๊œฑแด สœษชษขสœ - โ˜… ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต...

By SLUTT444GIOO

"๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™โ€ž More

intro.
'001
'002
'004
'005
'006
'007
'008
'009
'010
'011
'012
'013
'014
'015
'016
'017
'018
'019
'020
'021
'022
'023
'024
'025

'003

11.2K 204 176
By SLUTT444GIOO

June 11th, 4:50pm
Sky Pov:

**********

"JENN i know you my heart but imma take ya bitch" kyle said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. ngl jenn stood up fast asf and walked to y'all slow asab💀.

she walked to y'all and kr took his arm from around you "i'm playin gang, you can have da smooch" kyle said, laughing and that's when began fighting da nigga AGAIN.

jenn grabbed you from off of him and laughed, "yo ass is mad violent" she said between laughs while holding you against her. "cause y'all bitch ass kids always on dick" you said and she looked around.

"who a bitch?" she asked, raising an eyebrow "you niggaaa" you said, looking at her "you not talkin to me cause i'll dead fuck yo lil ass up" she said letting you go "you not gon do shitt, kid" you said as she walked back to the couch and sat down.

"say dat." she said, getting the last word and gettin on her phone. you stood behind her and wrapped your arms around her neck as she continued to scroll.

"i was jokingggg" you whined and she ignored you, so you looked at miah and she laughed knowing you were boutta do sum bazaar shit. "miah, you trynna go to this party?" you asked, walking to her as all 3 of dem snapped their heads towards yall.

"what party?" ta asked and y'all ignored him "yeah, what time?" she asked "round 7" you replied and they stood up. "shouldn't we get ready then cause yk we take forever" she said and you nodded.

"let's go" you said as y'all walked upstairs, "yoo, im about to fuck her lil ass up on sum rs" jenn said as they came upstairs behind y'all. "it's really a party?" she asked and you nodded "yeah and we're going" you replied.

"help me pick a outfit..wait nvm ik what imma wear" you said, smirking and she laughed "you gon look gooood" she said and you laughed "yeah but i'm ready to go get ready" you said and she nodded.

you left her room and walked to jenn's room, her door was shut..?

you opened the door and surprisingly she wasn't doing nothing she was just on her phone. you closed the door behind you and walked to her, who was sitting on the bed. you stood between her legs and she looked at you.

"yes, ma?" she said, wrapping her arm around your waist with her phone in the other hand, "why you being so distant??" you asked as you looked at her. "i'm not bein distant, what are you talkin bout??" she said, laughing and putting her phone down.

you scrunched up your face and shook your head "dayrooom" you said, backing up "how?" she said, squinting her eyes "don't worry bout it but uhh me n dis party ready to get lit" you smiled before walking in the bathroom and getting in the shower.

•••
skipppppp
•••

your outfit but you had on dunks^^
********
YOU finally walked out the bathroom after getting dressed and she looked up at you. "damn mama you look good asab" she said and you laughed as she back hugged you in the mirror.

"i needa fix my hair" you said, standing in the body mirror as she put her face in your neck, embracing your scent but you soon felt her making a hickey. ofc you moaned a little cause she was doing it differently on your sweet spot. she grabbed your neck and tilted your head the opposite way so she could have more access.

you let out soft moans as she continued to do what she was doing and ofc she knew what she was doing to you like ma'am your wasting my time.

you finally gained the strength to walk away and you did so, going into the bathroom to fix your hair. she flopped back on her bed and watched as you fixed your blonde wig that you were about to take off soon.

you brushed and flat ironed your hair, fixing your edges once you were done. you look at jenn from the bathroom and raised an eyebrow, "you not going?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i am" she replied, looking at her phone "so get ready, we're leaving soon" you said and she sat up "it don't take me forever to get ready unlike y'all" she said and you laughed "your just a hater and that's not healthy" you said, putting on your vanilla chapstick.

"who i'm hating on?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow "me" you simply replied making her jerk her head back and kiss her teeth "bae- now yk damn well i don't wanna hate on yo ass" she said and you mugged her.

"you like yo life?" you asked and she nodded "duhh dickhead" she replied and you shook your head "obviously you don't" you replied and she laughed "how?" she raised an eyebrow "ion gotta explain myself, get ready for i leave yo ass" you said as you exited the restroom.

she got up and walked to you and before you knew it, she grabbed you by your neck, getting in your face. "ion know what tf yo problem is but you needa fix dat shit on bro cause i'm not ready to sit right here and listen to you say sum bs" she said in a serious/controlling tone.

her breath smelled like gum and weed, like damn atleast yo breath don't stink baby😔. but ion understand why she in my face and being aggressive wit me like she know i like that aggressive shit so ion even know why she trynna do me like this🙄😩.

you smiled and looked her dead in her low, glossy, red eyes and they were only like that because she was smokin and she was high and GOD DAMN SHE FINE ASAB😮‍💨😮‍💨.

"tf is you smilin for" she said and you laughed "cause yk i like dat aggressive shit so ion even know why you doin dis shit" you admitted and she laughed, letting you go, "can't never be serious with you" she laughed and pecked your lips before walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower.

*****

her outfit^^ and ofc tata chicken nugget head ass came*

*****
you walked upstairs cause she was taking forever and you were trynna see if she was done cause damn stink i'm trynna get lit😔.

you opened her bedroom door and your jaw dropped. she looked at you and laughed at your reaction but like who tf was she trynna look good for?? why she trynna impress dese smoochies🙄.

you shut the door behind yourself and walked to her, "who you trynna look good for??" you asked and she laughed "i can't look good for you?" she asked, walking into the bathroom and grabbing a hair tie.

