CONSEQUENCES

Par theyenvyc

๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... Plus

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
new book!

21

6K 166 44
Par theyenvyc

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"Ahhh cousin you look so damn good!" Harmony smiled while recording me.

"I feel big and sloppy." I frowned looking in the mirror.

"Cause you are big Jilly." Harmony paused, "It's not your fault, it's that gigantic baby in there." She laughed while rubbing my belly.

Today was my baby shower and I really didn't even wanna go— I just want the food.

"I need to sit down." I walked over to the bed and laid on my back.

"Girl we gotta go, the shower started a hour ago and you're not even there."

"Ima get up in a minute." I waved her off.

"Milo calling." She picked up my phone off the dresser and passed it to me.

"Yes?" I answered the call.

"Why you not here yet?"

"I'm tired Milo." I sighed.

"Girl get yo ass up and get here— everybody looking for the baby mama and she at the damn house."

"I'm coming." I hung the phone up. "Harmony help me get up."

She came over and pulled me up by my arms.

"I hope you not gone be this lazy when she get here."

"I hope so too."

———

𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ❦

"I'm having one of those moments." I walked into the event venue with Harmony along side me.

It was way more people than I invited and I didn't like that. I hate when people bring extras with them to invite only events.

My anxiety way too bad for all this.

"You'll be okay."

"Finally! My baby!" My mom walked over to me, "You looking amazing Jilly."

"Thank you." I smiled embracing her in a hug.

"This don't even feel real... You use to be the most 'I ain't never having kids' ass person I ever met." My uncle walked up making me laugh.

"Things happen." I hugged him as well before making my way around to speak to other people.

"Awww look at my fine ass baby momma." Milo opened his arms for a hug while walking towards me which had me smiling from ear to ear.

"It looks so nice in here." I told him.

"It does...I can't wait to meet this big headed baby."

"Me either."

"Them over there" He nodded towards there towards the table full of the fakest cousins I had, "They keep staring at me, I'm finna go ask they ass wassup with em."

"I'll go do it." I told him before walking off— I wouldn't even speak to them if it was up to me but my momma asked me to be nice to everybody so I'm trying.

"Hi." I dryly spoke causing them to stop gossiping like they always do and look up at me.

"Hey." Most of them spoke back.

"You look pretty." Keira looked me up and down.

It felt like nothing 'nice' she says to me is ever genuine.

"Appreciate it."

"That's yo baby daddy right?" Kianna nodded at Milo who was conversing with my uncle.

"Yeah, why?" I glared at her.

"Mhm...Y'all cute."

"Fuck that's suppose to mean Kianna?"

"What? I said y'all cute, girl why you doing all that?" She looked at me as if she literally wasn't trying to be funny.

"Because girl what was the 'mhm' about? Y'all love to be petty."

"Who's yall?" Jayda mugged me.

"Everyone at this table! That's why I ain't even wanna-" I paused "Forget it."

I walked away because I knew they enjoyed pissing me off and I wasn't finna let that happen— not on a day that's about me and my baby.

That's exactly why me and harmony isolate our selves from them now.

"Hey honey! You finally made it." Cynthia came up to me.

"Yes— I'm tired but I'm here." I smiled.

"I can't wait for my granddaughter to come, she gone be so spoiled."

"Yeah by you cause definitely not by me." I laughed while shaking my head.

A spoiled kid will make them cut up whenever they can't get they way— so I refuse to 'spoil' her.

We talked for a few more minutes then I walked off to have a seat cause I was feeling dizzy.

I was supposed to be going to speak to everybody but today was about me therefore they asses better come to me.

"Got damn you big." Teejay and Max walked up to me along with Milo and some other boy with them.

"Shut up. Don't tell me that, I already feel ugly." I frowned and playfully punched Teejay.

"Nah forreal, congratulations friend." He passed me a envelope and I looked at it weird.

"Why you give me this?"

"I don't know what to buy for babies so you just buy her some."

I opened it and it was a stack of hundreds that had the '$10,000' wrapper around it.

