𝘋𝘉𝘡 𝘟 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 [𝘿�...

由 Chaos_-_Realmz

[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing i... 更多

DB X Tensura
DB X Tensura P. (2)
DB X Tensura P. (3)
DB X Tensura P. (4)
Rimuru's reason
DB X Tensura P. (5)
DB X Tensura p. (6)
DB X Tensura p. (7)
DB X Tensura p. (8)
DB X Tensura p. (9)
Huh?
DB X Tensura p. (10)
DB X Tensura P. (11)
➡️
DB X Tensura p. (12)
DB X Tensura P. (13)
DB X Tensura p. (14)
What are your thoughts?
DB X Tensura P. (16)
At work

DB X Tensura P. (15)

1.6K 123 32
由 Chaos_-_Realmz

Author: View this as a filler part (15). Just to keep you entertained. I'm not in a mood to continue this story. Enjoy the filler.

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

The demon god Demigra whom held the same title as Diablo, was much more powerful than Rimuru expected. Though, no one could've told the outcome of the battle if they hadn't held back their powers. After reversing time and saving Trunks future, Rimuru, Goku and Vegeta said their goodbyes before returning back to their present timeline. Upon arrival, Rimuru felt a presence similar to his own, but vanished as soon as he looked in their direction. Knowing who it was, Rimuru decided to approach them, leaving Goku and Vegeta in the city streets.

"Hehe. Looks like it's time for a good saiyan meal". Said Goku cheerfully while looking at Vegeta. Vegeta with a slight smirk, was about to punch Goku in the gut, but just then.

*Gurgle, Gurlgle*. Vegeta's stomach responded, indicating that he was hungry too.

"Hehe. Look at that Vegeta. Your tummy is speaking hehehe". laughed Goku wholeheartedly, causing Vegeta to blush in embarrassment.

"The tummy of a Saiyan prince do not rumble!" Shouted Vegeta angrily.

*Gurgle, Gurgle* Went Vegeta's tummy.

And so, Goku and Vegeta would head to the capsule corp where they would have a huge saiyan buffet for two.

Meanwhile......

Rimuru's Pov

Please tell me I'm dreaming. Please tell me I'm dreaming. Please tell-no it can't be!. You won't get away!

"It's not what you think Rimuru!. R-Ramiris was the one who created that machine!". He said shakily. That dragon better have a good explanation. Or else-

"You see, she created that weird machine that let one travel to anyplace they desire. Since Ciel didn't want to tell me where you went, I decided to try out the machine. Surprisingly it worked!. Kuahahaha!".
Hmm I believe him. Ramiris is always creating some weird stuff. Now I have to handle this guy all by myself. *Sigh*

"Wait, but didn't Ciel create another me?. How did you know I wasn't there?!"

"Well it seems like you did a bad job Rimuru. If you had create an exact copy, then I would have been fooled, but that weak copy you left behind can't even fool Gobta. Kuahahaha!". It seems that Ciel also needs some punishment. I'll be sure to give her what she deserves. Well anyways....

"You probably recognize this place. Right Veldora?"

"Hmm I don't see anything-Wait it can't be!. The truth of the sacred text have been discovered!. I'm in the world of dragon Ball!. I feel my Ki rising!. I'm alive!". Ugh! What's with this guy?. Well at least he's happy. Imagine being tortured by your sisters 24/7.

"Well then. follow me Veldora and be sure to cause no trouble"

Pov end

And so Rimuru followed by Veldora, will head to the capsule Corp where they would meet up with Goku and Vegeta, who were currently having an intense eating contest.

"Kakarot!"
"Vegeta!"

Muttered Goku and Vegeta with mouthfuls of food. The battle was intense, but just then two beings appeared next to them, putting their eating contest on a hiatus.

"I knew it!. From the time we arrived I felt a similar energy to Rimuru's. So who is this guy?" Asked Vegeta while standing eye to eye with Veldora.

"Yeah Rimuru, his aura is exactly like yours. Is he your dad or something?" Asked Goku, causing Rimuru to fall on his back in embarrassment.

"Well technically I am!. Kuahahaha! but I prefer Rimuru as my little brother. I'm his sworn brother, Veldora Tempest! the mightiest and only storm dragon!". Said Veldora striking a pose worthy of his title.

"Humph!" Smirked Vegeta.

Said Vegeta as he transformed Into a super Saiyan, catching Veldora's attention.

"As much as I would like to spar with you, Rimuru would kill me if I caused trouble this late at night. I suggest we do a little sparring tommorow, If it's okay with you". Said Veldora sweating buckets as Rimuru stared needles into his soul.

"Backing down already?. Tomorrow it is then". said Vegeta as he entered the capsule Corp's elevator, leaving Goku all alone at the table.

"Well then Veldora, I see you're already excited to meet the Saiyans. I'll leave you two be. I have some business to take care of". said Rimuru as he vanished from the spot. Sensing that someone was spying on him and his friends, Rimuru decided to give them a little visit.....well things won't be that easy, and there's no way that Rimuru could escape the danger he was about to face head on.

In another realm where an unknown being resides.

"What do you want?!. Why are you spying on me and my friends?!. Tell me your reason or I will-". Said Rimuru but was cut short by a beautiful young woman whom was practically naked.

"Or you will what?. Tell me boy. What will you do?". Said the young woman as she pushed Rimuru to her couch, breathing on his neck heavily and licking his face teasingly. Her lustful expression causing Rimuru to be embarrassed as he gulped nervously. She reminded him much of Luminous.

"I'm not here to be your toy!". Rimuru would say as he pushed her away. Still sitting on the couch he would ask.

"First tell me. Why are you spying on me and my friends?. I didn't come here to fight. Though, if I did come for a fight, you would barely be able to stand from my aura alone". Said Rimuru confidently and he was right. The being infront of him was less than a fraction of his power, though, there was one weakness that Rimuru would never overcome. That was being in the presence of beautiful women, especially one that was attractive yet practically naked.

Ignoring Rimuru completely, the beautiful women suddenly transformed into a high school girl, stunning Rimuru.

'If I had blood right now, it will surely be a nose bleed!. Like heck! It'll probably rain blood!'. Thought Rimuru while trying his best to stay calm.

"I don't have time for your games. Tell me, what do you want?". This time, Rimuru asked in a much more serious tone, scaring the poor goddess.

"You know what?. You're not worth my time. I was only trying to get in your pants because of your stunning beauty but now I've changed my mind. You will die here!". Said the goddess as she lashed out at Rimuru, using a powerful blast attack.

"I smell hostility. Now that it's come to this-" said Rimuru as he used his downgraded technique called [Gluttony] to absorb the goddess completely, without giving her a time to react. But he didn't intend to kill her. His only intent was to absorb her attack, but unfortunately for her, she was absorbed along with it.

"Haaaaa! She's dead?!. That easily?!". Shouted Rimuru in surprise, shaking the entire realm.

"Well let's pretend that never happened".

Rimuru would then return to capsule Corp, but no one was there. Veldora seemed to have flew off somewhere, and Goku seemed to have returned to his family. Rimuru looked up in the sky as he thought about Ciel for a moment. Although he didn't need rest or sleep, he decided to return to his home-(that is the small village he created when he came to the Dragon ball verse. It only consist of wild animals. There's no one except Rimuru living on that island.

Don't forget to drop a vote for your boy★

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

60.9K 934 74
You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You remember only your childhood as your happiest...
47.6K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
10K 247 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
47.5K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...