The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... More

Bio
Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

End of First day / Battle Practice

3K 82 121
By yDave16

Right after the events of last chapter.

Y/N: "He got over 700 meters!!" He cheered.

Uraraka: "Finally, a hero-like record!"

Iida: "His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

Aoyama: "It's not very stylist."

Meanwhile, Bakugo:

Bakugo: "Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! What is the meaning of this?!"

Bakugo suddenly charged at Deku while some sparks came out of his hands.

Bakugo: "HEY! TELL ME WHAT'S ON, DEKU, YOU BASTARD!!"

Y/N was about to step in, but Bakugo was suddenly being held back by Aizawa's scarf.

Bakugo: "What the--? These cloths are hard...!"

Aizawa: "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

Class: "It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!"

Aizawa lets go of Bakugo.

Aizwa: "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready."

Deku sneaked past Bakugo and went back with the rest of the class.

Uraraka: "Is your finger alright?"

Deku: "Oh, yeah."

Time Skip

They finished doing the remaining tests. Though Y/N and Bakugo still competed, Bakugo was too busy thinking about Deku's quirk to be happy about the tests where he beat Y/N. In the end they had won the same amount of tests.

Aizawa: "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Katsuki Bakugo
4. Y/N L/N
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochaco Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta Sero
17. Denki Kaminari
18. Kyoka Jiro
19. Toru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta.
21. Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: "Last place will be....expelled?"

Y/N: "NOOOO!!! IZUKUUU!!!" Y/N fell to his knees while screaming in his head and punching the ground.

Aizawa: "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

Class 1-A: "......"

Aizawa: *Aizawa smile* "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks.

Y/N: "NANIIII?!!!"

Momo: "Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through."

Class 1-A: "I didn't notice..."

Y/N appeared out of nowhere in front of Momo, while pointing at her and comically crying. He was also being held back by Deku, Iida and Uraraka.

Y/N: "Obvious...? Obvious?! WHAT CHU MEAN 'OBVIOUS'?! THERE WAS NOTHING OBVIOUS ABOUT THAT GUY OR ABOUT ANY OF THIS!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF YAYOROMU!!"

Momo: "It's Yaoyorozu!!"

Y/N: "FINE!! YAOROROTU!!

Momo: "YAOYOROZU!! YAO-YO-ROZU!!"

Y/N: "FINE!! YAO..."

Y/N quickly looked back at the screen showing the results.

Y/N: "YAO-MOMO!! I'LL JUST CALL YOU THAT!! 'CAUSE I CAN'T SAY YOUR NAME!!"

Momo: "I...! Fine... I'll allow it. It's a nice nickname."

Aizawa: "With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom, so when you get back, look over them. Midoriya, have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself" He gave a piece of paper to Deku and walked away.

Deku: "I got through this for now, but there was too much that I couldn't do. I'm starting from last place. I have a lot to learn from here on out in order to get closer to what I dream of becoming!"

Time Skip
(After Class)

Deku and Y/N were walking out of school.

Deku: *Groans* "I'm so tired..."

Y/N: "I can tell. But today was awesome!"

Suddenly, Deku feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks behind and sees Iida.

Y/N: "Oh. Iida."

Iida: "Is your finger healed?"

Deku: "Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl."

Deku's Flashback

Deku is heard screaming in the Nurse's office. Recovery Girl kisses him on his finger.

Deku: "Wow, it's healed! But I suddenly feel very tired..." He spoke tiredly.

Revovery Girl: "My Quirk can only stimulate a person's healing ability. Healing requires stamina. If you keep getting major injuries, you'll use too much stamina and end up dying instead, so be careful."

Deku: "I'll end up dying instead?!"

End of Deku's Flashback

Iida: "I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even though, 'This is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie." He said with a hand on his chin.

From behind, they heard another voice.

Uraraka: "Hey! You three! Going to the station? Wait for me!" She ran towards them.

Deku: "Uraraka?!"

Y/N: "Oh! Hello there!"

