AN UNFORGETTABLE PAST

By Kimbunnytiger

* Kim Taehyung is the CEO of VANTE Fashion Industry. He is also a single father of 3 - year - old baby boy n... More

Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎
KIM FAMILY
Min Family
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
My New Book
CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 4

745 43 2
By Kimbunnytiger

Seoul city is full of people...everybody is busy...some people are running to their destination...some people are going to cafe with their friends....the shopkeepers are opening their shops immediately because now is the time for customers....

Children are all smiling and waiting for the school bus to go to school... their parents are happily watching their laughter... couples are walking along the side of the road holding each others hands... a few are waiting to cross the busy road...

Although everyone has many needs...everyone has a little smile on their face....even those who are unhappy try to put a smile on their face....

But in that city, there is no happiness or emotion in just one house... Yes, we are talking about MIN HEAVEN....

The house that was once heaven has now turned into hell....Because the reason for their lack of happiness is the silence of that person who is everything in Min Heaven....That person is none other than 'Min Jungkook' ....

Min Jungkook is standing on the balcony of his room with a cup of tea in his hand looking at seoul city....He remembers how he once went to his destination through this busy city of Seoul.... How he happily passed through this busy Seoul with his friends during his college days...

He let out a bitter laugh...suddenly a face appeared in his eyes...a face that he would never forget in this life....the face of the person who was his everything...unknowingly tears began to flow from his eyes... .and then the fire of revenge and hate spread in those tearful eyes....

He harshly wiped his tears and he went to his room...he looked at himself in his mirror....then he said....

" Don't cry jungkook....everything you have to cry you have cried in these last two years...now It's time for those who made you cry....they are the ones who should cry...not you....From today everyone will see the new jungkook......." He smiled darkly....and then he went to get ready...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Yoonmin's Room

" what are you thinking Yoongi ~"

" Nothing Jiminah...."

" Yoongi " Jimin called him sternly

" Jiminah I was thinking about our company matters.... I have been working from home for the past two years... So a hesitation to go to the company..... that's all... " without looking jimin's eyes he said..

" Isn't it about kookie right? Yoongi you know you can't hide anything from me... so why are you trying to lie to me...Or you don't trust me.." he sadly said

Yoongi's heart is paining seeing his love in sad because of him....he knows he can't hide something from his husband ...but Jimin is having a lot of trouble with his problems...he decided to lie because he thought he wouldn't bother his husband by saying his worries anymore... he take a deep breath and cupped his husband's face...

" Baby, you know I can't see you worry.... Baby, I lied to you because I didn't want to tell you my worries ..... So that I wouldn't hurt you more.... You haven't known happiness since you started living with me...Im sorry baby not being able to make you happy...sorry baby..."he said crying..

" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOONGI....MY HAPPINESS IS YOU AND KOOKIE....WHO TOLD YOU I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU....AND YOU SAID DON'T WORRY... HOW CAN I NOT WORRY WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY FAMILY... KOOKIE IS ALSO MY FAMILY..... I DON'T SEE HIM AS MY BROTHER...BUT AS MY SON... KOOKIE IS MY SON. . WHEN A PROBLEM COMES TO HIM, WHATEVER I CAN DO AS A MOTHER, I WILL DO IT....." he shouted at his husband...Not even in his wildest dreams did he think that his husband would think like this...

" Yoongi hugs him and cries..baby I know...im sorry for hurting you...please forgive your dumb husband...."

" My husband is not dumb " he said broking hug... " Now tell me what are you thinking...? Don't you dare lie to me...

Yoongi nooded and said.....
" jiminah you know who jungkook is to me...." jimin nodded his head and yoongi continued... " He hasn't spoken to me in these two years.....I decided to go to Busan thinking that his mind would be calmed...but even after going there, there was no change in him....after two years he only spoke to me once...that was he want to come back to Seoul...."

" Then I thought that he will forget everything and start a new life.... But he.... It's been two weeks Jiminah since we came back to Seoul.... So far he hasn't spoken to me... He hasn't even looked at me... It's hurt me Jiminah.... It's hurt me so much Jiminah... "

yoongi is crying holding his husband... yes mafia boss Min Suga is crying... Min Yoongi who is called cold hearted by everyone is crying...Because of his brother's condition...

Jimin said soothing words to console his husband....Jimin knows how much his husband loves Kookie....Jimin still remembers his husband crying for Kookie in the hospital two years ago...that was the first time Jimin saw Yoongi crying.....

After sometimes jimin broke the hug and said..." Yoongi we have to give him some more time... we can't force him like this......Yoongi one day your kookie will come to you and talk with his yoonie hyungie... that time no one will think about Jimin...." he said with a pout.... Yoongi laughed at his pouty husband...He thought he was lucky to have a husband like Jimin.... He hugged his husband, who hugged back

" I love you baby "

" I love you more Yoonie hyungie~~"

Jimin imitated kookie...
Yoongi burst out laughing at this... and so did Jimin...Then they hugged each other...

Little did they know that someone was listening to their entire conversation while holding back his tears.....

Yes its Jungkook.....he came to tell his brother about his new decision....but he didn't know that his brother and brother in law are suffering so much because of him...

He wiped his tears hard...he made up his mind that his brother and brother-in-law should not suffer because of him anymore...he knew what to do next....with that determination he left from there....

Jimin broke the hug and said..." Well, hurry up and come down... I have put the breakfast on the dining table.. " yoongi nooded his head and jimin left from there...

After a while, Jimin came running to Yoongi....and he called Yoongi...

" What happened Jiminah... Why are you running like this..."

" Y-Yoongi... J-Ju-Jungkook.... "

" WHAT "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIN HEAVEN

YOONMINKOOK

To be continued 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
889K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...