๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐š’ || Haikyuu

By Thy_Lady_Potter

"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›! ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ!
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ!
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š–๐š™ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š!
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š!
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ด๐™บ!
๐š‚๐š’๐šก ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š -๐š๐šŽ๐š—!
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘๐š’!
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐š˜๐š™-๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š-๐š˜!

๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข

2.3K 99 17
By Thy_Lady_Potter

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"Inunaki of the popular"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

"ONE MORE SHI-KUN!" nishinoya howls as he receives the serve. With a challenged smirk, Inunaki grabbed the nearest volleyball and positioned himself.

"Look at them so full of energy~" Sugawara cooed over the twins

"Their overbearing energy isn't something to be proud of suga" Daichi deadpanned.

Asahi shook his head worry eyes, he maintain half the distance from the chaotic twins but was close enough to step in if things go wrong. Ignoring the commotion made by the second-year karasuno twins, Hinata came up to where Tanaka was making a big fuss about some magazine.

"What are you guys doing?" Hinata asked.

"Here have a look!" Tanaka excitedly showed them the magazine.

"High school players to watch..." Hinata mutters, his head buried in the volleyball monthly magazine.

"Among those players are the top 3 in the nation and Shiratoizawa's Ushiwaka is one of them" Tanaka pointed out.

"SHIRATORIZAWA! THE SCHOOL KAGEYAMA COULDN'T GET INTO!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Pftt" Tsukishima shamelessly and Yamaguchi not-so-shameless sniggers.

"So who's this Ushiwaka guy?" Hinata turns his head away from the magazine and to Tanaka asking, Tanaka stared at him amazed and said "Wow you don't know him?"

"Hinata's all bout the little giant after all" Sugawara chuckles behind the second-year bald. Ignoring the comment of his vice-captain Tanaka continued informing the dense tangerine.

"Ushiwaka is, without doubt, the number 1 ace in our prefecture," Tanaka comments.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, he really got the ace look on him!" Daichi comments looking over his kohai's shoulder as he whistled impressed before he went into a disapproving face and turned at Asahi with an expression of why-aren't-you-like-him-you-wimp.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

"So Kageyama was aiming at a school that has a guy like him ey" sugawara nods his head as if he totally understands, and Tanaka followed along snickering at Kageyama.

"then he'd up saying 'move faster you clumsy bastard' to the super high school ace, right?" Tanaka assumes, snickering at the flushed-in-rage first-year setter.

"No, I would not!!!" insists Kageyama.

"We'll have to beat him in order to get to nationals and face nekoma." Hinata points out his eyes never leaving the magazine as Ukai makes his presence known.

"Now hold on Shiratorizawa isn't the only one that's going to be on our way to nationals." Ukai proclaims.

"There are last year's top 4" mumbles sugawara.

"Of course, we also have last year's top 4 along with this year's formidable enemies-Ukai rummaged through his pocket and took out a piece of folded paper, unfolding it he read out loud- Let's see here, first off is Wakutani-Minami, they excelled in defense and teamwork they don't have much in terms of height but they make up for it in their skills in receives." Ukai took a deep breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose and continued.

"So they're like nekoma then, only Miyagi version but the question is, will they be good as nekoma?" the twins comment

Asahi and Daichi jolts clearly startled by the twins' sudden interruption.

"Man I hate it when the twins speak together, it's just too weird" Daichi mutters.

"You can say that again" Asahi agrees.

"Since last year their key player officially became a third-year, Nakashima Takeru, the team's overall performance has grown stronger but they're not the only team to watch out for. Next, we have Datekou-you-"

The team went pin-down silent with the twins sharing a knowing glint, Asahi's jaw locked and Sugawara and Daichi became more serious with their fists clenched. Ukai continues on ignoring the tension in the air. "- known as the iron wall or impregnable fortress. Their team boasts blockers taller than anyone else and apparently the most skillful in the prefecture-"

Inunaki scoffed.

