Outer Banks Imagines

By 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... More

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Let go|Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k๐Ÿ˜จ
Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
Maybe one day|Pope Heyward
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
Sickness|Rudy Pankow
3k!!!๐Ÿฅฒ
Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???๐Ÿคฏ(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow

1.9K 9 2
By 56a3dft

You're 1 year younger than Rudy, meaning you're 23.
Y/e/c= you're eye color
Y/h/c= you're hair color
TW: insecurities, body image, lack of self confidence(let me know if I missed anything)
This is probably really bad. So sorry in edvance, I don't really know what im doing😅
------------------

~Brown eyes, brown hair, yeah that sunlight that glare~Song

You stand infront of the mirror, getting ready for the premiere of Outer Banks season 1. You keep adjusting the dress you're wearing, but you can't get it too look right. You didn't like the way it sat on you're hips, and how it fit around you're stomach.

~But she seems insecure in all the photo's~song

(I imagined something like this, but the front is longer, you can change it if you want, also you can pick what hairstyle and shoes. I forgotto add the jean jacket, wattpad is acting weird and it wont let me add the pic, so imagine whatever jean jacket you want or dont want)

"Y/n! You ready!?"-Madelyn. "Uh....yeah, yeah I'm ready."-Y/n. You said looking away from the mirror and grabbing you're purse, then walking out of you're room.
You get to the front door and see Madelyn standing there waiting for you. "You look amazing! I love that dress on you!"-Madelyn. She said as you got to the door.

~she hides inside, her emotions aside~song

"Thank you. You look great too!"-Y/n.
You guys then walked out the door, locking it, then getting in the car and leaving.

(Small time skip)

You guys get to the premiere and see Rudy, Chase, Madison, and JD at the entrance waiting. You and Madelyn reach the entrance without them noticing. "Wow guys, were excited to see you too."-Madelyn. She said sarcastically. "Hey!"-Madison. She said hugging Madelyn, then you.

"Hey"-Y/n. You said smiling and hugging her back. "You all ready?"-JD.
'No' "yeah!"-Y/n. "Yah!"-everyone else.
"Alright, well they said that we can just walk in once everyone gets here."-Chase. "Lets get this show on the road!"-Rudy.

~so she can seem ok, can't have her friends know~Song

Chase then grabbed Madelyns hand, before walking in. You all imedeintly heard a bunch of screams in excitement. Then JD and Madison walked in. "You ready?"-Rudy. He said looking over at you with a smile on his face. "Y-yeah, I'm ready."-Y/n. You said giving a small smile.

Rudy then took you're hand in his before you both walked in. You were imedeintly met with a bunch of flashing cameras, screaming fans, and a whole lot of questions. "Y/n! Can you sign this please!"-voice. You heard a girl shout.

~But way deep down she's a lost soul-searching~Song

You looked over and saw a girl about 15 years old. You let go of Rudy's grand and walked over to her. "Hi! Whats youre name?"-Y/n. "Oh my word! I'm so happy I get to see you! My name is Evelyn, everyone calls me Evie. Could you please sign this for me!?"-Evie. "Yeah of course!"-Y/n. She then handed you the picture for you to sign it. As you were signing it, Rudy came behind you and looked over you're shoulder.

"Here you go! I hope you have a wonderful time!"-Y/n. "Thank you so much!"-Evie. "It's no problem!"-Y/n. Rudy then grabbed you're hand again before you both walked twards the others. You all stood in a line and took pictures together before you headed into the theater. As you headed into the theater you heald both of You're hands infront of you're stomach, to try and cover it.

~Small town girl never know she's hurting~Song

(Rudy's pov)

As we started to head into the theater I went to grab Y/n's hand, but I couldn't find it. I look over and I see Y/n holding both of her hands infornt of her stomach(hopefully that makes sence-a/n) I look at her confused before connecting the dots.

~she just wants to be herself~Song

We still had 30 minutes till the show started, so I gently grabbed y/n's arm and pulled her to a secluded area, no matter how many questions she asked. Once I stopped walking, I stood infront of her and let go of her arm.
"Rudy, what are you doing the shows ganna start-"-Y/n. "We still have thirty minutes."-Rudy.

"Why did you pull me over here?"-Y/n. I then moved her hands from hiding her stomach. She looked at me confused before taking a hold of her hands infornt of her stomach once again. "Y/n....you know you can talk to me right?"-Rudy. "Yeah?"-Y/n.

