𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |

36K 568 330
By Leyah_eroticstories

"G-Get off of me you beast." I flipped over on the bed and watched in amusement as he fell on his ass to the floor. I bit my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"You better run sweetheart, I'm going to strangle you to death." I heard and my eyes widened before I took off screaming through the house.

"God, y-you're so annoying." I yelled still running even when I'm out of breath.

"That's because you're my favorite person in the world." The horrible sing voice yelled back and I snorted.

"Aw, I feel special." I pout and ran faster down the stairs but our front door opened up with a loud slam and I stopped immediately seeing who it was.

"You guys need to grow the hell up." Zina pointed a finger at us.

I shrugged before I felt a hand gripping my hair and launching at me with full speed making me let out a small squeal. We were both on the ground as I was being held in a choke hold.

We were wrestling each other like two immature idiots, that's how our bond is and I love every second of it, he's my twin brother but my best-friend forever.

"Tap, now!" Silas said in a demanding way and I snorted, trying to free myself from his grip.

Silas laid flat on the floor with me against his stomach, Zina stood there looking at us with an unamused expression.

"Never." I rasped elbowing him as he tightened his hold around my neck, I tried gasping for air but to no avail.

"I said tap, bitch." He demanded, I struggled against him and I knew my face was getting red at the moment.

"In your dreams, hoe." I stated confidently, I'm not surprised that I didn't stutter because I know sometimes I manage to talk without stuttering most times.

"Have it your way then." I could hear the smirk as he talked and my eyes widened as he put more pressure on it making me gasp heavily.

"Okay, okay. You fucking w-win." I breathed out as I hit his arms repeatedly, he grinned in victory letting me go and I glared.

"Are you guys done now?" Zina asked resting her hands on her hips with a raised brow.

"What are you even doing here at—" Silas looked at the clock then continued. "9:15 p.m?"

"I was bored." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes as she pouted, she's both our Best-friend but I know she has a crush on him, Silas being an idiot is oblivious to the fact. 

However I see it, I'm quiet which made me very observant and I could clearly see the blush every time she's around him. Sometimes I feel sorry for her whenever Silas would sleep around with different girls, she would always look sad and it pained me to the core.

"No hugs for me?" I asked her in a fake angry tone.

"Of course teddy bear." I groaned at the nickname she called me by, God knows how much I despised that stupid name.

She came forward to hug me and we both held our arms open for the hug, just as we were suppose to hug we quickly stepped back from one another.

"Ew." We both yelled at the same time before we could touch each other as we laughed. That's our style.

Silas started laughing at us. "That shit is always so funny." We're the only ones who can ever see this side of Silas, when he's outside he's as cold as ice.

Me on the other hand, they're the only people I talk freely around too. I'm socially awkward, so I never felt comfortable around a lot of people, I'd rather stay home and read my books or cook.

"I'm hungry, let's go to Chick-fil-A." I said grabbing the car key and we went into the garage.

"Mercedes or Porsche?" Zina asked.

"P-Porsche." I confirmed and they nodded.

We drove off immediately as I raced down the streets of NYC, the feeling of the breeze slapping against my face gave me the intense feeling of euphoria.

Finally reaching our destination, I parked and we made our way to the fast food restaurant.

"Sir, sir." We heard behind us and we turned around to find an old man who looked around 53 years old wearing some dirty old clothes. 

"H-Hello." I said with a genuine smile. I just love old people or is it just me?

Silas and Zina waved at him as well as he came nearer to us. I know some people would scorn them and what not— but if I've learnt anything from my papa it would be, 'never treat a person the way you wouldn't want to be treated'.

"I'm begging you $1 to buy some food to eat, please." He fiddled with his hands and I smiled kindly.

"What can $1 buy?" Zina asked as I went into my wallet and gave him $100 while Silas and Zina gave him $50. 

He looked at us happily with tears. "Oh my, this is more than enough. Thank you young ones, God bless you all." 

"It's no problem, our papa taught us to always give to those in-need." Silas smiled, oh wow he can smile outside of the house as well.

We all walked into Chick-fil-a and ordered what we wanted." Can you like p-pay for me? I gave away the only money I had left in my wallet?" I nudged Silas and he nodded knowing I hardly carried money around with me. 

I mean, I'm not trying to get robbed like the last time.

| Flashback |

"Mama I'm going for a w-walk, I'll be back soon." I yelled picking up my wallet.

"Isn't it too late right now sweetheart? it's almost 10 p.m." She said walking into the room.

"It's o-okay mama, I'll be fine." I kissed her forehead and stepped out.

I walked down the streets feeling incredibly good as the breeze got colder and colder. I walked until I wasn't even sure where I ended up as I looked around.

I turned around to walk back in the direction I came from but a ruff voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Give me all your money or you're dead buddy." I heard and quickly turned around to see a huge man with a smirk staring at me while looking me up and down. I realized he also has a knife in his hands and my heart raced faster.

"I-I don't have any money." I rushed out when I remembered that I had about $1000 in my wallet. Shit!

"It's either the money or—" He looked me up and down licking his lips. "your body. Which one will it be?" Huh? my body? Oh God, don't tell me he's talking about—

I immediately remembered the watch that papa gave all of us and I pressed the button on it discretely without letting him have any suspicions. The button on my watch is an alarm which will indicate that I'm in trouble and shows my location.

"I'll give you money." I said trying to stall him from doing anything to me. "But, can you tell me if you've ever heard of s-someone called Phoenix?"

I smirked when I saw the fear on his face which he masked a second later. "The man that goes around killing- no he doesn't kill again, the man that goes around torturing people who do bad deeds and then sending them to jail after?" I can hear the shakiness in his voice that he tries to hide.

Within seconds two gunshots hit him in his kneecaps, as he dropped to the ground kneeling.

I turned around to see my papa with a cigar in his mouth smirking as he secured back his gun in its holder. He's still a handsome man no matter how much older he got, with a little strand of gray hair and he's still as fit as when he was younger.

"Good t-timing." I hugged him and he grinned, his one dimple popping out.

"Couldn't you just punch the idiot? I know you can do it." He teased and I chuckled, that's more like Silas not me.

"Nope, you know I h-hate violence papa." I stuttered, I could do it of course. He trained all of us, even my sisters and mama.

"Yeah true, you got that from me and not your mama." He snorted.

"You? b-but. . .nevermind I'm leaving." I said when he started laughing. I knew he would take care of the mess he created anyway.

| Flashback Ends. |

So if I want money I normally just go to the machine and take the exact amount I want out of my account that my papa made for me.

I told him he didn't have to but he and mama already made accounts with millions for all of us to have.

I never liked the idea of using my parents money but it'll have to do— until I leave university and start working on my own.

"I want piece of your burger." Silas gave me puppy eyes and I shook my head. We were now home eating our food on the sofa.

"No, you already f-finished yours." I said taking a bite and he looked at me sadly making me frown. He's using my weakness against me knowing that I hate seeing people sad.

"Okay, fine." I groaned as he took my sandwich and opened his mouth. "Nope, not that big." I said and he closed his mouth a little.

"Mhm, yours taste better than mine." He stated and I rolled my eyes at him. "They always say food that's not yours is the sweetest." He grinned licking his fingers.

"You just love taking other people's food, that's the problem." Zina told him.

He smirked and looked at her sandwich. "Don't you even dare, I don't play with my food. I'll chop off your dick, fry it and then feed it to the dogs."

Our eyes widened as I laughed loudly and Silas started sweating. He scooped away from Zina and came closer to my side. "I'm going to bed guys." I stuttered out after I was finished laughing and made my way out of the living room.

"See you at school tomorrow, teddy bear." Zina shouted and I grinned.

"Yeah." I yelled out running up the stairs.

I showered then went to bed thinking of the dreadful day I'll have tomorrow at school. I love school but damn I dislike people so much.

I'm the nerd as they call me or a book worm, whatever floats their boats. I give no fucks what people think about me, never have and never will.

I also never had a girlfriend before, I don't think anyone would want a boyfriend who's boring like me or whose free time is considered going to the library and reading books, also one who stutters when he talks. 

Especially if they knew I have— 

Never-mind that, I have no experience with sexual activities and I know they prefer a man with experienced and I'm definitely not that, though girls asked me out numerous times and I always reject, well it's for their own good.

I want something that'll last a lifetime and not some stupid flings like Silas— I know for a fact they just wants to get laid.
.
.
.
.

I woke up from my sleep feeling something wet licking my face and I knew exactly what it was.

My eyes opened on their own record only to see King licking my face and I sighed taking him off me, scratching behind his ear as he barked excitedly. 

King is our Rottweiler dog, my brother and I got him for our 18th birthday from our parents. They made sure he was already very well trained and kept occupied.

I love him so much, he's like my very own Best-friend because he hardly likes people, just like me.

