Fan Behaviour ~ Solby (ON HIA...

Od stupidmedicine

"Your lips taste nice." Sam said, almost immediately regretting that sentence. Colby chuckled. "You think so... Viac

~Intro~
1. Truth Or Drink
2. Editor
3. Depression
4. Party
5. 7 Minutes In Heaven
6. D.U.I
7. Bail
9. Girlfriend
10. Bowling

8. Sky Meets Ocean

222 3 6
Od stupidmedicine

I have absoloutly zero idea how bailing out of jail works, and Google isn't helping, so i'm sorry if this is inaccurate!!

May 14th, 2021
3:00pm

A month had passed, and with help and donations from his friends, Sam had finally reached the money goal to bail out Colby and Jake. He grabbed his keys as he exited his house, locking his front door and stepping towards his car.

He was happy, for a change.

Today was going to be the day he would see Colby again, he was sure of it. He didn't care if he would have to wait for hours, he just wanted to see the man he was crushing on again.

30 minutes later, Sam had arrived at the police station. he exited his car, locking it, and stepping towards and then into the station.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A lady asked.

"Hi. I'm here to bail out Cole Brock an Jake Webber, is that an option?" Sam asked, nervously. He had never really spoken to a police officer before, let alone about bailing someone out of jail.
Yes, he had been pulled over in the past, but it was never anything too big.

"Cole Brock... Cole Brock" the lady began, scrolling through something on her computer.
"Ah, yes! Are you here to bail them both out? Cole Brock and Jake Webber?" she asked.

"Yes. It should be 85k, right?" Sam made sure.

"Yes, that would be 85k USD. Can I have your ID, and your relations to Cole and Jake?" the officer asked, pulling out her hand to take Sam's card and ID.

Sam gave her his credit card, then pulled out his ID and handed it to her.
"Yeah, uhm... I'm a good friend of the both of them. They got pulled over after they left a small party at my house."
he regretted saying that, as the police officer looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you drink at all?" she asked.

Sam knew lying would be bad, but he also knew she had his ID literally in her hand. "No, don't worry." He lied, since there was no proof if he drank or not, she would just have to believe him.

And she did, luckily.

"Alright, Samuel, what's your date of birth? Just to make sure this is your ID." she asked, looking at Sam.

"November 27th, 2000" Sam responded.
The officer nodded.

"Alright, Sam. You'll have to wait here for a couple of hours until the Jail gets the money, as well as the exit process for Colby and Jake. You can make yourself comfortable over there," she pointed at a bench near the wall bahind Sam.

"Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it." Sam took back his ID and card, and put them in his bag as he sat on the bench and opened his phone, starting to scroll through social media.

Five hours.
He waited for five hours, as a familiar voice spoke.

"Sam?"

Sam snapped his head up from his phone, to see Colby and Jake, walking into the station, officers standing behind the two.

He looked directly into Colby's eyes.

Sky met Ocean.

He missed those eyes. They were...

Majestic, no, mesmerizing.
He drowned in them, as Colby floated in Sam's.

Sam stood up and ran towards the two, as the police officers tapped their shoulders, signaling them that they were free to step towards the blonde.

The three guys hugged, feeling each other's embrace, as they all started to tear up. Colby missed Sam, Sam missed Colby, Jake missed Sam, and Sam also missed Jake.

The trio just stood there, hugging each other for a couple of minutes before one of the officers cleared his throat. "You're free to leave, you know that, right?" the officer said.

Sam, Colby and Jake completely forgot they were still in the station.
They all nodded, as Sam stepped towards the bench agin and grabbed his small bag, in which he carried his keys, wallet, phone and gum. They all stepped out of the station and into Sam's car;

Sam in the driver's seat, Colby in the passenger, and Jake in the back.

It all felt surreal, having them all back together.

"Call Devyn" Jake spoke up, leaning forward between the two seats in front of him, as he placed his elbows on the car seats.

Sam nodded, dialing in Devyn's phone number into the dashboard screen, as the ringing tone blasted through the speakers of Sam's car.

"WOAH, CALM DOWN" Colby practically yelled, shooting his hand to the volume buttons and turning it down.
Sam and Jake chuckled at Colby's action, as Devyn picked up the call.

"Hello? Sam?" Devyn started.
"Devyn!" Sam said, backing out of the station's parking lot and beginning to drive back home. "How are you?" Sam added.

"I'm quite alright! Is everything okay there? You don't usually call this late." Devyn said, worry laced her tone.

"Devyn, it's 8pm. Also yeah, I'm actually doing fantastic!" Sam responded.

"Well I'm glad! What's gotten your mood up?" She asked.
"Me!" Jake yelled from the back seat, as Sam giggled.
Devyn gasped.

"IS THAT JAKE?" She screamed into her phone.
"The one and only." Colby and Jake said at the same time, both shooting a gaze at each other and laughing.

"Wait wait, hold on. You managed to bail Jake out? What about Colby?" Devyn asked, Sam guessed she didn't hear Colby just a second ago.

"Yep, I'm also here!" Colby said, smiling.