"Damn bitch you trynna out do me a something?" Milo mugged him.

"Nah nah."

Teejay messed up giving this to me... I'm hella irresponsible with money.

Plus a baby don't need nothing worth ten thousand dollars anyway, I know I do though.

"I ain't get you nothing but I'm here for support, congratulations gang." Max shrugged.

"Thanks Max." I smiled.

The other person standing there was quiet so I looked at Milo to tell me tell me who he was.

"Jilly this my brother Tariq and...well he know who you is."

"Hi."

"Wassup." He nodded at me.

"Everything good with your family?" I looked over at Milo.

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"Not gone lie." I paused and looked at Jilly, "I ain't spoke to not one them, I been avoiding them all forreal."

"We had an agreement."

"Yeah, it was to invite them. Not talk to them."

"Boy go head and speak to them people, that's so rude."

I sighed and nodded, "Aight I'll be back."

I looked around and the first I seen was a table with a few of my cousin— but as I was finna approach them, I seen a familiar face that instantly pissed me off.

"What the fuck is you doing here?" I looked at my ex— Neilah who was just sitting down like she belonged here.

"They invited me."

"How yall inviting a muhfucka' to some shit y'all was barley even invited to?" I mugged all of them.

"I don't see the problem."

"You brung my delusional ex to me and my current girlfriend baby shower and you don't see the problem?"

"Delusional? Boy I'm way over you. I'm actually happy for both of y'all." Neliah looked at me with this fake ass smile that I wanted to smack off her face.

"If Jilly see you and feel some way, yo ass getting the fuck out." I told her before walking off.

"Fuck these people." I mumbled to myself heading back where Teejay and nem was sitting. Ain't speaking to nobody else.

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"You see her?" Harmony came and sat next to me.

"See who?" I looked over where she was looking then I seen exactly who she was talking about, "Is that bitch dumb?"

Milo ex was here and I don't know who even invited her— like aren't you my opp...

"Didn't you say she try to press you when she was with her homegirls?"

"Yes so I'm confused as to why she's here."

"Let's go say something then, she need to go."

I looked at Harmony and thought about it for a moment...

"Ima just let it go." I shrugged, "As long as she don't do no funny shit and stay out my way. But when I drop, I'm on her ass for the simple fact that she trynna be funny."

"Well shit I ain't pregnant, I could go get her ass right now."

"Wrong place and time Harmony... Just let her be." I told her.

She leaned back in the seat and started shaking her leg— she be more mad about situations concerning me; then me.

"Hi ladies." My aunt Tina walked up to us.

Me and Harmony both looked at eachother before looking back at her.

"Hello." I spoke but Harmony didn't.

Out of all the family members we dislike, the hatred for this lady right here was the strongest.

"How are y'all? Haven't seen or heard from y'all in forever."

"We good." I spoke for the both of us.

"Something wrong?" She looked towards Harmony who was looking at her with the evilest look on her face.

"I didn't say anything but if you think there's something wrong then it must be. So you tell me."

"I'm just asking cause you didn't speak and you looking at me like theres an issue." 

"Girl you would know if I—

"Harmony." My uncle walked over and cut her off, he was clearly seeing her attitude from afar.

"Get yo sister cause I'm with all bullshit today." She told him.

All the cousins we didn't like came from Tina, their whole immediate family was just strange. Even my momma and uncle don't like them.

"Excuse me?"

"Stop." I nudged Harmony. Although I don't like Tina either, the fact that she's still my elder— I don't disrespect her.

"You shoulda never invited these weirdos." Harmony blurted out.

"Okay that's enough." My uncle looked at her.

"You right. Enough talking so move from by us—respectfully." Harmony looked at Tina.

"You need to control this little girl." Tina looked at my uncle.

"This little girl is going on twenty one years old. Can't nobody control me, the hell you talking bout."

"Y'all should just leave eachother alone." My uncle look between both them.

"Yeah I think that's best." Tina scoffed before walking off.

"Truck built bitch." Harmony kept going.

