Shadows Of Fate

By _rMelly_

The legacy of the 12 brothers who once existed in the ancient past has manifested once again in this new gene... More

Chapter 1: Eri
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: Preparatory Measures

Prologue

40 1 0
By _rMelly_

There exist 12 clans throughout human history that have constantly been expanding hidden from what most people deemed to be as reality. These originated from 12 brothers that once lived at some point in ancient history. It is said that the existence of these 12 in the same lifetime, caused the apocalypse that once almost destroyed the very world we live in today. The power that each of them hold is enough to cause major influences in history. The kind of power that can build and even destroy worlds.

Ever since then, an organization was formed to ensure that such disastrous events would be controlled. That peace would be maintained in the world without sacrificing the reality that the common people believe in now.

At least that was what my dad told me.

Me? I'm Eri Ellsworth, born from a family dedicated to maintaining the order of the planet. I guess for me it's destiny being born in this family. I like the idea of being able to provide something significant to the world. Dad always shares what he does with his work and about our own history too. The more he shares the more I gain interest in his line of work and conviction.

And yes, you probably might have guessed it already. Isa ako sa mga Keepers. Or well, I will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 189K 211
Online Game# 2: MILAN X DION
9.7K 619 48
"Kasal lang tayo sa papel" he coldly said Nasa hapag kasi kaming dalawa "So" walang pake kong sabi Silent...... "At sana pinunit mo yung papel nayo...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
933K 59.6K 33
Discovering an abandoned town in the middle of a forest, Odeth is transported to a time when the ghost town was alive, but as someone else--Olivia Va...