~But sometimes it's alright to fake it till you make it just font let that be you're saving~song

"I'm being serious y/n. You can tell me anything."-Rudy. The truth was, about a week ago I saw hate comments on a picture y/n posted of herself, and that's when she had started doing things like putting her hands infront of her stomach, or wearing jackets all the time.

~sometimes when you're life seems lost with no direction its ok to not accept it.~song

"I'm fine Rudy let's just g-"-Y/n. "Stop telling me you're fine when clearly you aren't. Y/n I want you to tell me why you've been wearing jackets for the last weak or why you keep covering you're stomach?"-Rudy.
"It's nothing. I wear a jacket when I get cold, just like everyone else, and I put my hands 'infornt of my stomach' because I mess with my ring."-Y/n. She said even though her eyes started to get glossy.

"Y/n...it's ok to...to not be ok."-Rudy I said looking at her straight in the eyes and grabbing both of her hands in mine. That's when it happend. She finally let the tears fall from her eyes. I pulled her into me and hugged her tight, letting her cry in my arms.

~sometimes you're not fine, and there's nothing that you can do about it(do about it) But sometimes when you feel so defeated just get back up on you're feet and try again~song

"It's ok. Please don't listen to any of those, there just jealous. You are such an amazing person, and i would hate for you to change because of something some idiot said."-Rudy.
She then let go of the hug, wiping her eyes before looking at me. "Do you really mean that?"-Y/n.

~And she stays outside, thoughts keep filling her mind that she might fail again if she trys to let go. And she goes to cry when there's no one beside her cause no one really knows the things she go's through~Song.

"Of course I do. Y/n, you have no idea how many people you make smile, and laugh. You are so beautiful, smart, and so kind. That's what I love about you!"-Rudy. My eyes went wide as I realized what I had just said. "You love me?"-Y/n. I chuckled a bit, she could be so clueless sometimes.

~couse way deep down she's a lost soul searching, small town girl never know she's hurting, she just wants to be herself~song

I ran my hand through my hair before scratching at the back of my neck. "Um, yeah I have for a while now."-Rudy. ".....why though?"-Y/n.
"Y/n, have you just at least once, ever looked at youreslef? You're so perfect, and you're the nicest person I know. You make me so happy, whybwouldnt I love you!? I mean i should be asking why you love me, i mean look at me"-Rudy. I said before making a weird face, which made her laugh, making me smile.

(This is what he looked like)

"Ok, you ready to go now?"-Rudy. "Yeah"-Y/n. She said smiling, genuinely smiling. I then grabbed her hand and walked into the theater with her. We sat down and surprisingly we still had to wait 5 minutes for the show to start.

"Rudy?"-y/n. She said wispering sence we were in the theater. "Yeah?"-Rudy I said in a wisper also. "What does this make us?"-Y/n. I then pause for a moment trying to figure out what to say. "Uhm....well if you want, you could be my girlfriend?"-Rudy. "Is THE Rudy pankow asking me to be his girlfriend?"-Y/n. "Well depending on youre answer"-Rudy.

"So what if my answer is yes?"-Y/n. "Well then I hope you don't plan on seeing any other guys, cause you're taken."-Rudy. She then smiled at me, as I looked at her. I the. Slowly leaned closer, making sure she was comfortable, before closing my eyes and kissing her.

I then heard a camera, and saw a flash of light. Me and y/n both pulled away and looked behind us to see Chase , JD, Madelyn, and Madison standing behind us. "I knew it!"-Madelyn. Y/n blushed and looked down. I looked back at y/n smiling, before looking at the screen that started to play the first episode.

(A/n)

Hi!!! I hope you all have enjoyed this imagine! Please don't be shy, and let me know if you have any recommendations! I hope you all have/or had a great day/evening/or night! Sorry for spelling mistakes and/or misplaced words!
Remember you can do anything you put you're mind too! You are such an amazing person and I'm proud of you! You're all beutiful!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.4K 32
Y/n, John B's cousin, has been looking after John B ever since his father went missing. Being 18 she assumed that it would also keep child services o...
191 2 11
alexa wasn't an ordinary kook, she had a "secret life" everyone around her hated the pogues but she just couldn't find herself to do it, especially...
4.7K 108 30
โLai, you're really pushing your luck tonight.โž โLuck is for the weak, J. I prefer calculated risks.โž เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„ เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทดโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„เทด forget quadratic equ...
489 5 5
Pretty much self explanatory. Just a bunch of random outer banks imagines either based on the show or little stories made up from the two brain cells...