Soulmates

Por iamShreyyy

A forced marriage and a broken heart ~ Will the two souls find solace amidst the chaos? Más

Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

18

693 50 64
Por iamShreyyy

They stayed like that for sometime before ram broke the hug and cupped her face... He kissed her forehead deeply and she sighed feeling his love and warmth in that single kiss of love...

He looked deep into her eyes and whispered "I love you"

Priya smiled whispering "I love you too"

Ram inched closer and breathed on her trembling lips... just when he was about to press his lips on hers, she turned her face and his lips landed on her cheek... He smiled and dropped a soft kiss on her cheek..

She blushed red as she looked down fidgeting her fingers in nervousness...

Ram smiled and held her hands and brought up to his lips... she looked into his eyes as he dropped a kiss on them making her blush.

Ram stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her waist over the robe while she placed her hands on his chest feeling her heartbeats pacing.

She looked way more beautiful in the moonlight, just like an angel on earth.

"Can i kiss my wife?" He asked slowly yet sweetly making her flush.

Priya lowered her gaze and stammered "Woh... Mr.Kapoor... main.."

Ram cut her with "Its okay if you need time" and she instantly looked up in his eyes which had desire a second back but now seemed kinda upset.

Ram loosened his grip on her and she immediately hugged him holding him tight... "Mr.Kapoor, i want you to kiss me..."

Ram grinned while she blushed realizing what she said... He parted her and cupped her face in his hands with a cute grin adorning his lips...

"Mr.Kapoor, woh... i've never kissed earlier... i..." She lowered her gaze and ram internally chuckled and decided to play with her...

"Matlab tum kehna chahti ho ki tum aur kisi ko bhi kiss karna chahti thi?"

Priya instantly looked up with a shock while ram had a serious face on..

"Nahi aap galat samajh rahe hain.."

"Arey but abhi toh tumne kaha ki tumne pehle kiss nahi kiya..."

"Mr.Kapoor i only want to kiss you" She said quickly and bit her lip while ram chuckled.

He tucked the strands behind her ear which were hiding her face and cupped her cheek while the other arm went around her waist pulling her close.

She had her eyes closed as she breathed heavily. Soon she felt his warm breath on her lips and the next second, his lips pressed on hers softly.

His palm on her cheek moved back brushing her hair and caught the back of her neck... her grip on his shirt tightened making creases on it...

He then slowly started sucking her lower lip while she trembled in his arms... he squeezed her waist making her gasp and taking the opportunity he caught her lower lip between his lips and nibbled on it..

This guy is wayyy good at kissing...

She too wanted to love him the way he was loving her... so she slowly took his upper lip in her possession and tried to suck it just like he was doing... ram sighed the way his lips felt in hers and loved the way she was trying to kiss him back.... ah, she was so soft at kissing him that he for a moment stopped leaving her lower lip..

He smiled and pushed her head more towards him from the back of her neck... and savoured her lips in his..

They kissed like their life depends on it... just sucking and nibbling in their own way until the need for breath arose.

He broke the kiss and grinned looking at her panting hard with closed eyes..

She slowly opened her eyes and blushed crimson looking at him..

Ram chuckled "You're so good and trust me, i'm head over heels for the way you kissed me"

Priya flushed more and hid her face in his chest... ram chuckled and wrapped his arms around her petite frame...

"I never knew you would look so damn cute while blushing"

"Mr.Kapoor please" she whispered blushing harder.

Ram chuckled and dropped a kiss on her head. He parted her and picked her in his arms while she held on to his neck blushing badly.

He gently dropped her on the bed and came on top of her, slowly pressing himself on her making her gasp and shut her eyes..

He caressed her cheek and captured her lips, kissing her passionately while she wrapped her hands around his neck and slid her fingers into his locks...

She responded equally to his passion and soon his fingers made their way down and untied the knot of her robe.

His hands removed the robe off her shoulders while she was immersed in the passionate kiss and was completely enjoying the way he was dominating her in the kiss.

He then opened the buttons of his shirt while she pulled his head closer trying to pour all her love in the kiss...

Throwing away his shirt, he broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck and she gasped for air...

Her hands slid down to feel his bare skin and she loved to lazily run her palms on his back...

She giggled as the way he was nuzzling felt ticklish to her...

He smiled and nuzzled her neck more intensely turning her giggles louder...

"Mr.Kapooor.... pleaseee... stop... please" She pleaded between her giggles.

He moved to the other side of her neck and started sucking her skin softly and she bit her lip as it sent down shivers all over her body...

He lightly bit and a low moan escaped her lips... he soothed the burn by running his tongue over the spot...

He parted and removed her robe off her body and pushed down the thin straps of the satin nighty down her shoulders... but before it could expose her beauty, she crossed her arms over her chest in shyness and lowered her gaze...

Ram bent and pecked her lips making her look into his eyes... "Do you trust me?"

Priya smiled "More than i trust myself"

Ram smiled and pecked her cheek and held her arms slowly removing it off her chest...

He pinned her hands on either sides and nuzzled her chest dropping wet kisses while she gasped and bit her lip.