"You gotta watch your mouth sometimes Harm." My uncle spoke making Harmony cock her head to the side.

"All that disrespecting she did to us as kids simply because we couldn't do too much back? Fuck her! It's up and stuck forever."

I shook my head and tuned the rest of their conversation out.

"Jilly did you introduce Milo to any of the family?" My momma came over to me.

"Um, I don't think he would wanna meet them." I shook my head.

"Why not? Go introduce him!"

I sucked my teeth and stood up before walking around to find Milo.

"Come with me." I walked up and grabbed him his arm.

"Where we going?" He followed me.

"My momma said introduce you to people even though I don't want you to meet these fuck ass people, ima do it." I told him as we approached some more of my cousins— the guys this time.

These were the few of the family that was actually laid back and out the drama. It was never no issues with them.

"Hey y'all." I spoke to all of them and received greetings back.

"This is Milo and Milo this is JayJay, Retro, Cinco and Donte." I pointed at each of them.

They all spoke to eachother and I just awkwardly stood there as they started to have a whole conversation.

Once they were finished, I dragged him away. "They cool as hell. I fuck with them."

"Yeah but you not finna fuck with these ones." I told him while we walked over to Keira and nem.

I really did it too be petty since they was staring him down for whatever reason.

"Y'all this is Milo." I told them but I didn't tell him their names, nobody gives a fuck likeeeee.

He nodded and looked away making me confused.

Kianna was staring at him extra hard and it was starting to bother me, first you was being funny now you staring in this man face.

"Might wanna take a picture, it'll last longer." I told her.

"Chile please. I don't want no picture of this nigga, trust me."

"Jilly come—

"Can't fucking tell with the way you staring at him. Damn bitch I know he look good!" I mugged her.

"Jilly move around forreal for I say some to ruin yo 'special' day. You don't wanna do this right now."

"Let's do it." I shrugged. "A bitch could never fuck up what i going on so let's take it there and really see who day get ruined."

"Bruh let's go." Milo grabbed my arm but I snatched away.

"If you knew how much 'your man' got around then you would know that it's best for you to shut the fuck up!"

I looked at Milo who was staring at with her with this 'really bitch' look on his face.

"What she mean by that?"

"Tell her what I mean Milo."

"Jilly listen—

"Y'all use to talk?" I cut him off. Get straight to the point.

He put his head down and it made my heart drop.

"Talk and fuck actually." She had this smirk on her face.

I didn't have no comeback for that so I started to walk towards the door and he followed me.

"Come here."

"Don't touch me, please don't." I told him as I felt tears coming down my face.

"I didn't know she was yo cousin Jilly till just now, I swear on the baby I didn't."

Jeopardizing my baby life already

"It's okay." I told him even though it wasn't.

I already hate her and now she got something to forever laugh and talk about.

My cousin? My opp cousin at that? That really hurts whether he knew we were related or not, ima still feel a way.

"It ain't okay if you crying." He put his arms around me and I tried to pull away. "Jilly I'm sorry man!"

"You got two bitches in there laughing at me. Why didn't you just tell me! You invited your ex here after that bitch tried to jump me, why would you do that Milo?" I looked at him with tears still running down my face.

"I didn't invite that girl. She know my cousins and they brung her with them. I wouldn't do nothing like that to you."

"You knew exactly why they was over there staring at you didn't you?" I asked him.

I already knew the answer just by his facial expression.

"You know what." I paused "It's fine—I promise you it's fine...I just wanna go home, by myself. You can stay here and tend to these people."

"Nah ima come with you."

"No! I said it's fine and I'm fine. I'm not mad at you, I just want to be alone. Just tell everybody I wasn't feeling good."

He sighed and ran his hand down his face. "Alright... I love you Jilly and I'm genuinely sorry." He kissed my forehead and I put a fake smile on my face.

I walked out of his view and pulled out my phone to order a Lyft— I didn't want none of them to take me home and ask what's wrong and I definitely didn't wanna be around Milo at the moment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

112K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.5K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
182K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
802K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)