Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Epilogue Two
Bonus Epilouge
News!

Thirteen

112K 2.3K 614
By sugarNspice81

*Artemis Mariano*

Craving - noun; a powerful desire for something.

Ella Montgomery is my craving. The desire, the lust, I felt it all the moment she had clenched her thighs. I don't have a craving for something, I have a craving for someone.

It took all the willpower in me not to bend her over my desk, to taste what I have craved the moment we locked eyes.

I knew I was teasing her, I want her to feel what I feel whenever she is around, I want her to crave me. She was driving me insane, up the walls insane. I had to have her, just a taste but I knew if I got just a taste I would want more, I would want it all.

I would risk my entire career if I embarked on this, I could risk everything. Any other circumstances she would have already been in my grasp there was no doubt.

I had to have the beauty who wouldn't leave my thoughts, fuck, I had to have it all. My only issue is that I didn't want to hurt the innocent girl, corrupting her with my fucked up life.

I didn't want to put her in danger from what I had ran away from, what I took my daughter away from. None of my life is good for her and I was being selfish, but for once in my life I wanted to be.

I don't know how I was even going to survive being in my office with her for two hours alone with her anymore.

I continued my lectures, four more hours of going over business. The day had never felt longer and she was still embedded in my thoughts.

I wonder if I was embedded in hers?

God, I sound like a fucking pussy.

Packing my things from my class, finally dismissing the last class of the day I exited the room, making my way to my office.

Walking into my office I laid the papers on my desk, waiting for Ella to show up at any moment. A soft knock on my office door sounded out through the room before the door opened and Ella stepped in.

Her cheeks flushed red, biting her bottom lip nervously as she sat her bag in the floor near the couch, closing the door behind her.

Grabbing the papers I stood from my desk walking over to the couch taking a seat, like we had been doing.

She wasted no time in grabbing a pen for herself then taking a seat across from me. I handed her some files, both of us getting started on the endless amount of work.

"I swear I don't understand how some of these people even got into a business class," She mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed looking at a page.

I laughed, smiling at her but could not say that I agree even though I didn't understand it either, most were already failing the class before I arrived.

Ella was very smart, everything she had turned in was always well written with good prompts. This was not something she wanted to study but was still gifted, having been on the Dean's list for two years and a straight A student her entire life.

After a while we had finished but got into talking, enjoying each other's company, not moving to make our leave for the evening.

We had got comfortable on the couch, her shoes kicked off and my tie was undone hanging loosely around my neck.

"What else besides art do you enjoy, hm?," I asked, arching a brow genuinely curious to know more about her.

She hummed, thinking for a moment.

"Reading, I suppose," She replied, shrugging, "If not business school or art school then I would have majored in English literature."

"What are your favorite books?," I inquired.

"I like the classic books," She replied, smiling, "The classic authors," She said softly, "Charlotte Brontë, Jane Austin, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Emily Brontë," She nodded.

I was astonished, pleased with her choices having read a lot of the classics myself and enjoyed most of them.

"Good choices, Preziosa," I hummed out a reply, smiling.

She looked at me, her doe eyes are always so captivating and mesmerizing, pulling me in and beckoning.

Reaching out, I grabbed a strand of her blonde hair twirling it softly around my finger. Her breath hitched and her eyes followed my movements before snapping her eyes back to mine.

"La tua bellezza e irreale, Raggio Di Sole (your beauty is unreal, Sunshine)," I murmured, looking over her beautiful features still twirling her strand of hair.

Her lips parted, her eyes fluttering peering at me with hooded eyes filled with deep desire. Taking a deep breath, she moved in closer and my hands dropped to her waist pulling her on to me, straddling me.

I groaned softly as her soft hands ran up my chest, blood rushing to my cock, pressing against the material that kept my cock at bay.

My grip tightened on her waist, releasing a deep breath when her hips moved along my bulge, her gasping when she felt it.

"Un assaggio (one taste)," She whispered, flushing, her cool breath fanning my lips, "Baciami (kiss me)," She breathed.

Her eyes connected with mine, telling me she was sure of her decision. One arm wrapped around her small frame bringing her closer, feeling each other's body heat, her lips were just a breath away and mine itched for the craving it desired.

With my other hand I brought it up, grasping the back of her neck, squeezing softly and her lips parted in surprise. Her lustful brown eyes told me she liked that and her hips instinctively ground against my aching bulge enticing a low grunt from me.

"Solo un fottuto assaggio, Preziosa (just one fucking taste, precious)," My tone laced with need.

I finally claimed what I craved, my lips colliding with her own and I shuddered at the feeling of her's on mine, like a fire had ignited in me and my stomach churned.

Leisurely moving my lips against hers, I groaned from the back of my throat, her lips tasting more divine than what I had imagined - delicious.

My lips parted, gliding my tongue along her bottom lip wanting more, I wanted to taste all of her, I wanted my tongue to explore every nook in her pretty little mouth.

Squeezing the back of her neck, she gasped lowly her lips parting giving me the access I desired, pressing her closer into my chest as our tongues touched. She moaned softly and goosebumps clawed at my skin at the sweet sound she released into my mouth.

