𝟕 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ➺ 𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬�...

By -MULANDIE

After years of being missing. Her brother came back with a bunch of guys. She got to admit, they're not the b... More

ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴ. ᴛʜᴇᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴍᴇɴ? ɴᴏ.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ

241 13 2
By -MULANDIE

▪▪

| Oh hell nah |

-WITH A HEAVY SIGH, Saeko parked the car in front of the house and turned off the engine. After they went to get ice cream, they drove Himari to her house since it was already late. They didnt notice the time because they are busy talking with each other.

She took the seatbelt off before opening the door and getting out of the car. Yuna was already at the gate opening it. Her bag is in her left hand while the ice popsicle is in her mouth. With a little difficulty (since the gate is high and she had to lean to reach it) she managed to open it.

Adjusting the bag in her hand, she opened the door.

"We're home!" Yuna called out as she took off her shoes and put them on the rack beside the entrance.

"Welcome back!" she heard his brother calling out as she peeked over the kitchen.

She saw his brother cooking alongside two guys. One with green hair and the other she recognized as the guy who called Kalim the other night.

He has long black hair tied into a low ponytail that reaches his waist and gahdayum- He is HOT. The left part of his hair was braided into three braids.

Why are dark-skinned men so fucking hot?

Yuna felt like sobbing. Why does he look like Jamil Viper?? What the fuck????

AND HIS EYES??? HIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY.

She's gonna start sobbing now.

The Jamil-looking guy stands awkwardly there as she gawks at him. Yuuken looked at her sister in amusement before clearing his throat which made her sister snap her gaze to him with a confused look. As if she wasn't oogling at his friend.

"What are you guys making?" She asked as she put her bag on the chair before skipping toward her brother.

She gave her popsicle to him— to which he took a massive bite— and leaned to the side to see what they were cooking. She immediately recognized the food.

Sweet and Spicy Fried Shrimp. Yum.

Yuna was about to take one when her brother hit her hand. She immediately took her hand back while looking at her Yuu with wide eyes.

"I- just one?!?!"

"No."

"What do you mean no?!" she whined before trying to take one shrimp again but her brother hit her again.

"Ow!"

"Stop it. You're going to eat it later anyway." He scolded her as he resumed his cooking.

The other two watches their interaction. The green-haired one smiled at them. Amusement filled his eyes as he stirs the noodle he was cooking.

"Ang damot" she whispered under her breath. Remembering the words Veronica said to Akari when she didn't let the girl have some of her food.

Of course, she knew what that means.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing"

She quickly took her bag and skillfully avoid her brother's hand before running out of the kitchen with a laugh.

What she didn't expect was to bump into someone on the way out.

"ah-"

"oof-"

The bag fell from her hand. She hoped that her phone wasn't broken because the bag fell with a loud thud.

A hand grasped her arm to stop her from falling and she was glad because the floor isn't looking good right now.

"Be careful angelfish."

HUH?

Yuna looked up. and up. Why tf is he so tall????

Her eyes met two different colors. One yellow and one brown.

She blinks. He blinks. They both blinked at each other.

"Ah, thank you." She responded while stepping back from him with a forced smile.

The guy was grinning at her— Are those shark teeth— while patting her head. Yuna nodded her head before walking away from the guy.

He radiates massive "Bitch I'm suspicious." vibes and it made her wary of him. Like you know those people who fake their kindness and other shits? Yeah, he radiates that energy and she is determined to avoid him.

That is until she bumps into someone again and I shit you not she almost pissed herself when she realizes that it's the same guy from earlier. What the fuck is happening?

"Floyd just told you to be careful didn't he?" He told her.

Oh. They're twins.

"Right. Sorry again." She sheepishly said before bowing to him and quickly escaping. She doesn't wanna be in that position anymore so she tries to be careful not to bump into someone again.

ミ✭

Yuna was on her computer when someone knocked on the door of her room. She paused before telling her friends that someone knocked on her door and she had to get it.

She opened the door and saw her brother smiling at her which also made her smile. Honestly, his smile is infectious.

"Yeah?"

"Right, Do you want to come with us since we are going to the mall later?"

Yuna silently thinks about the question for a moment. She tries to remember if she has anything scheduled for today before nodding at her brother.

"Sure. I mean I don have anything to do anyway." She agreed before going back to the computer.

There she found her friends goofing around as they try to push her character to the edge of the building.

"BRUH."

She heard the laughter on her headphones as her friends ran away from her.

"Didn't the game said not to make too much noise because it will attract the monster at our location?"

As soon as one of her friends said those words, everyone started screaming at the mic. Making loud noises as much as possible. Akimori even started to make an exaggerated moaning noise as the others laugh.

But as soon as they round up the corner of the building, the monster appeared and started to chase them.

The laughter turned into horrified screams. Akimori has the loudest scream among them.

"RUN!!" Yuna guffawed as she and Himari went in the same direction.

They crouched under the bush.

"Shh shh shh. Shut up. It's gonna hear us." Himari ordered as they giggled together. They faintly hear the sound of Sara's voice screaming at the monster.

"I hate this game." The black-haired girl whispered as she tries to calm her heartbeat.

Why is the monster so damn ugly.

ミ✭

"Alright, why don't split into three groups- on a second thought, lets just stick together," Saeko said when she saw the kid with dirty blonde hair- Ruggie- about to pickpocket a rich-looking guy while Floyd distracts him.

She sighed a little.

"We're gonna get clothes first."

-'๑'-

✎ -MULANDI

AYO.

Please vote and comment. I really appreciate the people who voted and commented on my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
120K 4.9K 92
♡⋆.ೃ࿔* └ ➝ 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ "𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲. 𝗘...
27.8K 1.2K 25
~>𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐚�...
6.7K 196 32
нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи! тнє "ѕωєєт тяєαт" нαℓf σf нαℓℓσωєєи вєωαяє! ¢αи∂у, fιяєρℓα¢єѕ, нσт ¢нσ¢σℓαтє, ѕиυggℓєѕ, αи∂ кιѕѕєѕ ℓυяк ωιтнιи ;) тнє нαℓℓσωєє...