My gift (Season 1/ Andre Harr...

By kamariee20094009

Avyanna Mendoza is a girl who goes to Hollywood Arts to perform her dream but ended up falling in love? But e... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Sunday best
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: My other sibling
Chapter 4: stage fighting
Chapter 5: Beck's big break
Chapter 6: Tori the zombie
Chapter 7: Love shack
Chapter 8: Jade dump beck
Chapter 9: Robrazzii
Chapter 10: Robrazzii 2
Chapter 11: Clinge
Chapter 12: The diddly-Bops
Chapter 13: Cat's new boyfriend
Chapter 14: Date night
Chapter 15:Survival of the hottest
Chapter 16:Wi-fi in the sky
Chapter 16: Freak the freak out:Part one
Chapter 18: An breakup
♡'・ᴗ・'♡Please read♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Season 2
(Season 2 )Chapter 1: Beggin on your knees
Chapter 2: Avy falls for Tori
Chapter 3: Ice cream for kesha
Chapter 4: Why so clingy?l

Chapter 17: Freak the freak out: Part two

576 8 2
By kamariee20094009

After we finished eating we went home and in the morning went to Tori’s house. “Hi, Tori.” I said before walking in her house. Andre, Robbie, and Beck were untying Trina. “We bought you frozen yogurt.” “Why? You know, frozen yogurt doesn’t solve all the world’s problems.” “I told you to bring her donuts.” I said to Cat. ”Why aren’t you being nice?” Cat asked. “And why do you look disgusting?”  I asked. “Trina.” “Oh.” “Listen, we need to talk to you.” I said. ‘It’s really important.” “All right. Let’s go outside. I don’t want to be in here when they get that tape off her mouth.” “How did she even do this?” Robbie asked. I went into Beck's jacket pocket and grabbed his Keys. Then I walked out with Jade.” So, what’s up?” Tori asked.

“Last night we went to karaoke Dokie.” Jade said. “And these two girls were really mean to us.”  Cat said. “Like, Avy’s level mean?” Tori asked. “No, not that mean, but really mean.” “And they cheated.” “So cheated.” “And they were totally trashing Hollywood Arts.”  “Really?” “What’s on your arm?” I asked. “Trina’s mouth blood.” “Ew.” “Cool.” Jade and I said. “Why do you guys always say things at the sametime?” Tori asked. “I don’t know.” We spoke at the sametime again. We told Tori they won because of her dad. “Her Daddy?” “Owns the place.” “I think that’s why they won.” “And they’ve banned you guys from singing there ever again?” “Yep.” “Ok, I hate these girls.” “So do we.” “ You wanna help us get back at them?”  I asked.

“Tonight?” “I gotta take care of Trina.” “Don’t worry about that.” “Jade has a plan.” “Heh!” I laughed. “I don’t know.” “You want to stay here and take care of Trina’s bleeding mouth?” I asked. “So, the plan?” We went to my house to make Tori look hideous and then we drove to Karaoke Dokie.

*Andre pov*

“It hurts so bad!” Trina whined. “Yeah, well…” “Ok, we’ve looked everywhere.” Robbie said walking back inside Tori’s house.Why would they just leave us here. “They’re just not here.” “Well, we gotta go.” I said annoyed. “Will one of you massage my gums?” Trina asked. “Not it.” Beck yelled. “Not it!” I yelled after him. “Aw!” Robbie whined. “Go massage her gums.” Beck told Robbie. “Why do I have to do everything bad and gross, ugh!” He complained. I then got a text message. “Who texted?” “Avy.” “What did she say?” “Need you, Beck, and Robbie to take care of Trina Until midnight.” “Oh, gross. No.” “I’m not spending my Saturday night here with Trina.” “Somebody has to stay with me.” She whined.

“You’re biting. You’re biting! Aah!” Robbie cried. “Come on. We’re leaving.” “Who texted you?”  I asked when I heard a notification sound. “Jade.” “What’d she say?” “Hey, Babe.You can’t leave Tori’s house. Avy took your car keys.” “Argh!” Trina whined. “Oh, gum blood.” Robbie wiped it in her hair. 

*Avy’s pov*

When we walked in the restaurant the girls were singing. “Not again.” “All right, That was our reigning champions, Haley and Tara.” “Ok, we’re gonna take a little fiver so your emcee can go pee. That joke never gets a laugh.”

“Oh, look who’s back.” Haley said. “I thought I smelled failure.” Tara said. “Then you must be sniffing yourself.” Cat said. “Good, right?’ “For you.” “You know, you can’t sing here.” “Why would we want to?” “So your daddy can let you win again?” I asked. “He picked us because we sang the best.” “Oh my god.” “That is so tight.” “Tight means good.”

“That is so not tight.” “And guess what? If the audience picked the winner here, any person in this place would beat you morons.” I said. “Anyone. Morons!” “But you’d be too scared to do that right?” Jade asked.”We’re not too scared to let the audience pick the best singer.” “Nope.” “Then do it.” 

“And if we win?” “You can make out with Jade’s and Avy’s boyfriend.” “What?” I asked.” She likes his hair.” Cat said. ”So do I.” Jade said. “And She thinks Andre’s hot.” “So do I.” ”Worried?” “No.” ”And if you lose?” I asked. “Um…You have to babysit a girl we know.” I said with a smirk.”Psh.” “Fine.” “Good.” “So, Pick someone to sing against you.” Jade said. “We pick her.” They pointed at Tori. Thank god Jade’s plan worked. “Oh, come on, not her!” Cat said. “At least pick someone who has a chance.” I said.

