๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 37

5.3K 151 32
By ride_dick_bicycle

One week later

Life has been very peaceful lately. I got back to work and got so many new ideas and plans that I wanted to do.

Firstly, I decided that we should do a new kind of wine. I already wrote down all the things that I needed and sent them to my team. Moscato d'Asti will be the new type that we are going to do for my winery. It's the first time that we're producing it but I hope that everything will go as planned.

It has a sweeter taste than the other wines. And why did I chose it? Because Adeline loves sweet.

I have such a big surprise for her that will be coming sooner than she expects.

While talking about her...everything goes so well between us. We exchange texts and calls everyday, she even sents me videos of pandas, dogs, cats, whatever pops up on her Instagram.

I fucking adore her. So much.

"Mr. Dion," I heard my assistant calling me.

"Yes?"

"The photoshoot will take place tomorrow morning, we have all the models ready."

"Alright, thank you."

I excused him and locked my office. Tomorrow will be a busy day. We decided to do a photoshoot for our wine. My team hired a few models but I still haven't seen who they are, I'll choose which one is the perfect for the shoot tomorrow.

My talent is that I take good photos, great to be more precise. I've developed my skills ever since I first started with this career. At first, I was the one who took pictures of my wines and used to make commercials. Honestly, I sucked at first. But by the time, I practiced a lot and never let anyone else take photos and do our shoots except me.

"Hey Dion, I made dinner." Sam was quick to greet me, holding a pot with spaghetti in his hands.

"Oh, amazing. I'm very hungry."

We both set the table and I can't lie, the spaghetti looked good. We sat down and clicked our glasses of wine together. I started eating and a hum of approval escaped my lips.

"I had no idea that you know how to cook."

Samuel grinned. "I had no idea too."

"Did you went to your therapy session today?"

"I did, yeah."

"How did it went?"

"Good. I honestly feel very relieved."

Samuel decided to go in therapy for a few months since the trauma he experienced was very bad for him. Like always I supported him and his decisions and was interested in the progress of my nephew. I always asked if he felt any change, if he wanted to maybe try a new method or a new therapist but he said that everything has been going just fine.

I was happy that he acknowledged the fact that he needed help and actually wanted to be helped.

"Are you free tomorrow? I need your help in the winery." I asked Samuel.

"Yup, I'm free."

"Great. We'll have a shoot tomorrow so I'll need your help with the models and stuff."

"Can I call Adeline, too?"

I almost choked on my drink. "Yeah," I cleared my throat. "Yeah, sure."

I would love to see her but I was also...scared? The way that girl is so jealous sometimes freaks me out a little. I can't imagine what would happen tomorrow when she sees all those models in front of me.

It'll be a disaster.

~~~

What the?

When me and Samuel walked in the studio where the shoot will be taking place, my jaw dropped at the scenery in front of me.

Call me jealous, petty, a bitch but how can I not be feeling jealous when five gorgeous, hot, sexy, pretty, Victoria's secret angels--look alikes stood in front of my man?

There's no way in hell-

Fuck!

Dion did a double take when he looked at me and welcomed us with his infamous smirk. He was dressed comfy, with a white t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of Jordan's.

"You came."

I sure did, a week ago in your shower.

"Yes, now what's our job?" Samuel sounded oddly excited for our job today.

"Now you can go backstage with the models and help them get ready."

I gritted my teeth and then gave Dion a fake smile. Help them? Sure. Sure, alright, fine.

Me and Samuel walked to another room as the girls followed us. I widened my eyes when I saw the outfits that were hanging in the dressing room.

Lingerie.

Fucking lingerie!

They will wear lingerie in front of Dion? Oh no, no, no. I won't let that happen, nope!

It's not like I doubted Dion, or his honesty and loyalty. But I just felt jealous, that's what my personality is like. I hate when someone else has the interest of the person I- I like, yeah.

Especially when it came to someone as handsome as Dion.

I'm not jealous of the girls, yes they are so freaking gorgeous but- I just don't want them to pose in lingerie for him. That's all.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?" He answered while looking through the box full with make up.

"You- do your thing while I dress them up."

"Of course."

I went towards one of the girls and smiled welcomly at her. "Come with me," I said and guided her towards the dressing room. "I'm Adeline, by the way."

"Stassie." She said in a sweet voice.

Stassie had long blonde hair and blue eyes. The perfect combination. I handed her a pair of baby blue lingerie and just when she was about to take it, I pulled my hand back a little.

"You know, Stas," I lowered my voice. "I heard that Mr. Dion is very difficult to work with."

She furrowed her brows. "Really? Why?"

"They call him Gordon Ramsey junior. If something doesn't go as he wants, he'll literally burn you alive. One time, he shaved a girl's hair because he didn't like the way it was styled." I whispered to her.

With horror written all over her face she touched her blonde locks and ran out the dressing room.

Oops.

"Mr. Dion!" I called out for him.

"Yeah?"

"Stassie's grandma fell ill, she hurriedly left."

Dion frowned and blinked at me. "What? Wh-" he started walking but I grabbed his elbow and stopped him.

"I just told you why, she left."

He looked at me with suspiciousness in his eyes.

"I'll get the other girls."

I ran to the room where Samuel was doing their make up.

"You!" I pointed to a beautiful girl with curly afro hair and chocolate skin tone which will look amazing paired with gold so I grabbed one of the black lingerie with golden gemstones. "Come with me."

She hurriedly ran after me in the dressing room.

"What's your name?"

"Alex."

It's such a shame that these girls are just too pretty not to be in a shoot.

"Hey, don't tell this to anyone but," I came closer to whisper in her ear. "I heard that Mr. Dion often photographs in his flip flops and that he has long, dirty and disgusting nails. Some of his previous models threw up in the middle of the shoot."

Alex looked absolutely disgusted and thankfully she didn't puke right in front of me. She ran to the make up room and whispered something to one of the girls as they both cringed.

Just two more left.

"Mr. Dion! Alex and Penny left, their fishes drowned."

Dion blinked rapidly then squeezed his eyes shut. "What the fuck, Adeline? What is going on?"

"I don't know, I'm just reporting you the news."

"There's no way-" he looked angry as he stood up to go and check but Samuel was quick to interrupt.

"Dion, I have no idea what's going on but they all left!" Samuel also looked very annoyed.

I acted like I have no idea what's going on even if I caused all of this.

"Now what are we going to do?" Woah, I've never seen Dion this angry.

I fucked everything up. Gosh, why do I have to be such a jealous bitch and not just make those girls miss their chance but also ruin Dion's plan.

I can't believe this, how could I be so stupid?

As much as I like Dion, I didn't see how much this will hurt and ruin everything for him. I acted so selfish and now it's too fucking late to apologize or make things right.

Dion was nervously pacing around the room, running a hand through his hair and gripping it a few times.

Good job, Adeline. Good job.

"Adeline can do it," Sam suddenly said, making both me and Dion look at his all confused. "I mean, if she wants to."

Now all the attention was turned to me.

"What? Me? Oh, I- I don't know."

Me? A model? No way. I have no idea if I can do that.

But the desperation on Dion's face made me feel even worse. And the guilt of ruining his plan was a bonus. Now, I have to make things right and make up for my stupid mistake.

"Fine, I'll do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 353 9
"I want to taste you, can I ?"He asked pleadingly I was gonna say no but the throbbing in my nether regions says yes. "Yes," I said shakily He then...
132K 10.5K 64
โœฌ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๏ผ† ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค โœฌ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
139K 3.6K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...