𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |

20.9K 525 270
By Leyah_eroticstories

"Fuck yes." I fake moaned as he thrust into me from behind. I almost rolled my eyes at his small dick, I didn't even see the hype over him. I mean, he is good looking but his sex is wack.

My pussy was drier than crackers.

"I want to hear you moan louder." I almost snort, moan loud to what exactly?

"Ah, shit." He came into the condom and I almost want to cry. What the fuck was that? "Did you cum babe?" He had the audacity to ask, I didn't even answer.

He just started and he's done already? fuck me, I need some good fuck for once.

I picked up my robe, tying it around me and went out but not before looking back. "Don't come back here unless you know how to use that tiny dick, Jason." 

Waste of my fucking time. 

Yeah it's hard controlling what I say to people as you can see. I went outside lighting up my cigarette, I needed to get my mind off that nerd. He's taken up my mind from just one fucking kiss and today when I saw him getting beat up, I had to help him.

And the most shocking thing that happened was me feeling jealous when that girl who's probably his girlfriend hugged him. I don't even know this man from anywhere and now I get jealous? 

What the fuck?

I needed to avoid him, I had to else someone's heart will break and it won't be mine.

My ex boyfriend ruined me and I'll ruin anybody good that comes into my life because I still love him even if he left me for someone else.

Pathetic I know.

All I could imagine was his sea blue eyes behind those glasses, his tall figure, the dimples on his cheeks, his muscles when I jumped on him that night and his soft tasty lips. I wonder what those lips can do—

Fuck!

I threw away the cigarette and went back inside glad he's gone so I could get some sleep. I heard the door pushed open and saw my Best-friend Rayleigh.

"Hi sweets." She said and hugged me.

She's my only friend and the only person I'll never ruin. She keeps me in check and I can't thank her enough for being by my side through everything.

"Where's Meera?" I asked, Meera has been her girlfriend for one year now. Yes she's actually a lesbian, I admire them so much and the love they have for each other.

"Oh she's sleeping, I left to come check on you. Are you okay?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay I promise." I tried to hide it but she saw it.

"You met someone, who was it?" She grinned, damn she knows me too well.

"No one special." I said dryly.

"Spill bitch." She crossed her arms and pout at me.

I rolled my eyes. "His name is Alessio or something. I don't know how I've never seen him around school before." 

Her eyes widened. "Alessio Romano? the handsome nerdy twin? the son of the hot multi-billionaire dad and mom? the straight A student? the quiet stutter guy?"

"Holy shit, you know his entire bio." I was surprised but was more surprised by the information about him.

"Is that all you got from what I just said?" She groaned falling on the bed as I laughed. "And of course you wouldn't know him, you hardly go to your classes and he spends most of his time in a library."

"I think so, but yes he sounds like the one. I mean I don't know about the rich part, the straight A student part, but he is indeed hot, nerdy, stutters and looks quiet."

"Maybe you need someone like him in your life and forget about him, after all he left you." This is not the first time she tells me to move on but it's not easy.

"I'm tired." I said trying to dismiss the subject, she shook her head at me knowingly.

"Alrighty, I'm leaving then."
.
.
.

The next day of school I woke up late and school was already going on when I reached there. I hate it here and I hate everyone here. 

"Slut." Someone says behind me and I turned around seeing Sara.

"Bitch watch that mouth of yours before I screw it shut for you." I said taking a step to her and she cowered back trying to mask her fear.

"Stay away from Jason." She sneered and I almost laugh.

"You can keep him, that dick couldn't satisfy me anyways." I whispered into her ear. "His dick was beyond small, are you sure you wanna fight over a small dick boy?"

She glared folding her arms. "You think I'm afraid of you?" I rolled my eyes before walking away.

"Fucking coward." She taunt and I stopped in my track groaning.

"I'd rather eat broken glass than to fight over a man who by the way has a pencil ass dick in his pants."

"Why don't you go and spread your legs, that's all you're good for anyway." She smirked.

"Maybe I'll spread my legs for your daddy next time around, how does that sound?" I suggested with a grin and her smirk fell.

She let out a scream and charged at me but I swiftly moved out of the way before she could touch me and she fell to the ground whimpering.

Not today satan.

I shrugged with a laugh as I walked passed her and down the hall, I'm not in the mood for drama today.

