𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

Von Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... Mehr

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |

24.9K 554 233
Von Leyah_eroticstories

~ Recap ~

We got ready for the bonfire party at the beach, we're supposed to wear only shorts but I put on a shirt over my body for now, I feel more comfortable that way.

"Are you ready yet, teddy bear?" I heard Zina yelled behind my room door. You can say she practically lives here, not that we cared. This house has four bedrooms and it's only two of us here.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I shouted getting my phone and keys from the table.

Lets hope this party goes well.

~~ 

Tons of people.

That's the first thing I saw when we got out of the car.

I started getting nervous as we made our way to the crowd. "We can always leave when you're ready okay?" I heard beside me and I nodded at Silas, he knows I easily get anxiety attack.

"I'll b-be fine." I said loudly as the music blast on the seashore.

This place was full of students, grinding on each other with their sweaty bodies, I scrunched up my face at the sight.

We made it to the drinks as they both took a cup, unlike me I never drink, never smoke, never do anything like that. 

Yes I'm boring so what?

"You wanna drink something, teddy bear?" Zina asked swinging the liquor in my face.

I glared at her as she giggled. "I'm the one d-driving you idiot." 

Oh God, not this again. I see Sara or whatever her name is coming over towards Silas and I groan. She looked at him up and down lustfully. "Wanna fuck?" She asked him bluntly and I nearly choked on my water.

"What did I tell you today?" He asked her as she clinged to him, my eyes widened as Zina walked away.

"I'll be back okay?" I told Silas and he looked puzzled but I walked away in the direction Zina went before he could say anything.

Where did she go? I can't find her anywhere. I continued walking until I saw a small shed, it looked dark but I went anyway wondering if she's in there.

I opened the close door and went in to see if she was there, but what happened next shocked me to the core.

I was pulled into the dark shed by a girl I assume, who slammed the door shut as she jumped on me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

Her lips were on mine in seconds kissing the life out of me. The moment her soft lips touched mine, my legs felt weak and I felt butterflies for the first time in my life.

I thought that shit was just a myth but it is fucking real, the fireworks, the sparks, the adrenaline rush. 

I felt everything through one kiss.

I froze as her lips kept moving, but why did it feel so good? why am I not pushing her away?

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here, J?" She murmured and continued kissing me, while she kept grinding on me.

Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not—" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth, we both moaned and I swear my pants tightened more, it felt strange, I felt strange.

I don't know why but—

I kissed her back.

I fucking kissed her back even though I'm not experienced.

God, I'm going to hell for this.

"Your lips feel different, it feels softer and more sweet. No offense but you even feel bigger down there, and normally I wouldn't get aroused by just kissing you and now I'm sorta wet." She said as she left my lips. 

Oh my fuck, this girl is very blunt. I felt sorry for the poor boy she's talking about. "Y-You got the wrong person." I said gripping her hips feeling embarrassed that I kissed her back.

What's wrong with me tonight? That water Silas gave me must have had something in it because I would've never.

"Oh shit, you're definitely not Jason." She jumped down from me and I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"That explains why the kiss felt more and you felt more— nevermind." She whispered the last part but I heard it.

"No, I've been trying t-to tell you." I said trying to see her face but the place was so dark that I could only see the green bright eyes.

"That bastard really stood me up." She muttered angrily. "What are you still doing here?" I gulped and quickly left the shed like my life depends on it while straightening my shorts.

I ran into Silas on my way back and I breathed out in relief.

"Where the hell were you? Zina and I have been looking all over for you." Silas cursed and I blushed remembering what just occurred.

I just had my first kiss in a shed by a girl I didn't even know.

"I-I well, you k-know, I-" What's wrong with me? I can't even talk.

"Calm down and let's just enjoy the night yeah? Tell me when we get home." I nodded because I still can't find my words.

They walked off and I followed behind them but not before turning back around and looking in the direction of the shed.

My eyes connected to a green eyes girl staring right at me that I could now see clearly outside.

Damn, she's beyond beautiful. She has long blonde hair, green eyes that are very intriguing and attractive.

She looked about 5'4 which was short considering I'm 6'4, I could see her plumb lips from here- the lips that I just tasted. 

Fuck, she's a princess.

I saw her smirking at me as she looked me up and down making me squirm under her gaze. I turned away with a blush as I made my way over to where Silas and Zina stood.

I didn't see her anymore but she consumed my mind, soul and body. Does she go to the same school? who's she? who's this Jason guy? did she feel the sparks I felt? the excitement?

Stop it Alessio.

Fuck, I wouldn't mind kissing her again.

Shut the fuck up.

"Can w-we go home now?" I asked them, my mind was racing a million miles per minute right now.

"Yeah, let's go." Zina shrugged as we walked off getting into the car, my heart was still racing.

Soon we got home and they both barged into my room with a questionable look. I dropped on the bed with a sigh, I think I'm gonna go crazy tonight.

