I Wanna Die

By Immi379

Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. I... More

Preview
Episode 1 |Mere Silence
Episode 2 |For The Worst
Episode 3 |As You Wish
Episode 4 |What Is She
Episode 5 |Lost The Last
Episode 6 |Already Dead
Episode 7 |She Owes
Episode 8 |Drenched
Episode 9 |Y/n?
Episode 10 |For Her
Episode 11 |One Chance
Episode 12 |Another Misery
Episode 13 |An End To Pain
Episode 14 |Not Even You
Episode 15 |You Won't
Episode 16 |Cut The Chase
Episode 17 |Found Her
Episode 18 |Promise Me
Episode 19 |Danger On The Doorstep
Episode 20 |Caught
Episode 21 |Heal First
Episode 22 |That Day
Episode 23 |Why
Episode 24 |Met
Episode 25 |Let's Talk
Episode 26 |A Glimpse To Past
Episode 27 |Kill Me
Episode 28 |Get Back
Episode 30 |Meet You Never
Episode 31 |Why Me
Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes
Episode 33 |Reunion

Episode 29 |Come Out

672 97 18
By Immi379

"Meet me somewhere
between the darkness
and where the stars fall,
so we can be the only things
glowing in this night sky."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

Cautiously making my way through the tight security of the mansion, I finally made my way inside it.

It was indeed hard to turn off all the CCTV footage and get all the gaurds distracted through different tactics.

I even realize the fact that how fatal it can be to sneak into Kim taehyung's mansion. Yet the desire to meet her arousing in my heart couldn't let me care. Even about my life.

The mansion was completely dark with no sign of light anywhere.

I knew he would find it out real soon so I had to make things quick.

I was looking around sharply as I didn't even know where should I head first to look for her.

Suddenly a light flashed in my eyes from a bit far making me close my eyes due the sudden exposure of brightness.

But just as I opened my eyes the sight in front of me made my eyes widen and my lips part in startlement, which then instantly curled up into a huge grin. I finally saw her.

I saw my blossom.

She was slowly walking towards the kitchen counter wearing a pink silk gown.

Looking at her wearing my favorite color was such a beautiful sight.

Just as I thought, she looked incredibly beautiful wearing the rosy pink shade.

I momentarily looked around to watch for anyone's presence. Finding the coast clear, I instantly paced towards her.

She poured the water for herself as I took the smallest steps from behind.

Grabbing her hand in the speed of light, I placed my hand over her mouth to cover up her scream of shock.

I am used to manhandling people and in her case it was even easier considering how fragile and weak she is.

"Missed me?", I deeply whispered in her ear, turning her towards the kitchen wall before completely pushing her into it.

My hand covering her mouth grazed over her soft lips while my eyes stayed on her inky orbs.

I didn't know what made me risk my life just to see her. I don't know what made me break all my rules to follow her like this. I didn't realize it till I looked through her eyes.

Now that I've already been through them and felt her presence again bringing the life to my soul, I realize it.

I realize how necessary she is for me. And I realize that there is something that can't keep me away from her. A certain feeling that I was always unaware to.

The feeling of love.

She quietly stared into my eyes and I slowly removed my hand, finding her completely calm.

There was something different in her today. Her eyes were not blank rather more deep than ever. There was no aimlessness in her gestures either. Her body posture was completely composed and eyes sternly staring into mine.

"Blossom.....", I extended my hand towards her trying to stroke her cheek.

"Y/n."

The brief yet calm voice which left her mouth left me baffled, making my entire body rigid.

My hand which stopped earlier now perplexed back as I looked into her eyes.

"You are speaking.... I ...."

"I can.", yet another answer by her, enough to take my life with shock.

She slowly stepped out of my trap and made her way back to the kitchen counter.

An expression of shock and disbelief lacing my features yet I instantly grabbed her hand again pulling her towards me.

My heart beat raced as her small body crashed into my gigantic one.

I looked into her eyes and so did she.

Suddenly a thought popped up into my mind making my grip slightly loosen on her arm.

What if she asks me to fulfill the promise? The promise I made about killing her..... Or what if she's still trying to take her life like she used to do earlier?

