๐“๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ | ๐‘บ...

By Kawaii_Vanilla_Bean

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ......๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๏ฟฝ... More

|๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„|
| ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ |
๐Ÿ | ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐€ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ’ | ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ• | ๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ– | ๐€๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ— | ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ
~ ๐“๐€๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐Ž ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐Ÿ ~
|๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ|
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐€ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐€ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐”๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐…๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ
|๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ|
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐”๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐”๐ง๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ง๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š

๐Ÿ” | ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

221 10 1
By Kawaii_Vanilla_Bean

~*~

"How dare you, you will regret that!!!!!!"

He charges with his hands bursting with fresh limbs, before his eyes grew more hungry and fierce. The sudden rush was so fast, but I held my head clear focusing on his movements. They were aggressive, and aimless attacks weren't working by his anger.

Inhaling slowly, "Second form: Dragon Dance!" whispering beneath my heavy breath, before hoisting myself into air doing a flip. His eyes trail upwards, before I slice the centre of his head but not deep enough. Dammit, I've lost too much blood since day one.

Landing on the ground softly, I kept my distance from him.

"Tell me........where did you get that hanafuda earring?" I demand angrily, my hands tighten around the hilt of the katana. It was blue, with my families patterned crest engraved on it.

He growls with confusion, before pointing to the one horn that was still in tact.

"This? Tch..........why?" he seethes through his salivating maws, while still towering tall. My stomach sank the more I questioned, hoping it wasn't him. 

"Just answer the damn question!!!!!!" I snap angrily, that caused his eyes to flicker with fear for only a split second. Soon a slow grin creeps ear to ear, baring his teeth with amusement.

"A boy.........not much old than you actually, hmmmmm," he lengthen his words, wasting my time by every dreading second. "Ahhh that's funny, you two had the same hair........and eyes............no wonder you tasted so sweet and delectable!"

My eyes soon widen with a rush of fear, then anguish settles making me more furious.

"But what does it matter, I've had plenty kids like you," he clicks his tongue, his eye narrow. "But........his blood filled my belly nicely, his flesh was soft and not tough. The feast was amazi--!!!!!"

Without any warning I push myself high in the air, "Second form: Dragon continuous dance!!!!!" my eyes still focusing on him, seeing him taken by surprise with how quiet I moved. My body spirals down as my blade slices around slicing each limb of his off, creating a bloody mess around him. 

Soon my body sneaks from below taking him to my advantage, as he tries attack me. Blocking his attack with one arm, "That was my brother you murdered," my voice deepens, the pain shaking in my voice. "Y-You.......you took him from me, and you will face your punish by death alone."

Without a moment of hesitation I inhale sharply, "Seventh form: Water claw slash!"

Striking three large slices into his flesh, his voice screams at the excruciating pain that I'm inflicted upon him. Soon his head slowly drops in the pool of his own blood, swiping my bloodied blade to clean it off.

Soon as his head disappears slowly, something drops into the still pool of blood.

Bending down I pick up the item tainting my fingertips, as the earring rests in my palm. My body was trembling in pain, the air in my lungs was struggling to partake in allowing to breath. My legs soon give in, as my knees dug into the earth falling flat on my stomach. My chest grew more tighter, but I kept holding onto the hanafuda earring tightly.

Afraid I might forget him, lose him........

Shallows breathes leave my lips, trying to bear the unbearable pain that constantly throbs all over. Warm tears of relief rolls down into the soil beneath my cheek, thankful I took the very demon's life who devoured him. 

With no trace of Natsu, all I had was this earring.

"I did it Natsu.......you can, rest in peace now," I whimper softly, closing my eyes for a moment to gather some more strength. I knew I had at least three more days to go, but I needed to push myself. To survive this, to become something that can protect many others in the future.

~*~

DAY 7

The faint and yet warm glow of the Wisteria were finally coming to view, as the day was slowly becoming more brighter. My eyes hazily drift up, with relief washing over me. Blood tainted my exposed skin, my body gauzed and clothes torn. My hair was messily cut shorter than before, but all I felt was excitement to reach the end. 

Whispering under my heavy breath, "I made it,"

Soon trailing down to where the gates stood at the entry, I was greeted by only three people standing outside. Realisation soon hits, knowing out of fifteen counting me, only four survived. Death was such a common thing, but it was always so freshly painful.

Tucking the hanafuda earring into my pocket, I trudge towards the group where the woman stood last time.

"Welcome back and congratulations, I'm pleased to see that you're safe," She smiles, even though it was a painful smile. She knew what had happened, but she needed to move past it. It hurts.

