His Black Queen [Yoongi ambw]

By Minsugaswifehoes

She was a broken soul who knew nothing but pain and blame her whole life. He was someone who wanted to fix an... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ending #1 (happy)
ending #2 (sad)

Chapter 26

1K 45 8
By Minsugaswifehoes

"Come on, babe, let's not be late and look presentable." Yoongi laughed as Armoni practically fell off the bed while trying to force herself up, tripping on her feet and falling onto the ground.

"Tired. Carry me." Armoni held her arms out to Yoongi, her eyes still closed. Yoongi easily grabbed the girl and took her to the bathroom, sitting her on the counter before they both did their morning routine.

"Are you sure you want to wear that?" Yoongi eyed her revealed boobs that were peaking out of the fabric and her exposed thigh that also poked out while she sat down to but the heels on.

"Yess, Yoongi, I'll be find. It's just a dress, a pretty one at that." Armoni smiled up innocently at him.

False. Armoni's knew exactly what she was doing. But she was sure it wouldn't hurt anyone and all her bruises had vanished anyways so why not show off just a bit?

"Do I look pretty enough in it?" Armoni asked in an innocent voice, secretly teasing.

"Beautiful, baby." Yoongi pecked her lips, secretly still not wanting her to go out in it.

"Now, let's go. You don't want Appa to yell at us for being late again, right?" Yoongi chuckled and grabbed her hand, taking them both down to the first floor.

Armoni and Yoongi were actually one of the first ones in a carriage, Niki and Jimin coming just seconds later.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't eat breakfast, love, I overslept." Yoongi frowned, knowing the next time they would be able to eat would be in about 5 hours due to the event that was going on right now.

"It's okay, Yoongi." Armoni kissed his cheek.

"Your Majesty's, the rest of the royal Kim family have arrived, do you want me to start the journey?" The driver spoke. Usually Jungkook twas specifically their driver but he couldn't attend due to him being with his family at the time.

"Yes." Yoongi spoke coldly. With in seconds they were on the move.

"Does this not go up anymore?" Yoongi asked after sneaking a little to much glances at her chest, then trying to pull up the straps.

"I mean it could, but it would look weird. Why won't you just let me where the dresss?" Armoni whined, pulling the strap back to it's place.

"I'm just wondering why you picked the most revealing dress I even saw. Only I'm suppose to see your body." Yoongi playfully whined and laid his head on her chest, which was more comfortable then he thought, causing him to make a mental note to try this the next time they laid down somewhere to sleep.

"I know they are, your the only one who touches them in a way that I like and not forced though of course." Armoni spoke for a fact.

"Um- excuse me!? For now on I should be the only one to see and touch this beautiful paradise that is called 'Armoni's body'. Nobody else." Yoongi said offended.

"Of course. Who else do you suppose would?" Armoni asked.

"Hmm, nobody hopefully. I know you wouldn't do that, I wouldn't either." Yoongi kissed her boob before getting off her chest.

"I wanna do more than kiss you." Armoni said after staring at him for a bit.

"Is that so?" Yoongi smirked as he put a hand in her exposed thigh. Armoni only nodded.

"After war if everything goes right, I'll treat you to something special." Yoongi smiled as he grabbed her hand, her frowning from how he lead her on.

"You'll be fine." Yoongi kissed her once again.

"Wake up, darling. We are here." Where exactly were they? The border of Bangtan Kingdom, to meet TXT for there plan.

"It's cold." Armoni complained.

"It's because of that so called dress you're wearing." You would probably expected it to come from Yoongi, but it was Jimin who said it.

"There here, Your Majesty." One of the soldiers said to Yoongi who seemed to be in his own world with his family, not realizing the ship that has arrived.

"King Min." Soobin said, bowing respectful.

"King Choi." Yoongi did the same.

Before they knew it they both bursted out in laugher.

"It's been a while, Yoons. And this is the new Queen you have been telling me about?" Soobin asked as he looked at Armoni.

Meanwhile their fathers were looking at each other, shaking their heads in fake disappointment that their sons couldn't ever greet each other royaly and respectfully.

