(Slow Updates)Ella Of OriginZ...

By Dark_Moss

What happen when Lucas has a older sister? Will they find eachother? This is the rewritten book. You can go r... More

Ella
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 15

55 4 0
By Dark_Moss

Ella's POV

I pant as my back hits a tree. I hear zombies groaning, guns shooting, and humans yelling. It's been a week since I met the cannibals. And a few hours ago I ran into a group of very violent people. They had tried to take my stuff. But a small horde of zombies came out of nowhere. So I took off running. But one of the women in the group shot me. And I got hit. In the thigh. Right below my other gun shot wound.

I look out from behind the tree and see the zombies that followed me have doubled in size. I quickly take out a shirt from my bag and wrap it around my new wound. Then I take off running. I hear the gunshots slow down and the screaming slowly stops as I run away. I run though the morning and into the evening. More and more zombies join the horde. I run into a small city. I almost run past a ladder but I quickly stop and run to it. I climb up it just as the zombies reach me.

I take off my bag and drop my body onto the roof. I groan and unwrap my leg. I look at it and see no exit hole. "Noooooo, this is gonna be a bitch." I say as I grab my medical supplies. I pull out my tweezers and a bottle of vodka. I pour some on the tweezers and onto the bullet hole. I quickly but carefully dig in and grab ahold of the bullet. I pull it out and clean the hole again. I then stitch it up and wrap it up. As I finish I check my other bullet holes.

The other bullet wound looks alright so I wrap it back up and put a new pair of pants on. I crawl over to the edge of the building to check for zombies. I see a shit ton down there. "Alright. I'll tag the building in the morning." I tell myself. I scoot back to my bag and pull out a jacket and a blanket. I use the jacket as a pillow and I put the blanket on myself. I sigh and lay down. I look up at the sky as stars take over.

"Lucas, you better be ok you little shit. If you die before me. I will bring you back to life as a human. Beat the shit out of you. Then kill you again." I tell the sky. Hoping Lucas can hear my threats. I sit up and pull my bag over to me. I pull out a flashlight and a water bottle. Then I pull out a few protein bars. I take a few sips of water and eat the protein bars. After I finish I lay back down and slowly fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 14.1K 83
The first time I cut myself and I saw that my blood was purple I wasn't concerned, but then when my Nanny cut herself and her blood was red. I was co...
18.7K 176 31
Hello fellow readers, thank you for supporting this story through out the years on here. I know that this book is cringe but it what got me to writin...
2.9K 48 29
I've red most of them and there's basically no more so ima make my own 😞 Dally and Johnny are alive btw!! Sandy and soda are broken up and Steve and...
7.1K 159 9
Lola as a little sister who follows in her footsteps, well kinda they don't play the same position. Follow the evolution of their relationship. I'm r...