{ Discontinued } Burning Desi...

By Smokey_Saiyan

This is the story of a mighty Earthling, the strongest mortal of Universe 7, Son Y/n and his adventures! Join... More

Bio ( Revised )
Battle of the Gods Pt 1
Battle of the Gods Pt 2
The Resurrection of Frieza
U7 vs U6! - Signs of Awakening!
U6 vs U7 - Tournament Between The Universes' Best Fighters!
Reawakening the Legendary Power - Time Skip vs Ultra Instinct!!
A New Battle of Gods - Y/n vs Lord Beerus!
Universal Trip? - Y/n trains Cabba?! ( Smut Warning )
Warrioresses of Universe 6? - Meet Kale and Caulifla!
Goku Black? - SOS from the Future!!
Mortals and Gods Clash - Complete Ultra Instinct?!
Kale finally Transforms - Calm the Berserker!
Little bit of Powerscaling
Y/n and Caulifla - Say You love Me
Trap?! - Frost Wreaking Havoc!
Enter the Legendary Super Saiyan! - Y/n and Whis recruit Broly!
Y/n and Hit, Inter-Universal Dream Team - Y/n, Kale, and Caulifla ( 18+ )
Y/n meets Kefla! - Another Wielder of Ultra Instinct?
Miraculous Power of Universe 7! - Y/n vs Jiren!
Y/n and Kefla Reunited - Vegeta Protects New Namek from Invasion!
The Origin of Y/n! - Universe Shaking Resolve!
Training with Ancient Gods! - Y/n and Kefla's First Date
Peace's End - Enter Moro!
Bonus: More Powerscaling
Moro On The Loose - Y/n vs Moro!
Goku and Vegeta Arrive - Y/n the Destroyer
Hunting the Dragon Balls!
Ultra Instinct Reborn! Y/n vs Moro!
Preparations - Moro's Reign
Hold off Invasion! - Broly Returns!
Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )
The End of Moro...
Strange Phenomenon - Y/ns?!
Origins - More Y/ns!
Lord Y/n and the Legendary Assassin ( 18+ )
Y/n Battle Royale! - Betrayal!
Reunion between Master and Disciple - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!
The God Killer's Past
The God Killer's Past ( Part 2 )
Bond beyond Universes! - Fight, Fight, Fight!
Father vs Son - The Legacy of Y/n!
Y/n, the Feral Beast vs Final Y/n!
Corrupted Hero vs Pride Troopers of Universe 11!
Clash! Final Showdown with the God Slayer!
Conclusive Battle! Ultra Instinct Warrior vs God Slayer!
The Strongest Guy to ever Die? Otherworld Tournament!
Hostile Takeover! Welcome to the Cell Games!
Difference between Us
Amalgamation of Evil, Janemba
Ultimate Fusion! F/n vs Super Janemba!
Y/n's Return...
Y/n vs Gods ( 18+ )
Kefla and Y/n
Lord of Destruction and War
Warrior of Divinity
Powerscaling 3!

Grand Hero

1K 15 23
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

A young girl runs across a large field as the sun begins to set, the sky a brilliant, beautiful display of orange and pink. As the girl runs, she giggles and calls out to her father.

Young Girl: Papa! Papa!

Her orange hair blew in the wind as her father turns and picks her up, smiling. This man was Y/n.

Young Girl: Whee! Hi Papa!

Y/n ( GT ) smiles and kisses his daughter's forehead.

Y/n ( GT ): Hi sweetheart, how's Papa's big girl doing?

D/n: I was playing tag with big brother, but he says he needs to train!

Y/n ( GT ): Did he now? Hehe, sorry about that kiddo. Papa will play tag tomorrow, okay?

D/n: Okay!

Y/n ( GT ) sits his daughter down and crouches down before patting her head.

Y/n ( GT ) Mom says it's time for dinner, go see her. 'Kay?

D/n nods and takes off running, Y/n ( GT ) standing up as she runs to their house. After watching to make sure she obeyed, Y/n ( GT ) Instant Transmissions to where his son was.

When Y/n ( GT ) arrived, S/n was panting heavily as he trained, then turns his attention to his father.

S/n: Dad... Wassup?

Y/n ( GT ): Checking on you, and it's dinner time.

S/n: Oh...

Y/n ( GT ): Listen... S/n...