I was going to the bathroom when I spotted Alessio from across the hall looking so handsome, when his eyes met mine he blushed and looked away. 

So cute.

I smirk at him and walked into the bathroom doing my thing then went back out. I walked right into a wall on my way out, a very muscular wall.

"I have a feeling you're following me, yes?" I said and looked up at Alessio. 

I could now see the piercing on his ear and the tattoo behind his ear that went all the way down to his neck more clearly now and it was written in Chinese. I wonder what it means.

"N-No, I just wanted to say hi." He murmured pushing up his glasses nervously, darting out his tongue to wet his full lower lip.

Oh fuck, It was so full and pink.

"Hi Alessio." I don't know why this guy is so fucking hot for a nerd.

It should be illegal to look that handsome. His fingers ran through his dark brown hair showing off the silver rings on his fingers.

Fuck me daddy-

I walked away before he could say anything else. I reminded myself that I needed to stay away from him.

I decided to start going to most of my classes starting today, I need to start being serious about my grades.

I went to my Art class and sat down, waiting for the teacher. She came in soon after with a shocked expression when she saw me.

Surprise bitch!

"Wow, welcome back to class Ms. Summers." She taunt and I rolled my eyes, just as Alessio strolled in the classroom.

He went to his seat which was at the front of the class. 

Classic nerd.

I watched him throughout the entire time the teacher was teaching and I'm sure he could feel my eyes on him as he constantly shifts in his seat.

God, I never knew nerds could look so hot but fuck he was the hottest guy I've ever come across so far. 

He sat with his legs spread, eyes on the board. Imagine sitting on that lap. Holy fu-

After class I went out to find Ray waiting for me at my locker, I can practically see the frustration on her face for waiting so long and I chuckled.

"Bitch, I'm starving." She muttered crossing her arms.

"Me too, my stomach is rumbling." I said rubbing it.

"Do you ever get that embarrassing moment when your stomach rumbles in-front of someone you're trying to impress?" She laughed asking.

"No— but fuck that's so embarrassing, especially when it won't stop." I grinned as we made it to the lunch room.

"Girl, this one time I was with my crush at a cafe shop and my stomach rumbled so loud that I had to move around the noisy chair which was super loud so that she couldn't hear my stomach growling like a lion." I was laughing my ass off by the end of it.

"Oh my God, the second hand embarrassment." I giggled.

"I felt so ashamed and the worst part was, I didn't even feel hungry." She said as she laughed with me.

As soon as I took a seat, I looked across the area for a certain blue eye boy with glasses.

My eyes spot Alessio sitting with that same girl he hugged that day.

Wait— that does look like him but the way he's acting seems different and he wasn't wearing a glasses.

"Twin alert." Ray muttered beside me looking over to where I was looking. That makes more sense, Alessio isn't so carefree.

His twin brother looked over here and smirk. I rolled my eyes looking away when I saw him walking over to us.

"Ladies, I'm Silas." He spoke confidently. 

Ray waved and I just nod my head, biting my sandwich. "I'm Raylee and she is Skylar, you probably know that already." He nodded with a cheeky grin as he looked over at me.

"Alessio is in the library, I notice you looking over our table." He smirked. "Just thought I'd let you know in case."

Now that he's closer to us, I saw the difference between both twins.

This one has one dimple while Alessio has two. He has a beauty spot on his cheek, Alessio has one on his chin. His has hazel eyes, Alessio eyes are sea blue.

"I wasn't looking for him." I defended myself and his smirk grew wider.

"Keep telling yourself that, anyways I gotta go." He says distractedly winking at a girl who passed him as she blushed.

He walked off behind her as Ray squealed. "If I was into boys, I'd totally tap that."

I scoffed "The other twin is much better in my opinion." I whispered but she heard it and squealed louder.

"Someone has a crush." I shook my head. "Oh shit, my ship is finally sailing. Go Alar." She continued cheering like a cheerleader.

"No, I do not and what the fuck is Alar?" I deadpanned and she whined.

"Yours and Alessio's ship name of course." She said with a sleek grin and I raised a brow at her.

"You're fucking crazy I swear, but stop dreaming because that'll never happen."

"We'll see. Just go to the library bitch, I need to use the bathroom anyway." She ran off before I could declined.

I sighed and stayed seated stubbornly. After a while I decided that one little peek wouldn't hurt right?

I got up and went into the direction of the library.