"Brava ragazza (good girl)," I praised her for granting me access against her plump soft lips.

The kiss got intense, sloppy and messy, exactly how I wanted it, dripping with need we poured it into the hot kiss. Both of us moaning, grunting and groaning as our lower regions rubbed against each other when the kiss got heavy, lost in the pool of lust.

My cock was throbbing aching to be released out of the confinement of my slacks. My tongue swirled with hers, dancing a wicked dance, and I groaned at how good she tasted.

"Artemis," She breathed against my lips, her voice sultry from the heated kiss.

My name sounded like pure perfection rolling off her tongue in such a needy tone, thickened by the lustful kiss. My hips bucked, grinding into her, her hips meeting mine and soft mewls left her lips.

"Fanculo (Fuck)," I grunted lowly, my cock twitching as the material of my slacks grazed my cock.

If we kept this up I was most likely to cum, thoroughly turned on as our clothed body parts ground against each other and our lips moving in sync with each others perfectly.

Finally needing air, dreading it the moment I released her lips both of us panting to catch our breaths looking at each other with hooded eyes as I leaned my forehead against hers.

My hands move, sliding up her sweater, gripping the soft skin of her waist and running soothing circles with the pads of my thumb.

"Your lips tasted better than I imagined," I whisper, placing soft feather like kisses along her jawline.

Her head rolls back giving me better access, her breath hitch, gasping softly every time I nip at her soft skin leaving pink marks - marking her as mine.

Her hands run up my chest and her small fingers tug at the end of my hair, weaving into my dark locks. Her light moans are so angelic and I felt almost blessed to have heard them - so perfect.

"Artemis, I have not done this before," She breaths, her eyes fluttering closed as I continue to kiss along her neck, "I have never kissed anyone, been with anyone before this," She states nervously.

My heart swells, pleased with her words and proud to know that she had trusted me enough to share her first kiss with.

She was even more pure and innocent then I thought. I smile against her skin, running my lips up her neck leaving a few lingering kisses on her jawline before I pull back completely.

She was untouched in all forms, untainted, untamed and my desire for her rapidly grew, needing her more now.

"So innocent, Preziosa," I hum, running my hands up her smooth soft back, feeling her soft skin along my finger tips.

Her body shudders and I feel the rise of goosebumps crawl on her skin.

"I lied, Preziosa," I state, my hands rubbing her back softly.

Her eyebrows furrow, pinched together in confusion as her doe eyes look at me.

"I don't want just one taste," I confirmed, peppering soft kisses on her jawline, "I want more than just a taste, Preziosa, I want it all."

Peering up at her through my lashes as I continued my sweet torture while she lightly tugged at my hair, her breathing heavy with need.

"I lied too," She breaths, a small smile lingering on her lips.

Fuck.

I tried to think, to see if I had any doubts or if I felt guilty for what just happened, I was still her professor after all. Thought when I looked at her, I had no doubts, not a single ounce of me regretted what had happened.

At this moment all thoughts of me being her professor and her being my student flew out the window and I had no care to give about it.

"I want to treat you to a date, hm?" I asked softly, pulling back to look at her.

Her cheeks flushed but she smiled brightly showing off her pearly whites, nodding her head profusely.

"When?," Her sultry soft voice asked, not realizing how seductive she sounded to me.

"Tonight, si?," I asked, raising an eyebrow and for the first time I was nervous for a reply, eagerly waiting.

"I would like that," She breathed, smiling and no hesitation as she quickly answered.

I smiled, satisfied with her answer, humming in appreciation kissing her lips softly in a chastised kiss. It took everything in me not to grab her by her throat and claim her lips again like how I did moments ago.

"I will pick you up at seven, si?," I confirmed, slightly nervous for tonight, I had not been on a date in a long time, "Wear something comfortable, Preziosa."

***

When I had arrived home, Mrs. Ruth agreed to stay with Athena until I come home. I was nervous, I had never felt like this before and yet I was pleased at the same time.

Knowing that we had to keep this on the down low so no one found out, I was driving an hour to the next town over to take her on a special date, I wanted to do this the right way.

I was already dressed in casual clothing like I had told her, dressing myself in khaki colored slack with a whit t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Grabbing my phone, keys, and wallet I slipped it into my back pocket before sliding on my jacket.

Athena was already in bed, she had fell asleep watching television in the living room. Walking downstairs Mrs. Ruth is washing the dishes.

She turns around giving me a wide smile, nodding her head.

"I hope you have a nice date tonight," She smiles, chuckling softly as she dried her hands off.

"Grazie, Mrs. Ruth," I chuckled, "Again, thank you for this and your impeccable work you do for Athena and I," I smiled gratefully.

She waved it off, shaking her head with a wide smile.

"No need to thank me," She playfully scolded, "You deserve a break. Have fun tonight, dear."

I was beyond grateful for all of Mrs. Ruth's help, she deserved every dime I had to offer. She was elated to stay over and watch Athena, no questions asked.

Getting into my car, I take a deep breath before pulling out and making my way towards Ella's apartment building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...