The Grim Reaper || ghost x re...

Von HexBreakNotHere

"They call her 'The Grim Reaper' she's a good soldier, she doesn't speak, due to her trauma in childhood. Doc... Mehr

before i start the book
1.New Environments (rewrite)
2. Traning and Missions
3.A Week Off
4. Getting Back to Work and Camp Fires
5. The Mission
6. Safe House
skytsengel..
7. Months Later
8.Two Weeks One Night
9. oppdraget gikk galt
11. Taken part 2
Christmas
12. Nightmares
13. Home
14. Recovery
15. Bad Memories
16. Lectures
im sorry

10. Taken part 1

5.8K 133 116
Von HexBreakNotHere

// gore warning //

i woke up in a cold dark room, i didn't know where i was and my memory was gone. i was tied to a metal chair. i didn't have my uniform shirt on but i was wearing my tank top. i heard a door open and close the footsteps approach me. my blindfold was ripped off. and the room was still dark but i could see some figures in the room.. probably guarding the door. i felt a cold blade on my shoulder.

"so here's the deal girlie, your gonna tell us everything you know.. or. were gonna cut you till your begging us to kill you." he got close to my ear "understood?" his breath was hot and gross. he had bad breath. i rolled my eyes " ya' know you should really get a mint" i had a smirk on my face. he hit me in the face. it stung but didn't hurt. " i don't think i like your attitude-" "i D o N t T h I n K I L i K e Y o U R A t T I u D e" i mocked him his goons were trying not to laugh. i smiled at this. the man who had hit me dug his knife into my arm, i gasped. "so tell me 'Reaper' everything you know. or ill be forced to do this the hard way. Understood?" he twisted the knife in my arm witch made me yelp. i was gonna make this man suffer while he did the same to me. so i spoke in what you'd call a little girls voice. "but mr. mommy told me not to talk to strangers" he growled and dug the knife down my arm. blood was seeping out. my breath hitched.

oh boy this was gonna be a long day, ghost where are you?

after some back and forth me telling jokes him cutting me up, he was getting bored. "water bord her." the goons were silent for a moment "um.. sir.. we don't have a rag-" i started to laugh "pfffff- you guys were so unprepared for this. this is grate. heheh" he was getting more mad "YOU DUMBASSES THERE ARE MORE WAY TO WATER BORD SOMEONE THEN WITH A RAG! JUST PLUG HER NOSE AND MAKE HER DINK SHELL EVENCHALLY RUN OUT OF BREATH!" i started to laugh again he turnd around "oh, you shut the fuck up bitch." his voice was dark but i didn't care right now. one of his goon came over to me and i spoke "What do hungry Marines eat?" he looked confused i smiled "SUB sandwiches!" he started to laugh this made him more angry. "DROUNED HER!" and like that he plugged my nose and made me drink water.

he stopped and i cough my breath. "An officer calls a young Soldier to attention,-" he cut me off "AGAIN" my nose was plugged and water was shoved down my throat for a minuet then he stopped. i spoke between breaths " scolding him for not attending camouflage training that morning.-" "make her suffer!" the prosses happened again and stopped. "Thank you, sir. the Soldier responds." i was coughing, and laughing at the same time. i look at the angry man and put my baby voice back on "arnt you gonna tell me your name mr?"

he pushed his goon out of the way and hovered over me " and why should i tell you?" i smiled and kept the same voice on. "i have a secret mr. come closer.." he did so, how stupid was he? i inhaled like i was going to say something but in retune i bit his ear taking a chunk with me. he yelled, grabbed his ear and punched me in the nose braking it. i threw my head back in reflex. " torcher her i want her broken by the time i get back." i smiled "Bye Bye lover Boy~" if i could wave, i would be.

once he left there was movement. i wondered what they were doing... my eyes widened they were getting ready. i laughed a dry one. i hope they find me soon.. and without warning a knife cut right threw me. i started to cough. i looked up too see the goons smiling, knifes and other tools in hand. this was going to hurt...but i smiled threw the pain "what? that's all you got?" i was in retuned punched in the face, gut you name it. they all took turns like they were playing a video game.

hours and hours later, i was weak. i had lost a lot of blood. but i was good on water they made sure of that. it hurt to move. i wasn't broken but i made myself appear that way, i was saving my energy to get out of here if i could.

mr. walked in with a goon following him, i swore there like lost puppies. "so.." he spoke "are you going to talk and make your life much more easier then it needs to be be or do you want to do it the hard way?.. again"

I was starting to get angry. I growled. I breathed in "what. Do. You. WANT. From. ME?" He had slapped me. "I'd like some respect out of you." I rolled my eyes. This was getting old. I glared at him. He had a smirk on his face. "Ya'know, once they find you and your goons. All of you are dead, so do me a favor eith-" this time I was cut off by a punch to the left side of my face. He hovered over me. "You have no control here Reaper. You can't make demands here." His voice was filled with venom.

