[BL] Did The Domineering Pres...

By haelwynter

[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel a... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108 [End]

42

2K 73 13
By haelwynter

42.     Why don't you want it?

    Wu Mingxuan picked up the courier downstairs in the community, and when he got home, he opened it and saw that it was an internal graphics card.

    He opened the information on the packaging bag, and the address was fake, and the sender's name was Borelworm.

    Extract the first letter of each word, which is the same as the abbreviation of "Su Xi Ci".

    He grabbed his clothes and rubbed his chest. Just thinking of the name made his body ache.

    He wouldn't be so naive as to think the man would kindly let go and return the proof that he threatened the star.

    Dubiously put the internal graphics card into the machine, and was still waiting to turn it on, when a special mobile phone rang.

    Wu Mingxuan's body was terrified.

    Lately he has always been terrified of the ringtone, but if he doesn't answer it, he will die worse next time.

    Fortunately, someone seldom called him. In order to solve this problem and return to normal life, he set Su Xici's incoming calls as special ringtones. Unexpectedly, it was even more frightening.

    "Hello..."

    "Did you receive the card? How about this gift? The shooting angle you chose yourself, are you satisfied?" Su Xici's clear voice slowly flowed from the phone.

    At this time, the video inside started to play, it was the scene of Nan Gongyao's ward in the hospital, he suffered everything like a lost dog.

    The screams and begging were extremely clear.

    "Ah!" He threw the camera away angrily.

    "You don't seem to like it very much." It sounded like a lover who prepared a gift that dissatisfied his beloved, and looked depressed.

    Wu Mingxuan remembered that after running out of the hospital with injuries a few days ago, he turned on the camera to check for the first time, but he didn't expect that there was nothing inside.

    At that time, his first reaction was to be tortured, and he was discovered. But the man didn't respond for a few days. He was lucky, thinking that he was too nervous and forgot to press the camera switch.

    Wu Mingxuan gritted his teeth and yelled at the person on the phone: "Believe it or not, I will surrender now, and then I will sue you for threatening me with this video!"

    He would rather go to jail.

    "Why did you start to seek legal protection at this time? When a female celebrity was forced by you before and had no choice but to jump off a building, I remember you said to the uninformed public in the news, "The law protects people with conscience. For a dissolute person, this kind of result is retribution", I am a little confused, do you have a conscience? "

    "What do I have to do for you to let me go!" Wu Mingxuan said frantically.

    "Your undercover tracking and intelligence gathering capabilities are the top in the industry, right?" Su Xici sat upright in front of the French windows on the second floor of the greenhouse, and the coffee lingered in his mouth with the rich aroma of roasted beans.

    "What do you want me to do?" Wu Mingxuan said coldly, was it just an appetizer before?

    "No rush." Su Xici looked at the timer on the small table, and said quietly, "When the time is right, you will know. "

    He hung up the phone, quickly dismantled the phone into parts, threw it together with the timer into the parts box in the utility room, and put the phone card into the password box.

    Wu Mingxuan smashed the phone on the ground, picked up the camera, and endured the discomfort Looking at the screen carefully. He was shocked to find that the video had been edited, and all places where Su Xici appeared larger than one hand were gone, and even the hand that appeared on the scene was covered with mosaics.

    Even if he surrendered, it would have no effect on Su Xici.

    It should have occurred to him that this person would not be so careless.

    He has investigated everything about this person, and he is very innocent, and the Nangong family is behind him, or in other words, all of this was instructed by the Nangong family?

    Every time he thinks of this, he couldn't help shivering. Facing such a powerful force, killing him is easier than ants.

    But it's not impossible.

    The content in the SD card is not only what he threatened the female stars, but for double protection, he also took pictures of the scenes of those bosses who were unbearable.

    The content of the small talk between the big guys who let go of their bodies and minds after finishing their work is even more exciting.

    If those bosses knew that their ugly and sinful side was being held by the Nangong family, would they still let go of this threat?

    A trace of sternness and gloom flashed in Wu Mingxuan's eyes, even if he died, he would drag Su Xici with him.

    Just as he was thinking, his cell phone rang, and when he opened it, it turned out to be Cao Miao.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    "Our president wants to talk to you."

     ——

    The movie "Beauty's Bones" started filming enthusiastically, and Tian Cheng and Shangqian soaked in the crew every day. In the past, he would have thought that this would give the heroine and Nangong Ran a chance to further develop their relationship.

    Now, what he's thinking about is how soon the movie will be released and how much money it can make him.

    In addition, Nangong Ran occasionally gave him a few small investment suggestions. The amount of money was not large, so he made a few small profits anyway.

    Although he would occasionally hint at the important lifelong issues of the overlord, he didn't pay attention to it at all. He looked like a straight man of steel who was born alone, and planned to spend his whole life with his career.

    But having money is really good, at least you don't have to consider the price when you buy things. In Su Xici's eyes, it is an existence that reduces the burden on the brain.

    "Susu, I've invited the gardener to come over and fix the flowers and plants in front of your house."

    It's just that sometimes, he can't keep up with the brain circuit of this tyrant.

