𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄

By writtenbynydior

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐞... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
important message ‼️.
12
13
14
15
16
17
UPDATE

5

239 24 67
By writtenbynydior

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

" Breakfast time ma ma " I said picking up Amor , it was now the next morning and neatless to say we both slept good under each other. I made sure she was protected , wasn't gonna let nothing happen to her anyway.

Du'mir got mad and left out last night and hadn't been back home since , I wasn't about to chase after nan nigga anymore. He got the nerve to try to pull me down the stairs with my niece in my arms.

Yeah , no.

" Mommy " Amor said reaching her hands out.

" I don't know when mommy is coming to get you , but you with auntie baby" I kissed her cheek.

I took out a fresh bowl , and poured cereal and almond milk in there since her mom didn't let her consume animal products.

I placed the spoon and handed her the cereal.

" Bitch !" She said randomly.

" Unt Unt , where you learned that cussing from?"

I was confused because her mother never cussed in front of her nor was she ever around anyone expect her mom and dad.

" You" She crossed her arms , then it stuck to me. Last night I facepalmed my self. I really hope she don't go back repeating this or it was gonna be a problem.

One thing I never wanted to teach Amor or any child of mine that violence is okay. It's not , and only reason I put up with it is because i'm grown.

When your grown you can do what you want.

" You didn't learn that from me , you learned that from bad guy okay?" I said referring to Du'mir.

" Bad guy?" She questioned.

" Yes , bad guy. When bad guy comes you run and hide okay?"

" Okay "

Good , i'm training her good.

" Eat your cereal , so we can go get you ready for the day. We are also going to go visit auntie's friend" I said referring to Zyare.

Zyare was a sneaky link that happened a couple of times , we were mainly just buddies though. We saw each other time to time when me and Du'mir was on bad terms. If you wanna say I was using him , then so be it.

I also had a plan to go see Glee tonight , since he wanted to see me real bad. We weren't doing anything though and that was stamped.

It's fuck Du'mir if i'm strong enough I might break up with him soon.

"Who ya friend " Amor asked.

" Someone I met , don't tell mommy ok?"

" Ok " She said and we pinky promised each other. I wet up her rag and washed her face off.

" All clean !" Amor said clapping her hands.

"Yes , all clean baby !" I said smiling at her beautiful self.

I grabbed a comb and brush out the restroom quickly wetting it and brushing her curls into a pony tail.

" Pretty girlll !" I said clapping while she twirled around.

" Ou , snap your fingers baby !" I instructed for her to do. She bust out laughing as I smiled admiring how pretty she was.

" Sassy !" Amor said.

" Yes , sassyyy !" I said grabbing her hand.

I think I want a daughter after watching her.

We walked out the door and locked it. While walking to our car we saw Du'mir pulling in and raising down his window.

" Wea' you heading to ?"

I looked at Amor as she immediately hid behind my leg and started about to cry.

" Why she did that?"

" Cause , you were scaring her last night and she think you a bad guy now" I said rolling my eyes.

" And' we heading to go get food , the end " I said not wanting to talk anymore.

" I ain't no bad guy " Du'mir said.

Sometimes I wonder what I saw in his nigga ? He ain't treat me right no way. I think it was the love he sometimes gave. I craved love real bad y'all , since a child.

I hopped inside my car buckling Amor up and handing her a juice and cookies to hold her til I get her a kids meal. I didn't know how long we were gonna be at Zyare house.

" Fuck !" I said facepalming myself , I need to go buy clothes for the club today. Did I mention how I got the job as a dance at the club. I no longer had to sell unless I wanted to.

" Bye !" I said pointing my middle figure at Du'mir hopefully he don't hit our car.

I drove off to Mcdonald's and off to Zyare house.

" Wassup kid " Zyare said leaning in for a hug. I hugged him back smelling his nice scented cologne. " You smell good "

" Thank yeww " He smiled showing his teeth. " Who lil' mama ? you ain't tell my you had a li' one " He said tryna dab Amor up only for Amor to hit his hand.

" Damn' yo daughter fiesty  like you."

" That's my niece , fuck " I said rolling my eyes. I walked into his house and sat Amor on my lap while we sat in the living room.

" Why you brought lil mama over here ?" Zyare asked.

" I'm babysitting the fuck , it's a problem ?" I said mugging him.

