Rekindling Old Flames (BWWM)

By mss_amalee

"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down b... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 13
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 19
STORY BRANCH - CHAPTER 17
NEW BEGINNINGS
OUR WEDDING DAY
TEN YEARS LATER

CHAPTER 23

2.6K 78 7
By mss_amalee

DELILAH

The day after the party, I'm in my office attending to some work when someone barges in. I don't even bother to lift my eyes from the papers in front of me, because my secretary says the name of my unexpected visitor as she tries to block the door.

"Mrs. Williams! Miss Stephen is busy right now. You can't see her."

"Young lady, I want to see Delilah now, and I will." Jenny pushes past her and marches to my desk. I wave to my secretary to leave; she tried her best.

"To what do I owe this unpleasant visit, Jenny?" Lifting my head up, I rest my chin on my interlocked fingers.

"Good day to you, too." She takes the seat on the other side of my desk.

"Wow, you're sitting down? You must have a lot to say today."

"Delilah, I need you to come with me somewhere."

"Where could you possibly need me to go with you?" I lean back in my seat, crossing my arms and staring at her as she gets comfortable.

"You will see when we get there."

"I am not going anywhere with you, Jenny."

"I believe it's in our best interest that you follow me to this place."

"Best interest?" I laugh dryly. "I never thought I'd see the day where you would say such words to me." I uncross my arms and massage my temple before speaking again. "Jenny, there is nothing on this earth that would be in the best interest of both of us. I know why you are here, and you have nothing to worry about. I don't plan to ruin Beau's wedding." She must have seen me there or heard I attended the engagement party. I am sure she thinks I went there with bad intentions. If only she knew what really happened. I won't lie; it's going to hurt knowing Beau is getting married to someone else, but I'm not a homewrecker.

"As much as I would love your words to be true, unfortunately, they are not."

"Jenny, I might be involved in your son's life because of business, but I have no interest in ever getting back together with him."

"That's hard to believe," she gives me a pointed look. "Considering I found your underwear in his apartment last week."

"I can promise you, Jenny, it was a one-time thing. Beau and I are never getting back together. I can assure you of that."

"How can you assure me when things keep happening that indicate otherwise?"

"I know you hate me, but trust me. I'll never get back together with Beau after what he did to me seven years ago." The pain he caused me is not something I can easily forgive. And he isn't even trying to seek my forgiveness properly, making it out of the question all together.

Jenny considers my words. "Alright, but I only believe you because I know what he did."

"Exactly." What he had done was unforgiveable, but I was done talking about this with her. "Now, please leave my office."

"I want you to promise me that you will stay away from Beau."

"I promise."

"Good. And if you don't keep your word, don't hate me when you see how things turn out for you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Hopefully, you won't have to find out. Goodbye, Delilah." She gets up from her seat and walks to the door, but before she leaves, she takes one last look over her shoulder. "Oh, and learn to take your underwear back home with you." The door closes before I can formulate a reply.

God! I hate that woman. But I'm not surprised she came to warn me away from Beau. I wonder where she wanted to take me, probably somewhere where she could have threatened me more physically. I wouldn't put it past her. But Jenny shouldn't worry about Beau and me getting back together. He hurt me badly seven years ago. One night of passion and a slip of the tongue is not going to change that.

***

Seven years ago

I can't stop shaking as I wait for the elevator to get to Beau's apartment. I haven't seen him in months, and I've missed him terribly. He doesn't know I am back in the states yet. I lied and said that one of my senior exams got postponed, so I wouldn't be back until next week. Beau and I have been dating for two years. I still remember the first time I saw him at one of my father's parties. It was love at first sight. He is the most handsome man I have ever met—and he's mine.

I rush out of the elevator once it opens, barely able to contain my excitement. Using the key for Beau's apartment that he gave me in case of emergencies, I unlock his door. I'm making my way to his room when I halt. My brows pull together as I see clothes on the floor. I bend down and pick up one of the pieces. It's a dress. My brain tries to think of an explanation for why a dress would be on the floor in Beau's apartment. Suddenly, I hear a woman's voice moaning Beau's name, and my heart cracks in my chest as realization dawns.

Continuing forward, I turn the doorknob of Beau's room with shaky hands. The tears collecting in my eyes flow down my face the second my gaze lands on Beau's bed. My body vibrates as a big wail threatens to rip out of me. A lady straddles Beau's waist as he lifts her up and down on his length.

"Oh my God! How could you do this to me?" My heart sinks into a bottomless pit as the lady arches her back and moans again.

At the sound of my voice, Beau looks towards the door. He locks eyes with me, and my heart squeezes in my chest as I watch a frown appear on his face.

Too shocked by the scene in front of me, I find myself frozen. Beau moves his eyes back to the lady on top of him, pulls her face down to his, and kisses her. He uses his other hand to control her waist to get them to their release. I blink my eyes rapidly as I realize he's not going to stop even though I am standing right here. Oh my God! Is this really happening? The lady screams Beau's name, and a second later, Beau pulls out of her. He throws her on the bed and removes the cum-filled condom from his length.

"What are you doing here?" Beau asks as he puts on his pants.

"How could you do this to me? You said you loved me."

"Do what, Delilah? If anyone's done anything wrong here, it's you."

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"You walked in on people having sex. Don't you know that's rude?"

I look at Beau, confused. Have I gone mad? I don't understand what's happening.

"You are telling me what I did was rude? You cheated on me, and I'm the rude one. Are you kidding me right now?"

"How did I cheat on you? Am I your boyfriend?"

"Oh my God, you didn't just say that!" I look at him, feeling like a bullet just passed through my heart.

"I am not your boyfriend, Delilah. I just wanted to fuck you, so I said you were my girlfriend."

"No, that's a lie. You are lying." I shake my head as his words break my heart even more. I don't want to believe him. I can't. If it's true, then it would crush me. I love him. We've been dating since I was sixteen. But we only recently took our relationship to a more physical level when I turned eighteen. He is older than me by two years, so we had to wait to take our relationship there. But he had said I was worth it, that I was worth the wait. I can't believe he was only dating me just to have sex with me.

"I am not lying," Beau continues. "And it's good you know now, so I don't have to pretend to love you anymore." His eyes were flat, his voice cold. "Please leave my house."

The shock I feel from hearing his words prevents me from moving. Tears stream down my face as I stare at him, but his face shows no hint that he is lying. He was angry the moment he saw me in the doorway. I can't believe I fell for him. I can't believe I actually thought he loved me back. I am such a fool.

"Leave my house, Delilah." Beau grabs my arm and forces me out of his room. He drags me to his front door and throws me out. "I never want to see you again." The door slams in my face.

My knees give out on me, and I sink to the ground. I place my hand over my aching heart and stare at Beau's front door. Did that really happen? If this is a nightmare, I want to wake up now. This is too much for my fragile heart to bear. I can't believe Beau doesn't love me. It was all a lie. Pulling my knees up to my chest, I cry my heart out right there in the hallway. My heart is so broken, I don't know how I'll ever piece it back together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
1.9M 59.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
303K 5.1K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...