πŒπ€π‘πŽπŽπ || π€π”π’π“πˆπ...

By mxlti-tingz

[π€π”π’π“πˆπ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] 𝐱𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚π₯πžπ›π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 More

Cast
S1 E1: Rockers & Writers
S1 E1: Rockers & Writers Part 2
S1 E1: Rockers & Writers Part 3
S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos
S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 2

S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 3

681 12 0
By mxlti-tingz

The five of us leave the practice room. "There's gotta be some way we can clean this jacket." Trish exclaims. "You work at a dry-cleaners." Ally says. "That is right, can't you just take it there?" I mention. "Right. I bet there's some sort of jacket-cleaning machine." Trish says and I sigh.

"We better go with you. You guys watch the store. I'll call Martin the mall maintenance man to fix the window. My dad sees this mess, I'm toast." Ally says. "And if we don't fix Facepuncher's jacket, I'm toast." Trish says.

"And if we don't get a good video up on the site soon, my whole career is toast." Austin adds earning a glare from me and Ally. I see Dez take a toaster out his bag. "Wh-"

"Anyone else craving toast right now?" He says as the toaster dings and toast pops out and Dez eats it.

...

Inside the dry cleaners Ally rants as we try to clean the jacket. "And I don't know what Austin expects. He doesn't appreciate the fact that I can't spend every minute of every day writing songs. And even if I could, it takes time to write a good song."

"He needs to understand that trying to rush you two doesn't help anything." Trish says causing Ally to smile. "Thanks, Trish. I knew you would-" Ally says and Trish cuts her off.

"Hurry up with the jacket! We don't have all day!" Trish ushers before grabbing the brush.

"Well damn." I chuckle. I wonder how Austin and Dez were doing at Sonic Boom?

...

At the Sonic Boom Austin stands behind the counter as he gets bombarded by customers. "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. No, this isn't the ear doctor!" he says to the customers. "Austin! Austin, little help, please." Dez shouts.

"I'm really busy. I promised Ally I'd watch the store. I can't just leave a stranger in charge." Austin tells him before he tends to something else. A crash was heard from the practice room "Hey, stranger, you're in charge! I'm coming, buddy!" Austin exclaims hopping over the counter and heading to the practice room.

The stranger he left in charge walks over to the register and starts pushing buttons.

...

"Ugh, I tried, like seven different things. Everything I use keeps getting caramalled to the jacket." Ally states as she shows Trish and Y/N. Trish whimpers before glancing at the door. "That's him! That's Facepuncher!" Trish says and Trish throws the jacket behind her as she, Y/N and Ally lean against the counter nonchalantly.

"I'm here for my jacket." Facepuncher says.

"Uh, you're Facepuncher? You don't look like a Facepuncher. You look like a hand holder or a hug giver." Ally says holding out her arms to hug Facepuncher and he growls. "No hug." Ally states. "Uh, you're early. The jacket's not supposed to be ready until 8:00." Trish tells him.

"No, it's supposed to be ready now." Facepuncher slams his tab on the counter.

"Oh, would you look at that. You're right." Y/N says. "I misread the ticket. It's cause I'm a horrible employee. Ask anybody." Trish says.

"Actually, she wouldn't be that if she just applied herself."

"Ally!"

"She is the worst!" Ally retracts her earlier statement. "I'll be back at 8:00. And it better be ready cause Mad Dog's gonna be with me and Mad Dog hates waiting." Facepuncher states before leaving.

"Ooh, that was close." Trish sighs. "Close? He'll be back in a few hours. And he's bringing Mad Dog with him." Ally reminds her. "Oh right. Maybe this super-duper washing machine will do the trick." Trish says.

"Just make sure you separate the lights from the darks. Because yikes, the outcome is tremendous." Y/N adds. "Do you know how to use that thing?" Ally asks Trish.

"Of course not." Trish replies as she stuffs the jacket into the machine. "I'm trying." she says.

"You can do it." Ally encourages her.

Trish finally gets the jacket into the machine and the bell to the cleaners rings. "I'll be right with you." Trish announces and the three turn around and see the kangaroo standing in front of the desk. "You see the kangaroo too, right?" Trish asks Ally and Y/N.

"Yep."

"Uh-huh." The kangaroo starts to eat the tabs.

...