I gust glared at him. "du vil snart være død, og når jeg reiser meg fra denne stolen er du en død mann, mr."{you will soon be dead, and when I rise from this chair you will be a dead man, mr.} He looked absolutely baffled. I laughed at this. He grabbed my throat taking the air out of my lungs. He tillted his head, he had murder in his eyes. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" I smiled. "du er snart en død mann"{you are soon a dead man} I spit in his face. He let go of me and wiped his face. He looked at his goons, then back at me. "Speak English " I smiled " hakke... oh I'm sorry let me translate- hoe" he rolled his eyes "beat her" he then walked away.

The goons did as they were told. Hours later they had enough and I was starting to break. The goons left, and I cried silently not making any noise. I was sat there for who knows how long. I just wanted to be back at base. I'd give anything to be back with them. I hummed a song my mom would hum to me after I was beat to a bloody pulp by my dad. she would pet my hair as I laid there bloody my eyes half way opened.

Another method of torture was starving. That's what they were doing to me, I would imagine my vision was blurry but I couldn't tell because of how dark it was, barely any light. I looked around, maybe I could make them think they broke me... I could talk to the wall. It was worth a shot. So I spoke in Norwegian. "så..hvordan var dagen din?..... det er godt å vite. hei vet du hva mr heter? jeg ville ikke vite det for mitt liv... ja, han kan være sånn, men hei, det er livet... tror du de kommer for å hente meg? Jeg håper så jeg savner dem mer enn livet selv...."{so..how was your day?..... that's good to know. hi do you know mr's name? i didn't want to know for the life of me... yes, he might be like that but hey, that's life... do you think they're coming to get me? I hope so I miss them more than life itself....} it was quite, there was no response.. I was talking to a wall. A silent tear ran down my face. "du vet at jeg aldri fikk fortalt ham hvordan jeg har det... jeg var for redd til at han ville la meg være i fred, akkurat som alle andre i livet mitt... jeg håper jeg ikke er her lenge lenger."{you know i never got to tell him how i feel... i was too scared for him to leave me alone, just like everyone else in my life... i hope i'm not here much longer.} It kinda helped to talk to the wall but it wasn't much.

I was sat there a few more hours, the door opened. Mr came walking in, his goons were holding something. "I figured you were hungry so I got you some food-" my eyes lit up a bit "-dog food. Feed her" great not this again. One goon held my head up by the hair, and the other opened the can, and fed me with a spoon. It was disgusting. I should be used to the taste but I'm not. I almost threw up.

They fed me the entire 2 cans of food they had, they also told me if I threw it up they'd make me eat that too. So I held it down regretfully. Mr looked proud of himself. "Now that you've eaten and gotten that good protein dogs like you need, maybe you can answer some questions. And if your a good girl I might just let you have some table scraps." I glared at him more. I was silent I didn't want to talk anymore. He tillted his head. "What no more jokes or snarky replies...?" His smile got bigger "did we brake the Grim Reaper? How interesting " I turned my head away, I wasn't fully broken but I'd lead him on thinking I was. I let a few tears run down my face. This was all an act.

He laughed at me. "And all we had to do was make you eat some dog food.. that was your last straw? Your pathetic" he kicked me, I almost threw up but I kept strong. "alt jeg vil er å se dem igjen.. vær så snill, la meg gå..."{all i want is to see them again.. please let me go.} more tears ran down my face I wasn't lieing. He growled "English." I shook my head. "...just let me go please. I know nothing of what you want...please " I spoke barely above a whisper. He nodded his head. "I'll think about it." I whimpered, I had to make this believable. He started to walk away "just answer the questions and we might let you go. It's that simple" he left with his goons. Me alone with my thoughts again. It was going to be hard to make them think I was broken.

I missed them so much. I missed real food.... maybe I could take a nap.. wouldn't do anything for me but I could try. So I did...

I woke up with a gasp I was back in my room, had me being kidnapped just been a dream? I hoped so. I got out of bed nothing was out of the ordinary. I sighed and went to the brake room hopping at least one of the guys were there. I saw ghost and soap playing cards. Price and gaz were nowhere to be found. I smiled at them, they didn't notice me. I sat next to ghost, he didn't acknowledge me soap did though. "Youv been sleeping a few days now." I was confused "why didn't anyone wake me up?" They both stopped playing and looked at me in horror. This was making me more confused. Soap dropped his cards "you spoke.." those were some of the last word Sophia said to me all I did was nod. He picked his cards up from the table. "You shouldn't speak anymore your voice is annoying" he went back to playing his game with ghost. "He's right Ya'know" that's all ghost had said. I chuckled and tried to get up but I looked down and a bloody Sophia held me to the chair she smiled with her dead eyes looking at me. "It's your fault I died if only you were faster and paid more attention.. now look at me. IM DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?" tears were running down my face. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry ple-" I was cut off bye her screaming it was my fault at the top of her lungs.

I gasped waking up. Iced water was thrown on me. I was shaking from the cold I looked around and saw mr. "Ah! There she is. Guest of the hour. So are you going to answer some questions? " I just nodded my head slowly. If they were important I'd lie. Mr smiled "good"

"Now, where is task force 141 located?" My eyes widened. I shook my head. My voice was dry "i... I can't tell you that..." He huffed and slapped me. "And just when I thought we were getting somewhere." I kept my eyes on the ground my head was low, acting broken was pretty hard especially when you weren't. He was about to walk away, but I was thrown into a laughing fit that lasted about 5 minutes, I gave myself away now they knew I wasn't broken. Mr looked at his goons confused. He looked back at me wicth made me laugh harder. "And whats so-" I didn't know why I was laughing I just was. He was gone by the time I calmed down.

I signed to myself. When was I getting out of here? How long had I'd been here. When was I going to eat real food? I closed my eyes slowly then opened them my eyes were becoming dull...again. I spaced out I didn't know for how long but everything was blank and I was numb, no memories came to me. No thoughts of wanting out were near. I was just there clueless to the world around me. I could feel myself breathing, my heart was beating slow, maybe I was on the verge of death... or it was sleep. I wasn't sure. Either of them would be nice right about now.

Memories were flowing back from the team at base. Watching movies, eating good food. Telling bad jokes.. the dancing.... hell I even missed when I got yelled at by some whenever I first joined, because that's just how it is. I sighed I was back in my shity reality once more...yay... that was sarcasm.

I looked around I didn't know what to do so I just looked around the dark empty room. A few minuets later mr and his goons come back in. I could somewhat see them. "Back so soon?" Mr laughed " its been 2 hours" had it really been that long? I shrugged it off. "Now tell me what I want to know. Where is your base at?" I shook my head. "Like I said last time mr. I can't tell you that." He was starting to get angry. Getting under his skin was fun.. "What, you got something in your ears? I'm not telling you shit." I was once again slapped in the face. I swear that's his favorite thing to do.

"Just tell me and I can make this stop." I chuckled "well looks like your gonna have to torture me a bit more before I consider talking hakke." He whistled and a blow torch was turned on, I could somewhat see there faces from the light gave off but not much could be Seen. The torch flame was put onto a knife. "You should start talking before I let him play with your skin." I swallowed knowing this was going to be hell, but I put a smile on anyways "don't threaten me with a good time." Was all I said before feeling the hot blade go from one side of my arm to the other. This made me scream. I couldn't hold it in. He took the blade away. "We can do this all day." I shook my head. "S-so can i" and so it continued until I passed out from the pain.

At some point I was woken up there was a small light above my head. I could see a camera was in front of me. Was this another dream? There was a red light showing that it was recording me. I looked at my body scars were going to form from where I had been cut and burned. I look back at the camera. My face was black and blue. One eye was swollen, and I had a bit of blood running down my nose and mouth. Did they beat me while I was asleep? Probably, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

"So now that your awake, you can tell your friends and family how much you want to leave and miss them.. go on Reaper, tell them what you want before I kill you...slowly " my breath hitched. This was it. This was my final goodbye, and the only people who would Care would be team 141. So I put a big smile on and spoke as best I could.

"Hey guys...been awhile right? Well I probably won't be around much longer..so I'll just say this now.
When I'm with you guys every little problem goes away for that moment, and the world around me makes a little more sense.. it feels like home...farvel familien min jeg elsker dere alle.{goodbye my family i love you all.} Don't forget me please" a few tears ran down my face I figured if this was going to get sent to them after I died. ill tell them that.. a small smile was on my face. I could die happy.. keep it on for them, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Aw, how sweetly pathetic. Ready to die? Good." I heard a gun click, then it was pressed against my head. It was cold. I started to hum the song my mom always hummed to me. My eyes on the camera smile still on my face. Then they turned it off. My smile dropped a bit, I was confused. I looked at mr. "I thought you were killing me..." he laughed "and waste a bullet on you?" He turned the lamp off and his goons took the camera.

What in the hell just happened? I was confused, then I felt the back of the gun hit me in the head knocking me out cold.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63.1K 1.3K 20
"I don't open up to people sweetheart, so don't think you're any different. You never will be." You are a Military Psychologist on base in London for...
27.5K 522 19
you were a 15 year old girl wandering the streets of a closed off city , you were looking for a place toCamp out for the night since you had nowhere...
9K 170 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
12K 387 20
Description- you joined forces with task force 141 , well known and hidden in the shadows but soon your history would come to the light , A/n- I don...