True love can be found in the...

By AngelRoseMagallanes9

There was a little cute girl playing outside their house and she saw a boy alone so she went and asked his na... More

PANGALAWA
PANGTATLO
APAT AT KATAPUSA

UNA

2 0 0
By AngelRoseMagallanes9

There was a little cute girl playing outside their house and she saw a boy alone so she went and asked his name. " What's your name" ? And the boy said "John clifford Bonifacio and you"? I am cheska pearl diaz 4 years old. and then cheska asked cliff if he could play  "cliff let's play at the house nearby" cliff went along so after that they became friends and they didn't know they were the same school so after class they will go home together. They became close friends even though Cliff is so stubborn, Cliff doesn't have a brother, he is alone, his mommy and daddy are busy at work, so he and Cheska are always together. Cheska has two brothers, her mother died when her youngest brother was born, so Cheska is the eldest and then her father hasa company and he is the boss.

15 years later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.8K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
404K 22.9K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
304K 4.2K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...