Iida: "You're the infinity girl."

Uraraka: "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida, you're Y/N L/N, and you're Deku Midoriya, right?"

Deku: "'Deku'?!"

Uraraka: "Eh? Wasn't that what that Bakugo boy called you?"

Y/N chuckled.

Deku: "Uh... my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..."

Iida: "An insult?"

Uraraka: "Oh, is that right? Sorry! But "Deku" sounds like the Japanese word for 'You can do it!'! So, I kinda like it."

Deku: *Blushing* "I'M DEKU!!"

Iida: "Midoriya?! You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?!"

Deku: "It's like a Copernican Revolution..." He said while blushing and covering his face.

Uraraka: "'Co-pe'?" She said confused.

Y/N: "Oh, no!!"

Y/N grabbed Iida by the uniform and pulled come close enough to whisper.

Y/N: *Whispers* "Iida! Can't you see what's going on?! Izuku's a SIMP!"

Iida: "SIMP?"

Y/N fell to his knees while comically crying.

Y/N: "My brother. Has fallen victim to a girl's charm. Q_Q"

After talking for a bit, they all began heading home. Both Izuku and Y/N were happy to have made new friends now.

Time Skip
(The Next Day)

yDave: "Not gonna lie, I sometimes wonder if I should do those things like in some stories where the time skips are brought by something. Like '~Time Skip brought by Y/N eating some meat with an angry Aizawa behind him~' Tell me what you guys think."

Deku: The curriculum of U.A. High's hero course: Regular required classes, like English, in the morning. Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices.

Lunch Rush: "White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?"

Deku: *Fanboy noises*

Uraraka: *Nods* "Yeah."

Lunch Rush: "Glad to know. Now, to deal with him."

Uraraka, Deku and Iida, turned towards the stack of plates before them. And behind all of them, was Y/N eating a bunch of food, mostly meat, at incredible speed.

Y/N: "More food, please!!"

Lunch Rush: "I refuse to lose to anyone's stomach!!"

Lunch Rush rushes back to the kitchen.

Uraraka: "Whoa! He's all fired up now!"

Iida: "Y/N! Remember your manners!" He said while chopping the air.

Uraraka: "How can Y/N keep on eating?!"

Deku: *Sweat drops* "Hehe. Yeah. Y/N has always been one with a big appetite. Do your best Lunch Rush!!"

Deku: And then, in the afternoon, we finally have... Hero Basic Training.

All Might: "I am...coming through the door like a normal person!!"

Y/N: *Sweat drops* "How is that normal...?"

Denki: "It's All Might!"

Kirishima: "Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Asui: "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

Ojiro: "Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today...THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!!" He was holding a card that had "Battle" written on it.

Bakugo: "The Trial..."

Deku: "...Of Battle."

All Might: "And to go with that are these!"

All Might points to the wall and cases with numbers start coming out.

All Might: "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

Deku: "Costumes!"

All Might: "After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

Class 1-A: "YES, SIR!"

(Training Ground Beta)

All Might: "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on....YOU ARE HEROES!!"

All Might: "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

Note: The frick are zygotes?!

Deku runs out of the tunnel with his hero costume.

Uraraka: "Oh, Deku!"

Deku: "Uraraka! Ah--!!"

Uraraka: "That looks cool! Really down to earth. I should've written what I wanted... Mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit. It's embarrassing..."

Mineta: *Thumbs up* "The hero course is the best."

Deku: "Eh?"

Y/N: "Hey! Wait for me!!"

Everyone looked behind to see Y/N jump out with his hero costume.

(Add the Straw Hat)

Class 1-A -Bakugo: "Oooh!!"

Uraraka: "Whoaaah!! You look so cool!!"

Kirishima: "He looks so manly!"

Mina: "You can see his chest muscles!"

Denki: "He kinda looks like a pirate!"

Izuku: "You look great, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Thanks! I'm glad it looks great. My original idea was to do something like a spandex or such, but the school told me that they didn't have any material that could stretch as much as I can, so I had to redesign my costume, and I'm satisfied with the results! You all look great, by the way! Everyone looks so cool!!"

