love on tour : 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 �...

By LOVEJOYED

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ┊ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑. ◦ ❪📝❫ ❝ I MISS HER, TOMMY! ❞ ❝ THIS ISN'T HIM. ❞ wilbur soot x oc mcy... More

𝐈. can't even look at the fall
𝐈𝐈. falling down to earth
𝐈𝐈𝐈. the jubilee line
𝐈𝐕. bunnies can't spell
𝐕. nonchalant cartoon character
𝐕𝐈. apology cadbury bite
𝐕𝐈𝐈. gaslit by one direction
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. smiled and said ditto
𝐈𝐗. mind was just clouded
𝐗. using white lighters
𝒙𝒊. songbook symphony
𝐗𝐈𝐈. the f-flat fuck you
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. the b-side
𝐗𝐈𝐕. calling me by name
𝐗𝐕. laufey's lullaby
𝐗𝐕𝐈. unreadable napkin
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. know you better
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. work in your favor
𝐗𝐈𝐗. shouting from the rooftops
𝐗𝐗. drunk and missing
𝐗𝐗𝐈. he lets audrey go like this
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. losing your new boyfriend
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. fish and anemone
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. messy, confusing, lovely
𝐗𝐗𝐕. darling, call me what you like
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐙.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑.

20.5K 210 263
By LOVEJOYED

˚ ˚ BEST READ IN •°. *

font times new roman.
font size second to last.
background white.

please use whatever youre
most comfortable using,
though :)

synopsis.

audrey elise had written and helped produce multiple songs for wilbur soot as a solo artist and for his recent and upcoming band, lovejoy. she had helped be the supporting vocals in im in love with an e-girl and even named his debut ep, your city gave me asthma.

when wilbur invited her on tour with himself and the rest of lovejoy, she played trumpet in the united kingdom along side the boys, loving every minute. however, the two's once confusing friendship turned even more questionable as time passed on.

so when audrey decides to write her feelings about her friend and release it to the public, she never expected the song to do well. she also never expected a drunk phonecall from none other that wilbur soot on the other line, either.

NATA'S NOTES ┊͙✧˖*°࿐

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀

self insert. i am not comfortable writing streamers x y/n, so i will never write those types of stories. with that being said, audrey is an original character, making this a streamer x fem!oc story. you as a reader are not allowed to self insert, as these are audrey's actions.

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀

boundaries. wilbur has stated that he's fine with fanfictions about himself. out of respect for his boundaries as well as mine as a writer, i will not be writing nsfw. if wilbur ever stated he was uncomfortable with these types of stories, this will be taken down immediately after learning, no questions asked.

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀

warnings. this book will have triggering topics in the chapters, and i will try my best to include warnings as the chapter begins on the banner. if i do not get a trigger, please message me or comment about this!

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀
timeline. this story is essentially following the "we went up north" as well as the "i got stranded in ireland" vlog by ash kabosu, with my own ideas implied. please refer to those videos if wondering what i'm talking about :)

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀
faceclaims. i do not own the faceclaim for audrey elise, i do however own the canonical storyline that is audrey and wilbur's story.

͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀⠀

rights. i am not allowing any sort of translation of this story nor republishing. i spent hours writing this story and i do not wish to be discredited by someone reuploading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 93 25
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
572K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
200K 6.7K 75
"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?" ʟɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʏ/ɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪs ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʟᴇᴀ...
103K 2.8K 30
Wilbur Soot x !femreader ~ You thought you couldn't find anymore love in the world. You thought all the songs about love were wrong. You were broken...