||𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤||

By R_Star2000

ALIFEROUS /uh•liph•er•us/ (adj.) bearing wings; winged ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✟⃛ *:・... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2 - The Misplaced Child

Chapter 3 - Priorities

118 10 1
By R_Star2000

𓃵
"It does not take a great supernatural heroine or magical hero to save the world. We all save it every day, and we all destroy it - in our own small ways."
~ Vera Nazarian
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✟⃛ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Crowley was not concerned when the sign on Aziraphale's book shop was turned to 'Closed'. He knew the angel would use any excuse he could to not sell his books, which often led to him closing the shop for the smallest inconveniences. Crowley simply waved his hand and the familiar clicking sound of an unlocking door was heard.

He was, however, concerned about the sound of shouting and crashing objects. Crowley called out for his friend as he sped towards the noise in the back of the bookshop. He should have been surprised at what he discovered, but deep down he was expecting it. There stood Aziraphale (thankfully unharmed, he noted), with his hands out in front of him attempting to show he meant no harm. Across from him and tucked into the corner as much as she could, was the girl from yesterday. Her black demonic wings were wrapped around herself, covering her entire body except her head. Several books and other items were scattered around her, fallen from their shelves. She reminded Crowley of a wounded animal with the defensive glare she wore. He remembered seeing in a documentary once that such animals were more likely to lash out.

"Aziraphale," was all he said. That was all that was needed. Aziraphale turned to face Crowley, making it easier to see the worry that was deeply set in the angel's face. He opened his mouth, likely to defend himself, but Crowley beat him to it. "We have more important things to worry about than this," he hissed, nodding his head towards the girl. Aziraphale's frown only deepened. Brown eyes cautiously watched the two men from the corner of the room.

"You don't understand Crowley, there's clearly been a mistake."

"We don't have time for this, Angel! Have you forgotten that the end of the world is at stake?"

"The end of the world?" a quiet voice chimed in. Both men turned to look at the cause of the disruption. Her shocked and slightly worried expression matched her soft tone. For a moment she looked nothing but innocent, but Crowley wasn't going to fall for that.

"It's nothing for you to worry about dear. Just stay here while I speak to Crowley for a moment," Aziraphale reassured, already ushering the adults out of the back room they were crowded in. He gently shut the door behind him before turning to face the annoyed red head, feeling some semblance of annoyance himself.

"I thought we were going to discuss this tomorrow," Aziraphale asked, seemingly eager to get back to the young demon in the other room.

"Things have changed," Crowley snapped, but Aziraphale could hear the anxiousness in his voice. "The hellhound has found it's master."

The angel was starting to grow anxious now too. "How do you know?"

"I felt it. Would I lie to you?"

"Obviously. You're a demon. That's what you do."

Crowley huffed a sigh of annoyance. "I'm not lying. The boy, wherever he is, has the dog. He's coming into his power. Armageddon is only days away."

Aziraphale opened his mouth, but just as quickly shut it, seemingly thinking. It was clear he was conflicted. "I can't just leave her, Crowley," he finally said. His voice was soft, but his face showed his determination. It was an expression Crowley usually admired, but in this case he found it especially inconvenient.

"Aziraphale, for eleven years nobody knew that we lost the Antichrist, do you realize what that means?" The angel was not given a chance to reply. "It means that no one has been monitoring the real Antichrist! He could be evil incarnate for all we know, and you're wasting time on some...some random demon!"

"Unlikely," a familiar voice piped up. A voice Crowley found increasingly annoying.

The girl was stood in the doorway, her wings now retreated from view, arms hung limply at her side. She must have calmed down, as her expression had switched to a more indifferent one. "It's unlikely that he is that evil, assuming he was raised by a regular human family, right?" Aziraphale hesitantly confirmed her assumption while the demon only glared in her direction. "I'm going to help you find him."

Crowley's reply was instant, "Hell no!" He tried to sound firm and in charge, but it ended up coming out more whiny than he would have liked. He turned to Aziraphale "Angel, we are not babysitting again. She's only going to make things harder!"

"I hate to agree with Crowley, but I too don't want you to concern yourself with this dear. It's too dangerous."

The girl's brows furrowed in disappointment. "I heard whispers in Hell about an upcoming war, but I didn't know it would put the Earth in danger. I like it here. I prefer humans, and I obviously can't trust the two of you to stop Armageddon, so I am going to do something about it. I wasn't asking for your permission."

Crowley scoffed. "If two centuries-old supernatural entities apparently can't handle it, what makes you think a recently dead little girl can?" he said with a taunting smirk. Aziraphale shot the man a disapproving look, softly shaking his head.

The child clenched her fists, getting defensive. "I'm not the one who lost the Antichrist! I was a human not long ago, I understand human behavior way better than you two! I'll have a better chance at finding him," she snapped. "Not to mention that things will probably go a lot smoother if another kid tries to talk to him rather than two grown ass men!" Aziraphale frowned at her choice in language, but decided to let it go for now.

The girl's expression was resolute, but Crowley found it hard to take her seriously. He had to admit, she did make a good point, but he and the angel had faced worse obstacles before. He was about to reject her once again, when the girl suggested that they accept her offer, as it would be beneficial to the both of them as well.

"The angel wants to keep an eye on me," she sent a glare at Aziraphale at the mention of him. Said man awkwardly looked away to avoid her gaze, and Crowley found himself irked by the interaction. "And the demon wants him to help stop Armageddon. If I join you, the angel can watch me while helping you with the Antichrist. It's a win-win."

"I suppose...that would solve my dilemma," Aziraphale mumbled out after a moment. He turned to Crowley, a sheepish look on his face. "Very well dear, I will continue to assist you in averting the apocalypse, so long as I can try to right this mistake in the meantime."

Crowley's fists clenched. He wanted to refuse, he really did, but he was desperate for the angel's help. So, after a moment of seething, through clenched teeth the redhead muttered out a "Fine." Not that he actually could have said no, not when Aziraphale was looking at him like that.

"Oh, thank you Crowley. I'm sure she...oh! I don't believe I ever caught your name?"

The girl stuttered, suddenly feeling put on the spot, her confidence dissipating in an instant. "...Erin."

"Just Erin?" The Angel tilted his head in curiosity. There was a pause for a moment as the young demon thought.

"Just Erin."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✟⃛ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
AUTHOR'S NOTE
We're getting to the good part!! I'm excited for the upcoming chapters!
My update schedule is nonexistent tho
Sorry~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✟⃛ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 14.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
160K 6.6K 48
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
931K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc