๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ  ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘! ๐Ÿ 
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‚๐”๐”๐”๐”๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐†๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‚!
๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐๐„๐€๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐€** ๐****!
๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!
๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐”๐๐€๐‚ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘&๐!
๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐' ๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐„๐๐‡๐€๐†๐„๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐๐๐‚๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐„๐Ÿ: ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”?!

118 12 98
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐉𝐫. 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐮𝐝. 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐉𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐌𝐗 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟓𝟓𝐚𝐦

The second group of bad boys are in the living room waiting for the first group to show up.

Nathaniel: I wonder why they’re taking so damn long.

Eminem is in the home library, bored out of his mind as his two “therapists” try to talk to him.

“We are actually your bad boy mentors, Em. A bad boy alum will be here every episode except for the final one. Got it?” The high bad boy alum explains.

“Yay.” Em fake smiles.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬:

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 “𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠” 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐬 𝐉𝐫.
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐎’𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐚 “𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐞” 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐫.

“Marshall, you need to take some chill pills.” Snoop tells him.

“How do you handle being rejected all the time, Calvin?” Em asks him.

“I don’t start acting like a psycho, that’s for damn sure. Some hoe called Juanita rejected me the other day, she was a nice singer and was signed to Atlantic Records, she wanted to collab with DMX instead of me. Bitch said my music is ass compared to his. I let it go and never tried to get with her again. She mysteriously disappeared 5 months later, I hope she is found soon.” Calvin responds.

O’Shea: Snoop, are you implying that you had something to do with her disappearance?!

“So what you’re saying is k*** any bitch that rejects me and act like they disappeared? Thanks, Snoop.” Em grins, hugging him.

Cube pushes Em away. “No, motherfucker. That shit is weird and evil, you need to learn how to control your anger.”

“You are being a hypocrite, are you forgetting why you’re the Foxy of season one?” Em retorts.

“Things have changed these past SEVEN years, Marshmallow! I barely remember shit about my season, it’s apart of the BBC contract to make guest appearances at least once after your season so here I am. Snoop, I been tryna talk to this clown for a whole week but I am done!” O’Shea explains.

“I understand, Cube.” Snoop yawns.

“You’re high, aren’t you?” Cube quizzes.

“Mangos.” Snoop chuckles.

“Anyway, Cube. I wanna fight you because your acting in Boyz n the Hood and Friday was ass.” Em smirks.

O’Shea ignores him, gathering his stuff together. Em throws a book at him, hitting the back of his head making a loud thud noise.

“I DO NOT LIKE BEING IGNORED, DOUGHBOY!” Em shouts.

Cube bum rushes Em and starts beating him up, hitting him with multiple left and right hooks. Em cries out for Snoop’s help and Snoop pretends to pass out.

Calvin: This is reminding me of when I passed out while Nas was getting beat up by Jay-Z.

Jack (Producer): I coulda swore you was getting high and crip wa-

Calvin: I WAS PASSED OUT, BACK FAT!

Em tries to fight back but his hits are barely hurting Doughboy, Cube grabs Em by his shirt.

“Are you sorry?” Cube asks him.

“No, you fat bitch!” Em scoffs.

Cube headbutts him, knocking Em out.

O’Shea:

Cube throws Em outside of the home library, sending him flying into a confused William.

“Cube, what the fuck?!” William asks him.

“Em has been pissing me off for the past week with his stupid ass antics. He’s been flashing his ass at me and Snoop, throwing Ja’s durags at us, throwing y’all little hoes leftover wigs at us, pulling at Snoop’s hair, tryna stroke my beard and a whole load of other shit. I’m not unhinged, I wouldn’t whoop his ass for no reason.” O’Shea explains.

Jeffrey: And I’ve been blaming and fighting X this whole week? He was telling the truth....He didn’t throw my durags away, Em had em. *grimaces*

“You are unhinged, Cube. You joined season 1 for a reason.” Em responds.

“How the fuck am I unhinged, Marshall?!” O’Shea asks, raising his voice.

“Because you bullied Dre on season 1 and bullied Eazy for not fucking with you after No Vaseline.” Em lies.

