𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧...

By Amariwritesstuff

Cover by: -enticinghera ❝ our love was our strength, but it was also venomous-it was like poison spread in ou... More

0.0
1| ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs & Fᴀᴛᴀʟ Eɴᴅɪɴɢs
CHAPTER TWO
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 THREE
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟎𝟗| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝟏𝟏| 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟏𝟐|𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟑| 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐬
14| Stolen Innocence and Straight Ignorance
15| Line-ups and Rollups
𝟏6|𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
17| 𝗩𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗿
18| 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 & 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
¹⁹| ᵀᵒᵐᵐʸ'ˢ ᵇᵃˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵈᵒʳᵃ'ˢ ᶠᵃˡˡ
²⁰|"ᶜᵃˡʸᵖˢᵒ"
²¹| ᶜᵃˢᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᴰᵉᵐᵒⁿˢᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
²²|"ᴬʳʳᵒʷˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ"
23 pt 1| New York United
23 pt 2| "I'm both of yours"
²⁴|ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴿᵘˢˢⁱᵃⁿˢ
25| ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ
26|ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵃᵖ ᵃ ʳᵃᵗ
27| ᵇᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ..
Flashback: A Dark, Tragic Night.
Act two| Chapter 28
30| countdown....Game over
31| Red,Ropes, and a lack of hope
32| S'more Bloodshed
33| Escapades and Grenades.
34| Scarlet it was
35| Bullets and Betrayal.
36| 'Til death do us part
37|Sea us here

Act Two : Chapter 29

218 10 13
By Amariwritesstuff

"Artemis," Cassie smirked knowingly with the knife on her neck, " nice house." I put my knife down rolling my eyes as she engulfs me in a tight hug.

"Nicest security system you came through, how'd you do it anyway?"

Cassie smirks with an awkward look on her face, her dark eyes and deeply tanned skin shinned in a light like they used to do when we were teens. "It's kind of embarrassing," she puts her hands in her pockets shifting side to side looking around the room, slight red streaks in her hair showing with her new bob cut. "Can we go to a different room we need to talk?"

I walk to the hall, I quietly close Callie's bedroom door. I look to Cassie, " the explanation? Don't forget the part where you were supposed to be dead or when you didn't come back after we waited for you."

"I do at least owe you that after all, you are taking care of my daughter." She walks up the stairs with me to the observatory room where it was quiet and we have a full view of the stars it also had a huge balcony and it was on the east wing of the home and the attic was on the west.

I grab a bottle of wine and two glasses, Cassie sits on the seat in front of mine looking around the room.

"I disguised myself as one of the landscapers after I knocked them out. I found the location of the house by tailing Suho's men when they were picking up the dragon statue." She spoke fast, finishing with a sigh, "a lot of work to even get in this house."

Cassie lost her Arabic accent, her hair was cut but in messy waves. She usually kept her hair in long braids, now her hair reached her shoulders. She no longer had that spunk of energy in her eyes, she had the eyes of an old soldier.

"Where have you been these past five years?" I sit back in my chair to observe her. It was thing to get in my house, but not just pop back from the dead.

"I died, but I was bought back with Callie and separated from her. After I was bought back they put me in this winter soldier place." She recalls starting at me, "it was a prison for other ARES kids who didn't get to escape but died instead. There you train do labor and also go on little hunts." She moved her hands in magic-like motions with twisted lips.

"Until Scarlet and Rossi picked me up, Rossi wanted to reunite our family and he had Callie. Callie was brought back successfully after two years of having no activity in her heart," she smiles sadly. "I was in that prison for two years."

Rossi was Scarlet's brother and heir to the Irish mob and German mob. Rossi is Callie's father which makes her super important mob-wise.

Callie had European blood, but she took after her mother looking Arabic with brown eyes.

"When I got out I was sent with Scarlet to help train Giovanni's daughter and be a prisoner on standby. I escaped and escaped, but that bitch and Rossi planned to impregnate me to get me to stay."