All Might: "Now, it's time for combat training!"

Iida raised his hand.

Iida: "Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

All Might: "No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals... In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

Asui: "Without basic training?"

All Might: "This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

Momo: "How will wins and losses be determined?"

Bakugo: "Can we beat them up anyway?"

Uraraka: "Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?"

Iida: "How shall we be split up?"

Aoyama: "Isn't this cape crazy?"

Y/N: "If we can't see the air, but we can see the water. Does that mean fish can't see the water, but can see the air?"

All Might: "I'll answer all your questions! Except that last one."

Y/N: ;_;

All Might opens up a little book.

All Might: "Now listen closely.
♪ Here's a little lesson in trickery.♪
♪ This is going down in history ♪

yDave: "GOD, DAMN IT!!"

Take 2

All Might: "Now listen closely."

Deku/(Y/N): "A script?"

All Might: "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

Deku: "This situation feels very American!"

Y/N: "Nah. If it was, there'd be a lot of guns involved."

All Might: "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

Iida: "They're being so haphazardly?"

Y/N: "Hapha-what now?"

Deku: "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"

Iida: "I see. The discernment to look ahead... Please excuse my rudeness!" He bowed.

All Might: "It's fine. Let's do this quickly!"

Y/N: "What about me?"

All Might: "Hmmm. You'll be joining group..."

He grabs one of the lots.

All Might: "Team E!"

Y/N: "Noice."

All Might: "The first teams to fight will be..."

He sticks his hands in two lots, before taking out 2 ba... spheres, with the letters A and D on them.

All Might: "These guys! Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor room."

Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"

While everyone starts leaving, Deku looks at Bakugo and he sees him glaring at him. But, this time, Izuku grew a pair and glared back at Bakugo. This action agitates Bakugo even more and he walks away.

Y/N: "Hey, Izuku."

Deku: "Huh? Y-Yeah?"

Y/N: *Smiles* "Good luck."

Deku: *smiles* "Thanks."

Y/N headed to the monitor room with the rest of the class.

Time Skip
(Because I'm too lazy. But, we all know how the battle between Deku and Bakugo went.)

Deku's team ended up winning, although Deku had to go to the infirmary. Y/N was not happy at the damage that Deku received, but he knew that Deku still hadn't dominated his Quirk, and that the battle against Bakugo was bound to end with some serious injuries. Momo gave an explanation on why Iida was the MVP of the fight.

Note:The rest of the battles would go the same as in the OG series.

Everyone was trembling due to the cold, except for Y/N.

Y/N: "Whoa! He's strong!!"

All Might: *Trembling* "H-H-He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, a-a-a-nd on top of that, he weakened the enemy."

Uraraka: *Shaking* "A-Aren't you c-c-cold, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Not really. I don't know if it's the jacket, or I'm just used to the cold."

Uraraka placed a hand on Y/N's face.

Uraraka: "Whoa! You're warm!"

Mina: "Really?!"

Mina approached Y/N and placed a hand on Y/N's chest.

Y/N: "Ayo..."

Mina: "Whoa! You're right!"

Mina suddenly hugged Y/N, with Uraraka hugging Y/N from the back.

Mina: "It feels nice~!" She said in a childish tone.

This caught the attention of the rest of the class, and even All Might. They all stared at Y/N.

Y/N: "Uh oh..."

Y/N was now surrounded by his entire class, except for Bakugo, who was still in shocked of being beaten by Deku. Y/N's arms were strecteched around the group, so that they could enjoy his warmth.

Y/N: "How did I pass from a person to a heater..?"

Todoroki melted all of the ice, making the temperature go back to normal, and making Class 1-A release Y/N from the hug.

All Might: "Next match! Team E vs Team J! Team E will be heroes, while Team J will be villains!"

Y/N: "Well, looks like we're next. Uh... pinky."

Mina: "I'm Mina! Mina Ashido."

Y/N: "Okay. So Ashido and Aoyama, right?"

Aoyama: "Oui."

Y/N: "Well, then. Let's go!"

Y/N and his team went to their assigned battle building. And were waiting for the test to begin.

Mina: "So, any ideas, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hmmm. Not really. I've never really been one to plan things. I just go with the flow."

Mina: "Ooh! I like it!"

Y/N: "And there's also the fact that I don't know a lot about the Quirks of the people that we're fighting."

Mina: "I know one of them. The red-haired one. Kirishima."

Y/N: "Oh? And what does his Quirk do?"

Mina: "It allows him to get hard!"

Aoyama: "Oh, nou..."

Y/N: "Ayo, pause. I don't think I want to know that.

Mina: *Blushing of embarrassment* "N-NOT LIKE THAT!! He can make his skin hard, okay?!"

Y/N: "Oh, okay. Also, I should've asked, but what's your Quirks?"

Mina: "My Quirk's 'acid'! I can create acid that powerful enough to break through concrete!"

Y/N: "Whoa! That's so cool!"

Mina: *Smiles* "Thanks!"

Y/N: *To Aoyama* "And what about your Quirk?"

Aoyama: "You see, monsieur. My Quirk's 'Navel Laser.' I can shoot a laser from my belly button, but if I use it too much, I get a stomachache."

Y/N: "That's a pretty cool Quirk, too."

Aoyama: "Merci." He posed and some sparkles floated around him.

All Might: *Through speakers* "START!!"

Y/N: "Let's go!"

Warning: I suck at anything having to do with actions and fighting.

Y/N's team entered the building and began searching for the bomb in the upper floors.

Aoyama: "They won't stand a chance against my sparkle."

Y/N: "That's the spirit!"

Mina: "Yahoo!"

Mina was sliding with her acid, although at one point, she accidentally through some acid on poor Aoyama's cape.

Aoyama: *French Gasp*

Y/N: "Ashido!"

Mina: "Ah! Sorry, sorry!" She apologized with her hands together.

Y/N: "Just make sure not to melt us, okay?"

Mina: *Thumbs up* "I can do that!"

Y/N: "Anyways, keep your guard up. We're on the final flo--"

Y/N was interrupted when Aoyama was suddenly wrapped in some white tape that came from a room at the end of the hallway, before getting pulled away into that room.

Mina/(Y/N): "AOYAMA!!"

Aoyama: "KYYYEEEEE!!!"

Note: I didn't know how to write his scream. But just think about his season 5 scream.

All Might: "First Hero, captured!!"

Y/N: "No..."

???: "ALL RIGHT!! HERE I COME!!"

From that room emerged Kirishima who charged at the two. Y/N quickly charged as well towards Kirishima. The two boys met and began a struggle of strength between them.

Y/N: "Ashido! You go after the bomb! I'll hold sharky back! But ber careful!"

Mina: "Okay!" She ran towards the room.

Kirishima: "Sharky?!"

Y/N: "Well, your pointy teeth reminded me of a shark. So, Sharky!"

Kirishima: "Oho! Now I've definitely got to defeat you!"

Y/N: "Just you try!!"

The two boys jumped back, forming some distance between them.

Y/N: "Gomu-Gomu no..."

Y/N stretched his arm back.

Y/N: "...Pistol!!"

Y/N fired his punch at Kirishima's chest; However, Kirishima activated his Quirk on the last second and received Y/N's punch, yet he got no damage at all. Instead, Y/N's hand began hurting.

Kirishima: " Heh. Your attack's don't work on me!"

Y/N: "Ow! Ow! Fuck! Ashido was right! You can get hard!" He said while holding his hand.

Kirishima: "Ayo!"

Y/N: "You know what I meant!"

Kirishima quickly ran towards Y/N.

Kirishima: "Take this!" He threw another punched at Y/N's face.

