Revved || taekook ✓

Av vkookify

"i will race into your heart and crush it wholly like the best heartthrob and biker i am" "i would like you t... Mer

preface
trailer
𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
01 : the guy in red
02 : let's drink and be sad
03 : beg on my knees for you
04 : rotten peas
05 : do not enter
06 : two can play the game
07 : such a whore
sinners like us
08 : lollipop
09 : falling for his lies
10 : settle the game
11 : playing dirty
12 : do or die
13 : ruined it all
14 : be useful to me
15 : he is massive
16 : a naked jungkook
17 : got hard over him
18 : a stormy night
19 : who's the bottom?
20 : get nasty
22 : all yours to screw
23 : spread your legs
24 : we are fucking sick
25 : do you want to kiss me?
26 : i know you've always hated me
27 : cold but not heartless
28 : egoistic king
29 : pretty taehyung
30 : i want you
31 : moan for me
32 : bottoming
33 : stay the night
34 : best decision
35 : deja vu
36 : stay alive
37 : can't help falling in love with you
38 : die for you
39 : revved

21 : let me borrow your ass

9K 464 218
Av vkookify

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 ::

"oh?" jungkook grinned, cocking an eyebrow at the sudden boldness of the raven head.

the way taehyung hovered over him, his dick protruding and brushing against the younger's one partially- igniting something sinister in jungkook.

putting one hand beside the faded green-haired lad's head and one on his well-built clothed chest- pressing his palm against the younger's chest to feel his abs, taehyung lustfully looked into jungkook's amused eyes.

"i want to fuck you jeon" the aforementioned man tilted his head and chuckled at those words, irritating the older as usual.

jeon jungkook's chuckles are the cockiest ones. never fails to get on the raven head's nerves.

"with that fuckable face, you should be taking me kim. not the other way around" taehyung snickered at the younger's response, irritating jungkook the same way he did a few seconds ago.

"don't go on my face jeon because the way you're looking up at me makes you look no less than a whore with a loose hole"

jungkook's vein popped on the side of his neck as he grimaced, grabbing taehyung's waist hard as he glared into the older's eyes. "never knew you can talk any more bull shit than you already do. get fucking off me"

taehyung pierced his eyes on the man underneath him before he eventually got off him, sitting by the edge of the bed as he ruffled his already messy hair, bending down to take his pants that were lying on the wooden floor.

taehyung regrets for ever letting his lust to take control over him. it's downright embarrassing how jungkook denied him- it was the first time in his life to be ever rejected for sex like this. usually woman man everyone throws themselves on him so the raven head never really knew what it felt like to be rejected. and now when he knows, he has to admit it feels terribly bad. indeed humiliating.

however, what the raven head didn't notice were the eyes on him.

taehyung should have known being half-naked with a horny beast in the same room would do nothing but destroy him.

the moment taehyung bent down to grab his pants, his plump bare ass was exposed to jungkook who watched him bending down with his head plopped on his palm. his dick eventually turning hard from the glorious sight.

the younger licked his pierced lips, poking the silver ring on his lower lip while eye fucking taehyung who had grabbed his pants by then. wondering to himself how could a man have such a thick well shaped ass. he also wondered how it would feel to bury his throbbing cock inside that fine ass.

guess, taehyung wasn't wrong. they are really far from being done yet.

and so just when taehyung was about to put one leg inside the pants, jungkook grabbed his wrist and spun him around making taehyung fall hard on the bed as he let out a groan from the sudden action.

"the heck. . ."

his voice trailed off when jungkook grabbed his hands and placed them behind, forcing him to be flat on his chest and letting his ass to be all open for the younger.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

the faded green-haired lad took his time gazing at taehyung's stout butt, yearning to touch it however he held back that desire as he smirked down at taehyung who rotated his head sideways to glare at him from the corner of his eyes.

"let me borrow your ass kim" jungkook purred in taehyung's ear after leaning down, his hard cock rubbing against taehyung's bare back and asscheeks. the raven head shuddered from the skinship and grew hard himself.

with widened eyes, taehyung tried to wiggle out of the other male's grasp but again, he knew that won't happen because this young muscled boy won't even budge so it was better if he didn't drain himself out like an idiot.

"in your fucking dreams! let me fucking go!" taehyung gritted his teeth and snarled even though he was getting extremely aroused by the way the younger's dick kept rubbing against his ass like that.

no matter how tempting jungkook looks, taehyung would never ever do bottom. he wasn't even gay, so taking a man's thing up his ass was out of the fucking question here. not in a million years. just not possible.

but when jungkook moaned in his ear while rubbing his shaft on his asscheeks taehyung wasn't so sure of himself.

okay, this man was provoking him. to be a bottom. how charmingly funny.