"Soooo?" Zina stretched out waiting on me to spill. "Are you going to say anything? where were you?" She sat on the bed while Silas took the floor.

"Hm." I hummed trying to get my words out.

"I think he's malfunctioning right now." I heard a low whisper and looked to see Silas whispering to Zina as she giggled.

"I-I was in the shed okay." I whispered out and they both jumped up.

"Did my baby twin brother finally got some pussy?" Silas smirked at me and I threw the pillow at his head. 

"You're just five minutes older." I rolled my eyes at him and continued. "And no you dumbfuck, I actually h-had my first kiss instead." I told them with a blush coating my cheeks.

"YOU WHAT?" This time Zina shouted as they both cheered, how the hell do I know these idiots?

Silas started fake crying. "My little twin is growing up now, I can't believe it." He wiped his fake tears and I snort out a laugh.

"Shut up. I was l-looking for Zina and went into the shed when I g-got attacked on the lips. I shouldn't h-have kissed back but it felt so amazing." I said remembering it. 

"So what you're saying is, your first kiss was stolen by someone who you don't even know?"

"Yeah, well I did see her when I came out. God, s-she was so beautiful." I kept ranting while they both watched me in amusement.

"How does she look? maybe I know her or something." Zina jumped up excitedly.

"Um- she had g-green eyes, long blonde hair, short like you, hips small as fuck, I don't know okay." I groan in frustration.

"The only blonde girl I know with green eyes that goes to our school is Skylar Summers, but that couldn't be her right?" Zina asked looking at me carefully.

"Who the hell is S-Skylar? I don't know anyone by that name." I was confused.

"Bro you don't know anyone, you basically live in the library at school and she hardly attend classes so you wouldn't know." Silas interrupted and I glared.

"So Skylar is basically the bad girl at school, she fucks around, get in trouble, smoke, drink, party, curse, blunt and a lot of other things. She's someone you need to stay from Alessio, you're too good to be in that company." Zina explained and my eyes widened.

"Let's not judge okay, maybe she's just going through something?" I said more like a question and she shrugged.

"Maybe that's exactly what he needs—" Silas smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows. "A bad girl to finally break the good boy in him."

Zina slapped his head as she cursed him out. "He doesn't need anyone who'll change him for the worse."

Oh.
.
.
.

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing, I checked to see it was my parents. I jumped up excitingly answering the phone.

"My son." Mama gushed over the phone  and I smiled.

"Hi mama, how are you?"

"Thanks for checking up on your old man, son." Papa mumbled over the phone and I frowned.

"Sorry papa, I forgot to tell you guys I was going to a bonfire p-party last night so I didn't remember to call."

"Don't worry about it Ale, he's just being dramatic. So how's Uni going?" Mama asked.

"It's good so far, I have an e-exam next week and how's my sunshine?" I told them.

"We all know you and Silas are going to kill it, son. She's okay but she misses you." Papa said before he started making me blush.

"So any girls or boys that I should know about?" He questions and I gave a nervous laugh.

"No, w-why would you think that?" I rushed out saying then hit my head hard on the bed. 

"Okay, that's not suspicious at all." I was about to say something but he spoke again. "Go get your ugly brother, he's not answering the phone."

"Papa, if he's ugly then so am I, we do have the same face a-after all."

"That's just sad, I guess you're both ugly then." He said sarcastically.

"Leave him alone, Dari." I heard mama saying as I went to call Silas.

"Hi mama, papa." Silas yelled in excitement. "I had to turn my phone off because these girls keep blowing it up."

"My baby, you're just like your older brother I swear." Mama said and I could hear papa snort.

"Silas Angelo, when are you going to settle down? and you too Alessio, I'm getting old." 

"Not now Papa, but Alessio on the other hand just got his first kiss last night."

"WHAT?" They both shouted over the phone and I had to cover my ears.

"He's l-lying, bye I'm suddenly sleepy." I quickly hung up on them.

"Why did you hang up?" Silas glared at me and I glared back.

"Run bitch." I warned.

His eyes widened. "What?" He asked.

"I. SAID. RUN." I emphasized each word, standing up slowly while my eyes fixated on him.

"Shit." He mumbled before taking off with me behind him.

"Y-You bastard informed on me." I shouted as I jumped on him, we both stumbled on the floor.

"Ahhh, get off me. It's not my fault." He tried getting up but I pinned him down firmly.

"I'm going to get you back, just watch." I warned before letting him go and he raised a brow at me.

"Try me, hoe." He stuck his tongue out at me before taking off to his room, then shouted. "Go and get ready for class."

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then showered before coming out. I chose my outfit for today then started getting ready.

I went downstairs to see Silas eating his breakfast and he gave me a sandwich. "I'm so tired." He grumbled.

"Well if you weren't up all night talking to girls you w-would be able to sleep, yeah?" I asked and he slapped my head. "Bitch."

"I like you better when you're quiet." He said and I chuckled.