"you look good all the time but like who you trynna impress cause it better not be them smoochies" you said, scrunching up your face and crossing your arms. "girl if you don't shut dat shit up, ian trynna impress nobody i just look good" she said, placing a kiss on your lips after she put some of her dreads up.

AT THE PARTY-
YALL just arrived at the party and damn it was packed on the inside and out. KYLIE aka KYLE parked the car and y'all got out the car. "damn wtf, it's packed asab" miah said, looking around as you and her walked ahead of them.

"covid" you said and y'all laughed "they gon get sick, y'all stay safe" you said and they laughed. y'all walked in the house and attention went on y'all, that's when the dj spoke in the mic, "KYLE RICHH, TATA, JENN CARTER, and MIAH KENZOOO IN THE BUILDINGGGG" he yelled into the mic and y'all laughed.

"41 come to the front, my hearts" he said and they began walking over towards the dj, meanwhile you stood their and watched them. they noticed you weren't with them and stopped in their tracks, looking back at you.

"what?" you mouthed to them and JENN WIT DA WAP walked back to you and grabbed your hand as they continued to walk to the front. then outta nowhere BUBA & NOTI came making you roll your eyes.

"IS THAT SKYLARRR GZZZZZ" NOTI said, getting in your face "IS THAT NOTIIII GZZZZZ" YOU returned the energy, "why are you here with these lame ass niggas, yk you my girl" noti said and buba 'oouuuu'ed.

"nah ian gon lie, stop talkin like dat wrd2" JENN said, causing her accent to come out as she pushed him back. "you trynna ruin the funnnn" BUBA said, dragging his words as always.

"exactly like you see me wit my bitch, so back tf up nigga" noti said, wrapping his arm around you. "awl hell naw" you said, taking his arm from around you "bae why you actin like dat" noti said and you pushed his head back "nigga i'm not your bae and stop calling me ya bitch for i fuck you up on sum rs" you said and buba just had to add his 2 sense.

"damn you gon let skylar press you like dat? at this moment i don't know you" buba said, backing away from noti "nah tf i look like letting a bitch press me" he said and the nigga really kept trying you so you did what you had to do and smacked him, won't no soft smack either, im talkin bout echoooooo.

he put his arms up, trying to protect himself from you hitting him again and they laughed "stop callin me a bitch, bitch" you said and buba shook his head "yeah, you definitely pussy" buba said and they laughed "y'all let's go get drinks" miah said and y'all nodded.

kyle told the dj that y'all would be back and y'all were going to the kitchen. you lead the way to the kitchen as they followed behind you, y'all walked in the kitchen and surprisingly nobody was in there.

"damn this hoe empty as a mf" kyle said, making y'all laugh "the drinks look good asab" jenn said, grabbing a cup and taking a sip "and it taste good" tata said, everybody grabbed a cup and took a sip.

you scrunched up your face at the taste cause it tasted weird asf "yo what flavor is y'all shit cause mines taste sour asab" you said, looking at them "i think mines pineapple" miah said "same" tata agreed "lemonade" kyle said and y'all looked at jenn "fruit punch" she said and you raised both of your eyebrows.

"that sound good asab i'm not gon lie" you said and she laughed "you want sum?" she asked and you nodded, walking to her, now standing in from of her. she slid her hand around your waist and you took a sip of her drink as she held the cup.

"oh yeah dat mf good" you said and they laughed. jenn leaned against the counter and you turned around with your back now facing her as you leaned against her. "sooo" you said causing them to look at you.

"what's goin on witchu n miah?" you asked, looking at tata and miah "aww shit now, we at a party so let's have sum fun" kyle said and you agreed "exactly" you said "they ain't gon never get together so ion know why you keep trying to help" jenn said and you leaned your head back, looking up at her.

"you right" you said before looking back at them "cause my son ta is pussy" kyle said, putting his hood on "nigga how you gon call him yo son then diss him" jenn said and y'all laughed.

"i'm not pussy she just keep playin" ta defended himself "how am i playin?" miah questioned, raising one of her thin ass eyebrows "like i could have her if i really wanted her worda bro" tata said, ignoring miah's question "and what you not gonna do is ignore me" she said, getting in his face making him push her back.

"yo back tf up and please lmk what tf you gon do if i keep ignoring you" he said, wondering what she was gon say "this is really intense" jenn whispered in your ear as you put your hand over your mouth, trying not to burst into laughter.

miah just ignored him and shrugged not even listening to him "exactly, oh ok" TA said, getting the last word "ite nigga you got it cause if i deck you i would be wrong right? oh okay so continue to have fun and don't ruin my night" miah said rolling her eyes and pulling out her phone.

ta laughed and looked her up & down, looking as if he was checking her out but at the same time feelin her. "y'all cute" you said with smirk, making miah glare at you "that's not fuckin funny" she said and y'all laughed "jenn got da wap jenn got da wap" you said and they laughed.

"JENN GOT DA WAP MIX IT WIT SPRITE" kyle yelled and y'all laughed "nah you a cheater, take ya hands from off my waist" you said, trying to take jenn's arm from your waist but she tightened her grip, pulling you closer and harder against her. ofc your ass was against her so you felt da knockkkk.

okay baaae, i see you wit da glock in ya pants🤭.

miah got out of her lil mad phase and that's when the dj started playing 'TWERK by CityGirls ft. CardiB' and when i tell you, YOU AND MIAH NEVER LOOKED AT EACHOTHER SO FAST BRO-💀.

you grabbed jenn's hand and they followed behind y'all as yall exited the kitchen and walked to where everyone was at, twerking, you ofc twerked on jenn and what caught y'all by surprise was miah twerking on TATA GZZZ

•••
tbc...what y'all think??

bro- tata n miah keep playin wit eachother like date already🙄.

kyle richh story?? lmk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.1M 88.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...