Back at the Sonic Boom Austin and Dez clean up the mess that was made in the practice room by the kangaroo. Y/N, Ally and Trish enter the room. "You'll never guess what happened!" Austin says. "Yeah, we know, the kangaroo got away." Y/N replies.

"Man, you're good at this game." Austin responds. "How could you lose a kangaroo?" Trish walks over to Dez and Austin walks over to Y/N and Ally. "I was attaching a camera to its pouch when I accidentally stepped on its tail and woke him up from a deep dark sleep, and then for no reason he just freaked out." Dez says as if it wasn't obvious.

"Why would you attach a camera to a kangaroo?" Ally asks. "Because we're trying to make an awesome video. Are me and Dez the only ones who care about my career anymore?"Austin points out.

"I like you but, you're really starting to get on my nerves with that." Y/N grumbles.

"I care about your career. I'm just not gonna overreact because one person didn't know who you were." Ally tells Austin.

The door to the room opens "Hey, Ally, I'm here to- whoa, it's Ralphie Hayes the dog food guy!" the maintenance guy exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm not the dog food guy." Austin says quietly as he walks away.

"Hey, Martin, can you fix the window before my dad gets back?" Ally questions. "No problem, I fix a lot of-whoa, this thing is really broken! You are in so much trouble. This is bad! This is bad!" Martin exclaims.

"Yeah, no shit." Y/N thought to herself.

Ally stops him from leaving "Calm down, Martin. How much is it going to cost?" she asks. "Uh, probably not-whoa, this is gonna cost a lot! That's double-panned glass. I gotta get it custom built, and then I gotta pick it up and it's so hard to find parking. And the place doesn't open until-"

Trish grabs his collar "How much is it going to cost?" she shouts and Martin quickly writes down the price before handing it to her and she hands it to Ally. "It can't be that bad." Ally says before looking at the paper. "Whoa, this is bad! This is bad!"

...

Austin paces near the counter "I can't wait for this mess to be over so we can get back to shooting my video. Some lady just made me take a picture with her dog." he says. "I hope you charged her $500 for it because that's what we need to fix the window." Ally tells him.

Dez runs into the store dropping something from the popcorn bucket. "Dez, what are you doing?" Y/N asks. "Leaving a trail of mangos, croutons and fish sticks. Everybody knows this is how you attract kangaroos." Dez says and the sound of hoofs were heard and in the entrance of the store was a Llama.

"No, wait, that's how you attract a llama." Dez says and he walks over to Austin. "Hang on. The kangaroo's got your video camera, right? Isn't it synced to our computers?" Austin states.

Dez snaps "Yes! We can watch the live video feed and see where the kangaroo is." Dez says and he and Austin run over to the piano where his bag was, followed by Y/N and Ally. Pulling out his tablet and the sound of screaming was heard.

"That's by the food court!" Ally spoke.

"Here I come, kangaroo!" Dez yells as he runs towards the door but Trish walks in and he does a 360 around her before finally leaving.

"Guess who just solved all of our problems?" Trish states. "You did?" Y/N says. "Yep."

"Man, Y/N, how good are you so good at this game?" Austin says causing her to glance at him before turning back to Trish. "Here's the deal: An hour from now, Austin is gonna perform a concert in the store. I've pre-sold 100 tickets at six bucks apiece. Here's $500
bucks." Trish says handing Ally the money.

"That should be $600." Ally tells her.

"What? I needed a new purse to carry all the money in." Trish replies. "Well, this is great. Now we can fix the window!" Ally exclaims.

"Seriously? 100 people brought tickets to see me?" Austin says grabbing the money.

"Amazing, right?" Y/N says. "Yep! Seven bucks apiece." Trish adds. "You said six." Ally says.

"So what? I'm gonna get a new purse and not get new shoes to match? I mean come on." Trish says and Ally and Y/N look down at her shoes. "Cute." Ally tells her.

"This is awesome! And I thought nobody knew who I was anymore. Take that, dog food guy! Whoo!" Austin whoops before running up to practice room.

"This is incredible! I can't believe all those people bought tickets to see Austin perform." Ally says. "Well..." Trish spoke high pitched.

"Uh-oh that was a long "well." What did you do?" Ally asks. "Well- Sorry. Everyone's actually coming to get their picture taken with the kangaroo. Austin's more like the unannounced opening act." Trish tells Y/N and Ally.

