Sexual Exploration

Galing kay Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... Higit pa

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69

66

2.8K 126 32
Galing kay Haydenpumpkinchan

"Yoongi." Namjoon sighed when he came around the corner and saw Yoongi had filled their shopping cart with junk food. "We only came to get milk. What's all this?"

"Happiness in the form of calories." Yoongi answered, grabbing an armload of cookie boxes from the shelf and dumping them into the cart.

"No!" Namjoon started putting them back. "How the hell are you not obese with the way you eat? You can get two boxes and that's it!"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him. "You can't stop me, sub."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "You really want to do this now? In the cracker aisle? There are little kids one aisle over, you know."

"I'll fuck you anytime, anywhere sub." Yoongi pushed Namjoon back against the shelf so hard it wobbled. "We can get banned from here - I don't give a fuck who sees."

"Namjoon?"

Both men paused and looked to the end of the aisle, where a man was standing, staring at them.

"Dad?" Namjoon blinked.

Yoongi quickly pushed himself off of Namjoon and cleared his throat. "Hello, Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim hurried over, abandoning his cart. "Joon...my Joonie...how have you been?"

Namjoon looked anywhere but at his father. "Fine."

Mr. Kim stared at his son. He looked like he wanted to run over and hug him but was forcing himself to stay in place. 

"Why do you look so much more grown up?" The older man whispered.

"I graduated." Namjoon mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Joon... your mom and I wanted to see that... we wanted to come to such an important event in our son -... in your life... but after.... everything, we just..." Mr. Kim tried to explain, but just fell silent.

But Namjoon still had words to say.

"You mean after you disowned me?" He snapped, tears springing into his eyes.

It was quiet for a moment and Yoongi could feel how uncomfortable Namjoon was, so he quickly stepped between them and held out his hand to the older Kim.

"Hello there. I'm Mr. Min, but you can call me Yoongi. It's nice to finally meet you, sir."

Mr. Kim blinked and looked at him, like he hadn't even realized Yoongi was there.

"Stop, don't try. Let's just go." Namjoon whispered, tugging on Yoongi's shirt as he turned to leave the aisle.

"Dear! Why did you get ten boxes of fruit snacks? You know Namjoon hasn't eaten those since he was five!" A female hurried over but stopped suddenly when she saw Namjoon and Yoongi. "Oh..."

Mrs. Kim looked shocked as she looked her son up and down. "Baby."

"...mom." Namjoon's voice was barely above a whisper.

Mr. Kim took a step forward, his hand outstretched. "Namjoon, wait, please, stay and talk with us!"

Namjoon flinched back, hiding behind Yoongi and the man stopped, hurt.

"Can we please go?" Namjoon whispered again to Yoongi, and the older man could hear the tremor in his voice.

"Son...." Mr. Kim said softly, his expression full of pain.

His wife hurried to his side and hugged his arm, her eyes wet as she looked at the boy hiding behind Yoongi.

"I'm not your son!" Namjoon snapped. "You both decided that long ago!"

"We were confused and emotional, we didn't think it through." Mrs. Kim cried. "Please, Joonie come back home. We want you in our lives. We want to be a part of yours!"

"I have my own life now." Namjoon mumbled, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "Come on. I want to get out of here."

Yoongi handed him the car keys. "Here baby, go start the car. I'll finish the shopping and meet you there in a moment."

Namjoon turned away, running away from them.

Yoongi faced the heart broken parents. "He just needs some time before he's ready to get some closure from this. I agree that kids need loving, caring parents in their lives, so I'll talk to him for you two. But you need to give him time and understand that you pushed him away first, and that if he decides to not come back it's not his fault."

Mr. Kim sighed, hanging his head. "I know. You're right. Mr. Min, you said? It's nice to meet you too. Why don't you come over for dinner sometime? We can all talk and get to know each other and... it'll be so nice to see Joon back home again."

"That sounds good." Yoongi smiled.

"So, you're the one who... you were his teacher?" Mrs. Kim eyed him.

"Yes, I was." Yoongi said evenly. "And you need to know first and foremost that I didn't manipulate, force or blackmail him into being in a relationship with me. Your son is the smartest, finest student I have ever had. He has a good head on his shoulders and that comes from you two raising him right. You should be proud."

"We are... we just miss his so much." Mr. Kim shuddered, trying not to cry.

"Here." Yoongi pulled out his phone. "I'll give you my number, and you can call us when you want us to come over. I'll make sure he at least gives you two a chance."

"Thank you." Mr. Kim said sincerely.

They traded info, and Yoongi grabbed his cart, still watching them walk away.

He watched how Mr. Kim grabbed a box of fruit snacks and sighed at them, reluctantly putting them back on the shelf.

Yoongi quickly paid for their items and hurried to the car.