She looks off into the sky, "I got pregnant, but he was stillborn and they are trying to bring him back. I named him Orion Asad Mughal, but you know how men in mobs are."

They were holding a grieving woman after her child that is dead.

"I put Callie in your direction, I knew Vlad would mold her so I got a few girls who loved her to help place her in London where you would be so she doesn't go through what we did."

She knew he wouldn't hurt her, she was his ticket to power. His ticket to me.

"I'm so sorry, Cass. If you want you can stay with us—"

She waves her hands, "no I only came to warn you, Adora."

"She's coming, they're coming, you need to hatch up some sort of plan. They have hiers you don't even know about to carry on their mission."

"I can always marry one of the heirs to Germany or Ireland," I mockingly say shrugging. "I always did like potatoes."

"It's the only way to get them, you get one of Scarlet's stepmom's sons you'll be set for world peace. I mean it's not a bad idea."

"Until Callie gets old enough, I guess. By then we'd have taken over the globe." I say adding to the joke.

"One day you'll have to come into power through seizing parts of Europe, the how is the question, and why." She toasts her drink in the air.

"May the Phoenix rise, and burn her enemies' eyes."

We caught up as she gave me information from a huge binder, she made sure I put it in the safe before she left.

She also gave me letters to give to Callie in case they couldn't reunite one day.

If things can get as bad as they already are, we need to bring it. We need to be strategic.

————

"Next time you'll see me we'll be on our way to Italy, eating the best food ever!" I tell Callie before tickling her and hearing her laugh.

She looked just like her mom, who left this morning. She was apparently coming back to wherever Scarlet had her.

"You better bring me back something from Beijing!" She points to being the bossy ten-year-old that she is.

"Of course! I love you Caterpillar, don't drive Nina and Pedro too crazy!"

"I won't," she says loudly looking around, "Mikey will though." She whispered to me laughing. Mikey had been pulling pranks on Pedro and Nina. He spilled water on the floor and screamed Nina's water broke when she was out getting groceries with Ellie.

I hug her and laugh at her in response, shaking my head.

"I love you too Dory!" She says as I walk away I blow her a kiss.

"Aww you're such a sweet mother, maybe it's a sign." I feel Leo cuddle up to me kissing me on my cheek.

"You're gross." His sister Ames says popping in with Jamie.

"Hey Addie," she hugs me, "long time no L.A? That's cool. I'll be in New York with my best friend." She said suggestively her green eyes in mischief.

"Jasper is going to be a huge star." She smiles at me making me reminisce about our time in LA while we filmed that show with Liv.

"Anyways I hope my brother is treating you well, he's a dick but he can be sweet." She says playfully hitting Leo.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I'm ready to go," Jamie says tiredly.

"Thank you, Addie, for everything." She says smiling sadly. She was on the phone with Charlotte last night, she was coming back like she said she will.

I smile in response watching the girls leave.

"You're an amazing person, after all the pain you still give your best to everyone. I wish I could," Leo hugs me close to his chest.

"I still haven't forgotten about Vanessa's bitch ass and Mikey's mom coming with you." I hated them. It was like they are trying to make Leo forget me by spending more time with him.

This morning Victoria and Leo looked at baby pictures and reminisced about their lives. She did the same with Suho.

I never felt insecure but fit once I did.

I'm gross, damaged, and traumatized; they could never want me. They could never love me.

He told her I love you when they were young.

I take a loud exhale.

"You have my heart, little faith, my soul, you're the air that I breathe. You made me feel whole, not them." He grabs my jaw making me look into his eyes. "I feel nothing for them compared to how deep I feel for you. I was inside of you and it's still not enough."

"You're the only woman that can break me, the only one that carries my heart and soul." He lifts me into an intense kiss pouring all of his feeling into it.

He presses his forehead into mine, "don't you ever think of being insecure for a minute. You're the only one I'd die for other than them." He motioned his head to the kids.