"Well, I'm really glad. You guys should stop by! I'm at Kat's right now, she's out with a friend, but she should be coming back soon!"
Devyn eagerly said.

"Sounds good!" Sam replied. "Buh bye! See you soon!" he added, earning a quick 'bye' from Devyn before ending the call.

Almost like it was on cue, Colby's phone started ringing. He pulled out his phone to check the contact.
"It's my mom, hold on." he raised his pointer finger, answering the call.

"Hello?" He said.
"You are in deep shit, Cole Brock." the other end spoke.

Woah.

Sam only knew Colby's mom from Colby's videos, just talking about her, and even he knew she didn't like cursing.
That meant Colby was really in deep shit.

Colby just rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Mom, can we not talk about this right now? I'm kinda busy, and tired. I'll call you tomorrow morning, we can talk about this."
He said.

"Fine. But don't forget. If you don't call by 1pm, I'm calling you and waking you up." Colby's mom said, anger laced in her tone, although the three could tell she was worried.

Jake looked at Sam through the rear-view mirror, and they both just shrugged, as Jake leaned back in his seat, and Sam focusing on the road fully again.

Colby ended the call and sighed.

"Sorry about that" he said, looking at Jake and Sam, then out of the window.

"Hey, no worries, man. Do you want us to remind you to call her tomorrow morning?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, actually. That would help. And, Jake, please, for the love of god, if you wake up at 6am again don't wake me up with pots and pans, or in the pool. Just wake me up at like, 11 maybe, if you can," Colby said, still looking outside of the window, onto the dark roads of Los Angeles.

Sam laughed, and Jake pouted.

Jake usually loved to get to Colby's place whenever he woke up. He would usually wake up at around 10am, get ready and immediately drive off to his best friend's house.

He was honestly surprised the two hadn't already moved in together, but, everything has a certain right time. He was sure it would come around eventually.

"What about pans and pans?" Jake joked.
"Not that, either. If you wake me up with some shit like that, I swear, you will be waking up outside on the street." Colby said, now looking directly at Jake, both their eyes glistening in the moonlight and street light beams shining through the windows.

Jake pouted again, crossing his arms, jokingly. They all chuckled and giggled, as Sam started playing his playlist;
"The Good Life -by Sam Golbach".

He turned up the volume, as 'Guilty Pleasure' by Bryce Vine started playing. To his surprise, both Jake and Colby knew this song, as they all screamed the chorus along with the rest of the song.

25 minutes later, they arrived at Katrina's house, pulling into the driveway, seeing Katrina's car. Signaling that, infact, she was already in the house.

Sam put his car on 'Reverse' and backed out into the street, deciding to park at his own house and just walk from there to Katrina's.

The street wasn't too long, and he had walked to her house many times before.

All that went through his mind was how happy he was that his friends were back, after five whole months of not seeing neither Colby or Jake face to face.

Sam not able to think of other things aside from Colby and Jake would really take a toll on him, he just didn't know it yet.

---------

May 15th, 2021
7:30am

Sam's alarm went off.
He groaned, reaching for his phone to turn off his alarm, as he realised what it was for.

He still had to go to work.
He forgot to talk to his bosses about the different jobs, since he really only needed enough money to bail his friends out; and now that he's done it, he wasn't quite sure where to go from here.

He has quit jobs before, but he always had a good reason to. He would have to come up with something new to tell his bosses.
He couldnt've just talked to them saying "yeah i needed the money to bail some people out of jail", right?

"I'll just tell them I needed to move out, and i was fine now. Yeah, yeah I'll do that." he spoke to himself, as he stood up from his bed, opened his closet, grabbed some comfortable clothes and changed.

A few minutes passed, as he was already heading towards his IHOP workplace.
He didn't even eat.

'I'll just take something from my job, no one would care probably', he thought to himself, nodding as he started playing the same playlist he had played the night before, with Jake and Colby in the car.

He smiled to himself, memories from the previous night flooding his brain.

They watched a movie, ate a celebration dinner, cracked a couple jokes, Jake and Colby explained their agonizingly long stay in jail.
And, the cherry on top, when Sam and Colby cuddled each other on Katrina's sofa, their perfect moment forcefully coming to an end by Jake dragging Colby away, out of the house, so they could arrive home.

Sam won't forget the kiss Colby blew towards him, winking. He just can't let it go.

Does Colby like him? Is he just teasing for no reason? Is he just faking it all to make Sam feel better?
Sam stopped his thoughts before he could spiral down them again, shaking his head and focusing on the songs and way to his work.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

898 19 20
"Truth." The group laughed as Tara cut in. "PUSSY!" Colby cut them off, changing his answer to dare. Devyn looked over at me drunkinly. I could tell...
1.6K 25 17
Colby was thankful for a lot of things. His family, his career, his friends, Sam. But just when his life was becoming good again, it all started to g...
12K 222 15
Ever take a trip with with your bestfriend, meet a few cute boys and think you've just found the love of your life? NO?! Well that's exactly what hap...
677K 10.6K 70
"you're like my antidote. you counteract the poison." colby said, making me smile at him. in which an innocent, privileged girl meets an intriguing...