๊œฑแด สœษชษขสœ - โ˜… ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต...

By SLUTT444GIOO

"๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™โ€ž More

intro.
'001
'003
'004
'005
'006
'007
'008
'009
'010
'011
'012
'013
'014
'015
'016
'017
'018
'019
'020
'021
'022
'023
'024
'025

'002

16.5K 268 583
By SLUTT444GIOO

June 11th, 2:25pm
Sky Pov:
*******************************

********************************

"YEAH i think they done swallowin eachother" TATA said, answering KYLE'S question. JENN looked at you and stood up, beginning to walk to you.

YOU looked at her and raised an eyebrow confused before realizing why she was walking to you. you removed her phone from your back pocket and handed it to her as she walked between your legs and stood in front of you with her hands around your waist.

"why you sitting all the way ova here?" she asked in a low tone while looking you up & down, licking her lips. (lightskin activities).

"cause YOU sitting beside a smoochie" you replied and she laughed, moving her hands to your huge scrumptious ass🤗.

she turned around with her back against your chest as you wrapped your arms around her and rested your face in the crook of her neck, embracing her scent and damn she smelled good😩.

1 HOUR AND SUM CHANGE LATER:

THEY finally finished the T or D and trust me, y'all were so ready to go home. "y'all ready to go?" TATA asked and y'all nodded before getting up and leaving.

YALL got in the car, you & JENN got in the backseat while TATA got in the passenger seat and KYLE drove.

JENN laid between your LEGS since you were sitting in the seat sideways. YOU rubbed her neck and jawline as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep as KYLE pulled off.

"SKYY, call MIAH and tell her we outside" KYLE said and you called her, telling her to come on then you hung up. 2 MINUTES later she walked out her apartment building and walked to the back door of the car resulting in her jaw DROPPING.

"ayo WTF" she said, covering her mouth as y'all laughed. JENN opened her eyes and whole time she won't even sleep she just was closing her EYES "miah get in the car" jenn said, sitting up "don't rush me bitch" miah mugged her as she got in the car and shut the DOOR.

"watch who you talking to" she mugged her "or what? oh ok" miah said, getting on her phone. "hate dis fuckin girl" JENN mumbled under her breath but you heard her. "BEST text me back" miah said while looking at you.

YOU took your phone from out of your pocket and read the message.

___
'kenzooo‼️'

kenzooo‼️
y'all go together?

skyy baee⭐️
real bad.

kenzooo‼️
how did this start??? i'm so lost.

skyy baee⭐️
noti video

kenzooo‼️
that's not tellin me what happened ma'am😒.

skyy baee
we was feelin eachother and she took me somewhere resulting in us making out for like a couple of minutes 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Read 2:57pm

___

SHE looked at you in shock "BRO- skyy you cannot be serious" she said looking at you while JENN mugged her. "YOU a dickrider on sum real shit" JENN said, still mugging MIAH. "like if you dat mad cause you single, date TA" jenn added and damn the way KYLE slammed on brakes almost made y'all go through the windshield.

MIAH hit JENN on her arm while mugging her "why tf would you say that" she glared at JENNY WENNY "hold up, we gon talk when we go home cause what da hell" KYLE said in disbelief.

AT THE HOUSE:

KR pulled up in the driveway and parked the car as y'all got out. TA unlocked the front door with a spare key that KR gave him a couple of months ago and y'all walked inside.

you walked upstairs while holding JENN'S hand as she walked behind you. YOU entered her room that was in his house as she shut the door behind y'all.

you sat on her bed as you watched JENN take off her jacket and shoes, leaving HER in sum light blue jeans and a plain black shirt. "baby, can you give me sum to wear, IM READY to get in the shower" you said and she nodded, walking to her closet.

SHE gave you a pair of her ETHIKAS and you got up leaving the room. you walked to KENZO'S room that was in the house and entered causing her to look at you.

"yo" she said "yo, you still got my nike pros that i left over here LAST WEEK??" you questioned and she nodded getting up and walking to her dresser. she opened the MIDDLE DRAWER and pulled them out, tossing them to you along with a white crop top.

"THANKS stink" you smiled, LEAVING her room and walking back into JENN'S room. she looked at you and you laughed "what?" you covered your face using your hand, making her laugh.

"WHY you covering your face MA?" she laughed while looking at you. "why are you STARING so hard?" you laughed "i can't look at you now?" she asked with her face scrunched up. you walked to her and grabbed her neck, pulling her down to your level "FIX your face" you said and she mugged you.

