The Royal Playboy | SUNGHOON

By as_ksn

STAND ALONE. ONGOING. PARK SUNGHOON. ❝ Why don't you show me to your room, Princess? Let's have some fun. ❞ _... More

THE ROYAL PLAYBOY
[ I ] FIRST ENCOUNTER
[ II ] KINGDOM OF ARIADEN
[ III ] ALAS
[ IV ] THE COMING WAR PT. 1
[ V ] THE COMING WAR PT. 2
[ VI ] THE YOUNG KING OF PRIA DYNASTY
[ VII ] CHANGE OF PLAN
[ VIII ] ESCAPE WITH ME
[ IX ] TRUST AND DOUBT
[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN
[ XI ] SEOL-HEE'S RETURN
[ XII ] LADY VIA
[ XIII ] ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS?
[ XIV ] I DON'T TRUST YOU
[ XV ] TRAITORS
[ XVI ] EXPECTING A BABY
[ XVII ] YOU'RE TALKING TO MY WIFE
[ XVIII ] BIRTHDAY GIFT
[ XIX ] MIN ALIUS
[ XX ] YOU TRICKED ME
[ XXII ] WHO ARE YOU?
[ XXIII ] THE FORBIDDEN CHILD
[ XXIV ] WELCOME TO HIS DARK SIDE
[ XV ] HIS TWIN
[ XXVI ] YOU WERE HERE, ALL ALONG
[ XXVII ] SOMETHING IS WRONG
[ XXVIII ] THE UNTOLD
[ XXIX ] GALILEO
[ XXX ] LOST
[ XXXI ] FOR ARI
[ XXXII ] MEMORY LOSS?
[ XXXIII ] SUSPICIONS
[ XXXIV ] FEIGNING IGNORANCE

[ XXI ] HE'S BACK

4.1K 266 263
By as_ksn

MIN ARI 

I don't know if I was just having delusions, but I saw a trace of pain on his expression. Guilt slowly crept into me. My grip on his collar slowly loosened. I was about to leave him when he caught my wrist once again, "Just this time... trust me, Ari..."

His voice broke, "Please..."

I don't want to admit it but my heart hurts seeing him like this. I hate him for what he did to me, but for some reasons, I hate seeing him in pain, either.

I swayed my hand to remove it from his grip. I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door. I shouldn't be feeling this way, right?

I should hate him because he ruined everything.

After taking a bath, I went inside the walk-in-closet to change into a night dress. Sunghoon was already on top of the bed. The lower part of his body was covered with the blanket. I was contemplating whether to sleep beside him or not, but the bed is wide. I think it's okay.

I grabbed my blanket and covered my body with it. I felt the other side of the bed moving so I swallowed hard. Did I woke him up?

I just closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep but I felt a hand crawling towards my waist. He moved his body closer which almost made me feel like my stomach would turn upside down, "My wife..."

"I'm sorry..." He muttered against my hair. His hand slightly caressed my waist as he moved his body even closer. His other hand went at the back of my head.

"I don't have any other choice. It was to protect you, Ari. That idea was temporary. I am plotting ways to get Miren back for you. So please, don't hate me... I don't... like you hating me..."

"It hurts..." His voice broke until I heard a sob. My eyes slowly widened. Why the fuck is he crying?

I turned around to confirm if he's really crying but he immediately tilted his head to the side. He low key wiped his tears and sniffed, "I'm going for a trip with Heeseung tomorrow. I might stay there for a week. It's a secret so please don't tell anyone about this, including our parents."

"Where?"

"We just have to meet someone." He pulled my waist closer. I swallowed hard when I felt his soft lips on my forehead, "Please take care of yourself while I'm away..."

The next morning, I woke up with the thought of Sunghoon already leaving but the bathroom's door opened, revealing him half-naked with only a towel to cover the lower part of his body!

That sight made me wake up to my senses immediately. I looked away and coughed, "I thought you already left."

He just smirked and walked towards the walk-in-closet. After that, he went out wearing a white polo shirt and a denim jeans. He paired with brown leather shoes and a dazzling silver wristwatch.

I got confused for a while when Sunghoon took the path towards the ranch, yet I remembered that this trip is a secret so they can't ride a car and pass through the front gate. I just can't understand why he's wearing that outfit knowing he's about to ride a horse.

Heeseung was taking care of Tucker and Lilly when we got there. He halted everything to look at us.

Sunghoon pat my arm, "I'll be back in a week."

I nodded. I could see in my peripheral vision how Heeseung glared at us. My heart almost skipped a beat when he pulled my waist closer. I then felt his lips on mine. It was just a peck but it already made me feel something... huge.

"I love you." He muttered under his breath. I can't respond to him. I was stunned to even respond! He showed me a faint forced smile when he realized that I can't say it back to him yet, "Take care..."

I nodded and waved at him. He effortlessly climbed the horse while Heeseung was just standing beside his horse. Sunghoon looked at him, "Let's go, Alas."

Heeseung raised a brow at me. As if he's asking me what the hell did just happen. I awkwardly smiled and waved at him as well. He just disappointedly shook his head and effortlessly climbed his horse.

I looked at them until they vanished at my sight.

It was already evening. I am standing at the veranda of our room while tracing the stars with my index finger, trying to make a shape out of its constellation. It's just like what I usually do when I was still at Miren.

I haven't made up my mind, yet. I don't know who to trust. I am powerless and I can't get Miren back on my own. I need someone to help me.

I just don't know who. Should I trust my brother... or my husband?

I almost flinched when the door aggressively opened. I squinted my eyes to see who's coming. It was a familiar figure...

"Sunghoon?"

His eyes were burning while walking towards me. I looked at his whole body and noticed he's not wearing the same clothes anymore.

"Hey... I thought you'll be back after a week." I hesitantly said. I almost held my breath when he immediately locked me in between his arms.

I stared at his face. Why does he... look different? Those eyes... were unfamiliar to me. He looks like a predator who just found his own prey.

"So... this is what you look like..." He muttered in a low voice. My forehead creased in confusion, "Nice meeting you, Princess Ari."

He grabbed my hair as he pulled it, locking my lips with his, in a deep, hard... and a painful kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
151K 4.4K 73
Nishimura Umi, ENHYPEN's Ni-Ki's sister. Always been the shadow of her siblings and never been much on their dance studio social media accounts. Left...
92.1K 4.9K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has...
19.4K 859 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...