Namjoon sat in the front seat, his arms crossed as he looked out the window.

"Got you something." Yoongi murmured, tossing the boy a box as he started the car.

Namjoon looked down at the packet of fruit snacks in his lap and snorted.

He ignored them for a few moments, before picking it up and tearing it open.

He put one in his mouth as he stared out the window at the passing scenery.

Yoongi focused on the road, but he still saw that out the corner of his eye and smiled

-

"No!" Namjoon exclaimed, pushing Yoongi off of him. "No! I'm not - no! No!"

Yoongi sighed as he sat back. "Namjoon, listen to me. They're your parents-"

Namjoon shook his head rapidly. "Not anymore! They decided not to be, remember? I'm fine without them! If they don't want me then I don't want them!" He ranted as he slid off the bed and yanked his shirt back on.

Yoongi had tried to bring the topic back up while distracting the boy during sex, but Namjoon still wasn't up to the idea in the slightest, and even with Yoongi kissing down his abs, the boy still refused to cave in.

Yoongi slid off the bed as well, still in his boxers, and grabbed Namjoon's arm.

"Namjoon. I know they hurt you and they are the two people who are never supposed to do that, but they realized their mistake and they want to make it right."

Namjoon glared and yanked his arm free. "Too late. They just wanted a perfect, genius son and all my life they praised me and put me on a pedestal for being everything they wanted! That's all they loved about me! As soon as I made my first decision on my own about what I wanted to do with my life, which was to be with you, they immediately cut me out of their lives! They don't miss me; they miss their perfect son. They miss the fact that their idealized version of me is gone!"

Yoongi watched his sub storm out of the room and sighed, following him.

"Sub, I know you miss them too, I've seen the way you look at their phone numbers, like you want to call them so badly. I know you haven't deleted your pictures together; I've seen you stare out the window and its obvious you're thinking about them. When you were mailing the electricity bill you put their home address instead of ours for the return address."

Namjoon ignored him, entering the kitchen and aimlessly opening the fridge. He stared at the contents inside, as if blaming them for not having the solutions to their problems.

"Baby." Yoongi hugged him from behind, resting his cheek on Namjoon's shoulder. "Remember what you said to me, back when Agust had taken over? How you wanted to spend holidays together with all of our family over? The future is too important to let the past ruin it. Now, I'm back, and I want that too. I want your parents' approval. They want to have their son back. You miss them. Come on baby, at least just give them one chance. Please? For me?"

Namjoon sighed, hanging his head. He shut the fridge and looked over his shoulder at the man pouting at him.

"Fine. I'll give them one chance and if they blow it then that's it!" He growled.

Yoongi stood on his tip toes and pressed a kiss to his fiancé's cheek. "Oh good, sub. Because we have dinner plans with them tonight."

-

"I hate this, I hate you." Namjoon crossed his arms and glared out the window as Yoongi pulled the car into his parents' driveway. "You tricked me!"

"I didn't trick you, sub."

"You tricked me." Namjoon mumbled.

He took a deep breath before opening the door and joining Yoongi on the driveway.

Everything still looked the same, and the flowers his mom planted every summer were in full bloom. He could hear his dog barking inside, and his heart jumped. He hadn't realized how much he had missed her.

Yoongi reached his hand out. "Are you ready?"

Namjoon took his hand, entwining their fingers and squeezing his hand tightly.

"Come on, sweetheart." Yoongi guided them to the front door.

Before he could knock on the light blue door, it opened on its own and Mr. Kim smiled at them.

"Yoongi! Joon! Oh, we're so glad you could make it! Thank you both so much for coming!"

"It's a pleasure." Yoongi smiled back, stepping inside and pulling Namjoon in as well.

Mrs. Kim hurried into the foyer. "Joonie!"

"Don't call me that!" Namjoon suddenly snapped. "It's Namjoon to you! You lost the right to call me anything else, when you decided that suddenly I was a stain your name!"

Mrs. Kim stumbled back like she had been shot.

Yoongi sighed, pulling Namjoon over into the living room.

"Baby, I know you're mad at them and you have a right to be, but they're trying to reconcile now." He murmured, brushing the boy's hair back. "Remember what we talked about? Don't you want them to come to our wedding?"

Namjoon sighed deeply, looking to glare out the window. "Maybe."

"You do." Yoongi said. "You missed them at graduation, you don't want them to miss the biggest day of your life."

"The biggest day of my life will be when I win all five Noble Peace Prizes." Namjoon muttered.

Yoongi smiled, kissing him quickly. "That's my genius sub. Come on, even if we don't reach a conclusion to this matter, the food smells amazing and I'm hungry."

He led the reluctant boy back to the kitchen, where the two adults had been hugging, and they quickly broke apart when the couple came in.

"Namjoon we made your favorite." Mr. Kim said, gesturing to the table which was laden with food. "Please, have a seat."

Namjoon sat down, expressionless.

Yoongi took the seat beside him, and the Kim's hesitantly sat down on the opposite side of them.

"It all looks amazing, Mrs. Kim." Yoongi smiled at her. "Now I see how Namjoon learned to cook so well."

She smiled back briefly. "Thank you Yoongi, and please call me Jieun."

There came the sound of something heavy coming down the stairs, and Namjoon sat up straight when the white dog burst into the kitchen.

"Daisy!" He dropped to the ground and the dog barked excitedly, running into the boys open arms.

Namjoon hugged the fluffy dog tightly, burying himself into her soft fur. He had missed her the most.

Yoongi watched the scene with a smile.
Wedding gift idea: buy Namjoon a dog.

"I haven't seen her this happy in a while." Mr. Kim chuckled. "She really missed you."

Namjoon pulled back, kissing the top of the dog's head. "Who's my good girl?" He cooed and she yipped loudly, nearly bowling him over when she put her paws on his shoulders.

Namjoon sat back down, and the dog followed him, laying across his feet like she always did at dinner time.

"Please help yourselves." Jieun pushed some plates and bowls of food over to them. "I've been so used to cooking for three that it took me awhile to learn how to cut back to just two again, so Daisy has been gaining a lot of weight."

Namjoon didn't want to eat, but as he saw his favorite dishes spread out before him and smelled the familiar scent of his mom's perfume, he gave in and took a little bit off each plate.

Yoongi took a bite and his face brightened. "Wow, this is seriously amazing, Jieun. Is this a family recipe?"

"It is actually! After dinner I could show you the family recipe book." She beamed.

"I would love that." Yoongi smiled.

A beeping sound went off and Mr. Kim raised his arm, shutting off the timer on his watch.

"Time for your medicine, dear." Jieun said. "I put it by the toaster for you."

"You're taking medicine now?" Namjoon's chopsticks dropped to the bowl.

Mr. Kim stood up. "Nothing to worry about, son - Namjoon. Just had a little health scare last week and this is just to be safe."

Namjoon frowned as he watched his dad toss back two pills with a glass of water, before rejoining them at the table.

Yoongi cast a look to the boy, squeezing his hand under the table.

Namjoon stared at his bowl, his thoughts spinning.

"Oh my God!" Jieun suddenly exclaimed, her hands covering her mouth as she stared at her son. "Your ring!"

Namjoon was confused for a moment, before holding up his left hand. The glittery diamond shone under the lights, sitting prettily on his ring finger.

She jumped up from her seat and raced over. "Oh, it's so beautiful! How did I not see this yesterday? Oh, my baby is getting married!" Tears sprung to her eyes.

Namjoon blushed and looked away as she held his hand, admiring the ring every which way. "Mom, stop it. It's just an old diamond."

Yoongi grinned at the exchange, stuffing another bite of food into his mouth.

"Look, dear!" She held Namjoon's hand out so her husband could see. "It's from the same line our wedding rings are from!"

"It's beautiful." Mr. Kim smiled at his son. "You look so grown up..."

Yoongi crossed his legs on his chair as he turned to face them. "Actually, we proposed to each other on the same day."

"Seriously?!" She gasped, looking to Yoongi. "That's so romantic!"

"Stop." Namjoon whined, taking a sip from his drink to try and hide his blushing cheeks.

"You have to be really in sync with your partner to have that happen." Mr. Kim nodded. "That's a rare thing to find in this world, and I'm happy you two found that with each other."

"May I?" Jieun walked over to Yoongi.
Yoongi nodded and held up his hand to show her his ring.

"Namjoon, this is the one you picked out?" She said softly, trailing her finger over the glittery diamond.

"Yeah, whatever, I just grabbed the first one I saw." Namjoon stabbed a piece of meat with his chopstick. "I just wanted the cheapest they had.

"That's not true." Yoongi had to tease him. "He confessed that he was at the jewelers all day trying out every single ring they had. He finally picked this one because he said the diamond reminded him of his mother's ring and he had always liked that design. He had to take out a loan for this ring."

Namjoon jumped up from the table, his face red. "I - shut up!" He raced out of the room.

Daisy barked and followed him up the stairs.

Yoongi stood up, chuckling. "I'll get him. He's just not ready to admit how much he misses you two yet. We all know how stubborn he can be."

He went up the stairs and found Namjoon curled up on the bed in what had to be his old bedroom. 

Yoongi hovered in the doorway, taking in the blue walls, covered with framed academic awards. His shelf was massive and crammed with thick textbooks, some in different languages. A model rocket ship built from scratch sat on his dresser.