"Yes, indeed, this is my lovely wife and Queen of Bangtan, Armoni." Yoongi grabbed Armoni's waist, pulling her into the spotlight.

"Nice to finally meet you, Your Majesty." He bowed.

"Yo-you too." Armoni also bowed.

"So let's discuss about this master plan that me and Moni came up with, hm?" Yoongi said. And with that they entered the carriage to go back to the palace.

"Wait, so you forced her to marry you?! And you guy's first meet was at the actual wedding?!" Soobin laughed.

"I mean not really if you count 15 years before that." Armoni laughed.

"Not exactly the romantic story I wanted but at least you guys made it there." Soobin smiled and he looked at the couple that sat closely together.

They were still in the carriage on their journey back to the palace but Soobin insisted on staying taking a carriage to catch up with his best friend and his new wife.

"Bet your still single, huh?" Yoongi teased with a smirk.

"I'm still young and single, I bet you guys wake up at 7:20 for your morning coffee." Soobin joked.

"Not really, thanks to this 19 year old who likes to sleep til 2." Yoongi laughed, mentioning to Armoni.

"She's only 19? You're only 19?!" Soobin said in disbelief. Armoni only nodded shyly.

"I wouldn't have guessed that." Soobin said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"So you are saying I look old?!" Armoni asked with a slight pout.

"No, no, I just wouldn't have guessed 19, maybe 21?" Soobin ignored Yoongi's question, paying attention to Armoni.

"Can I slip now, Yoongi?" Armoni whispered to Yoongi while Soobin wasn't looking.

"Why all of the sudden? Something happened?" Yoongi asked. This was absolutely one of the worst serious times for Moni to be pouting and whining.

"No, I just can't. I stood back from it all yesterday to prep myself but I didn't think it would almost be unbearable the next." She whispered.

"Okay. You can skip the think and I'll explain it myself, don't worry. Can you wait?" He explained the plan before he asked.

"Yoongi, I've been doing it all day and the day before, I can't!" She said loudly.

"Is everything alright?" Soobin asked.

"Um, yeah, it's just, um, do you know what little space is, Soobin?" Yoongi asked Soobin, making him confused.

"Not really at all. Never heard of it." Soobin said.

"Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into the state of a carefree, response ability free safety. It mostly happens if someone had a ruff childhood. They act like a child or baby, depending on their mental age." Yoongi said.

"And your telling me this cause..?" Soobin trailed off.

"Armoni has little space." Yoongi said, grabbing hold of Armoni's hands.

"I knew there was some reason you spoke about it out of nowhere." Soobin seemed happy about his correct guess.

"She's going to slip into headspace soon so I hope you don't mind." Yoongi said, looking at the silent girl.

"Oh of course not. What's her headspace age? If that's how it works? Is it?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah, you have a pretty good understanding already. I never asked her yet but I just guessed it was 5 or so. You can asked her yourself. By the way, she goes by Moni in headspace." He smiled at his best friend.

"Wow. So it's like meeting a whole other person." Soobin said amazed.

"I think she's in. Moni?" Yoongi noticed how the girl was just in the corner sitting shyly while playing with her fingers.

"Yesh, daddy?" She looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi eyes widened at the name, why was she calling him daddy? She never usually did that. He looked over to Soobin, shrugging his shoulders.

"Moni, darling, how old are you right now?" Soobin asked carefully. Yoongi smiled, he was actually doing so good for no even knowing what little space was before.

"Wight now ish 2." Yoongi's eyes widened at that also. Why was everything happening on such an important day.

"How old is Moni usually?" Yoongi asked.

"This firwst time bewing 2, but alwaysh wash 5, big girwl but now ish baby." She explained to him."

"You're just adorable! I'm gonna end up stealing you." Soobin said, making Moni giggle.

"Your Majesty's, we have arrived."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
425 83 16
"even if there's a day when I can't control myself anymore and become too evil for this world,,, will you still love me?" Hearing her say that he was...
38.9K 959 17
A girl from a overprotective rich family have been target by people she might know.. she believed in everyone close to her, until he came into her li...
225K 10.1K 74
I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen.