader

331 4 0
By hiranowrites

Lemon

Tw: Vibrator, Tied up/shackled reader, and almost anything that exist ;)

+ your a human for this and it's in your POV

(Reminder! You and doma are already dating)

Happy thanksgiving!
—————————————————————————

Ive been stuck in doma's paradise cult for almost a two quarter of my entire life. I wasn't complaining though, The place was very stylish but the people weren't as nice but they were easy to befriend.

I had suspicions when I first came here, the people here were not the nicest but they usually never bother me so i made sure not to bother them. I'm currently sitting in my room thinking over if coming here was a good idea All along. Yes, Yes it was and I wouldn't regret it one second.

I got off my bed and changed into a men's yukata, It wasn't they best but it was one of the most comfortable things in the world. After putting on some socks and sandals, I headed out of my room and walked along the corridors of the paradise, ignoring the stares of others.

I was about to reach doma's room until I felt a strong pair of hands gripping onto my arm and pull me into a dark room. The sound of the door slamming shut, the lock turning, and the sound of heavy pants were clearly heard as my back was pinned against a soft futon, my hands were held behind my head and a heavy weight had my body pinned down so that I couldn't move an inch. And that's when I heard it, the teasing voice of a certain someone..

"(Name)Chan..~"

I'm already sweating from nervousness as the warm breath of the voices owner trickled over my neck and caused me to hitch my breath.

"Doma..?" I called out after a while of being frozen and held my breath when I heard a low chuckle from the voice and a dim light showed against the persons face, the sight of soma was more visible than before.

"You finally found out!~" He exclaimed and slowly moved his hand up and down my body, slowly tracing his fingers down to my lower body and back up before circling his finger around  my left nipple.

"W-what are you doing..?" I ask as I felt my body shiver from his touch. I gasped soon after I felt shackles wrapped around the both of my ankles as my legs slowly spread apart.

"It's a surprise!~" He teased and slowly moved his free hand towards my lower parts, stopping once his hand reached the tie of the yukata.

I hitched my breath once I felt the yukata disappear off my body. Now my body was fully accessible for him. Being a demon, he instantly knew how nervous i was.

"Don't worry! I'll be gentle.." He grinned and began to slowly moved his towards the fundoshi and ripped it off before slowly rubbing my shaft, moving his hand up and down continuously as his other hand twirled and pinched my nipple.

My breath hitched again and my body tensed up as I felt his cold hands move up and down on my shaft, rubbing and stroking it continuously.

Sooner or later I felt myself twitch and i gritted my teeth before loudly moaning and whimpering as I felt close to my orgasm.

"Don't fight back (Name)San!~" He exclaimed and lowered his head so that it would be facing your shaft before he took out his tongue and twirled it around the tip of the shaft before then bouncing his head up and down.

"D-douma..!~"

Doma smirked knowing that you were about to release and opened his mouth before ropes of your 'juices' streamed into his mouth. The sound of him gulping down your juices, savoring them was clear.

"You taste delicious my darling! How about we get to the main course now, Shall we?~" He smirked and pulled out a small vibrator from behind before wrapping it around my sensitive shaft. He then grabbed the remote and moved it up to slow, painfully slow.

I groaned and hitched my breath as I felt the vibration from the vibrator. Then he moved it up to medium and then high, extremely high.

"D-doma..please..stop..~" I moan and clench my teeth and squirmed as he only chuckled and placed a long kiss on my lips, soon roughly slipping his tongue in and began to roughly tongue kiss me as he fiddled around with the remote settings.

"Can't do I'm afraid! But now is the actual main course..~" He grinned and quickly lifted you up before he layed behind you and sat you down so that your back would laying against his chest.

I froze when I heard to sound of a belt unbuckle and slid off before I felt his pants lower down before my butt was poked by something hard. I looked down and saw that his shaft, around 10 inches + 4 in the half inches wide was poking me, The reddish tip erected and the shaft spurting precum from the tip, Veins were also visible.

He noticed and whispered in my ear, rubbing my thighs, "Don't worry, Ill make sure each inch goes in~" He whispered and lifted me up as he alined his shaft and slammed me down against him, Causing me to scream as I felt his shaft slam against my prostate.

He grabbed your jaw before looking at your with Lustful and loving eyes, "I'll be nice and let you adjust..~" He says before giving you a long passionate kiss, slowly inserting his tongue and tongue kissed you.

I moaned in between kisses and pulled away for air before nodding at him, signaling that I was ready. He smirked and began to thrust into my butt roughly and at inhuman speed. I yelped and covered my mouth to stop moans from spilling out of my mouth. He rubbed your thighs with one hand and stroked your shaft with the other.

"Doma..! It feels..so fucking good..~"

"I'm glad it does darling..~" He says happily before roughly stroking you and pounding into your ass like a feral animal during mating season.

I softly screamed and clenched the bedsheets before moaning as I felt another orgasm slowly release.

"T-that's it darling, go ahead and don't fight it..~" He says into your ear and grunted as he also felt himself get pleasure from this.

"Doma..!~" I screamed in ecstasy and clenched onto the bedsheets harder before I felt the orgasm release as doma's moans filled the room and the sounds of wet skin clamping against each other.

I panted and was about to get off before doma grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

"I'm not done yet...~" he says before going back to thrusting inside of your ass mercilessly, causing you to scream in ecstasy and tears to form around your eyes. He took notice of it and caressed your cheek before tilting his head to kiss you, which you gladly did back.

He pulled away for air and slowly placed his head at the crook of your neck as he rubbed your thighs and tensed shoulder areas, trying to keep you relaxed.

"Don't worry, I'm close.." He said in a slight raspy voice, grunting.

He then went back to rough hitting your prostate before he felt his cock twitch and he wrapped his arms around your waist before he soft it down on your neck and began to slam into you mercilessly.

The both of you moaned out load at the same time before doma released his thick ropes into your ass, some leaking out before he pulled out.

He then undid your shackles and watched as you tirelessly fell limp onto his chest as he pulled the covers over the both of you, stroking your hair as he did so.

"I sure did come a lot didn't I? (Name)San-"

He froze mid sentence when he heard your soft snores and he chuckled before closing his eyes too.

"Sleep well my dear.." He says before the both of you fell asleep for the night

—————————————————————————
Friend, my fingers hurt bc of this

glitchy-shadow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 4.9K 103
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...
1.9K 46 9
Oneshots contain X reader Black reader Smut Lemon X canon Wholesome Fluff Musical Drama And angst Enjoy!
426 9 12
One shots of demon slayer characters x Y/N. Will have fluff and some smut and some angst. I do not own Demonslayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba) nor the charact...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] βπ’ˆπ’π’π’… π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’.❞ ------------------------------------------------- βπ’˜π’†π’π’, π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š. π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 π’Šπ’ 𝒕...