 "First now I shall issue you all uniforms, I will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved. There are ten ranks in all......kinoe, kinoto, hinoe, hinto, tsuchinoe, tsuchinoto, kanoe, kanoto, mizunoe and mizunoto. Currently you all are at the lowest rank, mizunoto. Now today I will let you all choose the ore for your swords. However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete."

She soon claps her hands together, before crows came flying down. 

Lifting my arm a crow perches upon my arm, feeling familiar with my brother's crow. He even warned that each have different personalities, so I must figure around mine.

"Now we will now assign each of you your own kasugai crow," She added. "These kasugai crows can be used primarily for communication......."

She then steps away showing the table behind her, displaying some kind of stone or ore.

".........Now please select an ore, the steel for the sword........that will annihilate demons and protect you.....will be of your own choosing."

Standing there for a moment, I take it what was there and what I felt about each one. Yet the other three stepped forward quickly, taking an ore randomly, hoping beginners luck or something. Making my way up, all I could think was the possibilities of what I would get.

Father had a blue nichirin blade, and Ryuji has a turquoise one......so....?

Picking up one of the ores I felt my heart set on it, before passing it to the woman who kept her memory on who's ore is who's. Wasting no time at all, she soon smiles softly.

"Great choice, now your swords will take about ten to fifteen days to be ready so in the meantime just rest at home," She informs us, before bowing to all of us. Given by that I guess it was time to leave, as I turn on my heel making my way towards the stairs. My body was aching all over, my eyes were fighting sleep. My wounds were numb by now, knowing those will be permanent scars.

Step by step, my head hung lower trying to fight sleep.

Lifting my head after a while of walking down the hundred stairs or more, there he stood before me. His eyes were wide, taken back from my sudden approaching figure before him. Soon a smile drifts to his face, before I take one more step onto the ground.

"Y-You're alive," he voice broke, but with such relief. He embraces me with warning, holding me closer when I whimper in pain, as he pressed against my tender wounds. 

"Ngh.......Ryuji," I groan out, as he gasps pulling away. He lowers his top half to analyse my face, before seeing my torn clothes, my disheveled hair that was cut off out of haste.

He lifts his hand from my shoulders and sees blood tainting his palms, while his eyes widen horrified to even see me standing. A smile drifts to my face, pulling out the earring I retrieved after so long. He glances at my hand in confusion, before I open it revealing the familiar item.

"That's..........Natsu's," he whispers, before looking up meeting my hazy eyes. "Did you........"

Knowing what he was even asking, I nod tiredly.

"Hmm.......he can rest in peace now--" my voice drawls, before I almost began falling. Arms embrace me out of reflex and concern, while I was swimming in and out of consciousness. 

"Hang on, get.....get on my back," He instructs, before turning his body around. Catching myself for a moment I refused, but he shook his head. "On my back now, Hayami........you can't walk no more."

His words were stern and sharp, causing me to follow his instructions.

Climbing onto his back I loop my arms around his neck lazily, before his hands grabs my butt to hoist me up more comfortably. Finally have myself adjust relaxing against his back, my head snuggles just at the nape of his neck. Getting a better grip, he began moving forward back to sensei.

"Just rest up okay, I will let you know when we get back," his voice was soft and tender, understanding what I've just went through. Warm tears well up at the corners of my eyes, I close them to try and stop myself.

"Thank you," burying my face into his back, dampening his Haori. 

No matter if I took the very demon that stole my brother's life, it wouldn't be enough to bring him back, selfish I am. 

~*~

TWO DAYS LATER

Fluttering my eyes open I was met with the ceiling, before my eyes squint from the brightness. Groaning I roll my head to the side trying to recall my memory, when my eyes rest upon a sleeping Ryuji. He sat against the wall, Knee up while holding his sword and head down.

Lifting my body up slowly I whimper leaves my lips, before glancing around.

"Hayami,"

Turning my head I saw Sensei walking through the sliding door, with relief washing over his face. He places the water filled bucket, and races towards me. Throwing his arms in a protective manner, I was too stunned to speak. How long was I out for anyway? 

"I thought.......you didn't make it," he whispers softly, keeping his voice low. Pulling away he takes a concerned glance over my face, "Glad some of your wounds are healing, however the one on your shoulders needs proper treatment."

Gesturing to my barely gauzed shoulder, I realise I was only binded with gauze around all over. Covering myself even though it wouldn't make a difference, pain shoots through my pain before gripping my shoulder wound. Seething through my teeth, I hear Sensei rummaging through something.