"Trish, when he finds out he's gonna be real devastated. You saw how excited he was." Y/N tells her. "Then I guess he can't find out." Trish says and she furrows her brows as she looks behind Ally and Y/N. "You see the llama too, right?"

...

Y/N and Ally stand near the piano as Trish stands near the piano. Trish starts laughing hysterically. "Oh, this is the best show I've ever seen!" Trish exclaims. "What is it?" Ally asks.

"It's called Dez Gets His Butt Kicked By A Kangaroo." Trish says as she continues laughing. "Oh. Ooh! Ouch! Oh, that is not a place you want a kangaroo to kick you. Ooh. What are you two doing?" Trish says.

"We're writing some new lyrics for Austin's song. Since people are coming to see the kangaroo and not him." Ally states. "We wanna help Austin give the best performance he can." Y/N adds. "You're not going to tell him about the kangaroo, are you?" Trish asks.

"Well-" Ally says high pitched. "Ally!"

"No. I'm-I'm just torn because I hate lying to people but I know how much it'll hurt Austin to know the truth." Ally says. "I'm torn too. I need Dez to get the kangaroo back here, but I never want this to end." Trish says turning back to the computer laughing.

"Ouch! That one's gonna leave a mark. That one will leave a mark. Oh." Trish states.

...

Since Ally didn't wanna be the one to tell Austin, Y/N decided she would do it. So she went up to the practice room where Austin was. "Oh, cause I know, that I'll make it. Never put my head down. Turn it up and-" Austin sings before noticing Y/N.

"Hey, Y/N. Just practicing for the show. There's a lot of people coming to see me." Austin says. "Oh yeah, there's definitely a lot of people coming to see you and only you. Definitely not a marsupial." Y/N tells him.

Austin looks at her in confusion "Just forget I even said that." she says before handing him the lyrics. "Here, uh, Ally and I wrote some new lyrics. We just want you to have the best show you can since people aren't really here to see you." Y/N says plastering a smile which turns into a wince.

"Do horrible. Which you won't. I've said too much. Gotta blast!" Y/N tells him before walking to the door. Austin laughs "Wait. I'm sorry about giving you and Ally a hard time about the song. I was just nervous that maybe no one knew who I was anymore, but obviously that's not the case."

"Of course, we're all good. Again, gotta blast." Y/N heads towards the door again but it opens revealing Trish, Ally and Dez. "Finally I got the kangaroo." Dez announces as he drags a sack.

"That was not easy."

"Now people can finally see who they came for." Trish starts to point to the kangaroo but Ally diverts her hand to point to Austin. "You!" Y/N says and she, Ally and Trish laugh nervously. "Gotta go." Ally says and she grabs Y/N's wrist and they leave the room.

...

"What's up, everybody? Whoo!" Austin whoops as he exits the practice room and a few people below start to clap. Y/N, Ally, Trish and Dez all leave the practice room cheering. "Excuse me, sir. Thanks for coming out." Austin says walking to the stage. "Where's the kangaroo?" a girl from earlier questions. "Yeah." the crowd agrees.

"Oh, we caught him. He's upstairs. Thanks for your concern. He's all good. All right, this is a new song. It's called A Billion Hits, and I hope you guys like it." Austin says and the music starts playing.

"Didn't go nowhere, never left, unh!"

Y/N, Ally, Dez and Trish all walk down the stairs.

"You really thought that I was gone, gone. Gone, gone, gone. I heard you talking, like I lost my swagger. Said I was over you wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong."

"I'm always improving, always on the move and working on my flow. To take it to the studio. This is not a comeback, Following my own path. Laying down the phat tracks, I'm a music maniac..." Austin sings before jumping on the counter.

Everyone in the store cheers "I know that I'll make it, Never put my head down. Tur-turn it up now. Yeah, cause I don't have to fake it. If I keep on working it, A billion hits is what I'll get. Whoa oh oh oh. That's what I'm gonna get. Whoa oh oh oh. That's what I'm gonna get." Austin sings once he was back on the stage.

"Yeah, cause I know That I'll make it." Austin takes off his jacket and he throws it. "Overload the internet, A billion hits is what I'll get." Austin finished and everyone cheers.

