š“™š“Ŗš“±š“²š“» Ūµ

By freepoohshiesty

š“˜ š“«š“®š“®š“· š“Æš“®š“®š“µš“²š“· š“µš“²š““š“® š“˜'š“¶ š“¼š“½š“¾š“¬š““ š“²š“· š“¶š”‚ š”€š“Ŗš”‚š“¼, š“¢š“²š“¹š“¹š“²š“· š“³š“¾š“²š“¬š“®, š“¹š“øš“¹š“¹š“²š“·... More

š“²
š“²š“²š“²
š“²š“æ
š“æ
š“暝“²
š“暝“²š“²
š“暝“²š“²š“²
š“²š”
š”
š”š“²

š“²š“²

2.2K 72 52
By freepoohshiesty

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓐𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"How'd y'all sleep?" Mercedes asks as me and my brother walk downstairs.

"Good." We answer.

"I made french toast, gone getchu sum." She tells us.

"DEQUAYVA!!" She screams causing me to jump.

"I'M COMING!" The girl yells from upstairs.

"Sorry. So what's y'all names?" She asks, cleaning off the stove she cooked on.

"I'm Jahir, that's Naim." I introduce us since he's kinda shy with new people.

"I like those names. How old are you?" She asks.

"Thank you, I'm 19, he's 5." I take a bite of toast.

Her daughter and her friend come downstairs giggling and smiling at each other. They must be gay.

"Dequayva I know yo dad already talked to you a lil bit last night but we still need to talk." Mercedes turns towards her.

"Can we not do this in front of strangers?" She looks at me and Naim.

"They're not strangers, Jahir works for your daddy now." Mercedes goes back to cleaning.

"Are you guys a couple?" My brother asks.

"Who?" Dequayva scrunches her face up.

"You and her." He points and I hit his shoulder, mugging him.

He need to learn how to mind his own business, damn

"Nevermind sorry." He puts his head down.

"We just friends." They say synchronously as they make their plates.

"Um what's y'all names again?" She asks me.

"I'm Jahir that's Naim." I introduce us again.

"Why are-"

"Mind yo business Quayva." Mercedes stops her from asking.

She rolls her eyes and sits down on her friend's lap.

"Hi honey, I didn't know you slept over again." Mercedes side eyes Makena.

"Hi Miss Mercedes." She avoids eye contact with her.

"Anyway Quayva just cuz you're grown don't mean you get to stay out all night, ignoring our calls n shit. You still live with us."

"Why can't I live by myself?" Quayva asks.

"You not responsible enough yet. If you want to save up your own money and get a place you can, but if you want us to get you a place you gone have to follow our rules here first." Mercedes explains.

"That's such a weird condition. Y'all just tryna control me." She smacks her teeth.

"If we let you go live by yourself right na you gone fuck up so much and we're not gonna be able to help you." Mercedes sighs.

"I don't need help, that's the thing." She rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll yo fuckin eyes at me." Mercedes snaps.

She rolls them again and Mercedes takes a cup and throws it on her. Her mouth falls open as she wipes off her face and neck from the juice. Then she just laughs.

"If you wasn't my mommaaaaaa!" She laughs.

"Yo daddy need to come home and deal with yo ass fore I FUCKIN KILL YOU." Mercedes storms upstairs.

That lady seems so sweet and harmless, wtf

"She gets on my nerves Kena." Dequayva says, still laughing. She's mental.

"I know, my mom's like her too." Makena gets up and grabs sum paper towels since they both got wet.

"Where's Dequantium and Dequarter?" Makena asks.

"Ion know they prolly wit my daddy." Dequayva responds, looking at me.

"So why are y'all here?" She asks.

"Nowhere else to go." I shrug.

"Y'all don't have parents?" She asks again.

Damn she cute but shawty nosey as hell, mind yours

"We have a mom." Naim says while I eat.

"Why can't y'all stay with her?" The Makena girl asks.

"What's wit all these questions?" I mug them.

"Don't get no attitude James." Dequayva rolls her neck.

"That ain't my name, you know damn well." I shake my head, looking away.

"Okay so what is it?"

"I just told you." I continue eating.

"Okay and tell me again." She shrugs.

I ignore her while I chew.

"Broke ass nigga." She mumbles making her friend laugh.

They getting on my fucking nerves already

"How is Naim getting to school?" Mercedes comes back downstairs.

"He prolly gone have to skip today." I sigh.

"I'm finna head ta work, I could take him." She offers, grabbing her keys.

"You sure?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yea you just gotta tell me where it is."

I don't trust too many people with my brother. He kinda all I got, I love him to death and people be evil. But my gut distinctively says she a good person. Feels like I can trust her.

"Sunnyside."

"My best friend Moonshine used to work there, I know where that's at." She nods.

"Go get ya backpack." I tell Naim. He hops up and walks upstairs.

I grab his plate and mine and take them to the sink.

I quit both of my jobs since I'm working for D now, all I'm supposed to do right now is await further instruction.

"I'll be in the car, the garage door's right here okay?" She says opening the door.

"Okay I'll tell him. Thank you." I smile at her.

"You're welcome sweetie pie." She smiles back.

"Bye girls. Love you Quay and I'm sorry for throwing that stuff on y'all." She tells them.

"It's okay, bye Miss Mercedes." Makena waves.

"Bye, love you too momma." Quayva waves too as Mercedes closes the door.

"Um, hello?" She answers her phone and Makena earhustles next to her.

"Are you here yet?"

"... Yea I gotta grab my purse tho and Kena's with me." She gets up and so does the girl.

"Tyrin suck my dick." She laughs.

"Don't come in okay?" She runs upstairs.

Makena grabs their plates and puts them in the sink before sitting back down. She stares at me with a disgusted face for some reason. I just get on my phone to make this less awkward.

My brother runs downstairs so I look back up.

"She out there." I point to the garage door.

"Okay bye Jay love you." He gives me a hug.

"Love you too Eem." I pat his back.

I say a quick prayer to protect him before he runs out the door.

"Do you like her or something?" The Makena girl asks making me turn towards her.

"Who?" I ask and she gestures upstairs where Dequayva went.

"I don't even know her. The fuck?" I look at her like she dumb.

She rolls her eyes and looks away. The front door's knocked on hard as fuck so we both look at it. She sighs, getting up and walking to it.

"Where's Quay? Upstairs?" I hear a nigga ask Makena.

"I don't know." She lies.

"Lying bitch." He walks inside and immediately looks at me.

"Don't call me a bitch!" She yells.

"Move, bitch." He pushes her out the way before walking towards me.

"I fuckin hate yo pussy ass, I can't wait til she leave you." She walks back to her seat looked pissed all the way off.

"Who the fuck is you?" He crosses his arms, standing in front of me.

He not talking to me so I mind my business, using my phone to text my supposed girlfriend.

Mani 💖
Last seen 5 hours ago

Where are you?
2 days ago

I'm honestly over yo funny acting ass. You only fwm when it's convenient 🤦🏾
Just now

Let's just break up.
Just now

"So you'an hear me?" Dude flicks my shoulder.

I dust my shoulder off before standing up and walking to the stairs.

"Where you goin nigga? Walking round my bitch house like you live here assum!" He talks to me crazy.

"Ohh my fucking Godddd, I told you not to come in here dummy." Dequayva jogs downstairs.

"Who the fuck is he?" Wassaname asks her.

"I don't fucking know." She scoffs.

"So you don't know who this nigga is walking through yo shit!?" He yells at her.

I'm just an outsider looking in but this relationship look like hell. Actually I can't even say nun cuz me and Kimani's fucked up too.

"It's not me fucking her you should be worried about." I chuckle looking at Makena.

Makena and Dequayva's eyes grow big, he scrunches his face up, and I just walk away, back up to the guest room, peacefully.

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻
©𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 27.1K 48
āÉŖ'ŹŸŹŸ É“į“‡į“ į“‡Ź€ Ņ“į“€ŹŸŹŸ į“į“œį“› į“Ņ“ ŹŸį“į“ į“‡ į“”ÉŖį“›Źœ Źį“į“œ į“”ÉŖį“›Źœ Źį“į“œ.........āž š„š’š“. šŽš‚š“šŽšš„š‘ šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ
545K 23.4K 32
š¬š­šžš©š¬ š­šØ š„šØšÆš¢š§š  š“š‡š„šŒ.. Ā©ļøš™½š™“š™øš™°šš†ššš™øššƒš™“šš‚šš‚
362K 29.5K 100
š•€š•— š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•”š•’š•Ÿš•„ š•’š•”š•”š•–š•”š•„ š•žš•– š•—š• š•£ š•Øš•™š•  š•š š•’š•ž, š••š•  š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ š•£š•–š•’š•š•š•Ŗ š•š• š•§š•– š•žš•–?
615K 19.3K 80
šššš›š² š¦ššš¦šš šœšØšØšœš”š¢šž, šˆ ššš¢š§'š­ šžšÆšžš§ š šØš­ šš šœš”š¢š„š šš®š­ š­š”šž š©š®š¬š¬š² šØš§ 'šžš¦, š›šžš­ š¬š”šž š¦ššš¤šž šš š§š¢š š ļæ½...