A fed up O’Shea just leaves the house, waving goodbye to the bad boys. Snoop follows behind him and winks at the blushing maids.

“Call me on my wife’s cellphone.” He mouths to them.

Cube pulls Snoop outside by his arm, making the bad boys snigger.

Calvin: I am still a full time married man. *sighs* I only cheat when I’m high, y’all can relate.

O’Shea: I was the only bad boy on my season to be loyal to my wife.

Hilda (Producer): *raises her eyebrow* Lying is a sin.

O’Shea: Nah, bitch. Laughing is.

The first group finally arrives back to the mansion.

David refuses to hug Ray J.

“Your sister rejected my hug when I met her back in 2002. Don’t take it personal.” Dave whispers to Ray.

Cameron: And Curtis thinks I’m petty?!

Jeffrey and Curtis have a staredown.

“I was told that Jamie was gonna be here! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!” Curtis yells.

“Don’t worry, Ja. Imma have yo back if Curtis even tries to attack you.” Cam lies.

“Who said I wanted to fight him? You stay tryna start some shit with me, Cam! You been doing it for one week straight!” 50 shouts.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Curtis throws Cameron’s dinner in the trash.

Cam starts swinging on him and the hotel security guards break it up.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Cameron calls 50’s grandmother, Beulah.

Cameron: Hi, Mi-

Beulah: I will snatch your mother’s soul out of her body and whoops it’s ass then punch it back into her and hit her with a headbutt as brutal as the one that T.I. gave you, if you ever call me again, monkey. *hangs up*

Curtis laughs his ass off, Damian does too.

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Cam is on a date with Vivica and Curtis shows up, she dumps Cam for 50 again, pissing him off.

“You look like a man anyway! Fucking cougar!” A hurt Cam lies.

50 flips him off and Viv does the same.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Curtis throws ice cold water all over a drunken Cameron at the club. He runs off before Cam turns around, once Cam turns around, he attacks a confused David and loses.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Curtis calls Cameron’s mother, Fredericka.

Curtis: Hey, Ma-

Fredericka: Just because you’re motherless, it doesn’t mean you can use me as your replacement. I already got a son, little boy. Don’t call my number again, gorilla looking ass. *hangs up*

Cam smirks and 50 spits on him, they end up having a 50/50 fight.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Cam and 50 have a pillow fight in Luda’s hotel room, concerning their castmates.

Dave and Damian glare at an uncomfortable Christopher.

Ludacris: I guess Vivica was deadass serious when she said she’s giving them my hotel keys so they can fuck shit up in there and I’ll have to pay for the damages just because I told her I don’t wanna date her after our little one night stand. What a bitch...

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘:

Cam punches 50 across the face, making Fifth choke on his lunch.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

“Is your beef with Cam or me? Don’t try and change the subject.” Jeffrey reminds him.

50 ignores him and hits Cam with a left hook, Cam spits on him, 50 is restrained by Jeffrey and Cam throws multiple punches at him. DMX, Em and Nate drag Cam by his arms to jump him while 50 starts throwing punches at Ja Rule.

The Rock jumps in to help Ja Rule and throws weak punches at Marshall, Nathaniel and Earl.

“THESE ARE WARNING PUNCHES! DO NOT MAKE ME USE FULL FORCE!” Dwayne threatens.

“It’s still so unbloody real that you are.” Dave laughs, nervously.

Em and Nate back off of Ja while X balls his fists up at Dwayne.

Christopher: X, what the fuck is wrong with you?!

Damian: Mi waan ‘elp ‘im but mi nuh stupid. None of us cyan win against The Rock! *sighs* X, yuh brave yuh know? (Translation: I wanna help him but I am not stupid. None of us can win against The Rock! *sighs* X, you are brave, you know that right?)

“Earl, have you not learn from last week?” Michael asks him.

“Why don’t you try and fuck Erykah Badu again?!” Earl retorts.

The Bad Boys:

“And let’s not forget that André fucked Monica two weeks ago behind Luda’s back!” Clifford adds.

The Bad Boys:

Luda:

Christopher: I guess since I’ve been nice to everybody, they are trying to make me snap.

Reginald: Luda just filled us in on his drama with X and em a few minutes ago. I am team nobody! Ginuwine is not worth it and Monica is another Jada as in they both chase good guys knowing damn well they like hood niggas.

André doesn’t react because he’s unbothered.

“Erykah is a hoe. So what?!” André shrugs.

“Okay, Luda. You need to swing on T.I. too for keeping that a sceret for so long.” David provokes.

“Nah, I weren’t the only one who kept this a secret. I told Damian and he decided to keep it a secret too, we were gonna reveal it when we met the rest of the castmates, I was the only one who followed through with the plan.” Clifford explains, defending himself.

Damian rolls his eyes and Luda does too.

“Damian was smart enough to not bring this up to me at all because he knows better! But I ain’t even bothered by you two being quiet about it. It’s André that I’m mad at because you been trash talking Damian for not fucking with you like that and tried to be my friend, bragging about some bad bitch that you’re messing with and now I find out that the bad bitch is my little cousin?!” Luda recalls, raising his voice.

Cameron, Curtis, Earl & Marshall:

Michael: I wanna laugh too. André is foul for that, how you gonna brag about fucking the man’s LITTLE COUSIN to his face while trying to be his FRIEND?! *sniggers*

André pulls Luda by his fro and starts punching Luda in the back, repeatedly. Luda kicks André in the nuts, making 3 Stacks loosen his grip on Monica’s older cousin.

Luda headbutts André in the stomach, André cartwheels away from him while yelling “Luda is a bull!”

Earl: This is how I fight niggas when that blunt kicks in. *snickers*

“I WAS COOL WITH YOU, BIG BOI’S GROUPMATE!” Ludacris yells at him.

“NIGGA, SUCK MY D**K!” André retorts.

Seven’s father and Ciara’s friend continue throwing lethal punches at one another. The security guards pull them away from one another.

“IS THIS YOUR BOY, DAMIAN?! IS THIS YOUR HOMIE, JR. GONG?!” Luda shouts.

Damian sighs. “Mi nah waan this bátty bwoy as mi friend. Nelly told me bout yuh likkle crush pon mi, mi nah inna dat nastiness. Stay away from mi.” (Translation: I don’t want this booty bandit as my friend. Nelly told me about your little crush on me, I am not into that nastiness. Stay away from me.)

André: My crush on him is the equivalent to women having girl crushes on Madonna and Janet. It is nothing serious, I just love the man...His music, I love his music and his looks. He confuses me, I shouldn’t like him. Stop judging me. *pushes the camera away*

André starts swinging on Damian, Jr. Gong wraps his dreads around 3 Stacks neck and starts choking Dre with them while punching the back of his head. The security guards pull Damian away from a shocked André.

“Move from mi fah mi swing pon unu! Unu cyaan be biased like dis! Last season unu allow dem fi fight fi longer! Yuh waan drama or not?!” Damian rants. (Translation: Move away from me before I swing on y’all! Y’all can’t be biased like this! Last season you guys allowed them to fight for longer! You want drama or not?!)

“If you swing on us-” They are cut off by The Rock and Earl.

“If you kick Damian off, we’ll fuck y’all up too.” Dwayne and Earl warn, speaking in unison.

“A little right hook never hurt nobody.” Barry (Security Guard) laughs, nervously.

The security guards finally let go of Damian, apologizing repeatedly.

“It’s fine. I will let dis go.” Damian lies.

Damian: Just like mi fada, mi petty. (Translation: Just like my father, I’m petty.)

“Good luck to Ja Rule. He brought Busta into our beef and Bus is ready to hit him with that Will treatment.” Curtis wheezes.

“And he’s bringing that damn rat too. Production gave it to Dirty as a pet, Dirt allowed him to borrow it as a special guest for when he shows up.” Em smirks.

Jeffrey shrugs, smoking a blunt.

“And Cornell, you’re a bitchass lover boy for not having Ja’s back!” Em shouts.

“This beef is between y’all! I am not involved in this bullshit, I am cool with everybody here and I refuse to take sides in this shit. At the end of the day, Ja is my girl’s friend and that’s how far it goes. As long as y’all don’t pass your place like 50 and diss Ashanti, all is good.” Nelly retorts.

Eminem slow claps. “Spoken like a true puşşy whipped bitch.”

“You damn right I’m a so called pu**y whipped bitch for my girlfriend, just like any another man is if they truly love their woman and don’t take her for granted. Don’t be mad at me that you lost Kim because of how mentally unstable you are! You chose to deal with your childhood trauma by abůsing women just like your mentor, that is your fucked up problem NOT mine! P.S. the both of you need to live in your truth instead of wasting a woman’s time pretending that they’re Prince or David while they use your stank ass d**os as strap ons for your weird asses and I know this shit because they spill your tea to all of us when y’all fall asleep from how good the fake d***s were and if you wanna fight em, just take it out on me, be a real man instead of a bitch for once!” Cornell quips.

The Bad Boys:

“Eminem has a crush on me?” A shocked David asks.

The Rock: So all that a** flashing was for Dave. *chuckles* Ew.

Eminem swings on Cornell, he dodges it and kicks Em in the nuts then he proceeds to knocks Marshamallow out with a hefty right hook.

Em (Fifth & Nate Are The Cats Holding Tom Up, Nelly Is The Black Cat):

“Talking all that shit about me and ended up getting knocked the fuck out.” Ja laughs.

“Yeah, this shit is just as funny as when you was held at g*npoint by one of my associates while they robbed your ass which started this beef right?” 50 asks, rhetorically.

“Hell yeah, nigga! It’s even as funny as when you got stábbed in the leg at the club back in 2000 by one of my associates, right?” Ja retorts.

“Y’all are niggas are crazy.” William laughs.

“Nigga, shut your little jealous ass up! You been hating on me all week for pulling more bitches than you like the cornball that you are! Don’t nobody give a fuck about you, Brandy’s brother and while I was pillowtalking with her last night, her ass told me how she paid production to have you here instead of Static Major because her ass was bitter that he rejected her out of respect for his wife and his homie, DeVanté.” Michael recalls.

Redman: *facepalms* That just pissed me off! Static’s way more harder than Ray J. Brandy is lowkey annoying as fuck.

Ludacris: Y’all better put some respect on Static’s name, he wrote a lot of your favorite songs like  “Don’t Know What To Tell Ya”, “Pony”, “Are You That Somebody?”, “More Than A Woman”, “So Anxious”, “Try Again”, “Come Back In One Piece”, “Rock The Boat”, “Same Ol’ G” AND “We Need A Resolution”.

William tries to swing on Michael then gets jumped by David, Cameron and Clifford.

“This is fucked up.” Nelly sighs.

Dwayne pushes all of them away from a bruised up Ray J.

“D’Angelo, you’re a joke for provoking Ray J like that. You knew that you had some minions that were going to jump him!” Dwayne yells, hugging William.

“Y’all fucking or sum? Why is his plight such an serious issue to you?” Michael asks in response.

“Because mental health should be taken seriously! Do you know how depressed some of these bad girls and bad boys were on their seasons because of all the jumping and bullying they faced?! I am close with Janet, Pink, Dre and Will! They were treated horribly on their seasons!” Dwayne responds.

D’Angelo kisses his teeth. “Okay? The reason why we are are bad boys in the first place is because of the trauma we went through and doing fucked up shit is how we cope with it. Not everybody copes that way and moves like a bitch for the rest of their lives hence niggas like Ray J. Brandy should have never begged for him to be apart of this cast knowing damn well the whole of her bloodline is riddled with punkass bitches.”

The bad boys jaw drops.

Earl: Imma steal that line for an argument one day. “Your whole bloodline is riddled with punkass bitches!” will definitely make a street nigga mad.

“That was frank.” André mutters under his breath.

Red fake gasps. “No shit!”

William:

Ray J (Dwayne is the one taking off his coat):

D’Angelo and William end up having a fair fight, giving one another matching bruises on their right arms.

“Can we finally get dressed for the day? Production wants us to do promo photoshoots for the season!” Luda snaps.

“Oh yeah, I forgot all about that.” Cam laughs.

