Art Book and Other Stuff

Por Khalux

Heyo! Just wanted a place to put my drawing at stuff- This is also with some other crap sooo Aight ima just m... Mais

Random Art P.1
Bloopers with the group! (Mostly Lego boi) :)
A/N
Lego out of Context
When you realize Russo is short
PFFFFT-
Oh gosh-
OH MY GOSH LEGO-
Another rant ig idk
sussy
ANNOUNCEMENT!
LOL
Litte Project
Little TIO gacha edit
Thank you. For everything.
Soph Art
WELL-
ANGST????
Important/Rant
Lego lines! P. 1
💀
Sneak peak at a new possible vid! :)
PIGGY MERCH
Kakashi
Lovely.
Random thing
New Phone Wallpaper :)
What-
I tried singing, did it work?
Art!
More Art! -._-.
Art! (Hacker Edition)
Another RANT.
BROOO
Something I Made
The video I love the most on my channel.
-._-.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGO BRICK!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Soph Art
Art. (Piggy)
HMMMMMMM
If RB Battles: Help Us...! AU Kreek met Statan
AAAAAAAA ELI REDISIGN!!
NEW LEGO AND BIRD DESIGN!!
BIRTHDAYYY
Rant. Don't read if you don't want to.
ART DUMP!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What if...?
What if...? [2]
...?
....?
...
...YES.
RBB FANARTTT
What if...? [3]
What If...? [Epiloge]
What If...? [Alternate Ending]
INSTAGRAM 😍
random moment i wanted to write
...
Run away or Stay and fight?
Stay or Fight
Scrapped From RBB 3 Fanfic
Coffeaphilia
free advertising lol
slay queen
They found out.
muahahahaha
lia on crack p.1
NEW RBB AU???
NEW RBB AU?? (p.2)
Insanity! AU
C Films
RBB3! AU Info Pages
FACE REVEAL B*TCHES
OC INFO
Overprotective
RBB3! AU meets Infected! Player AU
RHS 2 moments p.1
Important Note.
RBB RP
RBB RP P.2
RYT HCs P.1
The Concert
Saved (?)
yippee
Sabrina Fan-Art
idfk
Detective (ETN)
🤨
me when:
100 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL!!
Intruder
RYT Headcannons P.2
A Bad Nightmare
Untrustworthy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGO!!
vent
Gacha Edits-
Generation Loss | LIVE.
ART DROP!!
Solace [TomTord]
1 - "You did this."
my entire russo timeline
RUSSO TIMELINE P.2
random.
Island Of The Slaghtered noah rant lmao
The Perfect Pair
In Denial
Art Dump

SweetFangs

78 0 2
Por Khalux

If you don't like Spooky Month, kindly don't read this chapter 😁

And from the name, you can guess what ship this is.

Adding angsttttt

TW// Gore(??), Blood

.·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·. .·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·.

┌──˚───˚─┐
Kevin's POV
└───˚───˚

I hate my job.

The only thing I'm actually looking forward to today is being able to hang out with Streber after my shift. We planned on watching a horror movie tonight, considering how it's Halloween. So far, my day was going well.

Emphasis on was.

Those stupid kids keep causing me trouble every year, and it's really making me feel on edge.

The manager recently hired another guy named Rick. He's been pretty chill so far, nothing too bad. If anything, it's less lonely in here when there's no customers.

And so I wait.

Rick was in the back, probably doing something with the boxes.

I decided to stay at the desk of course, now way am I letting some stupid kids rob this shop.

Anyways, it was pretty close to the end of my shift. About 30 minutes, to be exact.

I stood there, feeling sort of tired after having to grab two of everything for the one woman who came into the store earlier. My head hung down as I looked down the the desk.

"Who the hell buys 2 of everything?" I muttered to myself. "Well, I guess there's more money."

Suddenly, I hear the bell ring, and I look up to see those two damn kids walk in.

"Oh no." I moved from my spot to try and kick them out. "Oh no no no no no no no no no. No!"

"We just want a free candy can!" One of the kids complained, throwing his hands out. I'm pretty sure his name's Pump.

"Not today!" I scold. "You bring me SO. MUCH. TROUBLE."

"When have we done that?" The other kid asked. Pretty sure his name is Skid.

"I got nightmares about YOU, you gave me 'sugar', got me attacked by your DOLL, and not long ago, GOT BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT I HAD TO CLEAN UP. ALL. DAY." I tell them, my anger very visible.

"Kevin, it was fake blood." Pump commented.

"Fake or not, YOU always bring me trouble!" I yell. I turn my head around and notice some red guy with horns staring at me through the window. "See?! That's trouble!"

Wait...

The guy enters the store, hands behind his back. I get in front of the kids and slowly step back.

"K-Kids, why is he following you...?" I ask them, still looking at the guy in front of me.

"I dunno, he just started following us." Skid replied.