    "Why do you want to clean up my house?"

    "Don't you think those roses are messy?"

    "Master, if I want to clean up, the gardener in the manor has already done it for me."

    "Why don't you want it?" Nangong Ran looked at him strangely.

    Su Xici did not answer.

    When it was the weekend, he looked out from the flower hall. Nan Gongran was wearing a handsome green overalls, and his eyebrows and eyes were even more wild.

    What's more casual is that he was wearing gloves and carrying a pair of large scissors, and was going to rattle Qiangwei at the door of his house.

    Su Xici forced himself to turn his gaze back, lowered his head and rubbed his temples, out of sight and out of mind.

    Half a month later was the deadline for bidding for the chip project, and the group's bid hadn't been handed in yet, yet he still had the leisure to destroy those flowers.

    The final winner of this bidding in the original book is naturally Nangong Ran. Regarding this 123 billion fierce competition, the author wrote almost zero background and process of this business, but it was just the way of the male and female protagonists quarreling and falling in love whetstone.

    At that time, Huabei was used by someone who wanted to sneak into the study to steal bidding information.

    In the end, the hostile group suffered a disastrous defeat. The male lead proudly pinched the female lead's chin, gritted his teeth and said, "Woman, this is the consequence of you betraying me!" Then he tortured her and Shang Qian until she was half dead. At the price of his life, Shang Qian's right leg became disabled, frail and sick, and he completely withdrew from the film circle.

    The estrangement between the hero and heroine has increased and Shangqian's disabled leg ruined the rest of his life.

    Tsk tsk, Shangqian's ice cube face is also a bit pitiful, with such a heroine on the stand, he suffered innocent disasters for no reason. Su Xici thought without any waves in his heart.

    His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. He looked around, made sure no one was there, and answered the phone.

    "Uncle Gu."

    He had known this kind old man for almost a year and had cooperated with him many times, so he was fairly familiar with him and had this number.

    The other party used to be a world-renowned psychiatrist, but it seems that in film and television dramas, psychiatrists always have an evil villain atmosphere, and this one is no exception.

    Relying on his excellent professional knowledge, he once drove his patients crazy or instigated no less than 20 people to commit suicide, and the outside world has not found out that it was him who did it.

    A hoarse voice came through the microphone, "You, can you, can you lend me some money."

    In the unspeakable voice, there was a thick choked nasal voice.

    "Ah Hong, he went into the emergency room and asked for money for surgery. Please..."

    Su Xici leaned back on the wooden chair, quietly holding his mobile phone.

    Ah Hong is the grandson of Uncle Gu. He has been in poor health since he was a child and is a frequent visitor to the hospital.

    The weather is getting hotter, but he always draws the curtains and opens the windows, preferring to turn on the air conditioner with the lowest temperature, and let all the sunlight from the six bay windows and floor-to-ceiling windows shine in.

    He has always loved the color of sunshine.

    Seeing that the other party didn't answer, Uncle Gu begged, "As long as you lend me 500,000, no, 400,000, I will obey you for everything, and I will never dare again..."

    "You are obedient enough now." Su Xi Ci calmly said that if a person does not have the heart to resist an unfair fate, then even if he is alive, he is already dead.

    "Then what else do you want?" On the other end of the phone, Uncle Gu pulled his hair and said, "I have nothing else to give you."

    Just as he was in trouble, the nurse in front told him that they have received the money.

    Uncle Gu was taken aback, and lay down in front of the counter to watch the nurse operate skillfully.

    There was a clear and warm voice in his ears.

    "I transferred 600,000 yuan. After the operation, the child is weak and needs to be mended."

    "Thank you..." Unexpectedly, in the most desperate situation, only this person was willing to help him.  "Your father's matter, I'm sorry for you."

    Su Xici chuckled, "If an apology is useful, hell would have been empty long ago."

    Uncle Gu's old and wrinkled face was a little embarrassed, "After that, I will take the job and pay off your money as soon as possible."

    "Well, the interest is calculated at five percent." He was never a philanthropist, "Work hard."

    The call ended perfectly.

    Uncle Gu's apology just now reminded Su Xici of the original owner's father, who was also the former housekeeper of Luo Fei Manor, Su Bo.

    He is rigorous and old-fashioned in his work, and has a gentle and gentle personality. He has engraved forbearance and silence in his bones. If you are not careful, you will not find his existence at all, but the whole manor is full of his hard work.

    A man who ticked all the boxes for a good steward.

    Then one day, unsurprisingly, he got mentally ill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.8K 28
+ ဆန်တဲ့ အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေ ရိုင်းစိုင်းသောအသုံးနှုန်းတွေပါလို့ရီဒါတို့အဆင်ပြေမှသာဖတ်ပေးကြပါရန် ။
9.6K 189 11
These characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME!! These characters belong To Rick Riordan. This Fanfic is around 11+ so any young readers please leave unless yo...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
82.3K 1.6K 16
Opposites really do attract. That's why billie fell so hard for a pop punk/alternative rock singer named y/n. (AU. kinda)