He kisses me again, but this time he puts something in my hand before walking off.

A warm body comes behind me I feel Suho's smile on my neck. "It's okay I'll keep you nice and warm."

He kisses my jaw, wrapping his arms around my body. "Let's go."

————-

Suho pov.

I was happy that Jamie will get to see her family soon. She had her sister and Leo which was a big help.

Liam wasn't there nor has Leo heard from him in months.

Liam was a year younger than Leo but he was smart and just hung with the wrong crowds.

Adora is twiddling with the necklace Leo had given her that we made.

It had words in a different language engraved on it. We wanted her to feel special and to remember us.

She lay asleep on my lap as Eric sat next to me.

Why was she so tired? I put a blanket on her hoping she'd get some rest.

She was never this tired. But we did go a few more rounds.

"I have never seen her fall asleep peacefully like this, with someone except us until two years ago." He smiles sadly, "she's my sister and my anchor. I just hope you don't hurt her again."

"I'd never hurt her intentionally unless it's for her safety," I respond looking at him truly.

He lost one sister and he had to hold on to his other.

Adora was his anchor; she was the one who took care of him all these years. She took care of all of them.

He needed her not because of some obsession, she was one of the only people in his family he had left. He needed her, Ellie, K.B., Nina, and Pedro. He needed the Devereaux too they were his family.

"My twin sister was my other half, she was the only person that kept us afloat as kids. Adora pushed me to come out and keep on swimming she gives me faith." He sadly chuckles, "no pun intended."

"She loves you two she just is not used to showing it in other ways." He says pulling a curl from her head, "she's strong and she'll make you stronger."

He sadly smiles and then hands me a photo of them when they were younger. They looked about 12 years old.

Adora and Liv were wearing bold red lipsticks and their mother's faux fur coats. Eric of course wore a faux fur coat too but as an overcoat with some heels. Underneath we wore a blazer and some trousers.

K.B. of course had a fake cigar in his mouth and a large fedora and some shades on. Ellie had a pair of scrubs and a pillow in her hands.

Liv and Adora were posing on the couch with their Shirley temples, as Eric was holding cranberry juice and smiling at the camera.

They were kids. Smiling as if nothing was wrong in the world.

I wanted her to be happy like that. Happy to forget her pain, her past.

I wanted us all to forget.

We had shit to do, but one breath to stop.

We arrive in Beijing in one of our buildings the Chinese Press greets us alter egos with applause.

Adora is wearing the mask we made for her along with everyone else.

We put robes over our actual outfits to help keep our identities private—mostly Adora and friends.

"Why are they applauding us?" She whispers, waving her gloved hands.

"You might set them free, that's why."

We walk with one of the assistants following them through the glass hall.

Because of the mob change, the government has begun to oppress women again. Men have been forced to not express their sexuality either.

All because my uncle, wanted to be greedy.

The assistant opens the doors to the room where one of my trusted constants is.

Wen Lu Chung, my cousin through marriage and one of the top karate students in the dojo. She likes to be Called Wendy.

"Hello Suho," she greets and bows with a smile as workers push the chairs at the table open.

"You guys can take your masks off this is my old friend Wen Lu Chung, she's my cousin."

The workers take their robes as they place their masks on the table.

"Hello Wen, my name Adora-Faith Kingston, but you can just call me Adora. I am Mistress Justice," Adora bows to her with a smile.

I smile at Adora in proudness that she learned about Asian culture and listened to me. I grab her hand kissing it.

"The protector of New York herself, wow I am a huge fan." She looks at Margo with a smile, "hello how have you been?"

"Pretty good! Meet my brother Giovanni De Martel, and my new friends Ellie and Eric." Margo responds as they bow and smile as well.

We all sit at the table as the server serves us miso soup.

"So, what brings all of you here? Also, where's Leo?" Wendy asks looking at everyone.

"Margo and I are on behalf of Leo and his mobs," Adora speaks up, "he's dealing with something in his family that needs his attention, and what better people to deal with it than his Donna and right-hand?"