"Come on boy. I have to get r-ready for school." I said as he wiggled his tail. I knew he was hungry so I went downstairs and got him some meat that I know he loves.

I brushed my teeth then dried my hair after showering, I love that it stays curly whenever I wash it. I started getting ready for school, I wore joggers and a sweatshirt then I put on my glasses.

I wear glasses and sometimes I rather wear contacts, now you see why they call me nerd? 

I heard something tumbling down loudly next door, I quickly ran to where the sound came from which was in Silas room, I pushed his door open only to see him on the floor groaning.

I started laughing so hard that water came out of my eyes at the sight of him on the floor. "Stop laughing shithead, I fell off the bed because of the stupid alarm." He mumbled getting up and walked to the bathroom.

"I t-thought I was the c-clumsy one." I snorted and he flipped me off.

I went downstairs and looked after some waffles for me and Silas, he came down minutes after with his back pack on his shoulders. 

"Here." I pushed the plate of food to him and he grinned.

"Thanks bro." We fist-bump and started eating the food. "So you know what to do right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but I can take care of m-myself you know." I can fight but I choose not to because well. . . .

I don't fucking know, okay?

He smiled. "I know you can— but I also know you don't like to use your fists, unlike me though I love using them." 

I chuckled and hummed. He does like to use his fist against anyone who bothered me, his anger is on a whole other level and you wouldn't want to mess with him.

We arrived at school and parked, he drove his car and I drove mine. Sometimes we just drive each other because we want to but I really don't care.

I saw Zina walking up to us and we did our handshake. "You look stunning." I told her and saw Silas scowled, I almost laugh.

"Thanks teddy bear, you're so sweet unlike a certain someone." She said eyeing Silas and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." 

We walked down the halls side by side, before heading to our first class which we had together.

"Morning class." The teacher said rushing into the classroom. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." A chorus of 'morning sir' could be heard from across the room.

He started teaching and I paid attention to everything he teaches while Silas was blasting music from his headphones and I sighed knowing why. 

He hardly pays attention in this class because of his Dyscalculia, I have to help all the time with his math homework and classwork. Not that I mind, I'll always have his back and vice versa.

It was our lunch break and I ordered a burrito sandwich with orange juice. We took our seats together and started eating as they chat while I kept quiet as usual and just listened.

"Hey babe." I heard a high pitch voice coming over to us, well more likely Silas. "You didn't text back last night." She continued and sat on his lap.

"Yeah, I was busy." He replied dryly. 

Meet his main fuck-buddy and the queen bee of this school.

I hate her with every fiber of my being and it's not because she sleeps around with everyone because that's her body and she's free to sleep around if she wants to, but I hate her mainly because she loves bulling girls at this school.

I know what it feels like to be bullied by someone, I went through it from a small age and even now I still go through it here at this school because of my stutter.

I saw Zina's face dropped and I felt bad for her.

I took out my phone texting Silas, I needed to help her and him as well. I know he would do what I said in a heart beat.

Can you get her to leave? I don't like her and I don't feel comfortable with her here with us.  Me

Okay, right away.  —Silas💩

Thank you.  —Me

I looked up at my phone as I saw him push her out of his lap. "Listen Tara—"

"It's Sara, I'm tired of correcting you." She huffed and Zina snort.

"Yeah that, you can leave now and don't ever come back over here." She stomped her feet and left as I let out a relief sigh.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable." He said with a sad smile and I shook my head.

"It's fine a-actually." I told him as Zina looked at me suspiciously. "So, what are you guys doing later?" I asked trying to shift the attention from that.

"Maybe we can go to that bonfire party that's keeping tonight?" Zina suggested.

"Only if Sio is okay with going." Silas said, I hate when he acts like I'm some fragile glass.

"Yeah w-we can go." I muttered, I would rather stay home and read my books but I know they wanted to go so I'll go just for them.

"Are you sure teddy bear? we can always just stay in." She smiled.

I shrugged, "Fine by me."

Later that day we went home after stopping at a restaurant and ate some food, I helped Silas with his math homework and tutor him as well.

We got ready for the bonfire party at the beach, we're supposed to wear only shorts but I put on a shirt over my body for now, I feel more comfortable that way.

"Are you ready yet, teddy bear?" I heard Zina yelled behind my room door.

You can say she practically lives here, not that we cared. This house has four bedrooms and it's only two of us here.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I shouted getting my phone and keys from the table.

Lets hope this party goes
.
.
.
.

Welcome to my second story guys. I love you.❣️

Leyah.✍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 47 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
855K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
838K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...