"Uhh, maybe he wants a candy can." Pump muttered.

I hear someone walk in from the back, and I turn my head to see Rick walking in with a bow in his hands.

"I quit." He dropped the box and left.

"Wha- What?! No, come back!" I called out, but had no response.

What do I do, what do I do?!

I look to my left and notice the candy machines.

Maybe I can get him to slip on them!

I rushed over to one of the machines and turned the knob, spilling candy all over the floor.

He casually moved his foot, pushing the candy aside.

Why did I think that would work.

I looked up at him and tried to run, but I ended up slipping on the candy scattered on the floor. How embarrassing.

"Kevin, are you okay?" Skid asks me, both kids running to my side.

The figure moves away from us and crouches down to eat some of the candy I spilled.

"Gahh... Outside, kids. Quick!" I struggle to get up, but I succeed and me and the kids run out the back door.

I quickly shut it and stay outside.

"Kids, who WAS that?!" I whisper-yell, keeping my voice low just in case if he was coming after us.

"We don't know! He just followed us." Skid shrugged. "We just want our candy can, Kevin."

"Ughhh, we don't know why-" Pump started to say, but I picked up a box full of candy and drop it on top of both of them.

"Here." I groan tiredly.

"Really?!" Both of them exclaim happily, looking up at me. I point at the exit and they leave.

"Thank you, Kevin!" They both say before leaving.

Rick walks up to my side as I mumble random words.

"You deal with this every day?" Rick asks me.

"Uhhh, kinda." I shrug at him, not really knowing what to say. Suddenly, some boxes crash and I jump back a bit, startled at the sound.

A silhouette of the guy who attacked me and the kids earlier showed up, looking at me and Rick menacingly.

I quickly grabbed some candy and threw it in the guy's face, and he quickly reacted.

"Woah! Dude, what is your problem?!" The person showed themselves, and thank GOD it wasn't the guy who went after us. Instead, it was a younger kid who looked like him.

"I just wanted to tell you that kids are stealing from your shop!" The kids gestured at the door.

"Aw sh*t!" I yelled out, immediately running back inside. "KIDS! PUT THOSE CANDIES BACK, YOU BRATS!"

As soon as the kids spot me, they rush out the front door, some of the kids tripping on each other.

I grab the 2 kids who didn't escape by their dirt collar and hold them up.

"Hey! Put us down!" They complained, flailing their legs and arms.

"You two have to clean this place up, bottom to top. NOW." I scold them, putting them down and handing one kid a broom, the other kid a mop.

"Ugh, fine..." They roll their eyes and start cleaning.

About 20 minutes later, they finish cleaning and hand me the supplies.

"Alright, now leave." I push the two kids out of the store as they look at each other in disapproval.

"What?! All that work for nothing?!" They complain.

"Yeah. My shifts over, we're closing up. Now go home." I fold my arms and glare at them. They sigh and walk home together.

"Ugh, kids." I roll my eyes and walk back inside. Thankfully, those kids did all the cleaning so all I had to do was to grab my stuff and lock the doors.

After I finished closing up, I sighed in relief.

No more kids to deal with, no more weird customers...

Just pure peace.

I decided to pick up Streber early, we could walk back to my house together and wait there for a few minutes.

What's the worst that could happen?

And so, I put my blue hoodie on and start the walk to Streber's house.

He sets his house up every year with his friends, making a hell of a good haunted house. They don't get money from it, so their loss.

I wonder how many people visited his haunted house. Probably a lot.

As I start to get closer to Streber's house, I hear sirens faint off in the distance. Suddenly, an ambulance speeds past me, and heads in Streber's direction.

...Wait, don't tell me something happened.

I take my phone out and start calling him.

No response.

I text him multiple times.

No response.

"Answer me, Streber..." I mumble worriedly, slowly speeding up.

I look up ahead and see some blue and red lights coming from a house.

Streber's house.

"Oh sh*t, STREBER!" I yell, running faster. Once I get there, I see Streber being pulled into the ambulance in a stretcher.

He was missing his forearm.

"STREBER!" I scream, going over to the ambulance he was being put in.

Suddenly, someone stops me.

It was his other friend. I don't know his name, but he was also dressed as a vampire.

"Kevin..." He sighs. "I'm really sorry."

I just stand there, not wanting to move. He puts his hands onto my shoulders and looks me in the eye.

"Look, I'm sure he'll be fine!" He tries to reassure me, pulling me into a hug.

I don't return it.

He pulls away, and lets go of my shoulders.

"Again, I'm really sorry." He sighs.

"I... I need to process this." I mutter, turning away from his friend and start walking back home.

...What the hell happened while I was gone?

.·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·. .·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·.

I accidentally made a mistake and so I'm back here cause Wattpad deleted the first version 😍

anyways ima go bye lol

Word Count: 1417

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
286K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
58.7K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
15.6K 68 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.