Yoongi took a seat on the edge of the boy's bed, reaching a hand out and rubbing it up and down the boy's side. "Your room is so... scholarly." He smirked, pinching the boy. "Fucking nerd."

Namjoon sat up and swatted Yoongi's hand away. "Says the guy with a whole sex store in his closet. Fucking pervert."

Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah, were definitely gunna fuck here someday, so stay in good terms with your parents, okay?"

Namjoon snorted, leaning against Yoongi's side.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around him, using his other hand to run his fingers through the boy's hair.

Namjoon sighed. "It's just... if my own parents could do that to me... then anyone could. Why should I trust them again, after they've done the ultimate betrayal to their own son? And for a reason of love!"

Yoongi pressed a kiss to Namjoon's forehead. "I'll never leave you, sub. My precious little sub. You never have to worry about that. You heard what they said. They were confused and emotional when they made that decision. At least they realized that and are trying to make things right."

Namjoon just shrugged.

"You don't have to forgive them today." Yoongi continued. "But promise me you'll at least think about it? Don't you want our future kids to have grandparents? Think of the free babysitting we can get out of them!"

Namjoon smirked and punched Yoongi's side, making him yelp and fall back on the bed. "Tickles!"

Namjoon curled up next to him, Daisy at their feet.

"Kids?" The younger raised an eyebrow. "We already have a whole ass Hoseok."

Yoongi hummed and the pair cuddled up on the bed. "Yeah, but think about the tiny little baby shoes. How cute their squishy cheeks are. The baby talk!"

"You're describing Yoonie." Namjoon reminded him.

"Our kids would be genius sex deities." Yoongi said. "Winning awards for domination."

Namjoon snorted, burying his face in Yoongi's shirt. "Were not even married yet and you're talking about kids."

"Kids are great. Kids deserve a happy, fun childhood." Yoongi mumbled, resting his head on the pillow as he held Namjoon close. "I would make sure my kids never have to worry about anything, ever."

Namjoon closed his eyes, sighing. "I'll think about it. Forgiving my parents." He murmured.

Yoongi smiled. "That's all I ask for, sub."
They fell asleep like that a few moments later.

Mrs. Kim peeked inside, and her heart swelled when she saw them cuddled up together. Quietly, she shut the door to let them rest.

Her son looked so peaceful and content in Yoongi's arms. Like he was home there.
She wanted to tell him that she was so sorry, and that she supported his decision with all her heart now.

But that could wait until they woke up.

-

By the time they did, it was evening, and the lamp lights were on outside.

Namjoon yawned as he walked back downstairs, rubbing one eye. He entered the kitchen and went straight to the pantry, rummaging around for some snacks.

He chose a box and shut the door, opening the small plastic package of fruit snacks. He popped one into his mouth as he walked to the living room where his parents and Yoongi were sitting watching a game show.
They all looked up as he entered.

"Good morning sleepy head." Mr. Kim smiled.

Namjoon made a face, sitting beside Yoongi and shoving more fruit snacks into his mouth.

"You two are more than welcome to spend the night here. Mrs. Kim said. I can set up the guest room for you, Yoongi."

"Dear." Mr. Kim placed a hand on his wife's arm. "They're engaged now, remember? They don't need separate rooms."

"Oh." She flushed. "That's right..."

Yoongi stood up. "You two have done more than enough for us tonight. We couldn't impose any longer." He looked down at Namjoon, who was petting Daisy again. "Are you ready to head home, sweetheart?"

Namjoon got up as well. "Yeah."

The Kim's hurried to their feet, following them back to the foyer.

"I'll start the car while you say goodbye." Yoongi said to Namjoon before facing the Kim's. "Thank you for having us over. Dinner was wonderful and I hope we can see each other again soon."

"I hope so too." Mr. Kim shook his hand, and Mrs. Kim pulled Yoongi in for a hug.

Yoongi left and started the car. Through the window, he watched as Namjoon and his parents spoke for a minute, before they both suddenly hugged him tightly.

They stayed like that for a long while, before Namjoon finally pulled away and hurried over to join Yoongi in the car.

Yoongi reversed the car and they drove for a few moments in silence down the dark road.
"I didn't forgive them, but I said they could call me Joonie." Namjoon said suddenly.

Yoongi smiled. "That's amazing, sub. I'm proud of you."

"And I invited them to the wedding." Namjoon continued, looking out the window. "But they have to bring Daisy or I'm suing them."

Yoongi chuckled. "They won't forget."
He held his hand out and Namjoon took it.
Namjoon smiled softly to himself as they headed back home.

Inside he felt peace.

Finally.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
612K 39K 74
Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and with Yoongi once again as their teacher, t...
415K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
110K 5.5K 33
β€’TAEGIβ€’ "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...