"Austin, Austin, Austin, Austin, Austin..." the crowd chants. Austin looks in the crowd and he looks in Y/N's direction before sending her a wink and a smile which she reciprocated.

...

Austin, Y/N, Ally, Trish and Dez were now at the dry cleaners and they were watching the video Dez filmed. "This is so awesome." "Oh, this is great."

"See, this footage is sick. I can totally cut this together into a great live video for the song have it up on the website tonight." Dez tells the others.

"Awesome!"

"Cool!"

"That's great!"

"Oh, you really won all those people over. They came for that kangaroo, but they stayed for the Moon." Ally spoke. "What do you mean?" Austin asks. Trish goes to the machine but Ally grabs her arm. "This is why you should not tell me secrets." she says to her.

"Um, uh, those people weren't exactly there to see you. They were there to get their picture taken with the kangaroo." Ally admits.

"So those people didn't know who I was?" Austin says. "Trust me, they do now. And don't worry that's all that really matters." Y/N tells him. "Okay, I'm cool with that." Austin replies.

"As long as you keep performing like that, there will always be Austin Moon fans." Ally says. "Thanks. But as long as you two keep writing songs like that, I'll always be a Y/N L/N and Ally Dawson fan." Austin says.

"Thanks." the two say.

"But please don't make me wait another month for a new song." Austin says.

"Fine, read this for my book club and tell me what it's about." Ally hands Austin the book.

"I can wait a month." Austin says. "Don't worry Austin, if you ever need a song and Ally's busy. You always have me." Y/N says winking a walking away. "Uh, guys." Trish says holding the jacket. "Wait, the jacket it looks different." Dez points out. "Yeah, cause it shrunk and it's pink!" Trish exclaims.

"I told you to separate it." Y/N sighs. "No, that's not it." Dez says. "Hey! Where's my jacket?" Facepuncher spoke as he walked in causing the five of them to jump. "It better be ready. Mad Dog's waiting, and Mad Dog hates to wait."

Trish chuckles before walking to the counter. "Here you go. That'll be $6..." she says and Facepuncher glares at her. "Or free."

He picks up the jacket. "Oh, my jacket! What did you do to my championship jacket?" Facepuncher says. "Yeah, I couldn't put my finger on it either." Dez says and Facepuncher reaches across the counter at Dez.

"Whoa!"

Austin steps to the counter "Mr. Facepuncher? This is all my fault. My friends were just trying to help me out, and if you're gonna punch anyone in the face, it should probably be me. Though I kind of need my face, so if you could punch me in the shoulder, the foot, the hip or even pull my hair-"

"How about I punch you in all the above?"

"Daddy, hurry up. You know I hate waiting." Mad Dog says in the doorway. "Hang on a sec, Mad Dog. Daddy has a situation." Facepuncher says.

"That's Mad Dog?" Y/N asks.

"Is that for me?" Mad Dog exclaims getting the jacket. "It's beautiful. I love it! You're the best daddy in the whole world ever!"

"I knew you'd love it, pumpkin." Facepuncher says before starting to leave with his daughter.

"No way! You're Austin Moon! Can you autograph my jacket?" Mad Dog says. "Of course." Austin replied as he signed her jacket.

"There you go."

"Thanks, Austin."

"No problem." he says.

"Hey, aren't you the guy that ate the 20 lb. hamburger?" Facepuncher says to Dez. "Why, yes I am!" Dez replies and he signs Facepuncher's shirt in ketchup. "I didn't ask for an autograph."

"Uh-oh." Dez runs and Facepuncher chases him out of the dry-cleaners. "Beat him up fast, daddy. You know I hate waiting."

...

"Ally, I'm home from the accordion conven- Oh! Oh, why is there a kangarooey-pooey in my room? Hey." Buster shrieks once he was getting jumped on by the kangaroo. "No more! No! Stop! Stop! Down! Mad kangaroo attack!" Buster yells.

Y/N, Ally, Trish, Austin and Dez watch the whole thing and laugh. "How many times are you going to watch that?" Buster asks the teens. "Till it stops being funny." Trish says.

"Oh!" the five of them exclaimed.

"Aw." they say as Buster takes the computer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹
23K 464 32
467K 7.8K 140
OGOC Freshlee imagines [π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——]