𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄

By writtenbynydior

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐞... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
important message ‼️.
12
13
14
15
16
17
UPDATE

4

250 21 104
By writtenbynydior

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
Couple weeks later ...

Placing the last turkey inside the oven and heating it til 450. I was currently at my house preparing for thanksgiving , I had my parents and siblings and my boyfriend coming over for dinner tonight.

I didn't really have a big family , Of course my mom and dad .. and my 2 sisters , Kaylyn , Kaylee.

I don't know what my parents were doing naming us with all K's and for my boyfriend Mir they loved him. They didn't know what went on behind closed doors and wasn't anyone business.

I had really been distanced with Du'mir because I found out he was cheating again. He wasn't having sexual relations , but back talking to an ex I fought a couple of years ago.

We fixed the situation and Of course I invited him over for dinner , my family loves him and so do I.

People always ask when are we starting our own family together and to be honest I'm not ready for kids , and so isn't he. We are just taking this one step at a time. Life already hard as it is.

Overall i've been really happy lately , I took a break from work.Which was well needed.

" You wanna help me set the tables bae ?" I said grabbing the plates. " Naw , im tryna score a point onna game bae " He said yelling at the 2k game.

Lord , He 25 acting like be 20.

" Come help me boy , you gonna wanna eat to right ?" I said rolling my eyes.

" Ima eat regardless "

" Smart ass mouth " I said grabbing the other things to place on the table since he didn't wanna help.

I don't know what ima do with this man , this my man and ima stick beside him though.

I grabbed my cleaning supplies going to clean the restroom just in case anyone had to pee , I also planned to keep my niece for tonight while Kaylyn went out with her husband.

Everyone was married expect me.

" You at least wanna help me clean ?" I said lowly.

He didn't respond back so I took it into my own hands and grabbed my gloves and soap.

I got on my knees scrubbing the pee from the side of the toilet , I don't know why he never aimed in the toilet right he always seemed to aim in this pussy though.

I scrubbed til all the yellow stains disappeared.

Once finished scrubbing the toilets I checked the time seeing it was 4:00pm and I invited everyone to come at 4:45pm , I quickly cleaned the shower since I knew I would be bathing my niece tonight.

" Man , let me get on this internet shit and tell y'all pussy ass niggas some" I heard loud talking coming from the living room and I figured he was yelling at the game.

I walked back inside the living room seeing Du'mir on instagram live acting a fool. I walked over to him to see why was he yelling.

" What's all the commotion about my love ?"

" Man Ky Ky , get the fuck back ! these pussy ass niggas keep trying me on this fucking game !" He yelled.

This nigga need help..

" Okay , but why go live ?"

" MAN KY KY IM TELLING YOU IMA PUT ONE IN THEY FUCKING HEAD AND THEY MAMA !" He said throwing a pillow off the couch.

" Stop , your gonna mess up the dining table!" I said yelling to go get the pillow.

I placed the pillow back in it's spot and went inside our bedroom til 4:45pm hit to give him some space.

He won't about to get mad and leave a bruise on me like the last time.

The time was now 5:50pm and only my parents and my oldest sister with the baby was here , I don't know where Kaylee as was. Probably out getting fucked like she always do.

" Hey favorite niecyyy " I said reaching out to hold my niece Amor.

She was 3 years old , and ima forever treat her like a baby.

" First of all , my favorite couple looking beautiful and healthy , serving looks as always " Kaylyn pointed at me and Du'mir.

" As usual !" I said feeling Du'mir kiss me on my neck.

He always doing some freaky shit at the table.

" I just love seeing us together as a family , We just missing my grandson. When y'all giving me my first grandson ?" My mother Tasha asked.

" Never " I said chuckling , I was just playing til I felt Du'mir grip me by my thigh.

" Stop bro " I said hitting him on his arm , he always being aggressive fuck.

" Why not ?"

I heard dings coming from my phone , making scem look down not wanting to open the whole messages since I had a shadow watching over me.

Messages:

Zaria: Hey boo!
Tiara: I miss you , you never come see me anymore
Zyare: Just checking in on you..
Gleesh: Bitch , You act like you don't see a nigga texting and calling you bitch. I should run yo ass over when I see you onna block again thot.

I read over gleesh message almost causing tears to my eyes , as to how much this nigga disrespects me.. it's only been a couple of weeks and i've been getting dogged out. He even went as to far as posting my naked body on the internet.

I looked up seeing my sister Kaylee walk in dior down , she so fake boujee.

Kaylee always been the boujee one , the one who thinks she's all that , the one with the most money.

Not tryna say i'm broke , cause bitch I drive a Tesla.

" Hi Kay boo !" I waved at her wanting to be nice.

" All my princesses are here ." My dad said.

I was happy to have all my family around. Especially my niece.

We all ate and enjoyed our dinner to everyone went home expect Amor.

                                 $$$

" Can you pour some milk  in her bottle for me ?" I said asking Du'mir. It was around 9:23pm and I wanted Amor in bed by midnight.

It takes a village raising a baby , and this was my first time keeping my niece and I wanted Du'mir to at least help me.

" Yeah " He said going up to get the bottle , I was honestly surprise he ain't never did no shit willingly, he don't do shit so I was surprised.

I slipped her on her pajamas and carried her in my arms to the kitchen and placed her on the counter.

" Tell him thank you for making your bottle !" I smiled tickling her. She really didn't talk much she was a quiet baby.

And , don't say shit about her being 3 and drinking out of a bottle this was all we had. I didn't know toddlers needed sippy cups. So when I went shopping I brought  these.

Du'mir handed her , the bottle " Say thank you "  He said tickling her also.

" You not gone do her hair ?"

" Why would I? she's just going to bed " I smiled picking  her up in my arms.

" All I asked is a fucking question Kyonc'e " He said hitting the counter where she was sitting.

" What are you even talking about ? I just said one thing , and here you go I don't have time for this "

" I don't give a fuck , you have a attitude "

" Bro " I said walking away since I had Amor in my hands.

I felt him following us up the stairs so I turned around

" Stop , what are you doing ?" I said and I felt him grab my shirt almost causing me to drop Amor. " AHH " Amor yelled getting scared and placing her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

" Your scaring the baby stop !" I yelled before running up the stairs stop tryna fight in front of her.

He tried to drop kick me but I ranned fast and locked the room door.

This would of been fun if Amor wasn't here , he really crazy yall.

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.4K 47
𝑠𝑢𝑔•𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑•𝑑𝑦 (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛)𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑, 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 �...
53 10 18
"Fuck feeling poetic cause right now I'm feeling magnetic I want you all up on me like I'm plus and you negative"
1.4K 75 9
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦" (𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑)
2.3K 137 13
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..