So much for staying away.

I stand at the door for a good five minutes before feeling the courage to step inside. Why am I feeling so nervous all of a sudden?

I quietly went in only to see Alessio sat down by himself in a far away corner reading a book.

Fuck this, I'm going over there.

"Alessio." I called softly and he jumped hearing my voice. I almost laugh at how frightened he looked.

"S-Sky." His eyes lit up after seeing me and I cleared my throat when he shortened my name.

I didn't know what to say after that, the way he looked at me, damn I need help.

"Do you rather reading than eating?" I asked pulling out a chair beside him, sitting down.

"I'm not h-hungry." He said breaking the eye contact and looking back into his book.

I sat staring and observing him, I could see some of his buttons on his shirt open, the muscles popping out that I had to lick my lips at the sight.

So much for looking innocent, nothing about his body was innocent. Fuck me!

The silver chain around his neck swung every time he moved. The pen he had between his  plump lips as he reads his book.

Whew chile— those tattoos scattered on the side of his fingers. He has such pretty fingers, I wonder how they'd feel insi-

He squirmed in his seat adjusting his glasses on his face before looking at me. "Stop l-looking at me like that." He whispered with a blush.

I quickly turn away feeling embarrassed at getting caught checking him out.

"Here." I took out a sandwich out of my bag and handed it to him and he shook his head.

"It's okay, you don't have to give me your l-lunch."

"I already ate, that's why I'm offering you." He nodded, taking the sandwich from me and biting into it.

"Thank you." He smiled brightly showing his dimples and I almost gushed over them, I just wanna poke them.

I want dimples too.

He looked like he wanted to say something but keeps closing his mouth debating if he should say it or not.

"Say it." I demand and his eyes widen.

"What?" I gave him a stern look and he swallowed harshly before saying what he wanted to say. "You l-look beautiful." He gulped, maybe afraid of seeing my reaction.

I turned away patting my cheeks as I felt it getting warmer.

Oh.

Nobody as ever called me beautiful before, instead they call me pretty— it's a big difference if you ask me.

I felt weird, I started feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

"Thanks?" I was confused on what to say but he chuckled anyway.

His voice was so deep and husky that I had to cross my legs together. Something's wrong with me ever since I met this guy.

"Do you s-stay in the dorm house or-?" He asked nervously.

"Yes dorm, you?" I asked.

"Me and my brother stay in a p-penthouse about 15 minutes away from here."

Woah, they're really rich then.

"That must be nice." I said and he nod. "So where's your girlfriend?"

He choked on the last piece of sandwich and I slapped his back. When he sobered up he answered. "G-Girlfriend? I don't have any."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. How does he not have a girl? He's smart, hot and rich.

"Yes, the girl that hugged you the other day." I clarified and he chuckled.

"You're talking about Zina? Ew, that's p-practically my sister." He stated.

I sighed in relief, for what? I don't know.

"I-I mean, she's in-love with my brother." He murmured. Interesting!

"Oh, I thought- nevermind."

The bell rang and we took up our bags walking out of the library side by side.

"Just so you know, we're friends now so deal with it." I smirked at his flushed face as we went in different directions for our next class.

Adorable.

I walked back to my other class, I'm already so tired of school.
.
.
.

I plopped down on my bed feeling exhausted. There's a party tonight and I plan on going, maybe I just need some good fuck to get my mind off that nerd.

I showered and did my hair, then my make-up and picked out a tight fitting dress that showed up all my curves.

I heard my phone pinged and quickly picked it up knowing it was probably Ray.

We're outside, hurry up!  -Bestie RayRay😍💓

Yeah, I'll be out in a minute.  -Me

Righttt...  -Bestie RayRay😍💓

I rolled my eyes after picking up my purse and walked out of the dorm.

I got into the familiar car seeing Ray and her girlfriend.

"Hey boo." Meera greeted me and I grinned.

"Its been a while yeah?"

"True, this girl here is taking up all my time I swear." She said making Ray glared at her and I chuckled.

"I'm just joking baby." Meera cooed at Ray who was pouting like a baby.

"Who's ready to party?" They both cheered as Mira drove off.

20 minutes later we reached the house that was throwing the party, it was packed as fuck.

Drunk, sweaty college students were everywhere as we entered the house.

I immediately went to get drinks and started drinking again. The liquor burned my throat and I started feeling more relaxed now.