"-if I remember correctly this team lost 2-0 in the previous march." Ukai drones.

'The match last March the team that has the impregnable fortress, the one that Sugawara-san said to have completely shut down Asahi-san' Kageyama glance around from one senpai to another.

Drowned in their own thoughts, Ukai's mention of the team that crows had once apparently fought got all of their attention.

"The next would be the team you have once fought with, Aobajohsai. You had a practice match with them right?" Ukai glanced at Daichi who nodded his head.

'Aren't they the guys who' The twins glanced at each other.

"This just got interesting" the twins muttered a mischievous glint in their eyes and a proud smirk displayed.

Daichi and Asahi shiver.

"Then we have the last 'the eagles' with reigning championship along with their ace Ushijima Wakatoshi, that's basically the gist of it all" Ukai breathed out.

Nishinoya and Inunaki glanced at each other as they shared a determined nod, smirking the aura they uttered gave ukai a shiver of excitement.

That smirk looked absolutely bloodthirsty.

Ignoring the twins' excited gleam, Sugawara and Daichi stared at Ukai in a new light.

'even though Ukai-san looks lazy and sloppy he really did his research!!' the parent crow's Godsmack expression ticked the elder Ukai off.

"You little shits were talking something rude about me weren't you" A narrowed gaze from their coach made the vice Captain and captain shook their heads fast.

"Hey isn't Aobajousai the school you had a practice match before the twins and I return?" Asahi pondered.

"Finally someone said it, so were they good or bad?" The twins spoke.

No one answered the twins, annoyed as they seem. The team wholeheartedly ignored this.

Inunaki was easily annoyed as his eyebrow twitched. He turned towards Nishinoya and grabbed the lower end of the libero's shirt tugging it as he gains the attention of Nishinoya.

"Yuu-chin they're ignoring us on purpose. Make them notice us!" Inunaki whines as he began to pout.

Nishinoya was quick to dote on the pouting albino ignoring the details that Daichi was providing coach ukai.

"And we'll there you go that's my pick for the top 4" ukai huffed.

"I thought that was Miyagi's top 4...so it was actually his chosen ones?" Grumbles the albino.

"Now now shi-kun forgive coach ukai for his lack of accuracy but his old so do understand him" Nishinoya sympathizes.

Ignoring the snickering 2nd-year devil twins, Ukai continues.

"Though to me if you only focus on what's above then you'll surely get tripped from below after all there is not a single team in this competition that came with the intention to lose. Everyone came to win. While we have been frantically training doesn't mean other teams didn't, what I'm getting here is that whether their champions or weaklings, they came to this competition aiming to win. So best not to forget that."

"OSU!" Daichi agreed.

"And also, don't allow them to call us flightless crows any longer," Ukai smirks at the group of teenagers who grinned at him in return.

"OSU!!!" They yell in agreement.

The twins shared a glance as they let a smirk grace their beautiful faces.

Oh, this was so going to be fun!

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

With Inunaki off to the side with Shimizu Kiyoko, Nishinoya spoke gaining their ace's attention.

"What Ukai-san said earlier makes sense, I have no intention of losing." He turned to face Asahi with a determined expression.

"I only intend to win, to receive every ball to suga, Kageyama, and shi-kun. I owe a win for my twin and if winning and continuing means going against date tech? Then so be it."

Asahi looked down as memories of the previous battle against date tech resurface, he glanced up and nod his head.

"Together Nishinoya" Asahi expressed.

"Yeah...SO YOU BETTER NOT WIMP OUT OF THIS YOU HEAR ME?!" Nishinoya roared.

"Of c-course! You have so little faith in me!" Asahi cries.

As Nishinoya was about to comment the door was suddenly flung open and in came a very excited club adviser by the name of Takeda.

"ARE YOU STILL HERE?! I'M SO SORRY THE MEETING WAS DRAGGED BUT I HAVE WITH ME THE INTER-HIGH PRELIMINARY MATCH-UP!" Takeda cries out.

The team quickly gathered to their club advisor as he handed the form to Daichi, an intake of breath was heard around.

"If we happen to win around our first round and when Date-tech wins against there we'll be facing them in the next round."

Tsukishima then spoke, "Not just that it would seem we have a tougher opponent under the same block." And soon eyes were drawn unto the under the number 1 Aobajoshai.

"No kidding"Tanaka's face scrunched in disgust as the team look conflicted in the bracket. Meanwhile, Hinata and Kageyama were getting excited as the seconds passed. Inunaki and Nishinoya shared a glance. the second-year twins didn't care who they were up against as long as they were given the challenge they're up to it!

Well unless it's date tech then that's a different story, the twins couldn't help but anticipate having a one on one with those walls and this time karasuno is tearing that wall to smithereens!

"Oi don't forget what I told you brats" Ukai grumbles to the team as the team of black crows nods towards their coach with a determined glint they nod.

"We know, we'll definitely win the first match" Declared the captain.

"That's more like it! alright you brats clean up and your all dismissed" Ukai waved off

"Thank you sir!" The team bowed as they watched Ukai walk out following in his tail was Takeda. As the team soon dispersed into their own group, Hinata stayed in his position still dazed.

"Yuu-chin about the sleepover, are you still going?" Asked the albino

"Of course! just which one are we staying in??"

"We can stay in my apartment complex" Answered the albino as they did the final stretch to relieve their muscles.

meanwhile, the orange-haired middle blocker who still held the magazine in his hand as he glance down, turned the page over and what was inside the next page held took him by surprise. Hinata's hazel eyes widen as he read through every text and then he yelled.

"Ōmaichikin!"

"IS IS IS THAT!!!" Hinata gobsmacked yells made others look at him in confusion.

"What are you yelling about now?" Tsukishima sighed.

"Boke" Kageyama grumbles.

"LOOK IT'S A PICTURE OF NAKI-SENPAI!"

Upon hearing the name of inunaki the team members quickly quiet down leaning over towards the magazine as Tanaka leaned over trying to get a better look, his eyes drawn to the page he lets out a whistle.

"Naki-san is looking cool!"

"What does it say boke?" Kageyama asks.

"Chidoriyama's commander Inunaki Satoshi! 13 years old, Capricorn. standing 4'11, weights: 67,

Personal motto to the volleyball world: "Enjoy every match, Cause there's no better feeling than winning like a king and accepting a loss like a proud professional. Though nothing's wrong with losing just don't come up to me after I lost a match"

Inunaki's ear began to ring as the hair behind his nape suddenly stood his eyes went towards the huddled group he stood and marched towards them with an amused libero behind his tail.

His aim is to win the grand stage!

Current alias: Mi-"

"AHHHHHHHHH" The magazine in Hinata's hand was snatched before the ginger could read the last part by none other than Karasuno's pretty boi.

"e-EH? NAKI-SENPAI!"

"you should not be reading that!" Inunaki hugged the magazine to his chest. If you had looked closely or had the inunaki heightened eyesight you would have been able to see the small red tint on his cheeks. Fortunately for Inunaki neither the team has those.

'Oh to be the magazine' Tanaka sniffed in the corner.

'Magazine you little lucky shit' Nishinoya glares at the paper.

'google how to be a magazine?' sugawara sulks.

"But why not?" Hinata asks.

"Because!"

"Because what" Yamaguchi joins in asking tilting his head in curiosity as the team now stared at the albino.

"Because volleyball monthly still uses his middle school status if you can see here- snatching the magazine from Inunaki, nishinoya showed them Inunaki's part of the article- it says Chidoriyama's commander rather than his new status as the court's god of the storm well Karasuno court's god of storm anyway" Nishinoya explains ignoring the offended look thrown his way by one adorable albino twin.

And just like that Hinata and the other "Fans" bombarded him with questions and praises, praises that were enough to boost an entire continent. Nishinoya soon saw that he couldn't get his adorable twin's attention and suddenly regretted giving all the attention to Inunaki, as he pulled the albino from the rest's sticky arms and dragged the albino away from them ignoring the yells of complaints from his teammates.

He was sure as hell ain't sharing inunaki with anyone! not on his watch! He would allow only one person to get on with his twin and that is the goddess he worships! Shimizu Kiyoko! And is she here? hell no!

The sane trio watched from the sidelines and sigh at the chaos caused by their one and only albino star.

"Naki sure is popular but that is to be expected" they sighed.

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

As the season approaches...only two weeks left

"What's up with your face?" Ennoshita asked the frowning second-year,

"The tournament is coming up, stuff like that is kinda burning with this "to arms!" sorta feeling ya know?" Tanaka utters still in a frowning trance.

"Well yeah, okay?" Ennoshita fixed up his gakuran as he glanced at his fellow second-year in confusion, just where was Tanaka going with this?

"And if some cute girls came and said something like 'Do you best tomorrow!!' and gave us good luck charms or something then we'd be more fired up! Is what I've been thinking!" Tanaka declared utterly serious as Ennoshita watched as Tanaka did his little role-play in front of him.

Ennoshita who only stared at him with disgust and an expression of full boredom so done with his teammate he replied.

"You're only saying that because you share the regular spot with our best"

"?!"

"And ennoshita brings Tanaka back to reality" Kinoshita snickers.

Meanwhile, the twins with their matching grins marched up the third-year halls with a fire burning in their eyes, Nishinoya guarding the albino as his attention was often being grabbed.

"Naki-kun let's hang out again next time the arcade was fun! let's go again this Saturday?"

"Ah, Mari-chin maybe some other time I'm busy these weeks with the tournament!"

"Oh of course! best of luck Naki-kun!"

"Naki what's up?"

"Been great Nara-chin! Great weather we have yea? there are more clouds out in the open today!"

"I know right? it's awesome, let's hang out next time when your free mkay?"

"Sure! I'll contact you when I'm free!"

"Naki-kun! The new basketball court is going to open by the end of the month, let's have a one-one yea?"

"Sure thing Nao-chin! Just text me the info!"

"You got it Naki-kun!"

"Naki-chan~ the cake bakery by Shiratorizawa is open, you promised me a date remember?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go next week if you free Hinamari-chin!"

"I'll be waiting!"

"What no fair! Naki-kun let's go out!"

"Shi-kun let's get going!!!"

Having enough of his twin's attention somewhere else nishinoya pouted as he pulled Inunaki's hand, pulling him where Asahi's classroom. Inunaki let his twin pull him as he waved to the third-years who greeted him.

Arriving before the classroom nishinoya and Inunaki shared a smirk before the libero opened the door albeit rudely and yelled.

"Asahi-san!!! Go to club activities!!!" Nishinoya yells as he pointed to the way to the left.

"What's going on? dog training?" a classmate of Asahi asked.

Inunaki appeared from Nishinoya's back and changed where Nishinoya's hand was pointing and pointed it to the right and said.

"This way yuu-chin"

"Oh"

Inunaki faced the ace and smiled, "We came to get you just in case you decided to be a wimp again and avoid the courts"

"..." Asahi sweatdropped as he stood up grabbed his things and walked where the twins stood with innocent smiles well inunaki had an innocent smile while nishinoya had a smug grin.

All in all, they smiled as if they didn't just humiliate their ace.

Soon the trio walked toward the gym in the proper direction. Asahi spoke,

"You know Nishinoya, Inunaki, I'm not going to run away so no need to get me out of class you know? I know that everyone has my back. This time for sure I'll hold my head high and say 'I'm karasuno's ace!' "

Inunaki's sparkling blue eyes darkens as they glinted in an unknown emotion and it was gone as fast as it had been there. The white-haired male pushed back his tinted glasses as he smirks humming to the ace.

"Can't blame us for taking precautions can ya Asa-chin? better man up to your word or I'll steal that spot~" with a closed eye smile, Asahi sweatdropped at the smile, that smile was anything but innocent.

"I'll try my best then?" Asahi blinks.

"You better" Huffed the libero.

And just like that, the day ended with the team more tired and more excited for the next weeks.

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"That's it move it! Asahi attack head front!" Ukai commands from the sideline as the team who was stretched and divided into two watched as Asahi rose and attacked.

Fortunately for the team red Inunaki was with them, Inunaki's eyes glimmer in mischief behind those tinted glasses. It didn't matter to Inunaki if his teammates were slow in the uptake even though it did annoy him a bit, he followed Asahi diligently and took flight as he stretched his arms and then...

Baam!

Blocked the ace once more.

Shutting down Asahi's attack was never really new to Inunaki he'd been doing it for how long already and to be quite honest with himself? he was getting bored. But he shook his head those thoughts were never and should never be entertained his team is gonna keep on progressing and will keep getting stronger! They just need time!

and time they had! That's right this team is going to nationals once more with the strongest commander there? Who to say they'll lose?

"Try again Asa-chin~" Teased the albino.

"Strong with those blocks as ever Naki, you and noya are definitely one to look out for" Asahi chuckles, Inunaki felt his eyebrow twitch before looking away, and from the corner of his eyes he stared at Asahi's eyes with an arrogant smirk he claims.

"As they should. We're the strongest after all"

Leaving a startled Asahi who soon let out a laugh, typical confident Inunaki. The practice ended with the team more tired than usual but everyone know it was all going to be worth it! As they were cleaning up Kiyoko approached Inunaki and whispered.

Hearing her whisper, Inunaki nods with a smile, the beauty kissed his cheek and walked away. Inunaki ignored the heated gaze that came from Tanaka who witnessed it all as the buzz-haired wing spiker couldn't feel but be jealous of his teammate, but what can he do? Shimizu and Inunaki always had that kind of friendship. Just then Nishinoya came jumping towards his twin already talking the albino's ear off about how sore his body was and how they should go to the spa on the weekend, now don't get Inunaki wrong he'd love a spa day after all that workout!

After the cleaning the team gathered at Sakanoshita where Ukai was working, Inunaki came along with Daichi and he politely declined the meat bun, meat bun is good but he was craving curry right now and just by the corner of his eyes he found them.

And by them, he meant his love for all sweets! Just to satisfy his endless love for sweets he bought gari gari-kun for Nishinoya and sweet strawberry milk candies for him.

While at it he took, the vanilla cone ice cream that Kiyoko was recently craving, as he lined up behind Daichi to pay, as he put all of his items down on the counter as ukai scanned them Inunaki took this moment to reach for his wallet and opened it. He cursed.

He didn't have any change! He glance towards Ukai and asked.

"Ne, Coach do you think I can pay with a card?" He tilted his head, Ukai rose his eyebrow before he shrug and replied.

"Sure as long as it ain't a playing card" At the reply, Inunaki grinned pulling platinum credit card and handing them to his coach with an innocent smile, Ukai felt his world stop as he stared at the credit card that was being handed to him by his player.

'Does this brat carry this card around like it's a piece of gum!? Holy crap even mine is just the standard!... He sure is loaded.' Ukai sweatdropped as he took the card and swiped it down. Before giving back to the albino who later joined his team.

Inunaki grins as he put his card back into his wallet and hid the wallet back in his bag, jumping towards Nishinoya giving the libero his favorite gari gari-kun receiving a grateful hug.

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH SHI-KUN!!! YOU REALLY KNOW I'VE BEEN CRAVING GARI GARI-KUN FOR AGES!!! THANK YOU!!!" Nishinoya cries.

"Well, you could have bought one if you didn't finish all your allowance for the week!" Laughed inunaki from the corner of his eye he saw a silver-haired setter's ear grow big and that was his cue to leave his twin to the mercy of the vice-captain.

Don't get him wrong he loves Nishinoya but Inunaki doesn't want to deal with a lecturing Vice-captain right now his ears might fall off! Inunaki proceeds to Kiyoko giving her the ice cream and watched her eyes sparkle with delight as she accepted the ice cream. "Thank you" She whispers.

"My pleasure kiyo-chin!" Inunaki grins.

"Alright then! let's all go home!" Daichi exclaims.

"Osu!!!"

Inunaki turned towards Kiyoko and offered with a smile, "Kiyo-chin would you let me walk you home tonight?" The albino watched as the third-year manager returned his smile shaking her head.

"It's fine Satoshi-kun, I can walk on my own for the night, besides you can spend more time with Nishinoya-san I don't want to bother you " She smiles at him kindly and so genuine.

Inunaki blinked before letting a small laugh shake his head towards Kiyoko's comment, as he looked at her sapphire eyes meet Atlantic ocean eyes.

"You're not a bother Kiyo-chin please don't think like that. You gave everything to the team already, you did enough, let me take care of you please" Inunaki whispers.

Kiyoko was startled her eyes widen by a fraction followed by a small smile as she giggles and leaned down and peaked Inunaki's cheek with a kiss.

"Thank you Satoshi-kun but I promise I will be alright, if you want I'll message you as soon as I get home" She whispers so gently it brought warmth to a certain albino's heart as he nods towards her.

"Okay I trust you"

They smiled at each other ignoring the smiling team that surrounds them. Nishinoya watched the scene play out in front of his eyes with a relaxed smile, a tug of drop in his stomach he ignores. Inunaki then turned towards him and grinned.

"Shall we get going then yuu-chin?"

Nodding with a smirk Nishinoya grabbed Inunaki's right hand and pulled the albino towards Inunaki's apartment complex. Waving goodbye to the team with a happy smile they made their way home.

walking in serene silence, side by side, hand in hand, the twins smile. Inunaki turned towards Nishinoya and called out.

"Yuu-chin?"

"Yeah?"

"I think, I think this team might just be our ticket to that stage once more" Inunaki whispers

"Yeah, I think so too! Asahi-san, you, and I are back in the team and this time we won't just let some first years show us up! We're their senpai! they should learn to respect us! besides we'll back those brats up! I'll get the ball up and up again, so please lean on me Shi-kun." Nishinoya grins towards his twin, trust bringing into his eyes.

The silence was what accepted him, Inunaki stared at him with sparkles in his eyes behind his tinted glasses he smiled and nodded.

'My trust is with you Yuu-chin'

-to be continued-

(☞゚∀゚)☞A/n: Yahoo~ it's been so longggg...

I absolutely just love showing Inunaki off😩

It's been so long since I updated this book, I actually had many urges of wanting to just publish this chapter but well another part of me was yelling that it's not yet finished for my standards, so it was held back a couple of times.

Now hear me out I think that if Satoshi and Kiyoko are going to end up together I believe their child in combination would look like an exact replica of Megumi Fushiguro. Cause let's be honest at some point Megumi kinda looks like Gojo from certain angles. Now imagine Megumi as the child of Satoshi and Kiyoko, he would look exactly like Satoshi but have the same color palette as Kiyoko.🤔

Thank you all for the support you gave for this book! I hope every chapter lives up to your expectations!

Ne ways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books, I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, and follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2.5K 26
โแถ แตƒหกหกโฑโฟแต แตˆแต’สทโฟ โฑหข โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰. แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰ แถœแต’แตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—แตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แถ แตƒหกหกแต‰โฟ.โž -- (M/n) (l/n) a second year in Karasuno and a former volleyball...
247K 15.9K 137
What if the characters of Haikyuu had Facebook!! Come in and see for yourself!! See their reactions!! Packed with insults, laughter, Facebook birthd...
317K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
483 21 17
A shy girl with mental issues and a wingless crow who only wants to help those he loves. Y/N is scared of people, she hates getting close to people...