" Nah , I was just saying it's a lil disrespectful to bring the baby around me and she don't know me. Look she mugging me and shit " He said pointing making me laugh.

" She will be fine , Amor stop mugging him the fuck " I said playfully.

" Anyway , how's work ?" Zyare asked causing me to look down. I really didn't like talking about it because I felt disgusted sometimes.

" Work is work , i'm quitting soon though just don't know when" I smiled down.

" I hope you realize yo worth soon" Zyare said.

" You saying you hope I realize my worth like you ain't fuck me and pay me to. You treated  me just like how those other niggas did , you just wasn't disrespectful !"

" I know what I did , I'm just saying I can just tell you different and deserve better " He sighed placing his hands in his lap.

" I don't wanna talk about it , i'm going through enough already " I said.

" Wassup , you wanna talk about it ?" He looked up at me. He was really a friend before a fuck buddy.

" Nothing " I said lying , I didn't wanna tell him about my boyfriend.

" Family problems " I smiled.

" Those always be the worst , keep ya head up though gangsta "

I looked down seeing Amor mama calling which caused me to answer on the first ring. " Helloooo " I said.

" Where my baby ?" She said instantly.

" Right here , we at home you ready for me to bring her back ?" I lied.

" Y'all ain't no fucking house , Du'mir just called and told me y'all went somewhere else ?" Kaylyn said serious.

I think Ima get caught up y'all.

" We in the car , if you want me to bring her say !"

" You just said the house , don't play with me Kyonc'e bring my baby."

" Girl , Okay " I said hanging up the call.

" Bring her baby " Zyare said.

" Shut up " I said picking up Amor. " Say bye bye Zy " We both said waving.

I buckled her in her car and typing the gps to her mom house.

Seems like the only thing keeping me sane gets taken away , shit just never go right in my life. Not relationships , family ships , nothing.

" You gotta leave auntie " I said almost crying to Amor
" Okayy " She replied back nonchalantly.

" Here go ya damn baby girl ." I said handing her Amor.

" Where were y'all for real y'all had me scared ass fuck the way Du'mir was sounding. Y'all know I don't play about my creation " Kaylyn said.

" We were getting something to eat for real , She had mcdonald's ."

" Mhmm.. Okay we need to talk for real Kyonc'e , this some serious shit don't get mad " Kaylyn said directing for me to come inside.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my ass hearing this , I hope nobody died.

" Wassup sis ?" I said smiling.

" Amor go in your room !" She yelled.

" Do you be on the block for real ? and is you fucking with a nigga name Gleesh?"

My heart dropped wanting to know how she knew this.

" What the fuck , how you know ??"

" Girl , Amor daddy is friends with them niggas. Gleesh ain't no fucking good he got like 3 baby mamas. He disrespect them all and don't take care of his kids. I can't believe you out here fucking and sucking for a couple of bucks knowing I got you !" Kaylyn said making me almost shed a tear.

" I- I need my money okay ."

" Girl fuck that money , that money can't do shit when you out here depressed ass fuck because a nigga doing you wrong , and you got a fucking baby and raising it on your own. Tighten up sis !" Kaylyn said.

" This shit between me and you for real , wipe ya tears big sis got you. I want you off them streets and stop fucking with all them niggas. I swea' ima protect you to the day I die , I'll go crazy if anything ever happened to you."

" Can I tell you something ?" I wanted to finally open up about what's been going on these past few months.

" I'm all ears ."

" Du'mir ain't who he really is " I said crying.

" I'm calling out for help Kay bro." I said full blown crying at this point.

" This nigga fucking abusive , mentally abusive , physically Kay bro , I wanna leave so bad. I don't know how I don't wanna end up dead I'm scared "

I watched the look on Kay face turn from anger to sadness , I knew how she felt about me and hearing this just broke her down to.

" Sis , I told you he wasn't shit ! Man I told you he wasn't shit ! I knew he wasn't shit ! Mannn " She face palmed her self.

" I swea , he been keeping me away from all my friends , I miss tiara bro " I said crying.

She gave me a hug as I cried on her shoulder.

" I can only help you if you promise to never go back ?"

I felt Amor run out the room and give me a hug to causing  me  to get even more emotional.

——

Thoughts ? Comments Concerns ?

Not gonna lie , this book about to get real emotional , graphic , and sum mo' .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 256 10
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."
47.4K 2.2K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
220K 7.1K 49
𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.
84.7K 3.5K 12
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