50 kisses his teeth. “Stop laughing, nigga. Didn’t Pac already let the world know that laughing was a sin?”

“Man fuck what Pac said!” Cam shouts.

“Curtis, just walk upstairs.” Barry (Security Guard) says, pushing Curtis towards the staircase.

“IMMA F*** YO MAMA AND EAT HER A**!” 50 threatens, making Cam’ron chuckle.

Damian: *cackles* What de fuck?!

Earl: Cam’s a weirdo, Nobody could ever disrespect my Mama like that. Friend or not. Frenemy or not. Wife or not. Cous-

Jack (Producer): The fuck kinda shit is going on in your family?! Your wife and cousin wants to fuck yo mama?

Earl: No...You’re weird too.

The bad boys have officially formed their cliques.

The Crazies’ Confessional:

David: I do not know why we are even in this clique.

Cam’ron: We are going to do everything in our power to piss these niggas off.

André: Agreed. I hate Luda and Damian!

All three of them start play fighting but Cam accidentally gets a black eye from David.

Dave: *goes red* Fuck...Sorry.

Cam: Let’s never play fight again.

End of The Crazies’ Confessional.

The Dogs’ Confessional:

Redman and DMX bark at the camera.

Em flashes his butt to the camera.

Damian runs off to be sick.

Nate and 50 just blankly stare at the camera then smirk.

Curtis: FUCK JA RULE AND CAM’RON FOR LIFE! *cackles*

End Of The Dogs’ Confessional.

The Rulers’ Confessional:

Ja and T.I. fist bump one another while Cornell rolls his eyes.

Cornell: Ashanti threatened to dump me if I don’t take Ja’s side so here we are. The things I do for love. *facepalms*

Jeffrey: You can always not be in this clique, you did piss Irv off recently.

Nelly: Yeah but what was the reason? *smirks*

Ja Rule sighs.

Clifford: Wait, what is the tea? Is Irv mad that Ashanti dumped Ja for Nelly?

Nelly and Ja chuckle, ignoring the father of a disrespectful clown who will look like an uglier version of his unfortunate looking mother in the future’s question.

End Of The Rulers’ Confessional.

Dwayne, Ray, Luda and D’Angelo are not interested in being in cliques since they are neutral with the majority of their castmates.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦

The bad boys take some photos with their fans as promo for the season outside of the mansion.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭:
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐲.

“So what do you wanna be when you grow up, Miles?” Luda asks him.

“A rapper like you, sir.” Baby Yachty responds, making Luda smile.

Luda gives Baby Yachty an inspirational speech for 20 minutes and in the middle of it, Miles left with his parents but Luda still continued talking to the other young fans instead who also ran off with their parents, Luda tries to run after them and one of the parents mace him.

The Bad Boys:

A montage is then shown of the bad boys barging and shoving one another while taking photos to promote the show. X kicks Luda in the nuts and the photographers gather their things together then zoom away in a limousine.

“And if you react after you recover just know that The Dogs will jump you.” Em whispers and kisses his cheek.

Michael: Luda, you better get the fuck up and dog walk his ass!

Christopher punches Em in the nuts and then sadly gets jumped by Em and his clique. The Rock and D’Angelo fling them away from Luda, in the long run.

Luda hits both 50 and Em with that Layzie special, Now the two buddies have matching black eyes.

“So Dave, what was it like getting with Trina?” Dwayne asks him.

“Mate, I have never been with a woman with such a big arse! I couldn’t bloody handle it but she was amazing to work with. I told her I loved her more than my wife and I didn’t even mean it. We went for four rounds, it was magical.” Dave rambles.

The Rock is too stunned to respond.

Cameron: She was amazing to work with? He’s talking about her like she’s his colleague. *wheezes with laughter*

André: Poor Victoria has to do all the work. Bizzy, Busta and Dave are muscular so you would think that they’d be more active in the bedroom. *sighs* How do these three still pull bitches? *facepalm*

The Dogs are all annoyed, they storm back inside the mansion. The other bad boys slowly walk behind them, Luda thanks The Rock and D’Angelo for helping him out.

“No problem.” Michael replies.

“I didn’t like how Em disrespected you like that so I had to come to your defense.” Dwayne responds.