S/n turns to Y/n ( GT ) and raises a brow.

Y/n ( GT ): I'm really glad you're interested in training, and you're passionate about it... But you shouldn't alienate yourself. I get it, you're 12, you're all grown up... I was like that too, but family... Family is the most precious thing. You're a part of the family, so don't lock yourself away.

S/n: ... Sorry, Dad... I just... I want to be strong. Like you.

Y/n ( GT ): I understand, S/n. But we're living in the most peaceful time I've ever seen... I became as strong as I am to protect everyone. You don't have to do that.

S/n: But I want to!

Y/n ( GT ): I heard you... But you should remember that you're a boy, and you need to take time to enjoy that. That's all I'm saying. Now, ready to go?

S/n nods and Y/n ( GT ) grabs his hand and Instant Transmissions home.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Beast Y/n ( GT ) ~

Zangya: What's wrong, honey?

The blue skinned woman stood next to her husband, who was looking out the window.

Y/n ( GT ): I'm worried about S/n. Lately, he only wants to train.

Zangya: Can you blame him? You're his father. You know... One of the most powerful men alive, and the most famous.

Y/n ( GT ): Hm... True. I just... I want him to enjoy being a kid.

Zangya: Y/n... He is. This is what he wants. To be like you. You're his idol. He's idolized you since he was 3.

Y/n ( GT ): I know that too.

Zangya: You can't be too protective love, you'll only end up pushing him away.

Y/n ( GT ): ... Yeah...

Zangya kisses her husband's cheek and ruffles his hair.

Y/n ( GT ): I love you, Zangya.

Zangya: I love you too, Y/n.

~ Meanwhile with Y/n ~

After teaching S/n the basics of Ki manipulation, Beerus arrived for a sparring match against Y/n.

Kefla: This is the first time they've gone one on one in forever, right?

Whis: Yes, it's been quite some time.

S/n: So... Lord Beerus is a God of Destruction?

Kefla: Yes, son.

S/n: Is he bad?

Kefla shakes her head.

Kefla: Nope, this is just how he and your Dad say hello.

Beerus and Y/n take their fighting stance and stare each other down before they dash towards each other, Beerus throwing a punch which Y/n dodges before the Earthling counters with his own punch, but Beerus dodges the punch.

Kefla: Watch closely, son... Your Dad is the strongest mortal in the entire multiverse.

Y/n and Beerus continue to dodge each other's attacks before Beerus smacks Y/n away with his tail, the Earthling then catches himself and a red aura bursts forth, engulfing him.

Y/n: Kaioken X 100!

The Earthling suddenly disappears from S/n's line of sight and reappears next to Beerus, who he punches in the side and sends flying.

Beerus catches himself and launches a flurry of Ki blasts at Y/n, but the Earthling drops out of the Kaioken power up and activates Ultra Instinct Omen, dodging each blast effortlessly and charges Beerus. Beerus fires a point blank Ki blast at Y/n, but the Earthling simply drops out of Ultra Instinct Omen and activates Ultra Ego. Once the blast connects, Y/n flies through and punches Beerus further away before kicking him into the air. After a moment, Beerus catches himself and Y/n reappears above him, upside down.

Y/n: What's up, doc?

Beerus fires another Ki blast, but Y/n simply kicks it away and punches Beerus into the ground before landing next to him and making a finger gun and points it at him. Y/n reverts to his base form and makes the motion of a gun being fired.

Y/n: Bang. I win.

Beerus: Hm, you're still impressive.

Y/n helps the God to his feet and smiles at him.

Y/n: It's good to be back.

Beerus: I'd say so.

~ Back with GT Y/n ~

Y/n ( GT ) was currently training S/n, the young boy panting heavily as his father smiles.

Y/n ( GT ): You're a natural, son.

S/n: Thanks Dad!

Y/n ( GT ) smiles at his son and S/n smiles back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 209 8
you play the role of the son of Broly and you have also learned the legendary super saiyan form, but you have stronger transformations(just wait and...
26.6K 724 22
Son Y/n is just an Earthling boy adopted by Son Goku after his parents were murdered, but his potential is far greater than the average human.
1.4K 27 14
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
19.2K 226 41
You are a Saiyan named Ager and you have become the new destroyer of Universe 6 after killing Champa in battle but now you must navigate the responsi...