"You're keeping your promise blossom?", I couldn't help but take the name I loved calling her.

My eyes narrowed. Snaking a hand around her waist, I held her closer urging her to get me my required answer but the small wince that left her mouth, made my eyes widen.

"What....", leaving her waist I was quick to get my hand inside her silk gown, feeling the bandage that covered her entire abdomen.

She hurt herself.

She've broken her promise.

"Enough! You're coming with me!", taking her arm in a tight grip, I tried to drag her along when sudden footsteps echoed the hallway.

My eyes went wide and realization hit me.

Did he already find out?

Looking back I saw y/n who was just standing beside me with no expression on her face.

If I get caught then it means that I can never get her out of here. Or get thrown out of this mansion to never be able to meet her again....

And I can't let that happen!

In a swift moment of motion, I left her hand and instantly hid myself in the storage room which had a door right inside the kitchen itself.

Through the see-through door of the room, I saw her still standing there while taehyung took slow predatory steps towards her with his hands shoved in his pockets.

.......

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

He took slow steps, sharply analyzing her features as an expression of irritation and rage was visible on his face.

His eyes fell on the counter which had a glass filled of water along with the water bottle, placed on it's side.

"So my kitten was thristy?", a devious chuckle left his mouth as he slowly trapped her between him and the kitchen counter.

His hands on her both sides prevented her from moving anywhere away.

He slowly stroked her hair tugging lose locks behind her ear properly.

"You know I hate when someone makes noise while I am sleeping?", his voice was calm yet hidden behind it was utmost fury.

"I don't have anyone to serve me in the night because I hate when they disturb me while I'm sleeping and I have to kill them going against my own rituals.....", taking a deep breath, he slowly placed his other hand over her stomach, caressing over her healing wound.

"Isn't it great that I don't need a maid anymore at the night?", he chuckled as his other hand moved to the back of her neck, pushing it towards him.

"Because I have my slave to always serve me.....", he slowly inhaled her fragrance with his head at the crook of her neck.

While jin felt his heart pinching at the sight in front of him.

He couldn't control himself from taking the slaughter knife placed in the storage room and chop taehyung's hands with it. The hands which touched his y/n.

"If it was any other night and.....", he slowly slided his hand inside her shirt directly placing his hand over the stitches."you were completely healed....."

A sinister laugh left his mouth as he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Your punishment should've been so much pleasurable."

His one hand now moved to the counter and grabbed the water filled glass from behind.

Taking his other hand our of her shirt now he took a step back, keenly looking at her.

"You were thirsty right? Let me quench your thirst.", he slowly drained all the cold freezing water over her head, causing it to flow all over her body.

The cold water in contact with her warm skin was definitely a torture in the chilly atmosphere of the mansion.

Goosebumps crawled over her body and it entirely started shaking up with frigidity.

A devilish grin which was earlier laminating his face now got replaced with a heated expression.

The water flowing down her curves,l made her body under the pink nightware completely visible.

He gulped as his eyes also trailed down with the water droplets falling from her neck to her deep neckline and then towards her stomach.

Her face covered with water was another pleasurable sight.

"Fck!", he cursed under his breath before looking away from her.

"Go to the room and change it right now. Before I completely loose it and bend you over that counter.", he rasped still looking away from her, trying to control his inner beast from unleashing.

Jin clenched his jaw as he heard those sinful words coming from taehyung's mouth. His eyes darting between taehyung and the knife placed right besides him. The sudden urge to murder someone aroused in his body.

She walked away from there, scooting towards her room and taehyung turned his head, looking at her disappearing figure.

Just as she left, jin also got a hold of the knife placed beside him.

"Kim seokjin."

The deep growl that left taehyung's mouth, left jin completely baffled on his place.

"Come out of your hiding spot."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Kim Taehyung isn't a stupid man.

If anything then he's the cleverest out of all.

Stay tuned ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.4K 54
" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper underneath his breath . _ Taehyung was the m...
174K 8.8K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
106K 5.7K 19
" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses...
29.5K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...