"haaa. . . please this once? just look at you kim, you look so fucking sexy. can you really blame me?" jungkook bite on the raven head's earlobe, now pressing his front hard against taehyung's ass.

there was no doubt that taehyung was at his limits just as jungkook was. the way the younger was begging him, moaning and using his dick to seduce him boosted his ego. not forgetting his whole body was growing hotter each second, heart beating incredibly fast and dick throbbing in need.

jeon jungkook is the king of seduction. taehyung will give him that.

"i'm gonna die kim-"

"fine! now shut the fuck up"

". . ." jungkook blinked his eyes before a wide smile appeared on his lips. "fine? you mean. . . i can fuck you-"

"if you put it like that one more time, i'm gonna fucking kill you" taehyung blushed like crazy, he didn't really hate foul words in sex but hey, he can't let this cocky jerk know that.

"oh my god" jungkook hid his face in the crook of taehyung's neck, breathing in and out making the older's skin ticklish.

taehyung recoiled but couldn't help the smile that crept his lips. is he that happy? well yeah, he is the luckiest guy in this world for sure. he thought to himself, surprised himself by agreeing on the request of the person he hates to death.

just what kind of hatred does he even have for jungkook to give in so easily?

"but" taehyung pushed jungkook's head away as he turned his body around, now looking up at the man who was hovering over him. "i have a condition"

the faded green-haired lad paused for a second but then nodded rather in a pleasant mood. after all, he's getting to fuck the daylight out of kim taehyung. he couldn't possibly say no to any of taehyung's conditions.

that was until he actually heard it.

"i'm fucking you next"

"h-huh?"

"i said i'll fuck you right after you're done" taehyung smirked, licking his lips as he confidently stared into those shocked eyes.

now now, i'm sure he's gonna give up-

"uhm alright"

"what?!"

"yeah, i mean it's only fair if we take turns" jungkook scoffed. knowing damn well, he was in no position to deny taehyung's condition. this is a one-time fortune- to have his way with the person he nearly wants to kill, he can't let go of it, no matter what.

"so you are a bottom" taehyung chuckled slyly and the younger fumed in sheer embarrassment.

"n-no i'm not! do i look like a bottom to you?!"

"so i do to you?" taehyung scowled, momentarily turning angry.

ah shit. i can't make him pissed now. . . the faded green-haired lad thought to himself, controlling his rage and smiled sweetly at the furious male underneath him.

"of course not-"

taehyung grabbed jungkook's shirt and yanked him closer until their noses nudged from the proximity. "just get it done with and let me fuck you" the faded green-haired lad smirked at his words and nodded.

"then you should better pray to still have the strength for later because i'm definitely not gonna go easy on you baby"

taehyung's eyes widened at the nickname. his heart felt something strange as they both stared deep into each other's eyes. it seemed like even jungkook was surprised he called the person he loathes so much baby.

their definition of hatred was messed up. however, none had the time to overthink when their dicks were yearning for one another this bad.

before taehyung could confront him for having the audacity to call him baby, jungkook placed his both hands on taehyung's inner thighs, pushing them apart to spread them as much as he could to get a better view of the older's hole.

taehyung grew red watching how concentrated the faded green-haired lad looked while staring at his asshole.

"d-don't look you fucking freak!"

jungkook avoided the insults and parted his lips, "whoa"

he was truly amazed by how pretty taehyung looked even down there.

"what do you mean by whoa!" taehyung gritted his teeth, body trembling from the way jungkook kept his warm veiny hands over his spread legs and his eyes that never left looking down at his entrance.

"i just noticed now but hey kim, you're so clean down here. all shaved" jungkook shifted his keen gaze to taehyung's face now while biting down on his pierced lower lip, appearing like a total fuck boy which the raven head assumed he already was.

taehyung found himself gulping at the confrontation. it wasn't because he was prepared for something like this, the raven head simply liked himself to be hairless. it doesn't imply anything but when jungkook is staring at him so intensely it was only natural that taehyung would become flustered and feel his heart beating fast.

damn was jeon jungkook always this intimidating?

gulping thickly once again, taehyung glared or tried his best to at the smirking man, "w-what's that to you, you fucking pervert?"

"nothing. i just found it cute" the faded green-haired lad licked his lips, focusing down there again.

before the raven head could yell at him furthermore, jungkook touched taehyung's quivering hole with his fingertip.

"eek!" there was it again. taehyung's cute little noises. it excited the younger so much, a lot more than he expected it would.

jungkook's lips parted and a wide smirk kissed his lips. eyes enlarged from the thrill and every fiber of his heated body rilled up from taehyung's subtle actions. it made jungkook greedy for more.

he wants to break kim taehyung.

he wants to make a filthy mess out of kim taehyung.

he wants to taint every single inch of kim taehyung's body.

jungkook's mind was swirling with fucked up thoughts.

and so without a second thought, he shoved his index finger inside taehyung.