"WHO is you talkin to? cause it's not me" SHE said as you rolled your EYES, removing your hand from her neck. "FIX ya attitude before i fix it for you" she said, in your ear, high key sending shivers down your SPINE.

YOU rolled your eyes once again and she somehow seen that too😒. SHE tightened the grip around your neck as she walked you the the BED, laying you back.

"OKAY bae i was joking" you said as she hovered over you, getting in your face. "nah SINCE you wanna have an attitude and roll yo eyes imma give you a REASON to now" she said, taking off your shirt and beginning to place soft kisses on your jawline, neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, AND stopped once she made it to the rim of your shorts.

YOU wanted this and YK you did but it was like..idk how to explain. you sat UP and lifted her face up by her chin and kissed her, you WRAPPED your arms around her neck as y'all made out and ofc she deepened the kiss by adding her tongue but HEY you weren't complaining.

YOU tried to pull away but it was no use, she was deeply into the kiss and she picked you up, not breaking the kiss as she sat on the bed and put you on her lap, FACING HER.

she began to move down to your neck and she kissed it and made hickeys as you moaned with your head thrown back. "J-..JENN" you struggled to get out as she slid her fingers in you, AS you were unaware.

YOU moaned out loud not even caring if the heard you at this POINT cause the way she was DOING YOU was just SAD. you let out soft moans in her EAR as she smirked, still messin wit phat ma, SMH.

she kissed you and that could've been the worst thing she ever did. idk what tf THIS GURL just did to phat ma but WHATEVER she did resulted in you biting her bottom LIP as she GROANED.

YOU took this opportunity to start riding her fingers as you kissed her jaw and neck, making hickeys any and everywhere as SHE MOANED, you smirked against her neck as you continued what you were doing before being STOPPED by this hoodrat because she grabbed your neck and kissed you.

"you READY?" she whispered in your ear with a smirk across her lips as she got UP and laid you back on the bed, she easily sliding your SHORTS and underwear OFF. you crossed your legs as they were forced BACK OPEN by her super strength havin ass.

she held your legs wide open as she kissed around YOUR AREA instead of taking care of the part you needed to be handled. YOU moaned as she started to get closer to the spot BUT she knew what she was doing by teasing YOU.

SHE looked up at you while smirking as began to EAT EAT EAT, hungry ass. when i tell you, you were moaning so MF LOUD cause she mad talented and the way she was moving her tongue was wild but you were soon reaching your CLIMAX and was abt to CUM.

"J-JENN IM-" you struggled to speak as she cut you off "LET it out ma" she said, continuing to work her MAGIC by now using her fingers to pump in & out of you. you arched your back as you felt yourself releasing onto her hand as she SMIRKED.

SHE licked her fingers and grabbed you by your neck, kissing you and inserting her tongue, making you TASTE yourself. she rubbed your yk while kissing you, making you bite down on her bottom lip again as you tried your best to close your legs but she wasn't letting you.

YOU WHIMPERED as she was forcing your legs open and basically torturing you. "JENNNNN" you moaned/whined, "SHH mami you bein too loud" she said, moving to your ear and kissing beneath it as you continuously let out soft moans in her ear.

(they nastyyyyyyyrjeskskdjdjdj) (really nun too serious cause i won't ready to write dat, gotta keep it pg13)(but yk what happened already)

TIME SKIPP
AFTER that hot shower, you were back to normal. you had on sum nike pros and a white crop top with sum white nike socks. JENN had got in the shower too, she had on sum grey sweats and a plain white tee. (y'all brushed y'all teef again btw)

THEY were downstairs talking about whatever while you and MIAH were in her room CHATTIN. turns out, SHE LIKES TATA, KYLE STILL A SINGLE ASS BITCH, JENN BASICALLY JUST FINGER FUCKED YOU, like oh wow..that's a lot going on.

"hold UP" you told miah as you exited her room and went to JENN'S ROOM, grabbing one of her hoodies and putting it on. "MA!" jenn yelled "yes baby" you yelled from upstairs, waiting for a reply.

"COME downstairs and bring MIAH" she said and you & miah looked at eachother as she stood in he doorway. "tf do they want" she mumbled and you laughed. BEFORE y'all went downstairs you stopped her, "are you gonna tell him you like him?" you asked and she shrugged.

"we'll see" SHE said and you nodded, y'all walked downstairs and they looked at y'all. "YO what was y'all up there talking about?" KYLE asked as they stared at y'all, you & MIAH looked at eachother before looking back at them and shaking y'all heads.

"NOTHING" y'all said in sync, making them look at eachother and laugh before looking back at y'all. "y'all high key scaring me on some rs" you said wuth your face scrunched up "wrd2" MIAH agreed.