Y/N barely dodged the punch, but he was still able to receive a small cut on his right cheek. Y/N tried jumping back to get some distance between the two, but Kirishima grabbed Y/N's arm, before throwing him over his shoulder, and sending crashing against a wall.

Kirishima: "Come on, Straw Hat! I know this ain't all. Show me what you've got!"

Y/N, with a few bruises on his body, stood back up.

Y/N: *Smirks* "You damn right, that's not all!!"

Y/N ran towards Kirishima and began firing a barrage of punches. Kirishima used his quirk to protect himself from Y/N's attack. Though he wasn't getting knocked down, he was getting pushed back.

Kirishima: "I though I told you that your attacks don't work on me!"

Y/N: "Don't lie! I know you can't stay hardened forever!"

Y/N's fists began turning red and even started bleeding.

Y/N: "Gomu-Gomu no...CANNON!!!"

Y/N's attack sent Kirishima flying and crashing through the wall, into the room where Mina went.

Y/N: *Pants* "He... He must be tired... But I know he ain't down just yet."

Y/N ran into the other room through the whole that Kirishima crashed through. He looked around, but it was a bit hard, due to the dust cloud that was covering the whole room. He saw the bomb in the middle of the room.

Y/N: "The bomb! But, wait. Ashido! Where are you?!"

Y/N looked around the room, trying to find Mina or Aoyama. On the right corner of the room, he saw Aoyama taped into the wall, already captured.

Y/N: "Aoyama!"

Y/N looked towards the left corner, where he saw Mina fighting against Sero. Sero would constantly fire tape at her, but she would either dodge it, or fire some acid to melt the tape.

Y/N: "Ashido!"

Mina: "Y/N! Sorry! I'm having some issues with this guy. Go after the bomb!"

Y/N: "Right!"

Y/N ran towards the bomb and stretched his arm to touch it; However, just as he was about to touch it, Kirishima emerged from the dust cloud and grabbed Y/N's hand.

Kirishima: "Sorry, hero. But, I'm not going down that easily!!"

Kirishima pulled Y/N's hand with all of his strength, causing Y/N to be pulled towards him, before running towards the Straw Hat. When Y/N was close enough, Kirishima activated his Quirk on his right arm, and landed a punch on Y/N's stomach. Causing the Straw Hat to spit out some blood.

Mina: "Y/N!"

Sero: "You lost focus!" Quickly fired some tape around Mina's ankles and arms. Making her lose balance and fall to the floor.

All Might: *Through Speakers* "Second Hero, captured! One minute left!"

Kirishima smiled, thinking that he had already won. But suddenly, he was caught off-guard when Y/N grabbed the arm that he had used previously to punch him.

Kirishima: "Hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!!" He tried making Y/N to let go by punching him multiple times in the stomach, head and sides with his other arm. But Y/N wouldn't budge.

Y/N raised his head and glared at Kirishima.

Y/N: "I WON'T!! GOMU-GOMU NO..."

Y/N fired his foot upwards, making it go through the roof.

Y/N: "BATTLE-AXE!!"

Y/N brought down his foot on Kirishima, but it was with such force that Kirishima was sent crashing to the lower floors. The impact caused the entire building to crack.

(Y/N is Luffy and Arlong is Kirishima)

Y/N's attack formed a hole right through the middle of the entire building. The bomb was about to fall through the hole, but Y/N stretched his arm and touched the bomb.

Y/N: *Weakly and panting* "Bomb....secured."

All Might: *Through speakers* "Heroes....WIN!!!"

Y/N turned towards Mina, who looked at him eye-widened. He smiled and gave her a peace sign, before falling unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.2K 40
A hopeless student who idolized All-Might, only to have a crushed dream and join the support course, Izuku has left his dream behind and now goes on...
276 2 8
Another oneshots x reader book featuring characters from BNHA! (Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia) A few characters that will be included will b...
33.7K 561 35
Izuku a normal boy(or so he thinks so) lives with his lovely family in Mustafu city has a dream to become a hero which gives hope to all the people w...
178K 9.8K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...