"ugh!" taehyung groaned, body vibrating from the sudden movement. he bite down on his love-shaped lips and glared at the younger who was too fazed by his sinister thoughts.

"you fucking asshole! use some lube! are you planning on killing me?!"

the faded green-haired lad blinked his eyes and snapped back. raising his head at taehyung who was this close to choke him to death as the reality sinks in. really, how could he forget to use lube? just sticking a finger inside a man's virgin hole? oh wow, he looks like a total beginner even though he wasn't.

"oh. . . s-sorry" he looked around but then it hits him, "but where would i find lube?"

the raven head also realized it and looked away for a few seconds before glancing at jungkook with a reddened face. "u-use saliva?"

"what?" jungkook enlarged his eyes. never did he expect taehyung to suggest something like that.

"i'm. . . i'm not fucking repeating myself" taehyung looked away and it fueled the already raging demon in the younger as he smirked, bringing his finger closer to taehyung's lips, pressing the fingertip on the flesh startling the already flustered man.

"w-what"

"wet my finger, kim. make sure it's dripping with your spit"

taehyung was losing it. how could a guy sound so hot to him? this was so weird, weirdly tempestuous.

undoubtedly there was something in the faded green-haired man's voice that screamed dominance. he somehow couldn't disobey it.

therefore taehyung opened his mouth and closed his eyes, waiting for jungkook to put his finger in his mouth.

looking at taehyung who was waiting for him like that, jungkook pressed his lips together before letting out a sigh. "shit. . . you're driving me crazy"

and then without a warning jungkook shoved his finger inside taehyung's mouth, almost making him gag but the raven head won't show his weak side.

with much difficulty he swirled his tongue around the long fingers, wetting them perfectly, making sure they are lubricated enough.

jungkook watched taehyung sucking off his fingers with an unfazed face, his eyes darkened and lips parted. in all honesty,

he can't wait to fuck the living shit out of taehyung.

"faster, kim"

taehyung shuddered from that raspy voice. he shouldn't feel this way but he was giving in to the man he hates so much. all too shamelessly.

after a while, jungkook pulled out his fingers and taehyung gasped for air, his clothed chest going up and down at a fast pace.

but he had no time to relax as jungkook stuck those very fingers that he sucked on, inside his hole.

"A-AH!"

taehyung moaned loud, and when i say loud, i mean loud loud. it was by far the dirtiest moan jungkook has ever heard in his life. but who would tell him, taehyung could get even more erotic? he just needs to push the buttons and he was fucking going to.

pulling out his fingers before driving them back inside the quivering hole, jungkook fingered taehyung at a quick pace. not letting the raven head adjust to the foreign feeling inside him.

but taehyung couldn't complain.

jungkook's fingers felt awfully amazing. he shouldn't enjoy this, he couldn't. but here he is, moaning like a whore jungkook called him as.

and so taehyung tried to hold back his voice which bothered the younger but he chose to not say anything. after all, his actions will do all the saying.

keeping taehyung's legs apart for the male to thrust his fingers inside the aforementioned male, jungkook showed no mercy in roughly fingering him.

"s-stop that's enough!" taehyung held back his moans and yelled, smacking the younger's arm that was on his thigh but once again jungkook didn't budge.

taehyung's little attempts to stop him only thrilled the male as he drove his fingers inside and then out of the raven head rapidly.

taehyung could feel jungkook's fingers so deep inside him that he was bewildered his body could even react like this.

clenching the bed sheets taehyung shuddered each time jungkook thrusted his long fingers inside him. his dick throbbing and dangling like crazy from the fingering.

how nasty. taehyung thought.

and just when taehyung felt his stomach weird the younger pulled his fingers out for real.

taehyung huffed and shuddered, his backhole quenching in need and dick hard as rock.

what a sight for jungkook.

but again this wasn't enough for both of them. especially for the faded green-haired lad. he was going crazy from the whole situation.

he wanted taehyung's body so bad, it was dangerous but none of them had the sense to realize it.

"you're ready" jungkook didn't wait to hear the other male's response as he positioned his rock-hard cock at taehyung's entrance, his hole clenching from the tip grazing it ever so subtly.

"h-huh?" taehyung raised his head and looked at jungkook who was in a daze.

a dark smirk on his pierced lips.

taehyung turned pale. i'm fucked ( literally )

━━━━━━━━━━━

unedited.

sexy time hasn't ended yet ~ (2)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

785K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
85.2K 2.7K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
50.8K 2K 34
I hate you with all my gut -Jk but I love you till my last-Tae unexpected marriage between two persons with different personalities let's see in the...
101K 4K 35
~From childhood lovebirds to lovers to husbands. Seems like a easy path doesn't it?? but there's a saying " inorder to get the sweetest fruit you got...