"Let me treat it, now that you're awake," 

Humming softly I turn around for him to get some access, slowly peeling the bloodied gauze from my shoulder. It was painful to even bear, not understanding how I managed to bypass the pain. He soon stood up and grabbed the bucket of water, and brought it over with a clean cloth. Allowing him to clean and tend to my wound, my eyes hung low feeling nervous.

"So......does that mean, I'm.........a demon slayer?" I question, breaking the silence. Still hard to believe I survived, and now all I have to do was wait. 

He chuckles, "Yes, you finally surpassed the final selection,"

Soon a soft groan drew my attention seeing Ryuji rubbing his eyes, smacking his lips to be surprised seeing me awake. He shuffles closer, taking my hand gently, "How are you feeling? Are you hungry? How is your wounds?"

Racing with many questions, I give him a warm smile.

"I'm fine okay, you don't need to be worried," ensuring him with my health, but the next step was gonna be a bigger step to my life. Nerve wrecking it was, I must become stronger so I won't have to rely on anyone. 

He breathes out scratching the back of his head, rather sheepishly.

"You scared me, that's all," He states, before meeting my eyes. "I thought you wouldn't wake up."

Rolling my eyes, "Now you're being over dramatic-- Ahh, dammit," wincing in pain, Akihiro apologises rather quickly trying to cool the pain down.

"Those demons really did a number on your fragile body," Sensei spoke up, examining the many scars that littered across my olive skin. 

"It's fine, I can handle it," assuring him, he pats my head. 

Soon his eyes widen, "Actually I just reminded myself, that you...." he takes my dishevelled hair, recalling that I slice most of my hair off with haste. ".....need to fix up your hair, it's sliced on an angle."

Ryuji grins, "I've got ya!" without wasting time he stood up quickly, wondering what he was doing as sensei continues on stitching my wound. It was rather painful, feeling my nails dig into my palms. Gritting my teeth I cry out, before he soon finally finishes by applying gauze around my wound.

Slowly he pats it down, with an apologetic expression.

"I'm back!" Ryuji sang, seeing hair items in hand. "Come outside, let's fix your hair!"

Nodding, I gladly step up almost collapsing in the process. Sensei took my arm gently, and helped me walk outside before I sat down on an upside down bucket, letting Ryuji begin trimming my hair. He seemed so excited to do my hair, I embraced his generosity that I forgot the pain that dwelled in my heart.

Loose strands of my dark cyan hair drifts down, in sync with his trimming.

"You really have mothers hair, the two colours blend so beautifully," He comments, causing me to press my knees together not use to compliments. "It's healthy, which is good too--"

"Since when were you a hair expert?" I tease lightly, when he clears his throat.

"Well...since when you and Yui were born," He spoke up, making me recall the warm memories. "I would do both you girls your hair, so much so, it gave mother time to herself when she needed it."

"No wonder," I softly muse, allowing him to finally finish with my hair. Happy with the result, I knew I would prefer to cut it short for the time I'm a demon slayer. Being out on missions, it could result in a problem. I love my hair, but for my survival, I must cut it until I can fully master being a swordswoman.

"So, in two weeks right you will receive your first blade....." Sensei walks out the hut, with the bucket before. He throws it over the garden bed nearby, "....and begin your first mission, as a Demon slayer."

"So what colour sword, you think you might get?" Ryuji questions, cleaning up the items he used on my hair. "Same as mine? Well, actually it depends on your skill and where you path will go along......I assume."

In deep thought, I didn't really know what I would receive, but knowing that whatever it was I must be grateful. I'm able to fight, and I'm able to get stronger with every mission I abide in.

"Not sure, any would be enough," simply replying my answer, only wanting to become a slayer.

He ruffles my fresh trimmed hair, "Come on, you're always so simple," he laughs. "I think you will get the same as mine."

Rolling my eyes, "We'll see,"

~*~

TWO WEEKS LATER

With a gentle splash of water against my warmed face, the coolness brought the blood to surface my flushed cheeks. Humming softly, I repeat a few times allowing the water to caress my face to wake myself up. During the two weeks, I've slowly healed up and continued to train.

Though the selection was challenging, I had to move past that and focus on my main goal.

Grabbing the cloth nearby me, I padded my face dry allowing myself to feel more relaxed and ready for today. I've got a journey ahead of me, as the swordsman will be arriving shortly. Excitement profusely shows across my face, allowing myself to feel at ease knowing I will become stronger.

A soft chime of bells clink, with the wind blowing gracefully by, through the growth of the bamboo forest around us.