"Lets dance." Ray shouted over the music as she dragged us to the dance floor.

We started grinding on each other as we sang our hearts out, we were having fun together then I felt a guy dancing on me.

I smirk to myself and grind myself on him. "Damn, babe." He whispered into my ear.

Oh, I know.

We were dancing for couple minutes before I went to get shots again.

The guy that I was dancing with came up to me eyeing me with lust evident in his eyes. "I'm Noah and you?" I could feel eyes on me but I couldn't find who it was so I ignored it.

"Emma." I gave him my middle name instead, knowing that nobody knows me by that name in case he plans to look for me after this.

"Pretty name." He winked. "Wanna go back to my room?"

"Sure." I do need a good fuck after all. Maybe this will take my mind off a certain nerd.

Soon after we reached his room which was in the house so I'm guessing it's his party and house.

He started kissing on me, I wasn't feeling turned on but maybe it's because he just started? He pulled out a condom out of his drawer and came back over as he pulled off my dress while I took off his pants.

I wrapped my legs around him and just as he was about to put the condom on, the door burst opened and I squealed covering myself.

My eyes widened when I saw Alessio's eyes glaring at me with his jaw clenched. What was he doing here?

So much for taking my mind off him.

"What the fuck man, get out of my room. I was just about to get a nice fuck." The guy shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"S-Sorry, I was just looking for the bathroom." Alessio said then looked at me one last time with a look that I couldn't despair before slamming the door shut.

I froze before putting on back my clothes in a hurry. "Why the fuck are you putting on back your clothes?"

"I'm leaving." He glared at me before grabbing my dress which tore at the force he used.

"What the hell, asshole." I snapped as he pushed me on the bed.

"You're definitely not leaving without me getting what I want." He smirked eyeing my body.

"No, leave me the fuck alone." I shivered in disgust as I got up but he held me down, fuck he was strong. He tore the rest of my dress and I gasped as he pulled my naked breasts out in the open. 

Before he could go any further the door burst open and Alessio came into view again.

His face was red with pure anger and I gulped as he punched the guy in the face, he looked scary at this moment like he was the son of the devil, I never knew he could be this scary.

"She fucking said no, you fucking piece of shit. NO!" He slammed the guy head into the ground hard and my eyes widened, he didn't stutter. Well of course, he doesn't stutter every time. 

Wait, he's going to kill him if I don't stop him.

"Alessio, stop. You're going to kill him." I yelled but he continued.

There was blood everywhere, the guy's face was unrecognizable by now. I stood up in only my underwear and went to pull him off but I was failing deeply.

"Of course I'm going to kill this fucker." He said it like he meant it and I gulped.

Who was he? he's not the silent shy nerd at this moment, he's someone extremely different.

I quickly put on back my dress that had a big hole in it and ran out in search of his twin brother, if he didn't stop now he's going to kill the guy and I couldn't allow that to happen.

I found him easily making out with a girl and I stepped in-front of him breathless after the running I did. "A-Alessio r-room u-upstairs." I breathe out.

He face hardened at the mention of his brother. "What happened to my brother?" He yelled and I pointed to the room upstairs as he took off in full speed. I didn't even care that my dress had holes in it at this point.

I ran behind him quickly, pushing through people and when I reached into the room I saw Silas pulling Alessio off the guy with ease. "Stop it Alessio, not now."

Alessio froze and by then the guy lay unconscious on the floor looking dead. "B-But he-" 

His eyes found mine and he rushed over to me, his hands on my waist. "Are you okay? did he h-hurt you?" His bruised hand brushed my cheeks and my eyes watered.

"I'm okay, but you're not." I took his bruised hand rubbing my thumb over it as he winced.

"I don't care about myself, I need to make sure you're okay princess." He took off his hoodie putting it over me.

How can someone be so selfless? he's too good for someone like me. 

Princess? I started getting that weird feeling again.

"Are you going to get in trouble for that?" I pointed to the boy at the floor as his hoodie warmed me up, it smelled so much like him. I loved it and I'm keeping it forever.

"My papa w-will take care of that." He said and I looked over to see Silas talking on the phone in a hushed tone.

What does he mean? what does his father do?

I just realized I knew nothing about him or his family.
.
.
.
.

💛.

Leyah.✍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 352 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
856K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
106K 623 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
543 26 12
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...