“Wow, look at The Bodyguard over here! The di**sucking is crazy.” Em cackles.

“It’s giving Jay-Z.” André cringes.

Em laughs his ass off at him.

“You’re a fucking clown, Em. Even Nelly agrees with me!” Cam slurs.

A confused Cornell side eyes him.

“Cam, shut your monkey ass up! You’re so in love with me and my crew!” 50 retorts.

“What an absolute SHIT clapback! Was that supposed to hurt Corn’s feelings, 50 Arsecracks?” Dave questions.

“Dave, go kick a football or something. And by the way, Em snitched to Victoria about what you did to her.” Curtis responds, folding his arms.

“Did you tell her that I found out she fucked DMX or nah?” Dave asks.

“And she fucked me too.” Em adds.

The Crazies:

The Dogs:

Jeffrey: *cackles* Their relationship is just like Brandy and DeVanté’s. I will NEVER understand couples like this.

Cornell: This show is exposing your faves as cheaters. *smirks* I love to see it.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

Nelly buys 5 hoochies some drinks and one of them slaps him across the face. She takes off her disguise, shocking Cornell.

Nelly: *inaudible but subtitled* Shanti, baby. I was just...um...sorry.

Ashanti: *inaudible but subtitled* Don’t play with me, Cornball!

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

David walks into the home library to read a book, two special guests walk into the room.

David:

David: Bloody hell! I might cheat again with Catwoman and one of Charlie’s Angels.

The maids help Dave sit back down and give him a bottle of water.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐮 & 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.

Lucy: I am bored and h*rny so I’m here to go out on a date with one of these bad boys. Also fuck production for telling me I’m too badass for BGC? *raises her left eyebrow* Like huh? Ain’t badass bitches supposed to be on BGC?

Halle: Angelina Jolie and I were considered too beautiful for BGC. But anyway, I am excited to be here since I am in the middle of a divorce from my cheating ass husband, Eric. *rolls her eyes*

David rushes to give them a seat.

“Make yourselves comfortable, ladies. Can I get you something to drink? Make you some food?” David asks.

“Shut your thirsty ass up and remember that you’re married.” Lucy scoffs.

“I’m not married, Miss Liu.” X says, sitting next to her.

“Yes you are, her name is Tashera.” Lucy responds.

“Damn girl, you’re feisty. I like that.” X grins.

D’Angelo: I- Poor Tashera. *facepalms*

Michael sits down next to Halle.

“Good Morning, Mrs. Benét. I heard about the breakup, I am so sorry. I hope you two can patch things up.” D’Angelo says, kissing her hand.

Halle blushes while putting her hand down. “Correction, I’m Miss Berry again. I regret even marrying him but just to let you know, it is not your fault that he kept cheating on me because he’s addicted to s**, it is not your fault that he would rather beat his meat to p*** than f*** me!”

Christopher: Damn Eric, how do you cheat on Halle Berry?! I would never fuck the marriage up if she gave me a chance.

D’Angelo nods his head, slowly. “Let all the anger out. I completely understand your pain, I know how it feels to be cheated on.”

“Nigga, Ang-” Mike cuts T.I. off by punching him in the nuts.

“Nevermind.” Clifford winces.

Cameron: Karma for giving me a concušsion.

“Let’s talk somewhere more private, Miss Berry.” Michael suggests.

He carries Halle bridal style.

“Please call me Halle, Miss Berry makes me feel old.” She giggles.

They both leave the home library trash talking their exes. The bad boys are jealous especially William.

“I knew I hated his ass for a reason! I could have had a chance with her had he not sat next to her before I did!” William shouts.

Marshall: You stood there staring at her and start stuttering when she waved at you. Don’t be mad that D’Angelo is more smoother than you. GOD!

“Everytime you open your mouth, it pisses me off.” Reggie speaks.

“You been silent this whole episode. Why?” Earl asks him.

“It’s too embarrassing to talk about.” Reggie sighs, going red.

“Just spill the tea, I love mess!” Lucy shouts.