“You said to pick any person in this place.” “And, um, I think she’s in this place.” “Hey! Ugly Betty!” Haley yelled.”Time to sing.” Haley said. “Hm?” 

*Andre’s pov*

We were chasing Trina to get her mouth soaks clean. “Ok! Ok!” “Stop! Hey!” We tackled her to a chair as she started fighting us. “The doctor’s instructions say that your gum sockets need to be rinsed with salt water so don’t get infected!” Robbie explained. “No!” “Do it!” “No!” “Did you get a gum socket?” I asked. “I think so. Let me check.” Trina bit Robbie’s nose and we all backed up. “Ow! She bit my nose!” He cried. I tried to get her but she started kicking. I grabbed a towel and started swinging at her but she just kept kicking and punching. 

*Avy’s pov*

“I wonder if the guy’s are okay?” “I don’t think so.” “Maybe I should call Andre.” “Nope.” Jade grabbed my phone and put it in her pocket. “Ok, we’re doing something a little special here tonight. You’ve just heard the melodious voice of our champions, Haley and Tara. Well, They’ve picked a challenger to sing next, and then you, the audience, are going to pick a winner by your own applause. Are you guys down?”

“Woo!” “All right! What’s your name, up at the mic there?” “Louise nordoff.” “Wow. That’s a name. What do you want to sing tonight, Louise?” “Um… I would like to sing “Freak the Freak out.” “Really? You sure? That’s a pretty intense tune.” “I’d like to sing it now, please.” “All right. Here comes Louise singing “Freak the freak out!” 

Tori

Are you listening?
Hear me talk, Hear me sing
Open up the door
Is it less, Is it more?
When you tell me to beware
Are you here,
Are you there
Is it something
I should know?
Easy come, Easy go?
Not in you head,
Don’t hear a word I said

Tori took off her disguise.

I can’t communicate
When you wait, Don’t relate
I try to talk to you,
But you never even knew
So what’s it gonna be?
Can you hear me?
I’m so sick of it,
Your attention deficit
Never listen, never listen
I’m so sick of it,
So I’ll throw another fit
Never listen, Never listen

I got up and started dancing

I scream your name
It always stays the same
I scream and shout 
So what I’m gonna do now 
Is Freak the freak out

Tori jumped on the girls table. We all jumped on the stage with her. And then walked off.

Patience running thin
Running thin, come again
Tell me what I get,
Opposite, Opposite
Show me, what is real
If it breaks. Does it heal?
Open up your ear’
Why you think 
That I’m here?
Keep in the dark
Are you even thinking of me?
Is someone else above me? 
Gotta know, Gotta know
What am I gonna do, Cause
I can’t get through to you
So what’s it gonna be?
Tell me, Can you hear me?
(Can you hear me?)
I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit
Never listen, never listen
I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit
Never listen, never listen
I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout
So what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out (Hey)

We walked up on stage and hugged Tori. “Thank you, You have now become my official friend.” I said. “Whoa, Whoa, Wait.” Joey Ferguson said. “ Wait, for what?’ I asked. “The crowd hasn’t voted yet.” Tara said. “Yeah!” “Ok, all those for Haley and Tara!” No one clapped but Haley and Tara. “All those for Louise Nordoff.” Everyone clapped. “Woo!” The two girls ran off and we just started dancing. 

*Andre’s pov*

Beck and I both massage Trina’s gum as she groans. “Girl, will you quit saying, “Argh?” “This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday night.” Beck complained.  “Can’t you get one of the Girls on the phone?”  I asked Robbie. “I am trying.” “Be quiet!” “Stop it!” “Hey guys!” Tori said running in the house. “There she is.” “About time.” “How could you leave us here to take care of that monster?” “Aww!” “Yeah, I said monster.” “You know Avy stole my car keys?” “I am covered in Trina’s mouth blood!” “All right!” Tori yelled.The doorbell ranged. “Come in!” Tori yelled.
It was Tara and Haley. “You guys don’t have to take care of Trina anymore tonight.”

“Yeah, you do.” “No. They do.” “Them?” “She’s the girl you’re babysitting.” “Babysitting?” Trina asked. “You guys have to massage her jaws on both sides, And every hour use that syringe to flush her bloody gum holes with salt water.” Tori explained to the girls. “Ew.” “Gross.” “Yeah, it’s worse than you think.” “Oh, yeah, bad.” “It’s very awful.” “It’s just nasty.” “I don’t want to flush her bloody gum holes.” ”Too bad. You lost the bet.” “All right, Let’s go!” “Go, where?” “Karaoke Dokie. To see a special friend of ours do a song.” “Who?” 

*Avy’s Pov*
I watched as Sikowitz sang “Number one”. It was okay. When he was done we all went and hugged him. I drove Andre to his house and went home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
86K 929 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
31.3K 1K 32
"Yes, Beck. The bad things are still there. And they're never going away. I was seconds away from killing myself but then I had a kid and- " "Wait...
25.1K 931 28
"Everyone lies. Everyone leaves. You're gonna leave. Like everyone else. Like my family. Nobody loves me." "That's not true. I'll never leave you. I'...