Lost And Found (Book 1)

By Harperk

Formerly: Amanda Novero- Triplets I, Amanda Novero, seem to be your average teen. Well, being one of a set o... More

Amanda Novero
Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 2
Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 3
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 4
Amanda Novero-Triplets Chapter 5
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 6
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 7
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 8
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 9
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 11
Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 12
IMPORTANT

Manda Novero- Triplets Chapter 10

103 2 0
By Harperk

Amanda Novero- Triplets Chapter 10

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Recap:

One thing brought me back from my eternal darkness. A single tear fell on my face. I didn't know who's it was but i knew it was someone who cared. I don't know how it showed the light in the darkness but it did. I tried momentarily to open my eyes. When i was finally successful i was staring into the tear-stained face of Erik. The man i had just met but already loved. I knew he would never do anything to hurt me. He would be mine forever. But deep down inside i knew there was something that didn't seem quite right, like something bad was bound to happen between us. Forever is a long time... and someday, i don't know when, but not matter what something will take him from me. Whether its death, moving, or another girl, something will separate us. I can't get too close to him, I know no matter what, i'm going to get hurt...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•

Amanda's POV

If I were to have one last thing to say to Erik, it would probably be 'I love you. Even if we just met. You are truly my mate.' As i thought this a single crystal blue tear rolled silently down my face.

"Amanda? Are you ok?" it was Erik. I tried to respond, but it was as if my voice had disappeared. I couldn't speak. 'I'm ok, I think...' i said mentally. 'Why say it mentally? You can talk.' was his reply. 'I can't... Its as if i have become mute....' "Mute!" he exclaimed aloud. 'Yes.,' i said and sighed mentally, 'Please just... Just let me be.'

'I will never leave you. That's not how love works. I'll be by your side 24/7. Now that I've met you I don't think i could ever leave you without feeling as though i'm missing something.'

'Are you sure you still love me? I can't talk... I can't laugh... And I'll never be able to say I love you....'

'Angel none of that matters. Come on we need to get back to civilization.'

'Fine.'

We walked for a little bit then I stopped. Erik didn't notice though. I shifted to a small love bird. I had a green body and wings, with a rose red face. I took to the skies just wanting to be alone for a bit.

Then I saw them. The ones I had been listening to. Erik was headed right for them! I had to get him up in the skies with me!

I swooped down low. I tried squaking at him but my voice still refused to work. "Go away you stupid bird!" Erik yelled. He flailed his arms attempting to shoo me away. I was able to dodge all of them 'till his arm came up smacked into me flinging me into a tree. I was going backwards and hit the tree with my back and shoulders first. I lied on ground, unconcious.

Erik's POV

Stupid bird was flying around me. As hard as I tried I couldn't get it to leave me alone. Birds. So ignorant sometimes. Then accidentally I hit the flying rat with wings and it hit a tree. 'Oh no I killed it!' I thought panicing. I trotted over to the green little bird. I picked it up and it didn't move. "Cmon little guy wake up." I said softly. When there was no response i cupped my hands and was carrying the bird with the rose red face. "I'll call you Red for the moment. I don't know if your a boy or a girl... I guess it doesn't really matter does it? I don't think it does." Wait. Was i seriously talking to a BIRD?

Then i felt the little bird move. It got slightly heavier and i looked down and saw it changeing. This bird wasn't a bird at all! It was... Amanda?!?! She was... Then i realized she hadn't been following. I probably just killed my angel...The love of my life... My other half... My soul mate.... My mate...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
510K 11.2K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
32.7K 1.9K 63
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...