"YOO lil ta" JENN teased and they laughed. you and miah looked at eachother and she grabbed your hand and brung you into the kitchen. "BRO i'm about to beat ya girlfriends ass" MIAHsaud and you laughed.

"NOW it's obvious why they asked what we was talkin bout upstairs" you said, putting the pieces together. "BUT how did she know that?" she asked "didn't you tell her?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"oh yeahhh" she said, remembering "alright let's go back" she added and you nodded. y'all walked back in the living room and you sat on the armrest on the couch beside JENN.

JENN put her hand on your thigh and you moved it to your inner thigh. "MIAH go sit down" you said, trying not to laugh as she mugged y'all "i'm good" she replied, blankly.

"LIL TA go sit down" KYLE teased miah making y'all laugh "stop bullying her for we bank y'all in dis bitch" you said, defending her "exactly" miah agreed "ITS 3 against 2, try me" TATA said and you got up.

"SHUT yo 5'1 head ass up" you mugged him "NIGGA you no taller then me and i'm glad you said that, im not 5'1 i'm 5'3" TATA sassy ass clapped back.

"SHUT up bitch" you rolled your eyes "YO jenny get ya bitch" TATA said while pointing at you, meanwhile jenn was just laughing.

YOU walked pass JENN and was about to walk to TA but she grabbed your wrist. "WOAHH i ain't even realize you had dese shits on" JENN said, referring to the nike pros you were wearing dat had you lookin even finerrrrr and thickerrrr.

"RIGHT, like my bae so fine y'all don't understand" MIAH said, talking about you, you laughed and smiled at her. "i look thick, don't i?" you said and she laughed "yeah my bae look good like JENN bro, imma take ya bitch and have her screamin" MIAH teased JENN.

"girl stfu" JENN said while side eyeing her "or?? exactly" miah said, rolling her eyes "TA get ya bitch" jenn said and ta just laughed while shaking his head "this ain't got shit to do wit me" HE said.

"y'all guess what" you said and they looked at you "what?" they said in sync "ITS CARTER DICKHEAD" you yelled and they laughed. "ayo HENRY i got a bone to pick witchu" you scrunched up your face as you looked at him causing him to mug you as they laughed.

"chill tf out on da gov for i put knock down ya throat" he said, still mugging you. "nigga stfu and answer the question that i'm about to ask you cause you been on dick" you said and HENRY rolled his eyes "get to the point, punk" he said, getting impatient.

"yo lil nigga, you been fuckin my wife?" you questioned and they looked at you like you were crazy "girl wtf" KYLE said while laughing "JENN GOT DA WAP" you repeated, "like nigga how yk what she got? dats my bitch, okay?" you made it clear while JENNY and TATA were on the couch dying.

"JENN GOT DA WAP JENN GOT A WAP" HENRY aka KYLE shouted, "so if i deck you i would be right, right?" you said and mind you, they were still on the couch dying of laughter while holding their stomachs meanwhile MIAH was standing in the corner while shaking her head.

"y'all gotta be sped" she said "actually you would be absolutely wrong because why would you wanna hit my sexy ass chocolate face-" he cut himself off as you began to chase around the couch. "YO HENRY WORDA MY DEAD, BEST BELIEVE IMMA BEAT YO ASS BITCH" you yelled as you stood on the couch with him standing behind the couch, panting.

"damn youn play bout my gf" he teased you and bro- yo spider monkey ass done hopped over the mf couch and y'all began to play fight. i ain't gon lie, you was beating his ass for the most part until he put you in the headlock.

"YO HENRY WRD2 YOU BETTER LET ME TF GO" you yelled as he laughed "nah cause yo lil violent ass wanna keep playin" he said while trying to catch his breath. "yo smd, frm all angles" you said, tired of his shit.

"what dick?" he asked, raising an eyebrow "the one i'm about to shove down your fucking throat if you don't let me go" you said, trying to get out of his grip. "yooo is it big?" he asked, letting you go as you scrunched up your face "nigga what?" you laughed, pushing his head back.

•••
tbc..lmk what you think??
merry thanksgiving🫵🏾‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 56.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
13.6K 229 30
David Reyes and Aaliyah Martinez, swear up and down that they hate each other. But they come to fall in love with each other?
33K 3.4K 19
Unicode + Zawgyi Pic crd from Pinterest แ€žแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€’แ€ฎแ€•แ€ซแ€งแ€€แ€นแ€€แ€›แ€ฌแ€‡แ€บ แ€˜แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€นแ€€แ€›แ€ฌแ€‡แ€บแ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑ
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!