He then completely removed the straps pushing the thin satin nighty down her curves... his gaze on her black bra which hid her possession from him made her blush and clutch the pillow under her head...

Ram moved and pushed the gown completely off her leaving her in her inners... His eyes grew dark seeing the beauty beneath him... Not able to take his gaze she shut her eyes breathing heavily and felt her heart thumping hard against her ribs... which may explode anytime now!

Ram bent over her and dropped kisses on her cleavage and she arched her chest up. He cupped her curve over the fabric and gave a light squeeze earning a sweet moan from her....

Kissing her soft skin, he slid his hands back and unhooked the inner in one go... he threw away the inner and she went all red and turned her face assaulting her lip.

He cupped her curve in his palm and sighed "You're just perfect"

She flushed bad and gasped as he squeezed it and took in her other curve, sucking it to his heart's content... priya moaned in pleasure clutching the pillow harder and his locks in the other hand...

He gave both the curves equal attention and moved down dropping kisses on her stomach while she shivered on his sensual touches... he bit around her naval leaving love bites and came up to give a soft lingering peck on her lips...

She left the pillow and wrapped her arms around his neck... he looked into her eyes and husked "You're so beautiful"
Priya blushed and lowered her gaze..

His finger tips which were caressing her waist moved down to her treasure and she instantly held his hand breathing heavily feeling damn nervous and shy...

Ram smiled and pecked her cheek making her look at him..

"I want to make you mine"

Priya blushed and slightly nodded whispering "I want to be yours"

Ram smiled wide and moved up from her and pulled her panty down..

She joined her legs and crossed her hands over her sanity as her cheeks went red while her body was already crimson due to his assaults...

Ram grinned and unbuckled his belt, freeing himself from the trousers...

His manhood was poking hard through his boxer which priya saw and blushed lowering her gaze...

"Its so ready for you as you are for me" Ram smirked making her flush badly...

She felt she'll die of shyness tonight...

Soon he threw away his boxers and looked at her who wasn't looking at him rather blushing hard with lowered gaze...

Ram chuckled "Baby, i'm yours.. you have the right to see me and lust over me"

Priya gaped and looked up to find ram winking and smirking at her...

Indeed, he was damn hot and sexy even though being a little plump...

She hovered her gaze on his hairy chest and all the way down to his member. She blushed closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

Ram leaned over her and pressed his lower body on her... she gasped feeling his member poking at her stomach... ram caressed her cheek and she opened her eyes to find his boring right into hers...

"Stop me if you feel uncomfortable okay?"

How caring this man is... can she be anymore luckier...

Priya lightly smiled nodding her head and he pecked her forehead...

He aligned his shaft to her slit and looked at her who was breathing heavily under him...

He cupped her cheek and whispered over her lips "It'll be painful, but just in the beginning"

She looked into his eyes and he continued "Hold me tight or even nail me... i don't mind... do whatever you want to okay?"

Priya smiled nodding and held him around his neck... "I love you priya" he captured her lips and soon she felt a sharp pain in her core as he pushed hard into her breaking her barrier...

She broke the kiss and cried out in pain clutching his neck as tightly as possible and tears flowed down her cheeks...

He dropped feathery kisses over her face and said "Baby if its too painful lets..."

She cut looking at him "No, i want to feel you...please complete me"

Ram smiled and pecked her lips...

He started thrusting slowly and she moaned in pain nailing his back...

"It'll be fine sweetheart... it'll be fine" Ram hissed as he continued thrusting...

Soon she started moaning in pleasure under him...

Ram pecked her lips and started thrusting faster while her moans went hoarse and she held onto him for her dear life...

"It feels so good priya..." He husked under his breath and sucked on her collarbone...

She felt her insides clench and moaned "Raammmm"

He smirked as he loved the moment she moaned his name...

"Let go baby... let go" He increased the pace and soon she came apart shuddering under him...

With few more thrusts, Ram had his share of release and he fell on her bosom as sweat dripped from both of their bodies....

Once their breaths steadied, he lifted his head and found his wife blushing hard...

Ram chuckled and rolled next to her... he took her in his arms and covered both of them with the duvet...

He kissed her forehead "Thank you priya, you're amazing.. i love you so much"

Priya blushed and hid her face in his crook whispering "I love you so much Mr.Kapoor"

Ram hugged her tight and dropped a kiss on her hair. She loved being wrapped in his arms, his manly cologne was intoxicating enough and feeling his warmth was all that she needed...

Both of them had a sweet smile on their lips and they soon drifted to sleep feeling content and loved.

~
~
~

Phew, a long one🙈! Hope you guys like it😅🤍 Do drop in your views and votes.

Love,
RayaBliss❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18K 2.7K 45
Two person from different world met and fall in love they were happily married until an incident happend and broke them apart...Now 6 years later wil...
11.2K 1.7K 37
After Her Father's Sudden Death Tripura Has Returned To India After 20Years To Fulfil His Incomplete Wishes..Though She Has Her Own Plans But She Was...
30.2K 1.2K 34
⚡️♥️🔥
23.8K 336 5
Hey Wattys! This Story is just because I wanted to try something romantic and I don't think that long stories would be helpful! Would it ? So yes! Th...