"Very well then," Wendy smiles, taking a spoonful of soup, " can I say you're very gorgeous? You have very exotic beauty compared to their previous taste in women."

Is she hitting on my woman? In front of me?

I look at Margo quietly runs her thumbnail along her neck with a smile. She was always ready.

Giovanni sits back looking at me with his eyebrows covering his mouth. K.B. and Ellie continue to slurp their soup to fiver up their laughs. Eric looks at his long acrylic nails.

"I wouldn't say exotic, I'm just descended from Haiti, Jamaica, and Africa. Thank you though," she smiles waving off Wendy who just eyes her chest.

I clear my throat, "I have a proposal for you," Adora kicks my leg from under the table, "we have a proposal."

"I'm listening."

"We can make you leader, together we can make history, lift these people from oppression all we need is your men and ours to fight Shin's and overthrow him. We can cause a coup," Adora crosses her legs and twirls her hair tilting her hair to the side. "You would be the first woman sitting on the Chinese Mob thrown, you'll be another Diane D'Romano."

She was playing Wendy, her sexuality to lure her into doing what she wanted as a siren would.

"How?" Wendy asks with a chuckle in disbelief.

"Let's just say we can work miracles, are you in or not?" Adora raises her eyebrows pointing her body to Wendy.

"I am."

Adora smirks as we all make eye contact with her at the table. Her mouth moves into a devious smile, "let the games begin."
———————————————————

Leo pov.

Hours later

The flight to Italy was awful hearing Vanessa bicker and complain about how she wants the child to live in the mansion.

It's not even mine. I don't remember ever having sex with her in two years.

Victoria of course just talked about Mikey's plans for the future. She wanted him to pursue modeling as she did.

My son doesn't even want to model, he doesn't even care about clothes. Adora tried, to teach him but he's more interested in sweatpants and hoodies.

I stare at the sky thinking of Adora and Suho, I felt so far away from them. At least we're in the same sky, right?

I missed them.

As much as I hated to admit it, I missed the gang.

I missed Margo and Eric stealing all of the food. I missed bickering with Giovanni about his kitchen bombs. I missed Ellie and K.B. trying to teach the kids basic medicine and hacking.

I didn't miss Victoria or Vanessa.

We step out of the car Victoria folds her arm with mine, her bright blonde hair matching the clouds in the sky.

She smiles at me her dark pink lips spread out as she pressed her thin body into mine.

"What are you doing?" I seethe out as the press takes photos of us.

"I'm just a little chilly Leo jeez," she lays her head on my shoulder, "I need some warmth." The smell of her liquor-filled breath mixed with fruit from the servings we ate on the plane filled my nose.

Mikey deserved a much better mother, one who didn't drink every day as a functioning alcoholic.

Vanessa stumbles in her six-inch heels to the villa doors snarling at the paparazzi.

The lights flash at us as we walk up the concrete stairs Victoria Filipe off the press with her middle finger we make our way over the stairs waiting for Vanessa to catch up.

"Vanessa! Who's the daddy?" One of the paparazzi members yells out trying to catch her walking.

Instead, Vanessa smiles to the camera, "it's actually for my husband, he's just engaging in polyamory with that whore Adora-Faith and my sister." She tries to do a twirl on the balls of her feet then nearly stumbles over in her heels catching herself.

She walks up the concrete stairs waving at them.

The fuck?

"Leo, our divorce is official but the press doesn't have to know that yet. We need a press for the baby," Vanessa says walking to the door of the villa, "plus we have time to get back together."

"He's in a committed relationship with Adora, Vanessa," Victoria says on my shoulder, nearly coughing. Her cheeks fill up as she bends down into my mother's plants puking on them.

The paparazzi of course eat it up, snapping even more photos.

They are going to ruin my relationship with Amore.

The doorknob to the villa twists as my mother opens the door looking at me and then at the two girls with me.