My eyes slice to the side to see someone walking up the hill from afar, before finally approaching me. They wore a hyottoko mask, and carried a case of some sought which I can only assume my nichirin blade. The man, or woman slowly comes to a halt, before bowing politely.

Bowing to them with respect, we both lift our heads.

"I'm here to give Hayami Mizutsuki her nichirin blade," The man spoke, finding it surprising not knowing who could be under the mask and thick kimono they wore to cut their identity. The voice was deep, but also very warm and welcoming. "

Smiling warmly I nod, "I'm her, you must be my swordsmith," assuming, just by his introduction. 

"Very nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about your family," He warmly informs me, being presumptuous on his previous client from before. I could tell he was eager to show me his workmanship, and effort displayed with my blade.

Stepping to the side I gesture to the door, "Would you like some tea, I assume you've travelled a great deal,"

He hums, "I will love to take you up on that offer,"

Walking inside my home I noticed Sensei was already preparing the tea, smelling the herbs he's brewing. The two smile warmly, as if they already known each other long before. "So good to see you again, Kobayashi," Sensei greets, with a polite tone. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

My eyes flicker over the two men, "So you've met before?"

He nods, "He is the swordsmith who has done Ryuji's and your father's," He replies. "He's very precise with your families technique, that he's a special craftsman to create such fine blades for you to handle."

Eyes widen in surprise, "Wow, such words must mean he's good at what he does," while I pour the tea, allowing Sensei to kneel in his usual spot on the floor.

"She is indeed the sight of her mother, and I can see so much of Hiroshi in her," Kobayashi exclaims, never knowing he knew my mother personally. "A beautiful slayer indeed, so I hope the ore you've chosen will perfectly sync with your fathers....or maybe your brother's."

My face slightly falters, mentioning my father while Sensei noticed right away.

He clears his throat, "Now, how about we see what she's been given....shall we?" shifting the topic, as my journey begins this afternoon. I've trained hard, so I want to start as soon as possible.

The swordsman nods, "Right," unravelling the cloth around my blade, he delicately holds the sheath in his palms and passes it to me. "Hope you like the work I've put in for you, and I hope it's light enough for you to use."

Taking the blade I gazed at it with longing, awaiting for this very moment. 

My fingertips drift along the embroidery, that was the same as my families' signature pattern. The sheath was black, with a gradient of teal and the white outlines of waves rushing at the end of it. Finally reaching the hilt of the blade, I draw it out to see it was completely black.

Placing the sheath down upon the floor, my eyes never break away from the blade.

"Wait........the colour it's....."

The colour was slowly appearing before me, forming to a beautiful cyan coloration from the hilt, to the tip of the blade. My eyes widen in awe, surprised I didn't get my father's blade.

"Cyan or more of a azure colour," Kobayashi breathes out, in astonishment. "Usually, colours depend on your future or your family line. This........this is.....new."

My sensei had a look, like he knew all along it would be different.

"It has seen she has this tranquil or serenity of her calm nature," Sensei spoke up, while my eyes flicker to Kobayashi then to him. "Water Dragon breathing is a form of water, yes, but it's more a form of wisdom. It seems that she has good luck to her side, but it's only based on an assumption."

Kobayashi gasps, "That reminds me!" he exclaims. "I recall a woman long ago, many generations ago, the very first founder of the clan held a sword with this colour. She was a powerful and first woman, to ever wield a sword during the Sengoku period. An ancestor of yours."

"Ancestor?"

Sensei's eye furrowed, "So, your father......never mentioned about your family's heritage?" He asks, assuming there's some reasoning. Shaking my head, he sighs heavily, "I will tell you, when the time is alright......now focus on becoming strong as you've trained."

Nodding, Kobayashi dug into his bag.

"I've got your uniform and haori as well, the measurements were perfected to fit you for at least a few years," He ensures me, as he passes me the perfectly folded uniform in his hands. Noticing it has my familiars signature pattern again, but it also had a fur collar attached from around the neck to half way down. Material was black, to a gradient azure colour with the white waves outline imprinted at the ends of the sleeves.

"The fur collar seems to work well with the design of the haori," Kobayashi explains. "We managed to get the design you wanted, and I hope the main uniform suits to your needs."

Lifting the main part of the uniform, it was sleeveless and the hole for my arms was a little wider to allow room to move. The pants were alright, and the kyahan guards were gauzed like bandages. Standing up from my knelt position, I excuse myself to get dressed to confirm the measurements.

---------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
790K 32.8K 108
๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotลge I only own my ocs...
735K 17.9K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
88.9K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...