call me baby ひ exo

By namjachingus

❝Hey Seulgi, what's with the nervous face?❞ ❝I just pranked call 12 different men and they're all after me.❞ ... More

☏ trailer
call me baby.
☏ first call.
☏ second call
☏ third call
☏ q & a..?

☏ fourth call

1.2K 100 46
By namjachingus

call me baby
an original -incheongal storyline

fourth call

{ you guys might need wifi to read this chap :3}

|| seulgi' pov

Kim Jummyeon. Byun Baekhyun. Park Chanyeol.

Three men are now after me, great.

"Kyaaa~! Just look at Baekhyun oppa! He's so hooot~!" I took a look at the girls who were fangirling at the back of the bus. Damn it, with all their fangirls around there is absolutely no hope for me forgetting about those three idiots.

I was on a bus going to Daegu. My aunt called me this morning and explained to me that she was bragging that she had such a pretty niece and would bring her to the party that  Auntie would be attending tonight. Since I was the only one available, Auntie contacted me as early as possible.

Sometimes, I wish that Auntie Euhyun wouldn't brag at all.

I was in the midst of my daydreaming when I heard phone suddenly ringing. It was playing Happiness by Red Velvet. Since it was such a popular song, some people started bobbing their heads to the catchy tune. The flow soon stopped the moment I answered the phone.

"Yobosaeyo~?" I greeted the other line.

"Seulgi-ah, it's me. Baekhyun oppa~" Cue me falling off my seat and grabbing the attention of some people. "Seulgi-ah, are you okay? I heard something crash,"

"What do you want?" I groaned, rubbing my head as I stood up and sat at my chair again. Baekhyun chuckled at the end of the line. "I'm just here ask you about something.."

"And what would you like to ask?" I raised a brow. Why do I have a suspscious feeling about this? First of all, what would he want to ask about?

"What are your measurements?" Cue me falling off my seat again. This time, with harder impact. My measurements. What. The. Actual. Fudge. Baekhyun. "Seulgi-ah, are you seriously okay? I heard something crash again,"

I rubbed my head. "Baekhyun, that's private goshdammit!" I sighed as I went back to my seat.

"But Seulgi-ah, your private information might be a big help in tracking you down! Remember that Chanyeol hyung, Suho hyung and I are after you," Aish! He didn't have to remind me that!

"Go find some information yourselves! I mean, if you guys are that determined then you should go around and ask for some information or something like that," I answered back.

"Oh no sweetie, we're too rich to do that," Baekhyun countered back. "We'll just let some people do that for us, either way we'll find you no matter what,"

"Well good luck finding me because there's plenty of Yoon Seulgis in Korea," I giggled.

"It won't take much time until you're wrapped around our fingers," Baekhyun taunted, causing me to wince.

"Stop scaring me like that," I said. "As if you'll find me anyway,"

"Oh we will find you Seulgi-" Before he could say anything else, I ended the call. I bet he's just going to taunt some more about them finding me. Psh, as if that's ever going to happen Baekhyun.

Luckily, Baekhyun didn't call me back. I spent the trip, jamming to Ariana Grande's songs. Woo~!

"Seulgi, you're here!" I was greeted with a warm hug when I entered my aunt's mansion. Yes, she's really rich but she never shares her money with her niece. Poor, poor niece.

"Come in quickly! The party is going to start in a few hours!" Auntie Euhyun exclaimed as dragged me to the master's bed room where a make up artist was waiting and a mannequin wearing an exquisite gown.

"Is this the gown that I'm going to wear?" I went around the mannequin, still in awe. My aunt gave me a smirk and asked "Yeah, you like it?"

I nodded my head rapidly. " The word 'like it' isn't suitable, more like I super duper love iiiiiit!" I squealed in delight. My aunt and the stylist laughed at my reaction. What? It's been a long since I wore a gown!

"Now, now sweetie, calm down," The stylist chuckled and ushered me to sit down. She started taking out a huge make-up kit. Wow, it's just like what those preppy cheerleaders bring every lunch time back at school.

"All I need for you to behave alright?" The stylist smiled at me as she smashed foundation to my face. I mentally sighed.

This is gonna be a long day.

After hours of what seemed like torture, the stylist was done and she showed me a confident smile. "You look wonderful sweetie," she said. I bet she's just saying that to make me feel better because I look like Shrek's twin. Or even worse, a donkey's twin.

"Is Seulgi done?" With good timing, my aunt came in the room clad with a evening gown that was twice as amazing as mine. It's intricate details, expensive cloth added with my auntie's outstanding beauty will definitely make her stand out tonight. Maybe I should be the auntie instead and Auntie Euhyun should be the niece. I swear, no one would even tell the difference.

"I'm here Auntie," I raised my voice a little, hoping Auntie Euhyun would hear me from this side of the guest room. Yes, their guest room is quite wide. That's how stinking rich they are. I managed to get Auntie Euhyun's attention, seeing that she turned in my direction and was staring at me for a few seconds.

Cue the awkward air.

I told you that I look like Shrek's twin!

"Um, Auntie Euhyun—"

"Oh my gosh Seulgi, you look wonderful!" Auntie Euhyun rushed towards me, a smile was plastered on her delicate features. "Take a look at yourself," she handed me a mirror for me to take a better look at myself.

"Wait, is this really me?" I asked as my eyes met the mirror. Of course it's you, dumbass. Judging from what I look like now, the make up artist applied a thin layer of foundation, mascara, a thin layer of pink lipstick and blush on. My long, black hair was also neatly curled into soft, bouncy waves. "I can't believe I actually look like a human for once," I joked. Turning to the make up artist, I bowed and said thank you to her. She replied with a gentle smile.

"There's no time to waste!" Auntie Euhyun clapped her hands, grabbing me the hand and rushing me to where my gown was. "Let's dress her up quickly, the party will start in 2 hours!" she instructed.

"Now Seul," Auntie Euhyun smiled at me as she helped the household helpers in taking off the gown. "This might hurt a bit, but don't worry~ It's all worth it in the end anyway~"

I gulped at my Auntie's statement.

Don't worry Seulgi, you're a survivor. Don't give up, don't give up!

That's it guys, I can't take the glitz and glamour anymore.

First of all, putting on the dress was utter horror. Worse than any season of American Horror Story and Hannibal. It was so painful, I swear. We even had several trial and errors at first because Auntie Euhyun kept on arguing that I was wearing the dress wrong. After what seemed like hours, Auntie Euhyun finally claimed that I was finally wearing the dress properly. And now, we're on our way to the venue where the party is going to be held. The ride was going smooth until Auntie Euhyun started lecturing me about etiquette, since I had nowhere to hide (sleeping isn't the best option) I forced myself to listen to her (which I failed to do).

"...and that my dear Seulgi, is how you act during ball gown parties," Auntie Euhyun ended her long sermon. I mentally sighed in relief. Damn, when I was young, I always wanted to be a princess but if this is what princesses have to go through then you can count me out. I rather live as a carefree prank caller.

"Ladies, we're here!" Auntie Euhyun's driver announced and I immedietaly looked out of the window. Luxurious cars were lining up all over the place, beautiful women and handsome men dressed in eye catching clothing were going in and out of the building and loud music was heard all over the place. I was awed by the sight, are these the parties that Auntie Euhyun goes to everyday?

Auntie Euhyun's driver stopped the car in the main entrance and Auntie Euhyun and I stepped out of the car. "I'll be waiting in the parking lot," He added before he drove off, probably to find some place to park the car.

"Now Seulgi, I want you to behave," Auntie Euhyun told me as we entered the building. Her once happy expression was replaced with a serious, poised expression.

"Yes Auntie Euhyun," I replied. Although she doesn't really need to worry about me that much 'cause I'll probably texting away the whole evening. I can't wait to snapchat Amber pictures of the people here who look like they're cosplaying characters from the Final Fantasy series.

After a long elevator ride, we entered the party, trying not to garner any attention from the other guests. A chandelier beautifully hung above the room, couples dancing gracefully across the dance floor, exquisite food being served all around—The scenario could be comparable  to a party that the 21st Marie Antoinette would hold. Cause, hot damn, it was too lavish. I could buy a lifetime supply of desserts with all the money used for this party!

"Euhyun!" Auntie Euhyun and I turned to where the voices were coming from only to see a bunch of old ladies whose make up make their faces seem like they got gang banged by a bunch of Crayola crayons. Their stylists probably made those old ladies' poor faces their personal coloring book. "I'm so glad you came Euhyun, he's coming in a few minutes!" One old lady squealed, shaking one of her other friends in the process.

"Really?! Well, he better get ready to see our beautiful faces!" Auntie Euhyun, whipped her hair in a sassy manner, causing an eruption of giggles in the group. I'm totally feeling out of place right now, who the hell is he?! And why are all these old ladies (including Auntie Euhyun) so excited about him?!

They continued talking about how much they prepared for tonight—Yeah, if smashing your entire make up set to your face and picking the most horrible gown to wear is preparing then sure. Meanwhile, I was busy staring at the delicious food on the table. Pure heaven is just a few meters from me! Wait for me free dinner, Seulgi will attack you soon~

Damn, I bet the food is as delicious as J Hope's abs—Oh my gosh what am I saying.

"Seulgi," My aunt snapped me out of my mental debate on why Jung Hoseok is such a bias wrecker. She gestured to a table not so far away from the dance floor. "My friends reserved a table for us, go sit there while my friends and I prepare," she gave a playful wink to her friends, causing them to laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders. Might as well be alone in that table than stay here with these recycl
ed teenagers.

I walked my way to the table, accidentally hitting some people on the way. Gosh, this gown is accident prone! I won't be surprised if I actually fall out of the window just because of this gown.

My eyes trailed over to the couples romantically dancing to some slow love songs on the dance floor. I wish Park Jimin would be the one to give me my first dance—wAIT Seulgi, you're being too picky. Let's just say...a-hot-guy-that-fell -down-from-heaven-and-graced-the-entire-universe or in short, any member of Bangtan Sonyeodan.

"HOLY SHIT—LADIES, HE'S HERE!"

And with that one statement, the whole atmosphere of the once fancy ballroom changed. It started with one squeal, then another squeal and before I knew it, my ears were drowning in a sea of squeals.

And, the moment I was lowkey waiting for, a young man walked through the door. Cameras were flashing at him, all eyes were on him— Despite this celebrity treatment, it was clearly pictured on his face that he was uninterested. Well, I can't blame him. I mean, who would like to spend a night with a bunch of old ladies hittin' on you?

"Sehun-ah, please take a selca with me!"

"Sehun-ah, please marry me!"

"SEHUN-AH, PLEASE STAY HERE WITH ME FOREVER!"

So much for a fancy ball gown party. All of the old ladies right now look like a bunch of Japanese school girls who  scream, squeal and turn into heart eye emojis whenever they see an ikemen (trans: cool guy) pass by, just like in those animes that I watched.

Not lying though, this Sehun dude could have stopped World War II with good looks alone. This guy can probably seduce Hitler and make him gay.

My eyes trailed to Sehun as he sauntered to an empty table which was near a small platform, which was probably the stage. I then noticed that Auntie Euhyun and her group of friends were rushing back to the table, smiles were plastered on their faces.

"Did you see him Seulgi?" Auntie Euhyun asked me as she slowly sat down beside me. "That was Oh Sehun, he's the only son of Mr. Oh who is the owner of one of the biggest corporations here in Korea."

"He's such a hottie right?" One of her friends dreamily sighed and turned to Sehun who was busy chatting away with some business men. In response, Euhyun and her other friends squealed and fangirled.

I seriously feel like I'm with a bunch of school girls who are obsessing over a school bad boy or something. Trust me, I'm foreign to this kind of situations because my groups of friends are not like this at all. Amber, Krystal, Naeun and I have crushes once in a while but we don't squeal and fangirl with each other.

(a/n: seulgi had a crush on a got7 member ;)))))))))) )

"Ladies and gentlemen," We all turned our heads to the emcee who was already on stage. "The program will be starting in a few minutes so we are kindly requesting everyone to take their seats,"

Program time. The show started off with a famous band called CNBLUE and they played some of their hit songs, making the whole ballroom bob their heads and stand up from their seats to dance. I couldn't help but look away in embarassment as I watch Auntie Euhyun and her friends claim the dance floor with their weird and exaggerated moves. They look like chickens having seizures!

The next production number were a few dance numbers from a famous dance studio here in South Korea. They began with an contemporary dance of Love Me Like You Do and Earned It followed by a modern dance choreographed by the group themselves. Lastly, they did a few dance covers of some hit songs and I was squealing all the way cause they did BTS' Boy In Luv, Run and I NEED U! Oh my geeeeeeee. #ARMYFEELS

I started getting bored when the third presentation started, it was a fashion show which clearly isn't my style. I mean, who would want to spend 2 hours staring at models walking in and out wearing clothes that gives you weird looks from people if you wear them on a crowded street?! Plus, most of that shit's expensive.

"Auntie Euhyun, I'm heading out to the balcony," I abruptly stood up, grabbed my purse and made my escape from the ballroom. I was now in one of the building's balconies, the top balcony to be exact. The view of the city here is incredible! It's like watching a kaleidoscope of colorful lights in harmony. The fresh air was also a bonus, you can hardly breathe air like this back at Seoul because all you can do is choke on car smoke and pollution.

So, I inhaled the fresh air and take in the beautiful sight before me. Who knows when I get to see a sight like this again?

|| s e h u n 's pov

"Hyung! She's here! She's really here!" I whispered in panic over the phone. I was hiding in a stall in the men's rest room, I know, it's not really a good place to panic but I guess this is better than panicking back the ballroom and ruin my entire image. "What do I do?!"

"Just remember what I told you!" Baekhyun hyung answered "Put some of what I gave you in a plate of food and just offer it to her, simple!"

"Um sure hyung, but before I do that can I ask what did you give me?"

"Poison~"

"What the hell Baek?! If she dies, she can't bring me to Disneyland!" I heard Chanyeol hyung shout angrily in the background, causing me to stretch my arm a bit farther away from my ear since Chanyeol hyung's voice was going to kill my ear drums.

"Are you stupid, dumb or both Baek?! If she dies, she can't pay for your car!" Suho hyung shouted in the background. I sensed that Baekhyun hyung paused for a moment, contemplating on his bulletproof plan. "If she dies, then she can't pay for my car..." Cue me facepalming. And I thought that he carefully thought of this plan...

"Change of plans Sehunnie~" Baekhyun hyung cooed. I sighed, can he just say abort mission instead?!

"Let me tell him what to do this time," Suho hyung said and I heard sounds of shifting. "Hello Sehun? Can you hear me?" he asked.

"Loud and clear hyung," I answered.

"So, in a few minutes we'll be sending a white van to the venue, you'll be able to identify it immediately since it's got the sticker that allows cars to enter the mansion," Suho hyung started elaborating "Trick her, do anything to make her leave with you, then you two go outside and ride the van. The van will take you guys back to the mansion," Seems like an easy plan. Seems.

"How sure are you that this plan is gonna work? If there's one thing I know about that brat then it's hard to trick her," Baekhyun hyung commented "She's got a lot of tricks up her sleeves, Sehun you better watch out. The plan's flow might be going well but when she gets the sitch, she pulls up a trick and escapes,"

"I swear the brat's like The Great Houdinni," Chanyeol hyung added.

I take back everything I said. This plan is almost impossible to accomplish!

"Um hyungs,"

"Mhm?"

"What are you gonna do to her once I get back to the mansion with her?"

"Oh~ That's a little secret between the three of us only~ But I swear, it's gonna be so fun~"I could feel the smirk Baekhyun hyung's wearing on his face right now. Wait, don't tell me they're gonna—

Sehun's imagination phase has been censored for the sake of the younger readers of Call Me Baby. Lol you thirsty byuntaes.

Oh shit no.

"Hyung...." I trailed off. "Do I really need to do this? I mean, why are you guys after her anyway? She seems nice and she's pretty cute too..." I muttered the last 4 words.

"Don't fall for her appearance!" Baekhyun hyung shouted "I fell for it too..." I heard him mutter. See, even Baekhyun hyung finds her cute!

"Anyway, do your mission well okay?" Chanyeol said. "Good luck maknae~!" he added before ending the call.

I sighed, I hope I make it out alive tonight.

|| s e u l g i ' s pov

I've been here in the balcony for God-only-knows. It was much better than being back in the ballroom with all the noise and eye blinding lights. Not to mention, the wifi is stronger here. I've been snapchatting with Amber the whole night!

"Hey," I flinched as I heard a masculine voice behind me. Stranger alert! Red light! Red light! I repeat, RED LIGHT!

I turned around and my eyes became as wide as dinner plates at the person before my eyes. It was Sehun, the Oh Sehun. "Don't worry I don't bite sweetheart," Sehun chuckled, probably after seeing my pale expression. "What are you doing here all alone?" he asked, going nearer to me.

"U-Uh...I-I was just getting fresh air here, h-how about you?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. No Seulgi, you are not submissive. You are dominant! Dominant!

"Oh, the party was getting boring," Sehun answered as he walked to where I was standing, he stood beside me and placed his hands on the rail of the balcony . "The city looks amazing from up here," he commented as he took his Iphone out "So Instagram-able," he added before he took a shot of the amazing view before us.

I laughed, causing him to raise an eyebrow at me. "I-It's just that I thought guys aren't that interested in Instagram," I explained.

"Wait ti'll you meet Tao hyung, that dude updates his Instagram 24/7," Sehun joked as he typed away the caption for the picture he just took in Instagram. "He likes photography too, photography of himself," he sneered.

"You know what else looks amazing?" Sehun asked me. Nice try boy but I've read that pick up line hundreds of time in BTS fanfictions in Wattpad.

"Me?" I pointed to my face, causing him to laugh. "Is there something that I said?" I asked Sehun who could be comparable to a seal dying of laughter on the floor now.

"Talk about major narcissim," Sehun wiped a tear from his eye as he stood up. "I was talking about that billboard sign!" He pointed to a billboard sign that had his face on it and was promoting some kind of famous hair gel.

I've never been so embarassed in my life.

"W-Well I j-just—" I was immediately cut off by Sehun.

"Amazing isn't really the word to describe you right now...You're..." Sehun paused for a moment, contemplating on what to say. "...ethereal," he winked at me.

A grin etched across my face. "Do you seriously think I look like a goddess?"  I joked. "Or do you think I can pass as Jessica Jung's twin?"

He chortled at me, saying that my two statements were his answer.

We spent the whole evening talking endlessly about each other. I found out that he preferred cheesy, sappy love stories over action, dramatic stories. He preferred listening to old, timeless love songs than what they play on the radio today that just talks about drugs and sex. He likes his Starbucks smoothies with a lot of whip cream and probably a lot more that I can't list down anymore.

I realized, behind this rich son facade that Sehun always displayed, was a man with a kind heart.

"Hey, I never got to know your name," I was zapped back to reality by Sehun's statement. "I've been talking to a complete stranger the whole evening," he laughed.

I smiled. "Well that complete stranger's name is Yoon Seulgi," I said, letting out my hand to him. "Nice to meet you Mr. Oh Sehun,"

Sehun gladly took my hand. "The pleasure's all mine Seulgi," he flashed me a charming smile.

Ring! Ring! (a/n: i swear i'm so poor when it comes to sound effects)

Our moment was immediately broken by the sound of Sehun's phone ringing. Sehun whipped out his Iphone from his pocket and showed an expression of annoyance. He excused himself before rushing back inside the ballroom, leaving me alone in the balcony once again.

"Seulgi! There you are!" I whipped my head to the direction where the voice was coming from, it was Auntie Euhyun. "Where have you been?! Let's dance!" she forcefully grabbed me by the arm and dragged me back inside the ballroom. We were greeted by disco lights, loud party music and people dancing the night away across the dance floor.

"A-Auntie," I averted my eyes from the embarrassing sight before me. "It's alright, really—" an awkward smile was forced out of my features.

"But sweetie," Auntie smiled sadly. "I brought you here because I wanted you to have quality time with your good ol' auntie,"

She didn't come here to brag? Okay, suddenly I feel really guilty now—

But auntieeeeee.” I pouted. Okay ew, I look like a whale deciding what to eat for dinner.

"Just for one night? Please?"

I could sense Auntie's sad tone, making me feel even more guilty.
UGH. AUNTIE WHY.  All what Auntie needs now is a sad violin tune playing in the background—

Fine. Anything for my precious auntie, heh."

My aunt's delicate features broke into a bright smile. “Come! Come!” she ushered me to the center of the ballroom, preparing to let out her dance moves.

But at that right moment, the DJ had to decide to go for a slow, romantic song. Nice timing, Mr. DJ.

My head tossed to Auntie Euhyun's direction and saw her dancing with a random guy, making me laugh. The dude looked so uncomfortable— and it seems like it was Auntie Euhyun taking the lead.

I was about to leave the dancefloor, deciding that I should go back to the balcony ( in hopes of seeing Sehun there—) when I felt someone grab my arm gently.

Leaving so soon?”

I know that voice.

Sehun?” I turned around, seeing the said boy. He was once again wearing his charming smile.

Care for a dance?

author's notes.

okay, you guys can murder me for not updating for a year.

i'm so sorry y'all. omfg.
i decided to take a hiatus from wattpad because i was suffering from writer's block. (╥﹏╥)

but here ya go !!! the chapter you've all been waiting for!! eue. this will be separated into two different chapters since the party isn't enough for one chapter lol slapped.

the answers chap will also be posted very soom! watch out y'all !!! eue #incheongalisback

xx shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.3K 31
You're staring at me weirdly.... Start: 10/30/15 End: 2/11/16
7.6K 235 27
the stories are ass and stupid, I wrote them when I was like 13, don't let this shitty one put you off from checking out any of my future works <3 Ac...
436K 5.1K 30
You were his maid so it caused to some things to happen and it all just came at once. [ EXPLICIT CONTENT///KINKY SHIT] 18+ ff
548K 23.7K 50
|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the BAD way... It's pretty simple: 1) Don'...