"Come in, please," she forces a smile as Victoria nearly falls to the floor. Vanessa takes off her shoes and hands them to my mother.

I pass my mom and try to kiss her on the forehead, instead, she dodges me, "where's Mikey? And the Deveraux girl? Her brothers?"

How the hell did she know about her being their sister and not me?

She pulls me down to her level, "why is Mikey's mom laid out on a floor? And why that Vanessa whore is handing me her shoes like I'm some maid?"

"Ma, I-"

"I told you to keep your dogs in order, they are pissing all over the place. I did not teach you this Leo!" She seethed lowly with a mean look on her face.

Diane D'Romano's first female British mafia boss wasn't anything to play with. She was the first Diane Shelly of England's thirteenth cousin to Queen Elizabeth. She ran the mafia in Britain because her brother was sick she was legendary with her reign.

A groan comes from Victoria who is still on the floor but is sprawled out as if she was going to sleep.

"Bloody fucking hell, Leonardo!" My mother yelled out watching the woman sprawl out on her freshly waxed floor.

"Why haven't you sent her to rehab?"

"I can't exactly do that can I ? Her father—"

"Fuck her father! You need to do something before she drinks herself to death!"

"I'm working on that just a little busy with Mikey especially since his mother let him get into fights at school."

My mother took a breath and just hugged me. Her warmth was comforting but also understanding.

"You're right plus we have more pressing matters which is to help rehabilitate Jamie."

"She doesn't need to be rehabilitated, she needs time to breathe." Ames walks in stepping over a sleeping Victoria. "She is well adjusted. She needs time, therapy, and family."

Ames walks in hugging our mother and kissing her on her cheeks. She gets a warm welcome.

Ames biologically isn't my mom's daughter but Ames' mother was a French stripper and failed actress who trapped my father on purpose.

Ames' bio mom wasn't in good shape to take care of her and even made Ames sick her first few months of life, so my mother took her as hers.

Ames and my mother both have striking green eyes and dark hair. Ames was a bit shorter and slimmer than my mother, but they looked similar.

"We'll see after dinner and you guys settle in, your brother Liam should be coming soon too." Our mother smiles and leaves the room as if she didn't drop that bomb.

"Liam? After we snitched to Dad about him being with the French Mob?"

Fuck.

He betrayed the family and not only that but he sided with the French for a woman.

My phone rings as of tonight and couldn't get any worse Margo calls me.

"That's on you two, not me though, stay safe," Ames bolts out of the room with her luggage.

I answer the phone only to hear guns and fire on the other end.

They were 7 hours ahead of us. What could be going on?

"Leo! I think they've been kidnapped. We need you to send your men here now!"

My heart stops.

I hear Giovanni's voice on the other end, "what do you mean you can't see them?"

"Dust and bullets are flying around and we can't see anything!" Margo rushed out in distress.

"Who? Margo?"

"Oh my god! No! No!"

I hear Margo running as she screams.

"Who Margo?"

"Please, no!" She cries out and I hear her fall to the ground.

"They took them," I hear Suho coughs, "they took —" the line cuts off.

"Adora? Did they take her?" I rush out on my knees thinking of her smile.

"Leo, we can't hear you're cutting out."

They were talking and I couldn't hear anything but my ears ringing and my heart aching.

"Did they take Adora?" I say slowly.

"Yes, they took her and Eric, we don't know for sure—."The line cuts out.

"FUCKK!" I cry out feeling cold wetness on the side of my face.

Not her. Not her.

I call Margo back and it goes straight to voicemail.

As if things couldn't get worse the door opens again. This time it's my brother Liam with a gun pointed in my direction.

He clicks the trigger pointing at my head, "oh how nice you're already on your knees."

Thoughts?

This chapter sucked tbh I'm still being indecisive on banners.

I have been so busy with sorority life and finals. I am planning on uploading more chapters of VA for my break. I'm pushing to finish this book in January since it's been almost a year already.

Thank you for reading !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.5K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...