We finally reached school, Silas and Zina left to their class. We have different classes today and it's already stressful.

Before I could turn around, I was slammed into the door. I groaned looking at the person who did it and I'm not surprised.

"Hey nerd. "He slammed me harder. "I need this work done before class is dismissed later."

Kyle Montego, basketball captain and the school bad boy with his little minions. They think just because they're captains and popular that they can treat people however they want. 

What he doesn't know is that I can get him kicked out of this school within a second, my father is the biggest sponsor of this school and without him it'll just crumble to the ground, but I'm not like that.

"I'm n-not doing anything f-for you." They all laughed at my stutter but I don't give a fuck.

"Let's see if you'll change your mind, nerdy." He punched me before I could move, I felt blood leaked out of my nose at the impact. "Change your mind yet?"

I groaned as he punched me again and again.

"Is that all you got?" I rolled my eyes as the blood rolled down my chin. Does this bastard want me to murder him?

Because I can.

Why the fuck am I so nice?

Oh fuck, Silas is gonna explode when he sees or hear about this.

He raised his fist to punch me again but a female voice stopped him, a very familiar voice might I add.

"Leave him alone, dickhead." I swing my head to the voice so fast, I swear I got whiplashed.

There stood the girl that kissed me in the shed last night, the girl who stole my first kiss, the very beautiful princess.

Stop it Alessio—

"Shut your mouth slut, don't you have someone to go and fuck?" Kyle said as his minions laughed and I started getting furious at how he was talking to her, but within seconds the girl jumped on him, her fist connecting to his eyes, nose and mouth.

My jaw dropped as I saw her beating the shit out of him, I sobered up when I saw one of his minions about to kick her over.

I jumped up and grabbed his leg that he was about to use and twist it hard, you could hear the muscle cracking as he screamed in agony.

Damn, this is better than any K-Drama.

The entire school started crowding around the area, I didn't even care at this moment. I wasn't about to let any of these boys touch her, they can beat me up all they want but not her.

Definitely not her.

He dropped to the ground in pain as I let go of his foot, the other guy swung at me and I ducked sending a punch in his face and stomach at once dropping him to the floor then grabbing the other one by his throat throwing him into the locker door.

Damn, now my pretty hands will get messed up because of these fools.

"Bitch ass, maybe I should crush that small dick of yours." I heard beside me and I almost laughed at how she said it.

When I looked on the ground, Kyle and his minions laid unconscious and the students started shouting that the professor was coming.

My eyes widened as I grabbed her and dragged her with me from the area and into the janitors closet.

"Damn, if you wanted to fuck you could have just say so." She smirked and I blushed.

"Shit, you're h-hurt." I grabbed her hands in mine ignoring the weird things that were dancing around in my stomach.

I looked at it and saw it was bruised, so was mine but I didn't care about it. 

"No, it's okay. I mean it's not the first time anyway." My mouth opened in a 'O' and she giggled.

Her laugh is so melodious that I wouldn't mind hearing it everyday. "I didn't know you could fight, that shit was hot as fuck."

My dick twitched in my pants at her words but I ignored it. "W-Why did you do that? you shouldn't have but thank you." I whispered, we were so close because there was not enough space inside here.

"Your stutter is cute—" People always find my stutter annoying except my family so it's weird she thinks it's cute. I blushed again, fuck what's wrong with me? I've never blushed around someone before. "And your blush, and your lips, an—"

"S-Stop flirting with me, this is a serious matter." I groaned cutting her off and she laughed. "You remember me?"

"How could I forget the only guy who made me wet by just one kiss?" She said pulling at my sweatshirt and my face heats up even more, there she goes again. "I'm Skylar and you are?"

The Skylar that Zina was talking about? but she seems nothing like the way she was talked about. "Alessio, nice to meet you." I said and she smirked.

She didn't get the chance to respond because the door pulled open and I turned to see it was Zina, she hugged me tightly. "God, teddy bear. We were worried about you, were you the one fighting for real?"

I hugged her back. "Well n-not really, I had some help." I was going to introduce them but Skylar pushed pass us and went out.

I frowned, what happened?

Silas ran in next and pulled me in a hug. "Why the hell didn't you call me? I would've beat them for you, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I'm going to kill that asshole." He murmured and I chuckled.

"I had help though." 

"Who?" He asked.

"Skylar Summers." Zina answered for me and Silas smirked at me.

"Let's see how much longer the good boy in you will last now that the bad girl is hanging around you." He sing out.

"Um, excuse me? I doubt she'll even talk to me ever a-again." I frowned at that, why do I feel disappointed?

I want her to talk to me again, I don't think I want her to ever stop.

Ever.

But would she still speak with me when she finds out what I had been hiding from the entire world?
.
.
.
.

—I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I promise it'll get better soon.🥳

ILYSM🤍!!

Leyah.✍🏻

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

105K 617 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
856K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
177 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...