Redman facepalms. “Fine, here goes nothing. I had s*xual intercourse with one of the maids and then she made me this turkey ham sandwich, right? Next thing I know, I’m sneezing and shit, turned out this bitch had a cold and gave it to me so I got her fat ass fired. Right before this sl*t left, she whooped my ass. Cube, Snoop and Em did nothing but laughed at me and now y’all are gonna laugh at me too.”

“Then why did you tell us?” Earl and Lucy ask, in unison.

Red’s jaw drops while the bad boys laugh their asses off at him. Red hides his face with a book and then throws it at Earl, X dodges and it hits William.

“So once again, I am being bullied?!” Ray J yells.

“Sorry, here’s 20 dollars.” Red responds, throwing a quarter at him.

William takes his shirt off and winks at a weirded out Lucy.

Lucy: You have been with some p***star Kim K since 2002, why are you showing interest in me?! ¡Me da asco la falta de lealtad de estos hombres! Manténganse solteros y hombres, también conocidos como libres de estrés, señoras. Envejecerás mejor, te lo prometo. (Translation: The lack of loyalty in these men disgusts me! Stay single and men a.k.a stress free, ladies. You will age better, I promise.)

“Come on, Red. Let’s go!” He yells at him, hitting his chest.

Red laughs his ass off. “Stop being so damn corny.”

Nate gets a phone call and rushes to leave the room as Red and Ray start swinging on one another.

Damian sneaks out of the room in the midst of the fight to overhear Nathaniel’s conversation.

Nate: What do you want, woman?

Annie (The Cook From BGC1): I want you to start taking me seriously or I’m dumping your ass, nigga!

Damian: What?!

William won the fight and his victory is short lived once he sneezes. The bad boys run out of the room, spraying air freshener around the home library.

William: I’m pissed! I just caught Red’s cold.

Lucy decides to mess with Curtis, making Cam happy.

“Now I can fuck his babymama in peace.” Cam grins, high fiving David.

“Fuck whose babymama?” X asks.

“If you want me to be with Tashera, just say that. Not that hard to speak with your words and not them little paws.” Cam replies, flipping X off.

Earl sniggers then clears his throat when Em & Red side eye him.

Earl: Tashera don’t even know who Cam is. She only knows of Juelz Santana.

“Killa, you always talk mad shit for a nigga who can’t fight.” T.I. chuckles.

“Yet your bestie, Ashanti’s ugly friend keeps losing his fights too. You might wanna sit this one out.” Dave chimes in.

“My babymama just called and she said she would never give up the goods to a nigga that looks like you or Jim. She said only Juelz is a looker in D***set.” 50 yells as Lucy drags him out of the house.

“BIÉ ZÀI HÉ ZHÈXIĒ XIǍOCHǑU ZHĒNGLÙNLE, ZǑU BA, BÀBA!” Lucy yells at him. (Translation: STOP ARGUING WITH THESE CLOWNS AND LET’S GO, DADDY!)

“Damn, I’m gonna have a good time tonight with this bilingual queen.” 50 grins.

“Baby, I’m quadrilingual. Let me know if you want me to speak in English, Spanish, Italian or Chinese.” Lucy whispers to him, making Fifth grin from ear to ear.

Curtis: I am speechless.

The security guards push out the hørny nigga who hates his son that looks exactly like him but loves the son who doesn’t and the hørny Asian out of the house.

Jeffrey slams the door shut behind them, the bad boys feel uncomfortable because Halle keeps screaming out D’Angelo’s name and Nate is arguing with his girl, Annie on the house phone.

“Should we all just go to a hotel again?” Dwayne asks.

“Nah, we are going to the club and there’ll be no more drama for today.” William responds.

The bad boys gather their stuff, leaving Nate, D’Angelo and Halle in the house. As soon as they are gone, Nate sneaks off to the hotel with two hoochies.

Redman: I am really sorry for being on mute, y’all. That maid fucked my stomach up and I barely wanted to say or do shit. *sneezes* Bless me. Please stream my music to help me heal.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟐𝟓.𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 16
"๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 257 21
๐๐๐‚ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ’! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ...
224K 3.9K 54
Some of our favorite fine nigga...
2.4K 186 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ก๐ข, ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š! ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...